Fed was shooting at Charlottesville

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4826802/White-nationalist-fired-gun-Charlottesville-protesters.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ePsK0dpyu4g
archive.is/r5tsW
youtube.com/watch?v=KHwtxQy-3dk
youtube.com/watch?v=G2FbDXA3hVo
hooktube.com/watch?v=TMWqcrMm2bQ
youtube.com/watch?v=TjKy2XpXXt8
hooktube.com/watch?v=TjKy2XpXXt8
reuters.com/article/us-usa-florida-selfdefense-idUSKBN0L02NQ20150127
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump

(((Ariel Zilber)))

please. this is just insulting.

If he was shooting at a nigger it was probably in self-defense.

Said nigger was holding a torch. I'm sure he was probably threatening with it as well.

Yep. The "torch" looks like an improvised flamethrower.

Self-defense.

If it's legit, it was likely in self-defense. In all honestly guys there showed a shit ton of restraint not to unload into attacking antifa. Only reason I'm skeptical is because McAuliffe would be shouting from the rooftops, it was his goal for violence to break out.

he was only charged with firing a firearm in city limits.

He should have been charged with failing to shoot a nigger less than 10 yards away. Seriously.

self-defense my ass

You kikes really do love shit

This whole thing was clearly a false flag.

Yeah there was only a wild nigger letting off an aerosol based flamethrower at the crowd.

Fag got antife defined the terms of engagement with actual attempted political assassinations. This is a logical response to the communist left. Faggots.

nah mans, he was a gud boi, dindu nuffin wrong, gettin his lyfe bak on tract and sheeit.

isn't there a pic of that nigger with the flame thrower??

the flame was about a foot long, at least a meter from touching anyone, pointed at no one in particular and the negro didn't approach anyone with it with intent to harm. if you really think the dude firing his gun was justfied then I'd encourage you to go outside or at least be honest with what you're seeing

The guy with the gun had no reason to even pull out his firearm and the way he quickly walked off afterward and pretended nothing happened was very nigger-like. I can't believe you guys would defend that human trash, but then again, much like the leftists you don't care about being honest and truthful, it's all abut "us vs. them" so of course side with him

I really hope you goys don't look like that

Defending him? I legitimately think both sides were hired by Soros. Maybe some of the white protestors were jews or FBI leading retard patsies

You're either extremely stupid or an extremely bad shill.

This is also a possibility.

You're legally allowed to defend other people.

Fucking kike.

This has got me worried actually. Niggers getting shot at is exactly what the left needed to claim a total moral victory in cville. Too perfect.

That's how you get killed.

from what? it was nothing more than an act of bravado, even then he was standing meters away from anyone and didn't make any approaches. it's clear he wasn't actually going to burn anyone unless they bit onto his bait and got too close, he waited until everyone was out of range before he lit the stream of aerosol.
if the groups were reversed you'd be bringing up those laws about how you can't pull out a gun just to intimidate and you have to shoot to kill and other laws I'm not entirely familiar with

Look at

The guy holding the flag in front is obvious FBI. The guy behind him in the black shirt is probably CIA but possibly DEA. The guy in flannel nearby is something else, he looks like a mercenary or hired hand, former military probably marines. The better question is how can you not tell all this from the various clues Watson?

Who the fuck told you you have to shoot to kill, retard. If pulling just the weapon out deescalates the situation, then it's okay. You're fucking retarded.

And the bullet was fired into the ground so I guess the same rules apply then, right? Just bravado no harm no foul?

pulling it out might have been appropriate in this situation, but firing it wasn't and if you think it was I'd say you're stupid

you're stupid

What? If he was shooting it well away from touching anyone and pointed at no one in particular why wouldn't the same logic apply?

kill yourself actually

So you are now backpedaling from your point of it being illegal to just brandish the firearm?

In some state, pulling a gun out and not shooting is proof that you didn't consider your life in danger, and therefore an unlawful use of your weapon. If you pull a weapon on someone, you're better off using it. It's stupid, but it's what you have to be aware of when the kikes run the courts.

That's fucking retarded. If pointing the weapon and brandishing it deescalates the situation, it did it's job with the added bonus that no one died. What fucking states have that as a rule?

