OC templates

McCain's a faggot, fuck cripples and muzzies edition. The original pictures are from an LA beta marxist. Lots of other good material for potential edits as well:
>twitter.com/davidhorsey

You could easily edit the Climate change guy into moon man by just editing his forehead and up. His chin already looks good. Then just make him a shade of white.

I'm horrible at editing pictures though

Is it weird that Horsey's depiction of Trump is possibly the most flattering Trump depiction to come out of the left?

(✓)
What the fuck? It looks like a sandstorm.

^ CIA whore

I think it's supposed to be the sun? It's yellow anyway. It's not very good.

That's what I was thinking. But not sure how much to change. This is what I have so far. Should I curve it more or anything else before making him lighter white?

HIGH IMPACT SEXUAL VIOLENCE

Smoothing out the back of his head would do a lot in terms of making him recognizable by anyone. Then just add a suit to him

Hmmm having trouble. Should get my stylus out and actually draw. It's turning out pretty shitty. Not sure how to get rid of all the smoke behind him and what to place there instead. I figured he'd just be Zyklon man, to complete the trio.
¯\_(・_・)_/¯

I hate horsey. How does climate change have anything to do with immigration? Although I don't really support Trump much in his Zio ban on Muslims. As far as migrants go they are better then Blacks and Browns cause atleast they have a chance of being redpilled.

Someone shoop Jim as Trump and Hotwheels as coldwheels

gettin' there…

Yeah, fuck Horsey…

Get. Out.

Okay, can't think of anything clever to add. But here are the templates. Please steal and edit away. Surely it'll make Horsey happy.

Thanks Satan.

Shit. *privilege

That's very nice user.
One thing that bugs me a little is the little black dots in front of Moonman. Except that, 10/10
Oh, and a "deport" instead of "reject" stamp would be a nice plus (if not too much of a hassle)

Leave the original name. We want to give him Sarah Scribbles treatment

Saved. Thank you, lord of Dankness.

Put Horsey back. Fixed the dots. Added KKK to the tag. And added "DEPORT" but it may be too crammed to see. Should I do a different font or think it's alright?

Good job. Font is ok.

hmm

obvious

Best one

Thanks user, looking back I feel I should have put a mudslime crescent moon thing on the wheelchair-guys shirt…

Was taking a piss 15 mins ago and those words pop into my head. Come and see it here. The collective unconscious / mind meld is real.

There we go, much better.

OY VEEEEEEeeeeeyyyyyyy

Reposting

(checked)

Entering unknown memetorry, Hope this works out fam.

This one's for the normies.