American history is racist!

Cracked BTFO Christian cis white males dumpf voters!
Cracked confirm to be /ourSite/?

Cracked still around?

U MAD, Holla Forums? U MAD?

we wuz kangz n shit den de whyte man come n destroy peaceful pyramid cuz he jealous

At this point. We have enough proof of soyboy being a medical condition.

Cracked more like cracker ass cave beast shit smdh

What the fuck is wrong with his face? He looks like a soyyeti

Cracked? More like BLACKED, amirite?

Why is every man with a beard a soyboy faggot, Holla Forums?

t. beardlet

Because soyboys don't actually lack testosterone, despite what Holla Forums says, but they are a bunch of cowardly faggots that have to resort to virtue signaling in an attempt to get laid. The soyboy is a classic case of trying to "compete" in a dominance hierarchy as an "ally" to the feminists. Virtue signal enough, they believe, and you will get DA POOSAY.

Beardless men:

Bearded men:

Lots of them probably grow beards in attempt to make up for their lacking masculinity. Or they are just lazy and unclean.

Most beardfags use it to cover up their weak jaws and double chins.

There's nothing wrong with having a beard tbh. It's one of the main visual separators between a man and a child or woman.

This, there are also lots of men who just look fucking ugly without facial hair. It's really easy to hide your disformed face behind a beard.
Chads always shave.

Well it's a funny thing that in 2018 if you have a beard and are balding it signals that you're an impotent, soy-filled betacuck, as oppossed to being a mark of masculinity.

Male pattern baldness is excessive DHT you fucking retard. Not that wearing the bald spots is a good thing. Having the confidence to shave it all off aside from your beard is better than being a faggot who wears a hat everywhere.

Nice meme, but it's not as straight forward as having "too much test". Every balding loser I see is a fat, effeminate cuck that looks like they can't even their dicks up anymore. If you're balding and not fit as fuck it doesn't matter what you do, you're a disgusting creature to everybody.

You shave your head and have a beard, don’t you?

All men go through a ‘beard’ phase. It’s a phase where they want to be treated as a grown man and not a boy anymore, so they grow facial hair to appear more mature. Once you mature a bit more, you realize the beard is not necessary, that your bearing and manner make you a man. Soyboys never get past that first stage. They think the beard will make people listen to them, and that it can mask their boyishness or femininity.

Masculine men can have beards, but the beard comes after they are a man - they are men of importance or accomplishment, like Mel Gibson or Santa Claus. It doesn’t make them one.

Yeah, it pretty much is. Along with the genetic expression among your hair follicles that makes them overly sensitive to DHT.

I have a beard but don't shave my head, the top of my head is as thick as ever and I've always been complimented on it when someone runs their hand through it, usually when I'm about to stick my penis in her.
Why don't you suck my dick, faggot, and deal with the fact that you are incapable of growing anything besides a patchy beard because of your genetics, just like bald fucks are ultimately an expression of sensitivity of hair follicles and higher than normal conversion of test to scalp DHT.

It's true, user, although I've only fucked several women. Every single one is basically "wow what product do you use your hair is so thick."

t. faggot who thinks everything boils down to "muh soy" and not genetic expression despite the fact that most of the "soyboys" he obsesses about do not even touch soy products as a staple.

Go back to Holla Forums, brainlet.
Also, varg's beard is unkempt and he probably smells like shit after moving to the ISIS capital of yurop after having failed at black metal and burning churches.

Can't make it more obvious that you are actually a balding neckbeard soylet if you tried.

That kind of shit doesn't work on Holla Forums anymore, soylet. Not even the /k/ucks like beards.

Are you sure you were fucking those women and not in fact looking at their faces while they were getting fucked by someone standing close to you?
I can imagine soyboy cucks are so mentally ill that they actually confuse their memories of hiring a bull to fuck their girlfriend with fucking them themselves.

It's not excess, but excess and sensitivity.
If we applied the same rules to you, you faggots don't shut the fuck up about balding neckbeard soylets and estrogen being the culprit, so it follows that you're projecting about it. No one fucking cares about retards who think they're going to get THA POOSAY by virtue signalling as an ally to womyn.

Who fucking cares what those womyn want anyways, they're a bunch of bland whores, soyboys are going after the lowest of the low regardless of whether they're successful or not.

Get back to Holla Forums, you fucking moron. /k/ doesn't like you.

Yeah m8 I guess all of the evidence is just in my imagination. Obviously it has nothing to do with T or the DHT metabolite, it has everything to do with the consumption of plant protein and phytoestrogen content.
What a fucking brainlet. It's so sad how far Holla Forums has fallen.

Hah, the beardsoy is a lefty

Just because I can't stand a board that hangs on Donald "I stand with Israel-winner of the Tree of Life award" Trump's dick doesn't mean I'm a "lefty", you fucking retard.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

It's no longer a humor site. Died out when the authors realized they could get the clicks with nothing but clickbait titles. I remember a few writers getting pissed that the titles of their articles were changed to be very click bait, and often times nothing to do with the article at all.

Soyboys appear to lack the ability to grow a proper masculine beard.

How is it even making money?

Please tell me soygoblin isn’t real

Has anyone the interview with the ex-cracked employee where he reveals that they started to cater specifically to sjws simply because they are the easiest group for marketing? That you can sell them basically everything if you just package it with enough feel-good buzzwords.

Brainlet.

Soyboy.

See, 30 seconds in and they're already projecting with the title of the video. This is dishonest as fuck. Nobody denies that slavery was the cause or even the reason for the civil war. The contention is that the confederacy did not go to war and die for the sake of keeping niggers in chains. Which is true. Moreover the north didn't go to war for the sake of niggers. That's an insane lie. Nobody really gave a shit about slaves. It's entirely about the principal of the matter. There's so much brainwashing and double think that people honestly forget that people were very casually and openly racist back in the 1800s. Fucking Lincoln himself didn't care about blacks, he wanted to send them back to Africa. 600,000 men, white men, died during the civil war. It was not fought for the sake of niggers. It was fought because the executive government of the united states wanted to impose a major change and force it upon every state. Context being that the states were nothing like they were today and the idea of the federal government having real power had not really been established. So the southern states simply said they no longer wanted to be apart of that shit and left. They just got rid of one tyrannical power and they're happy to do it again. This is the very simple context and nuance yet people just want to ignore it because history is only relevant when you want to signal nowadays.

fuck Cracked

Beards look terrible, but shaving is time consuming. I can't use electric razors, they give me razor burn.

Being bald sucks. It's actually not quick and easy to shave. You need to go around your skull using a mirror to ensure no patches, and you need a blade because even clippers with no gaurd don't go low enough.
It's time consuming.

This. I don't have a terrible hair line yet but i tried shaving for a while and it's terrible. Easier to just buzz it low and wear a hat.

A beard is only detrimental to a man's appearance if it's the patchy, thinning dogshit that seems to be all a soyboy can manage. If you have a full, thick, chest-length beard and a full head of hair, you can get pussy for days.

OP BTFO BY MODS