GBA Thread

post good GBA gems.

i love ham-ham heartbreak

Reminder NoA fucked up the translation

Pokemon if you like Pokemon.

Megaman BattleNetwork 3

eh, it's not so bad. Having a direct translation would've been better but it's not a complete change of the original

Mia is best girl

this nigga thinks Boktai is bad

haha, ok

Mediocre and fun and best game.

I had good memories of the Classic Trilogy game for the GBA, had the brilliant idea of revisiting the game and no, the game was at most just regular.

The Flight of the Falcon is one of the must stupid things I've seen based on SW, I'd prefer to play the 2600 version of the attack on the death star.

Also, the sequel of that thing was probably better.
I wonder if I'll ever play it again so I can get all the pokemons, so I can try that secret dungon.
I missed a lot of stuff, now that I remember (I didn't even completed the Coliseum in the first game).

The Lost Age was more of a part 2 than a sequel, since it starts just as the first game ends. I think they were one game originally but had to be divided in two cause of space or something.

wew, gba has no games?

The internal name for the Nipponese games is OugonTaiyo_A with ID AGB-AGSJ and OUGONTAIYO_B with ID AGB-AGFJ

Funny way of spelling Jenna
Mia is a close second though. Shame she's apparently a whore, going by Dark Dawn.

Nigga, we've been over this. It's not hamfisted memes, and still believable for the characters.

If you want something that's not quite BN, Dino Device 2 exists. It's in moonrunes, though.

Japan only, but so is

Playing this right now, is gud shit

Latooni in the Wildraubtier is a monster, she could probably solo an entire goddamn army. Also Cybuster's theme is too catchy.

I'd love to play the Megaman Zero trilogy some day.

But user, dark dawn is not canon. Considering that pile of shit canon would ruin a perfect rpg

What the fuck happened to my image hover? is the site fucked up again?

Only "that kid" moment I've experienced

I kinda wanna play this shit again but I've done it so many times I don't think I can go through it again. GS is great but there is a lot of stuff in both of the games that doesn't hold up on multiple playthroughs.

slightly off topic, but does anyone here have experience with palette swapping roms?

pokemon mystery dungeon?

The first video game I didn't go to sleep for

I didnt make the chart mate, Im sure chart user will pop up soon

am I the only one who played this?

I remember being told you could actually refuse to hand over the stones in the first game and go batshit crazy with power.

Get a flashcart, play the DS collection. which one are you excluding? 4 was pretty good