Subnautica

What the fuck is this mushroom doing in the safe shallows?

Enjoying your mechs?

Anyone knows where the fuck i get the propulsion/drill/grappling arm modules?

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/games/264710/announcements/detail/800899932806760211
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump

No threads here or on halfchan since the update. Are saves incompatible? I don't have time to play now since they took so fucking long.

Leave and don't come back.

Who treats Holla Forums like 4chan treats reddit, I wonder?

My interest has been reignited. Did they make basebuilding less shitty yet?

Don't even bother. It's still shit

Maybe you didnt understand what user meant

Hes calling you a retarded cuck for going to 4cuck. Kf you werebt a complete newfag you wouldnt an explanation as to why. Fuck off. Dead thread. Check em.

Apparently you can't read.

So how are the mechs? Are they ever going to get creatures attacking your base? I thought that was planned for a few updates back but then it didn't happen and I haven't seen anything on it since.

Removing terraforming has been planned for nine months and hasnt happened yet. Theyre just doing other shit first.

It's just a matter of time before they cash out and abandon the game

Quit spewing shit, you fag. Theyre slow but steady.

Nah, they'll probably finish. At this point there's only a few things on their roadmap they haven't completed and they have an update nearly every month.

So there are jelly mushrooms and crab snakes in the shallows?
Neat, I've been wanting to build in the jelly caverns but getting the seamoth to the level of durability is a pain in the ass.

Is there a way to get the fucking console working on a pirated version? I’ve yet to find a version that lets me use the cursor without hitting F8, but that’s broken in the pirated versions since it’s the feedback submitter.

>>>/halfchan/

I doubt it, and even if they do it'll still be cultural enrichment simulator

Is your character seriously a nigger?

it's a mixie, I think their idea is that we're in the future and everyone is brown because muh internationalism

Glad I pirated it, then.

a gay nigger, in space

You never even see your character's face in normal gameplay, why would I care?

>>>/4chan/

>>>/oven/

I alt-tabbed out and back in and got a cursor that way.

So you’ll be exterminated before 2100. What’s your point? Fuck off if you don’t comprehend what we do here.

Still curious about the console, though.

Did you have to have the F3 menu and ESC menu already open to get it to work? My cursor just clicks through the F3 menu and pretends it isn’t there.

How does it feel to only be part human?

As I recall, I hit f3, got the menu, tabbed and got a cursor with which I was able to click the checkbox. The cursor immediately disappeared upon doing so, but the box was checked and the console openable.

Feels pretty good to know that I likely have a higher IQ than you honestly.

Okeedoke; I’ll try that.

you Holla Forums types are pretty funny.

Enjoy your white genocide, that pathological altruism must be a bitch. I'm pretty happy that my race is enough "animal" not to have that weakness.

Have they made it so that the player gets crushed by water pressure and actually needs the seamoth/cyclops/mech to go deeper than 200m?
I find it hard to give a shit about the neat submersibles and undersea bases when I can just drop to the bottom of the sea in a big-ass mechanical pressure suit and then pop outside wearing nothing but my knickers and some flippers and be totally okay.

They need to implement insta-compression death at the very least. Nitrogen narcosis would be swell, too.

The devs have said repeatedly they're not going to implement nitrogen narcosis because it would make the game too tedious. Dunno about compression, but they're probably not going to implement that either.

Its just a different skin color and a extremely poorly designed character.
How the fuck does that make it a cultural enrichment simulator?

IQ is a retarded concept created by literal autists to measure something that can't be measured, in it's time the concept of IQ was the exact same thing as non-binary genders today.

Let me put it in perspective: the idea of measuring the wrongly called 'Intelligence Quotient' was postulated by the exact same people who believed ramming a nail inside the brains of the mentally diseased was a completely reasonable medical practice.

With the actual pychological paradigm Intelligence cannot be quantitatively measured using a scale as there are different forms intelligence manifests itself in: you can be a genious playing the piano but you're completely brain dead regarding math or the opposite, both of these people will have different IQ's but they'll still be considered smart.

For the part of the scientific community that isn't sucking MENSA's dick (mostly every single person that studies exact sciences) measurement of IQ is seen as retarded as both psychoanalisis and frenology.

How much butthurt can you guys possibly get over this nonsense, are you underaged?

Holla Forums has changed…

Aren't deep sea threads banned on halfchan nowadays?

Is sage the new shitpost indicator?

That's the thing.

With the currect paradigm you cannot sum up all that with a quantitative fact, as it's not an unidimensional spectrum.
If you were to do some sort of modern IQ test, you'd probably end up with a fuckhuge graph with an infinite number of data inputs.
Such a thing wouldn't be scientifical, as you would not be possibly able to control all variables.

Shitposting is a natural human function.

you're lucky I caught it, report it next time

But let us end the shitposting, and be angry at the fact that everyone in the /vg/ servers of Barotrauma are such fucking faggots.

yes, but there's a difference between shitposting a shit thread and derailing the fuck out of it.

Anyway it seems to be gone so lets move on

is it out of EA?

Roadmap puts the release to early next year.

Probably a bug.

Wait, why was half the thread deleted?

Roast in hell.

Because the board owner is a kike who doesn't like it when people mention the bell curve.

And since my question was deleted (fuck you), how the fuck do you open the console on a pirated copy? The F3 menu doesn't register my clicks any time I bring up a cursor.

you can't really do that with the pirated copy, trust me I tried myself.

That's so goddamn retarded.

You're not very bright are you?

Are mechs actually in or do you still need to use a console command?

actually in
steamcommunity.com/games/264710/announcements/detail/800899932806760211

This latest update to movement is awful. Even walking around my bases is painful, never mind trying to explore the islands.
And am I the only one getting dramatically higher temperatures this version? The thermal plant can be used anywhere now, not just by vents.

Can you actually kill shit yet

I think started having some flora and fauna seep across biomes. At least that's the only explanation I have for the fucking sand shark that has parked itself right under my pod

Nitrogen narcosis is actually in the game under some cheat. As you predicted, it is tedious as fuck

Also for anyone stuck exploring the Auora, propulsion cannons can move debris

It's like tumblr, cuck chan, and plebbit rolled in to one!

Now if only I'd find another part to unlock the blueprint.

Alternatively, you can run along the ledge and jump down onto the hubris. You should be quick because of the fire though.

You do know that the same people that advocate against IQ are the ones that feel that it's a racist scale since brown people score low on it, right?
Sure, it's not a perfect scale on how intelligent a person may be, but it's still the best scale that there is nowadays. Also, IQ has a very strong correlation with income.

You can punch the fuck out of everything with the mech.

So is there anywhere interesting to build a base at the new depth the mech allows?

Lost River and the Lava Zones aren't quite finished yet.

Shame. I want a dangerous, stupid, and ridiculously deep area to build in. I want to stare out the window at all the danger and feel cozy.

Just build near the aurora's front, on the underwater floating islands or on the sand dunes where it's full of reapers.

FUCK YOU UNKNOWN WORLDS
GIVE ME BACK MY 249 FADE

I havent played NS2 since before all the updates. Did they shit it up bad or just add some goofy stuff?

The A.E.P (the dive suit you wear) protects from pressure but not heat for some reason. So to explore some of the deepest depths you'll need the PRAWN.

It's a crappy alternative to the bioreactor everywhere except vents tho.

Bullshit, I've gotten to open just fine on mine. Doing the process of hitting F3 to bring up the overlay, F8 to get an unlocked cursor and then unchecking "disable console" on the F3 overlay worked fine for me, not sure why it wouldn't work for you.