That's the advice given to people who find themselves in self-defense situations, simply to avoid later legal complications, like a living witness that you shot contradicting you in court. As to "meters" away, you're full of shit. He's at most one meter away and there's no reason to assume that he intended to wait for people to clear away from him before he lit the spray. We're not psychic, there's no way to know that he didn't intend to burn everybody on the steps and only retreated because somebody shot at him.
Also, fuck niggers and fuck you for defending one

ye I can't think of five working people I know of that would have the time or even care enough to attend a protest like this. how do these people organize? must be paid

no because they're entirely different weapons and bullets can be unpredictable, you're stupid and I won't reply to you anymore

I said "might have been" because I'm not familiar with the laws, though I've heard of something along those lines. i made it clear I wasn't sure of what I was saying so I'm hardly backpedaling

thanks for clarifying

I think it has something to do with the person you're pointing at being able to sue you afterward for scaring the shit out of them for threatening their life or something

They'd lose the counter-sue. I've heard people do that for injury after someone shoots them in self defense and they don't die and suing for that. But never for someone pointing a weapon at them.

I find it hard to believe the flamethrower vs gun battle wasn't highlighted until now, if it was real.

Don't bring an improvised flamethrower to a gun fight.

you never know with today's america

pic related
watch the video, there's a cloud of spray coming from his direction, it is only until the guy in white walks away that he lights it. he made no attempt to approach anyone with the flame after he lit it so I really think he might have found out how to do that a week ago and wanted to show off his dangerous new toy to ebil whitey; his cotton-picking hands and arms would do more damage anyway
i don't mean to defend him, but dishonesty is a pet-peeve of mine no matter the bias or bent. you can't defend him firing his weapon with all seriousness, user, don't foll yourself. be a lawful, truthful user please

The nog was attacking a person with fire, I'm surprised the guy didn't blow his nigger brains out. Admittedly I don't know enough about Virginia self defense laws to say if what he did was 100% legal. In my state, that would've been reasonable force.

He clearly yells "Put away the flamethrower" then shoot a warning shot at the ground. Seems like he did the right thing. Leftist will try and use this to advocate for the abolition of the 2nd amendment.

You shoot to kill. There's no such thing as a "warning shot" in this situation. The bullet could have ricochet'd and hit someone else or god knows what. Shooting a shotgun into the air at night on your own property and drawing your piece in the middle of a fucking demonstration and firing it are worlds apart in terms of context.

Nigs being a nig but that doesn't mean you abandon gun discipline and draw and fire into a fucking crowd even if you only intended to fire a "warning shot". I'm surprised the guy hasn't been arrested yet.

And it's also true that just because you pull your gun you need to shoot as well. Too many idiots pull their guns and shoot into the ground showing that one wasn't truly in fear if they were willing to kill dirt and not a person as you should be shooting to defend ones life (or others).

I can guarantee you'll end up like that one /k/ommando who went to jail for shooting at an angry mob which resulted in hitting a nog or two.
The guy was levelheaded enough to get a fine rather than a sentence unlike your dumb fucking self.

So you're telling me if a guy has a knife and you pull a gun and point it at him, at which he surrenders, drops the knife, and puts up his hands you're supposed to shoot and kill him? That's fucking retarded.

This entire video is CGI.

er, not the "entire" video, but just the guy in the foreground and the red bandana kid

I will grant that he's further away than I thought. I'll give you that. But he's close enough that a single step, even just leaning forward, would have started burning people on the steps. And no, I can't defend him using his pistol like that, because he used a warning shot. A gun is a lethal weapon, you don't use it unless lethal force is required. However, seeing a guy with a "flamethrower" menacing crowded steps is a perfectly valid reason to use lethal force. If he'd shot the guy, it'd be a justified shoot.

I guarantee you that if you faggots fire a "warning shot" I will put you down. A gun is a lethal weapon. If you use it in any other manner you are an immediate threat to anyone nearby and killing you is self-defense.

Warning shots are pretty retarded though, don't be doing that. If pointing the weapon deescalates the situation, then it's over. But you do shoot, shoot to kill.

