StormFront RIP

We cyberpunk dystopia now.

All because of a fat dike terrorist was run over for trying to attack innocent useful idiots.

Other urls found in this thread:

dstormer6em3i4km.onion.link
archive.is/xOCrN
archive.is/iYz3O
youtube.com/watch?v=le2R2Ps58pQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Race war when?

How long before 8ch goes down? Jim you better call in your favor.

Pretty much sums up the situation. A coalburning Black Lives Matter supporter's death killed free speech.

Why can't he host his site elsewhere?

Censorship. Tried on several different domains. Has his site up on TOR though :)

dstormer6em3i4km.onion.link
(Well it's down right now, hope they didn't get him off TOR too, but .onions go down time to time for a little bit)

In the case of Stormfront they are withholding all the data right now, so they could start over somewhere else but they'd lose everything they had already

No i mean what if he registers a domain elsewhere, where they don't fucking censor him?

Two outcomes, Jim gets rid of Holla Forums to maintain the website (cuckchan ending) or 8ch gets fucked (stormfront ending)

Apparently that's currently impossible thanks to ICANN and monopolies.

Well, it's not all that bad. When we go to a backup Holla Forums at least the moeshitposting Holla Forums brigade will be gassed, because there won't be any compromised staff to cover for them.

No fucking way, it's that bad already?

Wake up, Mr. White Man, wake up and smell the ashes.

Also, lurk moar and look in the catalog for more info

Welcome to the new censorship user where everything is for your safety we can't have you seeing bad things and getting ideas now can we? Only extremism allowed is the kosher brand. The irony is by forcing you tards off here you'll channel your efforts into meatspace and be MORE of a threat to them.

They don't get what a containment board means, namely the containment part.

now

Good.
Stormfront was controlled opposition.

Great question user, there was this guy who tried.

archive.is/xOCrN

archive.is/iYz3O

is gottfried still locked up?

I guess all that naughty word banning didn't save you
cucking never pays off

His sentence in prison ended in 2015 dude but now he's being sued by International corporations for about $500,000.

So why was it shut down, fuckface?

Because they've outlived their usefulness and were scapegoated in the protests.

fuckface this has more than to do with storm front and you damn well know this.

Doesn't Don Black keep a backup on his own servers so he can at least attempt to reupload since ICCAN won't let him migrate directly?

This is how it was always going to be. Of course it's a matter of time before everyone else follows. I already see now, Renegay'd will be the last ones standing. Those shifty mother fucks in their insane asylum hug box are going to outlive us all.

Why is it always a fat dyke who is the impetus for these things? This is the face that launched a thousand autists. Are the gods mocking us?

He has backups. The reporters just don't know what they're talking about.

I always thought cyberfunk should be a thing.

Jimmy Boy made a good video on some alt-options

youtube.com/watch?v=le2R2Ps58pQ

Oh gee, i dunno, because they are more insufferable than normal women?

Valkerberg is a kike as well. I don't think you have to ask why a kike has connections to a parasitic stranglehold on malicious influence.

What clued you in?

I'd say it's intentional but they really don't have that level of awareness. I want to burn that sad melted candle.

And if their game is to make whites hate they have had that blow up inside out. 10% and rising.

Nothing quite like love for your own kin and prejudice toward outsiders.

How so? From my understanding each country gets to do whatever they want with their TLD (except the US who also has .com, etc). So he could register it at iran, china or some other country that doesn't give a fuck. The Pirate Bay uses that, they have domains in different countries so when one gets shutdown they can still be accessed.

Do Nationalists Dream of Electric Chairs

Her last name is Van Valkenburg, which is a Dutch name.

If we have to believe the jews then it's entire electrical floors even.

That may be the best option. Forget them. The magic is potent.
I'm not saying forget what they have and still are doing but there is power here in this.

I see what u did there

Just took a map and what I saw was a tombstone smugginh over it A large Kek-graded monolith with odd names on it.

If you have enough resources you can set up a VPN service that hands out through DHCP DNS servers that have entries for whatever you want…

With enough resources you can deck and arm proper anons.