Mossad officer pretending to be an isis preacher arrested in libya

Display your utter shock, and discuss.

en.abna24.com/news/africa/mossad-officer-leading-isis-as-mosque-imam-arrested-in-libya_850652.html

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/4RVSB
archive.is/4RVSB
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

inb4 dmca

Rolling for DCMA'd in the next five minutes.

Always archive
archive.fo/4RVSB

Bump

I personally grabbed this screenshot. They can’t DMCA it.

Hahahaha holy shit are you serious OP?

Every single ISIS leader and preacher is either mossad or cia.

So what's the Jews end-goal here? Using ISIS as a puppet to keep the other Muslims occupied so they can't attack Israel, or is that too simple of a motivation?

The kikes want land expansion for babylon in the east.

You mean the American CIA? Their goal is to continue to pose as imams and fulfill greater Israel for the Kikes

bump

bump2 watchya sliding shclomo

DMCA Watch is in effect.

Can't Mossad The Assad

Not just occupied but clearing out land and enemies by being a proxy army fur Israel. Isis has about 2 mil in gear and supplies per soldier, how did that happen?

backstory?

So just like all the rest of them then.

Dead child gets a pretend treatment from a pretend sarin attack.

bump2 for posterity

its like the kkk being mostly fbi. if it seems like a cartoon version of evil it is

Keeping a US/NATO presence in the Mideast To help with Iran and Syria when the time comes to invade.Until then, Israel wants to stir the hornets nest enough to justify a reason/enemy to fight for the US and other Zog countries to fight with and stick around the neighborhood.

bump
nice addon to my israel_isis folder

OP, you should be babysitting the your playground because the kikes are monopolizing the slide.

I wonder if the Imam that planned the spanish terror attacks was a Mossad agent too.

So many slide threads.

How the fuck does McCain get away with that?

Better question to ask is when are we not?

Yeah somethings up and it's not harvey. That's just using smoke cover.

The red and blue lines as borders, dipshit.

nice source

This copypasta needs to be filtered tbh, the only time i see this being used is when someone is trying to convince people not to look into it

I imagine a CIA officer sitting behind his desk, typing this shit out.

Can someone with a twatter account forward this on to Tommy I'm a Zionist state agitator Robinson pls, He's blocked all of my rogue accounts.

It's no wonder Jews are confident of manipulating Muslims, and want them to replace Europeans, when they have been manipulating Muslims to kill Muslims from the beginning.

Die in fire, kike trash.

I love the fact that they have a menorah on their seal. Why not a dreidel or a matzah ball? wow, what a rich culture.

Everything except the first pic seems legit. But holy fuck does that first pic smell of disinfo. Illuminati killers? Name pulled out of nowhere, no way to trace the information presented as fact? No sourcing? A fucking ashkenazi kike who looks like a paki? I'm not saying it's necessarily bullshit, but it looks like one of those "has science gone too far" ads in terms of credibility. Do you have an infodump on the guy?

I've not been too active on Holla Forums lately, but the amount of disinformation and stupidity I have to sift through nowadays just puts me on edge whenever I come here. If you make memes that are lies, infographs that are false, all you're doing is ruining your credibility and assisting your opposition in dismissing the true parts.

The Marcel Sardo tweet was actually Iranians spoofing dead Yemenis if I remember correctly. Both sides play this sympathy card game. Mostly due to western politics being dominated by "feels" movements.

ISIS is Israel

JUST DO IT!

Why were my comments and content removed which shows that isreal is behind the majority [all of them] of so-called islamic terror groups such as Al-Qeada, Al Nusruh, Boko Haram, Muslim Brotherhood, ISIS/ISIL et al?

I don't understand. Why not actually kill people instead of using makeup? It's not like they care about lives lost.

Plan Yinon.

Plan Yinon.*
Fix your site porchmonkey

Why not let someone else take the blame for it, and at the same time mention the holocaust while sucking pre-teen dicks.
This is how they work, always.

they worked hard to slide this one
archive.is/4RVSB

I totally did not see this coming. The fact they apologised and refused to Jihad against Israel totally did not give it away either.

I can't help but laugh knowing how many stupid Muslims gave their lives in the name of ISIS only for it to turn out they were hoodwinked led like cattle with rifles by the Jews and further the oppression of the very Muslims and Palestinians they tried so hard to fight for. Muslims are the perfect Jew slaves, maybe that's why they want to flood Europe with them.

Credible source?

Meanwhile the most awake and 'jew-wise' whites ended up doing what CIA agent Anglin told them to and MAGA'd Kushner and Netanyahu into control of the US government all the while pretending they are super-based and wise to the jew.

90% of every muslim I meet is jew-wise, the only muslims that believe in ISIS are the retarded one's who are brainwashed by the same jew-media we have in Britain/America.

Yet 90% of all the new-wave 'fashy goys' backed the jewish hoax Trump.

See how easy it is to convince the retarded sector of your people to do whatever the jew tells them to?
Basically, the top tier of thinkers are always outnumbered by the retarded herd who make up the majority.

why dont you ask the american government www.ronpaulinstitute.org/archives/featured-articles/2016/october/02/pentagon-paid-pr-firm-540-million-to-make-fake-terrorist-videos/

more like
isis preacher caught being mossad

le bump

It's pretty much accepted that he's the government's token traitor.

inb4 SHUT IT DOWN

PURE

COINCIDENCE

Pure (((Coincidence))) bump

badump