A show of force is only effective if it is overwhelming. Unless the person you are intimidating completely lacks any means to counter your force you simply escalate the situation. And that's assuming they aren't desperate enough to not care.

Like that one goy journalist in portland that was pulled his gun in defense? spoiler He was found guilty on 21 charges. I know you're fucking aut rite but that's no excuse for being a fucking fudd tier retard.

You could shoot him but in this situation I would call the police and explain what happened "guy came at me with a knife, I drew my weapon and he surrendered."

do you really dumb enough to think someone being "shot by a White supremacist" at a controlled opposition psyop would be a good thing? Yes I understand that someone shouldn't draw their weapon unless they plan on killing, but you are fucking retarded if you think another death would have been better optics then the guy fairing a warning shot.

are you really*

shit I should just go to sleep.

This guy with the bushy hear and beard is apparently at both the shooting, the crash scene among virtually all other points of interest.

Usually pointing a weapon isn't enough to deescalate someone trying to kill your ass, but if it does then it does.

Of course legally you'd be fine if there's no witnesses, but of the ethical ramifications or the legal ramifications if there's witnesses? I don't know if you'd be cleared if there was witnesses who tell the police that the guy you killed was surrendering.

Very unfortunate what happened to the journalist, and the /k/ guys who were chased by a violent mob of niggers. It doesn't surprise me that it happened though, these happened in shitty states like Oregon/Washington and Minnesota.

Interesting breakdown here of the time around the car crash and the ford fischer video

Because he's a government agent.

i think if you absolutely know you're going to fire off a round it has to be aimed at the person. you "shoot" to kill; if the situation is de-escalated by the presence of a gun then I don't think that's breaking any laws, but firing it off anywhere but into the person i'm sure would be illegal

right, but he didn't step or lean forward. if flag-man had waited on the steps, allowed the nog to continue looking like an idiot and not brandished the flag like a weapon swinging it in the nog's direction i'd like to see how the situation might've gone from that directio, but what if's and hypotheticals are dumb so I won't go down that road.
I disagree that it'd be a justified shoot, pointing a gun at him might've been justified but with the crowd around him i'm not too sure and I don't think firing in your targets general direction constitutes a warning shot, if it's anywhere but into the sky I'd bet money you get slapped with charges

and to think this gunshot story didn't get shown by the MSM because it shows a Nigger with a Flame Thrower.

From that angel it looks pretty justified.

How do you prove that the self defense shooter didn't just miss or whatever? Seems like a very thin line to tread on.

Niggers and sheeit

Blow me, LARPer. I understand the danger of shooting a projectile at an unplanned location, but your "to the book" perspective is faggotry at its finest.

Aiming at 21 people with a round in the chamber is kind of different from shooting at the ground.
Learn what that term means next time you use it, you fucking retard.

i don't see a self-defense shooter anywhere so I don't know what you're talking about, but if you mean the guy in the video then if he actually tried to hit the guy and missed then that's an even worse legal situation for the shooter himself especially with the way he just hurried away the way he did

This gunshot story didn't get shown by the MSM because it didn't fucking happen. It's taken two weeks for them to generate the footage.

archive.is/r5tsW

Does anyone know how to rip the video out of the dailyfail web player? This should be analyzed frame-by-frame.

I'm asking in a hypothetical situation, video aside.

Well I didn't argue for that. If you manage to deescalate the situation to the point where you don't need to kill him then naturally I'd argue not to kill him at that point and call the police.

Still, if someone is coming at me with a knife I'm not going to wave my gun around like a jackass and wait for them to capitulate. As previously mentioned, you shouldn't be drawing your weapon unless your life is in immediate danger. By the time the hypothetical perp in question realizes he fucked up you should have already plugged him a few times.

90% of the time a mugger is going to sucker punch you or get you from behind (less dangerous for them) so the whole "He's charging me with a knife!" scenario is quite rare.

confirmed undercover fed

I agree with all your points, I don't think someone who's charging you with a knife is going to stop or have time to surrender if he was going to. But this is a very unlikely situation I'm bringing up. A situation like this, a guy waving a knife around, you pull your weapon out and he drops the weapon.

