Why in fuck do all the SJW's seem to be so fucking wet for Kylo Ren when he's a sociopathic, abusive, toxic, rapey...

Why in fuck do all the SJW's seem to be so fucking wet for Kylo Ren when he's a sociopathic, abusive, toxic, rapey, murdering, Fascist, fanboy piece of shit?

If Kylo Ren existed in real life, he would be a /r/incel mashed with Holla Forums.
So why in fuck do the SJW's love him so much?

Other urls found in this thread:

modernmalelifestyle.com/archives/405
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

WRONG, he is handsome. No handsome man can be evil. - Every Woman Ever.

Because, no matter how hard they deny it, woman like Fascist men.

Woman can't resist the HUGE FASCIST WILLY

Article about libfag women loving Trump supporter dick.jpg

Why do you care? Seriously

Because despite all their screeching their screeching they're women, and women have always been obsessed with angsty bad boys.Take edward cullen from the sparkles vampire film/book.Even 40 year old women were thirsting for his dick.

No he's not. His face is as long as my forearm.He's a level 10 horse face.

Womyn love rape fantasies and violent men, of course they would cream their panties at the thought of Kylo Ren.

Who knew?

It's not like it's not evident with Holla Forums either

Is that you horse face?Or just fellow neigher?

Pick one lol, everyone knows fascists over-compensate for their small penises with authoritarianism and dictatorships.

Like calls out to like.

Women, especially feminists, are prone to having rape fantasies, especially about dangerous or unstable men.

How many times are you dweebs gonna say the same thing? Lol

Faggot, why not have the best of both worlds?

Is this the new jenny?

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLel

Yes.

It's none of those things.

It's because he's a Bad Guy, and if they existed in his universe, he would be completely, utterly in love with them and kill everyone but them. They are the exception; they are special in their fantasy.
It's a lighter version of true crime fangirls.

But he is as ugly as Roger Waters

>>>Holla Forums

Apparently being concerned with how the world works and is instead of lying to oneself (666 gorillian genders,feminism, equality,etc.)is "over compensating"…….

Sounds like projection to me.

You replied to the wrong faggot

You answered your own question.

Why is the archetypal media representation of Holla Forums a Jew?

You just answered your own question.

Got some bad news for you kiddo

Nah. Kylo Ren doesn’t seem to think much of anything except that he’s angry at Mom and Dad. He doesn’t seem to have any political or economic opinions. IRL he’d be some autistic kid that murdered his parents.

You can ask the same thing about both the alt-right and the Skeptic community. Especially the YouTube academic scientists.

You can't ask the same thing because all those other groups pander to jews or are jews or are just pretending for money.

dat emily youcis
fappin right now tbh

How many japs have him in fujoshit fanfic with Po or Oogabooga?

I'll bet you a hundred bucks that she's never even watched the original Star Wars or anything outside of Disney shit.

Women were a mistake. Star wars was nerdy loser shit for how many decades, and all it takes is lazy but targeted blanket marketing to convert them into fangirls. Fucking idiots

I want some lolis too.

From that description, I'd say he is their perfect match.

All women want to be raped. I heard this on Holla Forums. Secretly every woman wants to be raped.

He is an emo faggot with authority wich was clearly given to him by his rich daddy Snooke cus nobody with that personality would earn his authority irl
Bitches wet themselves over him cus he is percived to be¨alpha enough to boss around storm troopers but not so alpha that he would put his bitch in her place if she stepped outta line
it's like a power fantasy
they make the big badd boss a pussy that woman could easily maniopulate to tell to their subconcious "you could be queen bee of the storm troopers if you wiph their soyboss into submission"
it's a psicologycal trick to make womyn atracted to his ugly Jew facial features, ad prehaps to fool them into taking pity for any evil Jew with authority irl since they will asociate him with they're movie crush Emo Ren

Will you apologize when Based NuWars saves Japan?

vs

He really was handsome in episode 3.

Kylo is the anti-Anikin. Vader was a competent and feared killing machine, Kylo can't even beat a cunt and her pet nigger, neither of which had any training with a lightsaber. I have no fucking idea how they plan to make Episode IX work when the bad guys have lost every single menacing character. All they're left with is the emo edgelord and his ginger sidekick. Even that ugly, chromed dyke would have made for a more convincing antagonist compared to a manchild that throws a tantrum every five minutes and a subhuman sheepfucker that trips over a Yo Mama joke.

Bitches hated Anakin because he was a capable man and a real human bean.

Vader is the best thing to come out of this withered and ancient cash cow.

Women love bad boys.

pedophile women are even more disgusting than male ones

This, kylo ren is basically elliot rodger.

If Rey was Drive would TLJ be suddenly kino?

He is written like a female.
+ Decision making based on emotions.
+ Emotions constantly being tugged and changed.
+ Bad boy.

Do you all understand Push Pull Theory in regards to female attraction? If not, you might want to read into it. Whether you agree/disagree with the morality of it; push/pull works. As a non-virgin, I give you my word. Push/pull works on females.

you forgot

But has it helped you keep a wife for 15+ years?

Not that old, but yes.
I'm probably wasting my time typing all this here, but in the off chance there's someone like myself 10 years ago, I'll give an observation made with my own two eyes.

"Push / Pull Theory in regards to attraction"
You have to understand that full sentence. It works for attraction. As for keeping a woman, that's a whole nother ball game that requires the dynamics of a well-rounded man.

