Wild West vidya

Anons what games allow me to play as a gunslinging badass and take out bandits and bastards alike?

Played:

Or at least games with some really good revolvers that you can fan and preferably some ponchos. Played EYE and I'm not willing to play Overwatch.

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/uc?id=0B8uvrWAuwdRkLUg0c3NDMXNIRFU
youtube.com/watch?v=XoEPc_sR7Pc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Oh fuck wrong video

PASS THE WHISKEY

PASS THE VIDEO GAMES

Wanted for HL. It was great fun, it also has some story mode but I never got to play that.

Desperados

Oh my. Is it good?

Sunset Riders
Wild Guns

You got any more music? I'm always on the lookout for western tunes like this. The few game soundtracks I have I've listened to death already.
I need inspiration for when I work on a western game one of these days.

Try looking through Rebel Galaxy's OST, it's full of it. Personally I can't find full downloads for any of the Dark Country albums so I can't help you much, but I can give you names. Blues Saraceno(also known as the guy who made music for Megas XLR) and Nick Nolan(you might recognize embed from a certain burger ad)

FIST FULL OF FRAGS? MORE LIKE FIST FULL OF FAGS

That's the stuff. Cheers, user.

While on the topic, what do you guys like seeing in a western game? Or what would you like to see that hasn't been done yet?

Better fix that PS3 m8.

Wild Gun Reloaded is coming out later this year. PS4 exclusive though

Driving cattle.

1986 is bretty gud despite it will never be completed (keep in mind is for firs M&B, not Warband) 1860's Old America is a mess, I don't recommend it

I don't understand why we haven't gotten some kind of party rpg with turn based combat yet

Wild Arms?

I want to see holy/unholy weaponry. Like a revolver blessed by angels making it incredibly powerful and punching a cross shaped hole through anything stupid enough to get in the way or a poncho granting you the devil's luck, making bullets hitting you a rare occasion.

Have you tried Hard West, user?

On a related note, has anybody ever played this game and is it any good?

I had a story/setting in mind that actually dealt with devils. I'm sure I can do something like that.

It's on my backlog

I wanted to ask, are the rest of the Call of Juarez games good? I tried asking around but all I got were answers about how bad The Cartel is

They're both rough around the edges but otherwise okay. Worth a playthrough at least.

On my phone, dont bully if it doesn't embed

This is dope, thank you.

Fantastic game, shame the PC port is absolute ass.

Here's the link I'll be downloading for GUN, if anyone else wants to try it out.

docs.google.com/uc?id=0B8uvrWAuwdRkLUg0c3NDMXNIRFU

The world needs more space westerns.

Agreed.
Laser Ponchos
Come to think of it why hasn't Trigun gotten a game?

I read SEGA announced a Trigun game in 2002 but it got cancelled.

YES

How you would you make one anons?

Sunset Riders.

The second Call of Juarez game is fairly decent. There's a open world portion in the middle of the game which is pretty comfy. GUN ain't too bad either, and Mount & Blade has some old west mods like 1866 and 1860s Old America (1866 is the better of the two).

Check out the Agnostic Mountain Gospel Choir and Muerte Pan Alley.

youtube.com/watch?v=XoEPc_sR7Pc

Its been done, but I liked fighting the enemy army in red dead revolver over the bridge and blowing it up.

Also better robbing. I want to hold up a bank or be able to go and take some random person hostage and get ransom money or a group to attack me.

What will you do when the devil calls, user?

Gunslinger is pretty good, yea.

I'm a retard, sorry.

Gun

Gun is pretty neat, thanks for all recommending it.

I purchased it secondhand and still regret not being able to buy the game and give the makers money.

The western style/theme is criminally underused.

If you liked Wild Arms, 2 and to a greater extent 3 are right up your alley. I can't possibly recommend Wild Arms 3 enough.

Shit, embedded the wrong track