Jesus fuck that nose.

user this video shows another angle the shooter and everyone jumps after the gunfire. Its not CGI. Charlottesville va was a Psyop, and the alt-right where apart of orchestrating it.

youtube.com/watch?v=KHwtxQy-3dk
youtube.com/watch?v=G2FbDXA3hVo

"Warning shots" are illegal in America. You either shoot to kill, or you don't shoot at all. Legally there is NO MIDDLE GROUND.

Only in some states is it illegal. Still not a good idea though, just a waste of ammunition.

ALL OF THEM.

It's not a rule, it's a consequence of other laws. Brandishing is illegal in all 50 states. You're only allowed to point your gun at people if you legitimately feel your (or somebody else's) is threatened, and failing to fire your gun after pulling it out will be cited by the prosecutor as proof that you did not feel deadly force was necessary.

In most cases the cops will never recommend charges and the prosecutor would never pursue charges. However in leftwing states you can't count on that. And you CERTAINLY can't count on it if you're known to have far-right views. They will nail you to the fucking wall.

Are both of these videos newly released in the last day or so? Because I haven't seen either of them before, and the Jew-news would not pass up the opportunity to mention a white man firing a gun at a nigger. Secondly, if they are newly released, who released them, and how could two independent people put them online at the same time?

this tbqh. Why are we only hearing about this now if it really happened? It's quite possibly CGI they cooked up recently to enhance their narrative.

No shit, it's worse. You shoot you kill when your life or the person's life you're protecting is in immediate danger. Regardless of whether he pointed it at the nig or merely shot at the ground in front of him he would have been in the wrong in both situations.

Take your dumbass ideas to /k/ and see how quickly they correct your fudd tier retard ramblings.

Well in that case (your video) it's an officer. He can pretty much draw and point his gun at anyone whenever he feels like it for the most part. For a civi I would say "duty to retreat" unless you were on your own property at which point castle doctrine takes effect if you're in a properly pro fun state. Your mileage will vary for the later part but drawing your gun to kill someone should be the last course of action you take.

My dad stopped a bar fight by going outside and shooting his gun in the air. He was almost charged with "shooting a man" because someone got stabbed in the confusion and they thought he shot them. Regardless of how good the intention is only shoot to kill.

Brandishing is only illegal if you do it to intimidate, like flashing your weapon at someone bothering you. That's illegal. Pointing a weapon at someone who's a threat, that's not illegal. I think some states have this in the law, I know mine does, but pointing a loaded weapon at someone does not constitute as deadly force, just as force.

That's fair, and that has happened before.

Duty to retreat is a bitch. Alright, thanks for answering the question. Sucks what happened to your dad.

No, it's illegal in all of them. Stop repeating these bullshit hollywood memes, you're going to get people throw in prison for following your terrible advice.

If your life isn't threatened, DON'T PULL OUT A GUN. If your life is threatened, THEN LETHAL FORCE IS WARRANTED.

Under no conceivable interpretation of the law is a "warning shot" not done to intimidate.

Just read up on it, it isn't illegal in Florida. And you're retarded, I said in the same exact post that it isn't a good idea and you should shoot to kill regardless.

I said brandishing, not warning shot retard.

You're right he'd have been dragged through the courts, but VA law is pretty clear here. Our laws allow you to come to the defense of a third party. You're allowed to use deadly force to prevent great bodily harm. Being set on fire is unarguably great bodily harm. Deadly force is justified. He fucked up by firing a warning shot, because now it can be argued that he didn't feel the situation justified deadly force.

Thankfully VA doesn't have duty to retreat, but they do judge reasonable use of force. So shooting to wound will be argued that you didn't need to use deadly force. It's what happens when laws made for whites get used by jews and niggers.

Then why police, private security and military uses warning shots?

They get to play by different rules, retard.

I don't think they use warning shots, I've never heard of LEOs or military using warning shots ever. Maybe private security but again I don't know.

Military and PMCs use warning shots. Police don't, unless they're being morons.

the video in question is News2Share which is a Journalist who is Chummy with TRS and Spencer. Watch the videos they are solid.

