Antifa Beats Down Man

Black clad Antifa members beat man savagely

Meme this immediately!!! Get the word out, this is another nail in the coffin of Antifa!

archive.is/v866Y
archive.is/v866Y
archive.is/v866Y

Antifa shown here violently beating a man, it is questionable if he is even a Trump/Alt-Right/WS supporter or merely nonextremist left.

Send this video to media outlets, fuck the owner, he wants to use copyright to spin the truth. The truth is here.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/ukKGQ
archive.is/7Ppjz
archive.is/pyEvm
youtube.com/watch?v=J95ilATM434
youtu.be/o9z6uOa5VPM
archive.is/XOeBw
youtu.be/ER7GVIqBh4s?t=121
hooktube.com/watch?v=Zoqrt5r-7os
twitter.com/AnonBabble

More footage to feed the media

People calling these thugs out for what they are:
archive.is/ukKGQ
archive.is/7Ppjz
archive.is/pyEvm

They Attack a Ruptly TV Reporter
youtube.com/watch?v=J95ilATM434

>youtu.be/o9z6uOa5VPM

kek this fucking clown

meant for

archive.is/XOeBw

1488 whatever it takes

They attack the media on a daily basis and the reporters/camera crews usually get told to shut up about it. It's been this way for a long time.

This is why we must take this footage and spread it far and wide. Make it so people cannot ignore it.

We must be looking forward. There are no white protesters, these fuckers are unchained; bombard the media with this. If you can break through that, you can red pill the masses.

Email the person in the first archived tweet:

The black dude actually stopped them from killing this guy.

he got lucky by an orieo

sage for double

further savagery

mobbing the innocent

Extreme left wing terrorists gang on an innocent man and beat him senseless?

Picture me surprised

Spread this out far and wide, get the videos to the media, spread it on social media, spread it everywhere. The breaking point is coming.

Daily reminder the Alt-Left are "peaceful vigilantes against bigotry and hate".

t. Lying Press

Should we even use the "alt-left" bullshit term though? As if the slimy motherfuckers who won't bash you in the face with a bat but will make you lose your job for speaking your mind are better or more tolerant.

They're all Left. Alt-Left divides them in a non-useful way.

no really, for some reason the altleft term makes the entire left flip the fuck out for some reason, they showed their weakness by protesting the term so heavily after trump used it. We should be wise to pay attention to their reaction to that term and to keep identifying them as such, it makes the centrist leftist push away the progressive commies, but we can further push the centrists to the right. The whole point is to push people into the middle to push them right, we have to do 60+ years of kike subversion, it starts with normalization remember alinsky's rules for radicals and the kgb handbook.

i love how cuckservatives like this still suck police dick even though police constantly allow them to get the shit beaten out of them by antifa

You can't drive just part of the left to the right, you need to demonize the entire left. If you subdivide the left, you get back vanishing returns you fucking moron.

It's because they don't want these people to be painted as extremists. If normal people see antifa as violent, they will begin to wonder why the government lets them riot.

people have grown up thinking that the police are the guardians of society, so they rely on them. Once people un-learn that, they will begin to finally take control of their own protection.

No we should just call them communists. If you really want a killshot, call them radical communist terrorists.

Make communist a filthy word again.

When has it ever not been

Given the composition of the protests and their flags, right now.

Anyone else notice that the white antifa people seem even more prone to violence than the nigger antifa? Is it some sort of penance to them, trying to make up for their original sin of being a white male?

no, like this user said
the left doesn't want us to point out the extremest commies and lump them as a term. They will lose all their government support if thats the case, they will start to become questioned about whos involved

no it's because they're jewish or trannies or fags who are denied cishet white dick

Its different strategies. The first strategy is to encourage radicalization, the second is to reduce the effect of the ones that are full blown communists. Its unclear which is the correct course, in my own opinion the first is, we should be trying to polarize everything as much as possible. It will escalate things and without that increasing escalation the country as a whole will tend towards racial blindness cuckoldry. The longer that the majority of white people refrain from pushing for their own racial interests the worse odds we have of actually righting the ship.

I've never seen any real evidence that the left hates the term "alt-left", anons were making that baseless claim the instant Trump invented the term. Most of their "evidence" was screenshots from Twatter of leftists mocking Trump as they always do. Holla Forums seems to have this bizarre idea that leftists aren't faking their outrage, and that "triggering" them is some sort of victory in and of itself.

Trump didn't invent the term, Fox had been using it for months. Not sure if it originated on Fox or elsewhere though.

They're not bad, but they serve the elite and the elite wants them to protect their piss-throwing idiotic, disrespectful, and liberal children who are in that protest now.

The issue doesn't lie with cops or the protestors, it's with shitty families. Shitty white families "raising" shitty self-loathing people who only surround themselves with anti-white articles, normie social media, YA novels, and entertainment. They are raised to value the intangible over the tangible.

If you want a meme try
Planet of the Antifa
cross pollinated with Planet of the Apes wearing Antifa masks. Making all the apes white to tie in with the #AntifaSoWhite we did in another bread to set off BLM would be a bonus

fuck off with these fucking boomer memes you faggot cunt, call them commies and kikes

I've said it before, just start shooting them the first sign of violence. Kill enough and the problem auto-corrects.

what is your opinion of the phrase "alt-right"?

the antifa claim there is no alt-left, therefore we should leverage that and let the left schism itself. don't do their work, build up that tension.

Alt-left let's us lump radical feminists, black lives matter and antifa together - seems useful for getting someone who hates 1 group to hate 3.

This is a strictly wrong-headed perspective. One theory is wrong (pro alt-left) because it creates a relief for the left to escape into. If you bundle them all together, you ensure infighting which will alienate the moderates, and a schism will naturally develop. This will polarize the left into two subgroups naturally, who will see one-another as enemies.

Look at how "centrists" are seen by the left, that is an excellent example of a natural schism.

faggot shit

Be gone shills.

>(((deflects))) like a retard
You're a dumb fuck who can't read.

The left will divide themselves as we keep painting them and proving them violent. If you manually intervene, they can easily deflect.

Learn how to read or get the fuck off the internet you stupid twat.

using the term alt left is fundamentally retarded, not only does it absolve the crimes of communism AGAIN it also paints them as a reactionary movement to the "alt right".
Do you realize that this is precisely why the (((media))) and Trumps (((writers))) coined the term?
Do you not think these things through?

Call them communists. That's what they are. This came about because of Jewish communists.

Alt-left is probably going to stick no matter what either side thinks of it.

… but it would be a good idea to help normies equate alt-left with communism.

And associate them with murder and child rape.

We must let the left keep antifa a while longer. Let them press them to their breast and become locked into the narrative. All of the Democrats who push the narrative for long enough will be out of the game forever. It also red pills people faster imo. Just a thought.

Don't think they're going anytime soon.

I dont know if I should feel happy that there is no ANTIFA in my state or sad because I wont get to kick commies.

If you want antifa in your state, all you ever need to do is hold a free speech rally. Don't worry. They'll be bussed in as soon as they hear about it.

What would happen if armed men rounded them up and demasked them,and took their pictures?

1 - Set Up Free Speech rally (film everything)

2 - Tactically Retreat to Predetermined Location (ensure antifa follows)

3 - Spring the Trap, capture en masse/citizens arrest for they will likely have committed felonies by now

4 - ?

outch.

At least force the schools to expel them.

Dude, antifa gets transported by buses and shit. Most of these paid cunts don't living in the cities they fuck off because people might recognize them easier. This happen with Mosley and Hitler too when marching the street with the Shirts.

Just announce that there will be free speech rally in your town or city and antifa drones will show up no matter what. They are paranoid reactionaries, the whole left is.

So the right should create fake rallies? Apply for the permit, post it on the internet, and then don't show up?

I got a feeling an injury bounty/reward has been put out for Antifa so they can claim to be the victims.
Soros and the MSM are inflaming this to film it and show it to the world as white hate Nazis

>>>/polmeta/
>>>/polmeta/
>>>/polmeta/
>>>/polmeta/
>>>/polmeta/
>>>/polmeta/
>>>/polmeta/
>>>/polmeta/
>>>/polmeta/
>>>/polmeta/
>>>/polmeta/
>>>/polmeta/
>>>/polmeta/

Discredit them by dressing like retards, kekistanis, or with "le ebin mene clothes" like horse masks. The sheer silliness of your appearance is what will turn off normies quick, or at least help turn them off.

??? what am I missing

I keep telling that you yanks need to start organising better. All these "right wing" protests I see from you people roam around alone.

youtu.be/ER7GVIqBh4s?t=121

When you stand as a united front.

This took place in Berkeley, a leftist dominated shithole.

noooo

hooktube.com/watch?v=Zoqrt5r-7os

I watched it about four times, and each time I got more and more annoyed at that guy's estrogenic pound-punches. He fights like a woman. Those fast, weak hits. I don't even know why I'm calling it a punch, it wasn't. It reminds me of a little kid pounding on a table.

The left wants to be martyred so bad they're diving into fascism as the fastest way to make America martyr them. Haha!

Looked like a few faggots flailing their noodle arms

Predictable.