I don't have the links anymore, but what you're highlighting is a very interesting subject. How those paper-back romance writers design and write male leads. They really don't exist in real life. They're a skewed form of "the ultimate man" in the eyes of a woman. They're just as non-existent than "the ultimate waifu" in the eyes of a male.

Please explain this.

Prerequisite knowledge:
Fully accepting and understanding that women's attraction mechanics/formula is nothing like men's attraction mechanic/formula. Many younger males don't understand this.

No longer have any of the links from back in late 00's, but seems like there are lot of articles and youtube tutorials on it. There was this guy in a stupid looking Euro-rave hat that I saw a pirated video from… Mystery was his name I think?

Anyways, here's a simple article that covers the subject matter:
modernmalelifestyle.com/archives/405

There's a wiki or some website out there that gives more info— I'll look later tonight. Bottom line, this shit works. I used to be a super beta male in high school and college. Read up on this shit and it turned my life around. I am not a Chad and never will be. Nobody has to be a Chad. Reading this stuff was super fucking depressive because I suddenly realized I had been doing everything ass-fucking backwards my whole life.

This "pickup artistry' doesn't have to be sleazy though.
Understand the psychology.
Understand the mechanics.
Figure out your own way to improve your image through its lessons.

I really wish someone would have told me about this when I was younger. I have nu-male-esc friends in their early 30's who are living trainwreck lives. After a few years of adapting this philosophy into my personality, i sat down with them and went over it. They cried. They actually cried. Because as a former super-beta, I was able to pinpoint their thought processes and showed them how counter-productive they were.

I'm offtopic and rambling like hell, but mods, would you please let my post exist in this thread? I honestly believe males need to understand this stuff. So many males in TLJ are written like females. I swear the movie is half Chick Flick.

Difference is that we know women are garbage and have been working tirelessly to create a suitable replacement.

Push/pull works on men, too, btw

Now now. Women are beautiful if you know how to lead.

Oh yeah? In the eyes of a guy picking up another guy… or in eyes of girl picking up a guy?

Girl picking up a guy. It's been my modus operandi since mid-high school.

I think humans just like mystery

Traps are not girls. Stop pretending.

Believe what you like :^)

There are no grils on the internet. Tits or GTFO.

How do you see the character of KyloRen written from TLJ?

Women are strange creatures.

I wouldn't mind seeing Youcis's lewds tbh.

Bait

ahaha
So, in your eyes as female, do you feel like he was written for the female 10-23 demographic?

???

lol
Anyway, it is important to be tall. Taller. Just go to the mall, the female is always shorter and the shorter the female is, the taller the male is. But always taller.

Dude i know you are the most delusional person on this website, but get a grip.

Holla Forums still can't meme.

Bitches do not hate capable men, they love them. They will make you think otherwise to size you up and see if you agree with them. If you do, then you are a weak cuck and they will despise you despite you being the opposite of what they claim to want in a man.

Feminists you see online or in the media are usually; on the dole for a political propaganda group, legitimately insane bitches (probably with hormone imbalances), or ugly MGTOW tier who haven't had a guy put them in their place.

Most females want you to step up and stop being a pussy. They don't want some feminine faggot anymore than a dude wants a butch masculine cunt. Feminism has been indoctrinated into society as stages over several generations, and females are primarily socially minded. They have very little actual independent thought, or rather independent thought they are confident enough to pursue regardless of the obstacles. They seek the safety of the herd and the consensus. So they will mouth what they have been led to believe is that consensus without any form of deep conviction about it.

And bitches both love and hate Anakin. They love aspects about him, but those aspects are tainted by his whiney beta tantrums. He would suffer the fate of most beta-prime men, if he were real, in that he would attract them initially with his looks and confidence, but turn them off with his crying about things being "unfair" or his feminine passive aggressive remarks undermining those in authority above him (instead of confidently challenging the authority and making her believe he knows better.)

Drop the MGTOW victimhood mentality. It's a trap for your mind, and feminism was the bait.

Stop,yor making me hard

what's this supposed to mean? in between a beta and a failed chad, or a failed chad?

MGTOW is the only way to combat feminism. Females have to be reigned in before men bother with them, and all that bullshit about changing them by being strong doesn't work. I know, I'm great looking, 6'3, and still only find whores who aren't interested unless I make tons of money for them to leech off of me.

useless identifiers that are used to shame men of any depth

females are not the problem, its chauvinistic assholes like yourself that are out of step with empowered femininity
times have changed, its time that you adapt, or go the way of the caveman

Nice post

t. cuck

why do you "real men" always need to rely on some other male icon. a real man would be secure in expressing his manliness by showing his weak sensitive side, instead of hiding behind faux masculinism in the form of brutes who think women shouldn't speak in church

cucks are better men than you

ARE YOU KIDDING ME!?
R
E
Y
O
U
K
I
D
D
I
N
G
M
E
!
?

How does it feel that no matter what bullshit your jealous old roastie ass makes up about forms of rape that aren't actually rape, guys will always want teenage girls more than you? Get rekt, bitch.

You need to go back
>>>Holla Forums

No, they’re not. They (you) forsake their dignity out of fear of loneliness, cowards foregoing the most rudimentary elements of their nature. Go be an aspiring bitch’s bitch somewhere else.