Luckily it was violence by good ol' boys against other gool ol' boys with police who were also good ol' boys. Think more Andy Griffith and less CSI. Things may not have went so well for him if this had happened in a more (((diverse))) area.

From everything I'm reading, the only thing he did wrong was firing it into the ground. This could have ricocheted off and killed someone. You either are able to draw and deescalate or you put them down

You're lucky if they have a gun, but they can't use warning shots either. Maybe a PMC would, but only out of country. Military and Police do whatever they want, nobody can enforce the law on them except themselves.

Military do in Iraq to avoid shooting important local figures who are retarded and think they can swing their dicks around a base. Maybe Afghanistan too, but I only know for sure Iraq.

Honestly this "It's CGI" meme stinks of alt-kike shills. There is no way 8/pol/ is schizophrenic enough to think the video is fake.

Well good to know, I'm guessing the guy who got stabbed survived right?

Actually yeah I can see the military doing that in another country. That makes sense.

Oh, and European police use warning shots. Because they're idiots. That's a consequence of Europe having an immature firearm culture.

I'm not surprised that Yuropoors would do that at all.

If it isn't fake, then why are we only seeing it now? Why wasn't it plastered all over the news the day after it supposedly happened?

Do you have any idea how fucking retarded you are?

yea. It would have made for a compelling court case. A nice matlock episode for sure.

We saw the flamethrower on day one.

they have video of the shooting form two angles and you see the guy close up.
>>>/TRS/

No shit fuckhead. What we DIDN'T see was footage of somebody on the "right" side firing a gun. Why not?

I don't think it's CGI, but why wasn't this reported on? Seems to me that the (((MSM))) would jump on this in a heartbeat. I guess some guy running over a hamplanet in self defense took over the narrative.

Use hooktube version
hooktube.com/watch?v=TMWqcrMm2bQ

Nice trips

This whole thing was a big show. You'll be able to tell your grandchildren you participated in the 2nd American Revolution.

No they wouldn't because crazy violent Nigger with a FLAMETHROWER makes the white guy look justified.

Yeah okay, that makes more sense than this being staged after the fact. The MSM has been pushing the narrative that whites started the violence when it was clearly the nigger with the flamethrower (and someone else in the crowd spraying something at the whites trying to leave).

"ay man i wudnt gun hurt nobody naw mean i was just protectin my self an then this racist pull a gun out on me like what i was l scared man"

they were waiting to find an angle of it like this where you can see the shooter, but you can't see the flamethrower

Watch from about 1:13
youtube.com/watch?v=TjKy2XpXXt8
hooktube.com/watch?v=TjKy2XpXXt8

paraphrasing

Shooting a warning shot is illegal everywhere accept Florida in the USA.

It dumb I know, basically, if you don't fear for yor life, or that of a third party, and then aim center mass, then you drew your gun in error and did not really fear for your life.

So are you saying that if you bear your arm, it is illegal? What the point of having the right to do it, if you are just going to be punished for doing it?
Pretty dumb desu

Checkd
I side with my White brothers every time. I have no illusion of moral superiority that has seen our strength evaporate. We have no time for such silly things now. Now is the time to fight. Fight in the streets. Fight in the schools. Fight wherever we can.

Far from an expert, but I guess if you fire a warning shot that might trigger the person you're aiming at to do something stupid, especially if its a gun stand off.

Because they intended outcome, a shootout between the armed groups at Cville (3%ers, people CCing, Redneck Revolt etc) didn't happen which they would've used as pretext for the final crackdown.

its not legal here either.

There was a case around the time of the ZimZam trial with a woman that fired a warning shot and got 20 years with the 10-20-Life laws. She got out after serving 3.

reuters.com/article/us-usa-florida-selfdefense-idUSKBN0L02NQ20150127

I think she got lucky because of all the media attention. A lot of people seem to think Florida has the best gun laws because of stand your ground but there are many states that are less restrictive. Good job combating the misinformation.

Maybe it wasn't a warning shot, and only a "missed shot", user.

Warning shots are illegals in many areas. If you feel your life is threatened you respond with lethal force because you don't have time for warnings. If you can warn them, you can remove yourself from life-threatening danger.

The kikes already have the legal arguments lined up you can be sure.

So the vice president gave the nation bad legal advice? I'm shocked.

what is wrong with these fucking morons?

The torch light thing was genius. Why did they have to fucking ruin it by doing this?

oh well, hopefully trump just keeps going hard and gets the wall, deports dreamers, and gets 2020

This. The only warning shot would be a warning to the SECOND person coming at you, to give up their life of crime after seeing the first person crumple like a sack of potatoes.

Fuck off back to reddit you nigger lover.

Hahahhahahahhahahahhaha

Because there's a nigger with a flamethrower

They're still false flagging after the "fact". I mean we somehow get two more violent stories out of this THIS LONG after that never came out until now.

Needs more antifa logo

Except people did say this happened. Video probably didn't surface until the investigation concluded. There was an user who said a biker pulled out a 45 and put it to a niggers skull for trying to light shit on fire. Granted he was exaggerating but now we see this. There's no grand conspiracy other than the possibility he was plain clothes cop. Bikers pack heat and nigggers nig, get out more.

What part of protected minority do you not understand? Due to previous cases and hate crime laws white people are second-class citizens when it comes to civilian-on-civilian violence. Any violent act a white man does can be interpreted by the court as having a racial slant.

There's hundreds of YouTube/live leak vids of nigs with guns getting put down in attempted robberies. You think black on white violence happens once a fucking year?

Now that's just puzzling.

Whenever and wherever deadly force is lawful then lesser degrees of force are also lawful, this includes brandishing a weapon. The problems of course stem from difficulties determining whether force was warranted. Not firing a weapon is in itself proof of nothing but should be considered part of the totality of circumstance. Obviously, the flamethrowing nigger shouldn't have survived this. But he did and that's not a crime, just a damned shame.

Outkast put this legal question in the most succint and memorable fashion: don't pull the thing out unless you plan to bang, don't even bang unless you plan to hit something.

(((Israeli carry)))

Well this situation is a proper clustfucker so applying proper doctrine is a bitch. I wasn't in his shoes and I don't know all the actors involved but if I were in his shoes I wouldn't have been pulling my gun out and waving it around like a retard before hand (there's video of this) and then I definitely wouldn't have drawn my gun and shot into the fucking ground like a retard.

The guy is goddamn imperial wizard of the white knights. It's gonna be hard to argue he didn't have a racial slant.

I'll be happy to tickle your tinfoil but unless you have proof that this guy in particular is a FBI/CIA plant you don't have a pot to piss argument wise.

It's not illegal if you're using the gun properly. For instance if our white knight felt the napalm nigger was a threat to him or someone else he could have drew his weapon and if napalm nigger surrendered that would have been that. If napalm nigger persisted white knight could at that point have shot said nigger in self defense of Flabby McFlag holder.

The court of public opinion would hang him out to dry but legally he would be in the green. The charge of firing a weapon within 1000 feet of a school withstanding.

Now factor in the fact he's a goddamn imperial wizard and the chips start to stack against him. The prosecutor could argue it was (((RACIALLY MOTIVATED))) or possibly premeditated depending up on the evidence available. This is definitely not the guy we need to have packing heat when it comes to killing niggers. Not good optics. Still, far be it from me to say our white knight shouldn't be able to defend himself.

FED FED FED FED FED FED FED FED FED FED FED FED
FED FED FED FED FED FED FED FED FED FED FED FED

I can't tell if he was carrying condition 3 and forgot, or if it's a malfunction, or if he's even using live ammo (novelty blanks would explain poor function).
He just touched off the successful shot (2nd attempt) without much care.

You should be allowed to both stand your ground and shoot a warning fire in the right circumstances.

when police pull the gun, you are not getting a warning, only dead.

The kike stuff made the point that the white knight maybe missed the napalm nigger with his first shot and said nigger fled into the crowd after the sound of the shot. At that point there wasn't any reason to continue shooting at him since the threat had been effectively eliminated.

Be that as it may he was still waving the gun around before this point like an idiot.

according to the jews, the human body burns quite well. you don't even need a flame thrower