AntiFA legal aid hotline (415) 285-1011

Would be a shame if they were flooded with a bunch of calls. I don't think they'd like that very much.

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0N1er6fkhca
occupyoakland.org/legal-support/
archive.is/WXB4t
prankdial.com/reactions/Z1v8VX62q0?auto_play=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Try this goys

"Hello is this the Antifa AIDS hotline? Can I get a hot line of AIDS?"

hotpockets pruned thread on halfchan, fucking faggots.

Help the nazis shoved 30 centimetres of wood up my ass

OY VEY DEY GONNA GIB ME DA GAS BUT WADDA CAME OUT INSTEAD DA GAS=

oh lord, my sides will never recover after this

Carlos Villarreal

Nice effort user

415 area code? That's the fucking Marin County/San Francisco area code!! Not that we should be surprised, but fuck it just makes me loathe these faggots that much more. Of course these legal consults are coming from the heart of wealthy pinko-land.

Anyone call yet?

Nina Farnia

(checked)
Yes:
Please make vocaroo recordings for the lulz, a lot of people are calling but few are recording.

Why would a peaceful and law abiding group have a legal aid hotline?

Fun idea. Call to complain about typical nog behavior in diversity land but substitute "Nazi" or "White Supremacist" for references to the perpetrators. Enjoy lulz.

checked
someone should ask them, friendly-journalist-like
to get their feels on things, help them decompress
if the dude is pissed enough at nahtzees, he may welcome a friendly ear for a change

social-engineer him for as much as you can, pretend you will publish on a magazine or blog, prepare your shit

then ask him if the holocaust happened

Tell him you write for a zine. For some reason libs love zines and treat them like holy artifacts.

if you ever get a chance to destroy their zines do it

We need to post this on 4/pol/ tbh. Their sheer numbers would count for a lot.

Already tried that, thread was pruned by faggot hotpockets.

Aight, I'm gonna call them and tell them that I got arrested by the CIA, and that getting caught was not part of my plan.

CRASHING THEIR PARTY LINE
WITH NO SURVIVORS

jesus christ

They hung up on me before I could even start. I think they might be getting wise.

On the bright side, this means that any commies won't be getting any help either.

Good, the more they get flooded the longer pantiFags stay in jail.

occupyoakland.org/legal-support/

This is the site the information comes from. If anyone can think of other ways to fuck with them, I'm all ears.

Archived version:
archive.is/WXB4t

"PJ Podesta"

Ummm…

PJ = Papa John's?

"PJ Podesta"

Ummm…>>10509311

I am honestly at the point where nothing would surprise me. I mean, seriously, when I consider all the things the chans have looked into through the years and uncovered… then when I consider more recent events and how every single damn one of them seems to connect to the same sources in one whacky way or another.

It's just next level fuckery at this point so nothing would surprise me.

prankdial.com/reactions/Z1v8VX62q0?auto_play=1

My ____ Sides