James Fields court thread

ITT: anything relevant to JF's defense in court

i just found out that his next court date is 12/14/2017 and that his defense lawyer's ex has been posting her nudes online

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/GEZTn
archive.is/HcU5T
archive.is/8j9pS
wesearchr.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

archive.is/GEZTn

He's gonna walk. If they would have stuck with manslaughter, they would have probably gotten a conviction. Prosecution is retarded because Wes Bellamy the nigger got greedy when trying to use the system as a racial tool.
Charlottesville on fire when?

you think so?
i guess we can forget the selfdefense/panic aspect with such retarded attorney..

that bitch let a guy stay in prison for 2 years based on bullshit testimony of female victim
she was a prosecutor
fields killed a woman..

archive.is/HcU5T

In Virginia, you have a duty to retreat as opposed to states like Florida where you're allowed to "stand your ground."
When the antifag hit his car, he was retreating and trying to flee the situation. Then antifags are illegally blocking the road. He had no choice but to run over the antifags or possibly be murdered himself.
He didn't actually kill that coalburner with his car. The car he hit actually killed her.
James Fields was acting in accordance with the law.
As for fleeing the scene, he was justified in doing so as they all were screaming they wanted to kill him.
The best you could do, when the video in court shows antifa hitting his car, would be manslaughter. And that's even shaky.
Any prosecutor that takes this case is kissing his career goodbye.
Kid's gonna walk on Murder 2 charges. And they can't just try him again with manslaughter. This is an epic fuckup for the prosecutor.

We really need another Zimzam trial.

To add, I would not be a bit surprised if they actually get the guy who hit Fields' car with a pole on manslaughter or negligent homicide.
The family will press for this since families always "need closure" and "need justice to finally be done." Someone will go to jail for this, but it won't be Fields. If I was the person who hit his car with the pole, I would probably look into leaving the country right about now.

Likely what will happen is he'll get rid of anything with a felony and keep the murder 2 but it will be proceeded to court as involuntary manslaughter.
Yes, you niggers, I know they don't go to court after taking a plea but the deal will change the murder 2 to involuntary and he'll likely take it.
What happened to the lawyer he had? The one the judge assigned because no one would represent him? He was the plaintiff in the statue removal case and is on city council - would be a much better lawyer than whoever he has now, especially if lawyers ex is leaking nudes to discredit her.

Murder 2: on it's own it could be defended and won against
three counts of malicious wounding: if it can be proved that the wounding was involuntary, i.e he was being attacked and his only route was forward (until he gained supersayin backwards driving ability).
Aggravated malicious wounding: gotta prove he had intention to cause malicious wounds and that they were made worse by his own actions that could have been prevented
felonious assault: nigga allegedly killed someone, why are there two bullshit charges if he isn't gonna be offered the aforementioned plea. these are there to scare him into a plea that fucks him over
Failure to Stop accident ending in felonious death - he could have prevented this, but that's on the courts to prove he wasn't acting in defense. like the assault charges, this is there to get him to accept a plea.

Basically, the only real charge they want to stick is the murder 2. Everything else has been added in multiple to make it harder to plea down to involuntary manslaughter.

The antifag with the pole is the person who started the chain of events that led to the coalburner's death, which makes him guilty of manslaughter.
That kid will probably serve about 8 years when this is all said and done. Fields will walk. That kid with the pole is going to be very important after Fields walks.

To add again, in all likelihood, as soon as the video evidence is presented in court, they may issue a warrant for him. Even if Fields is found guilty he won't be that kid is also guilty of manslaughter. You can't try the same person twice, but you can try two people for the same crime.

He was hitting people with sticks all day too

Taken from this thread

I know this isn't a thread for finding this guy, but if you can find out the general area where he lives, you can get positive ID by looking through pictures of punk rock venues in his area and punk house collectives. If you look at pictures of punk shows where he is from, you will find this guy.
If he traveled for this, it means he is connected to someone and he will be found.

there's always possibility of him being a paid protester from another city or straight up instigator from within an agency..

Wasn't he under psychiatric treatment?

btw, I think he wanted to escape, he thought the crowd would move away. He could not see the road was blocked by other cars due to the crowd.

First step is finding a general location for his home.
He's most likely a suburbanite of a large city. Look up punk collectives and punk venues in his area. You might have to go back a few years and look through their social media pages, but you will find a pic of this kid at a punk collective and he will most likely be tagged with his actual name. Everyone here at one time probably had a normalfag faceberg. He does. Commies love social media for the virtue signal points. He may not have a faceberg now, but he did at one time and it's under his real name. Just have to find places where he would have hung out when he was younger and look through the pics.

The kid could do an interview for money, and pay a good lawyer with that money. One of those guys that defended mafia members. Pay lawyer fee at start, and a big bonus if the lawyer gets him free.

He's not allowed to speak publicly about the case right now.

years before
archive.is/8j9pS

(((fuckers))) disabled every crowdfunding attempt to raise enough money..
no money for hate they say

they can air the interview after

can you write to him? he could try getting funding on wesearchr.com/ & hire the guy that defended zimmerman

and those cunts that organized the rally did not help him in any way?

It ain't murder, by any stretch. Even the most retarded prosecutor knows this. Maybe he was overcharged so he will be convicted by a dindu jury, but inevitable have his conviction overturned on appeal leading to the nationwide Mother of All Chimpouts.

Source? He's presumed innocent until convicted. He still has a first amendment right to speak (although doing so may not be in his best interests).

I hope this happens. Then liberals will riot. Again.

That guy with the stick also tried to create an incident by attacking and trying to trip an armed (I assume militia member) during the rally
see vid here: