How do we contact John Oliver? We should raid his liberal arse

Specifically, we should fuck with him and other hosts for supporting Hillary in the past election and to bring him into line with real radical leftism. Else we raid and troll him until he or others like Stephen Colbert quits.

Cause seriously fuck those faggots for putting down Bernie during the primary and for being the professional wailers of the Democratic Party. Fucking liberals.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s1SaD-gSZO4&t=228s
youtube.com/watch?v=jrfbWtMgyk8
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5czibm/i_found_this_we_can_get_john_oliver_deported_he/
youtube.com/watch?v=GLG9g7BcjKs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He doesn't check his fucking twitter. Morons keep trying to tweet his twitter account. His lead writers *do* have twitter accounts. They can be found on IMDB, and are easily found on Twitter.

can't someone just..yknow….kill him? he has the most punchable face, i dont think it'd take much for any reasonable person to want to put a bullet through his forehead

Bernie was working for Hillary. He defended her against email criticism, took your money, gave it to her campaign, told you to vote for her, then campaigned for her. You got used by everyone and are now being used by Soros to draw fire from the people who used you like the political sluts you are.

i don't think we should defend sanders anymore but what is it with you faggots and soros? he is literally no different from other billionaires

Somehow I think association with a tainted brand name would be counterproductive, comrade. Trolling sounds fine though, I'm all for not letting people forget who these fuckers shilled for.

Could be fun. We need some kind of buzzword or catchphrase or something if we want people to notice it.

Can't we just do something to his voice box?

Yes, I second this, any leftists want to get in touch with me?

John Oliver actually does bring meaningful discussion to issues though, wouldn't someone like Samantha bee be a better target?
For example
youtube.com/watch?v=s1SaD-gSZO4&t=228s

This is absolutely true when "meaingful discussion", ie, the facts, are on his side. But when they're not, he's more than happy to sell you a load of bullshit just like the rest of the media does.

You're not wrong, he can be insufferable but he's really one of the only mainstream voices bringing light to certain issues (recently with school segregation being a good example).

He's just fallen for the Idpol meme

The hard way: Become meaningful person and control discourse. If not: Just find a way to kill him. Sorry to be faggy Foucault, but discourse is important.

OP you do realise that he's just a frontman?

As in he gets paid to present whatever the sponsors and producers of the show want him to say?

Le current year man isn't that bad.
Bill Maher is probably the biggest liberal faggot of all liberal TV faggots.

youtube.com/watch?v=jrfbWtMgyk8

nope. this is totally fabricated, kill yourself faggot.

Then he can decide whether the stress he and his writers get from said trolling outweighs their paycheck. webm related

John Oliver just told everyone in his audience (just now, tonight's show) that the solution to Trump is to donate to liberal non-profits AND TO BUY WASHINGTON POST AND NEW YORK TIMES SUBSCRIPTIONS. We must support them!! Go go go, consume, consume, consume what the oligarchs extrude down your throat!

HHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhholy fuck I've never seen anything more bourgeois happen in my entire life first-hand

Dude, a lot of normies believe Clinton is a good candidate and certainly better than Trump without being paid to think so.

He probably has rationalised it as doing public service.

We should attack them for not being in touch with working people of all ages. Tell them Hillary should have been running on a federal jobs program. That would have been a clear appeal to working people throughout america and would be progressive enough more young people would have been excited for her

source on evidence soros has directly been funding rebel groups?
I know the cia has done it and righties never complain

This is like saying "Satan should try to seduce us by encouraging us to follow Christ and enter the City of God"

I think that'd make him not-Satan, rendering the problem moot

Holla Forums is trying to get him deported

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5czibm/i_found_this_we_can_get_john_oliver_deported_he/

They know he hosts a television show, right?
he can film it just as easily in Britain.

Real leftists need to get out and attack divisive reactionary identarian politickers on every front. Now is the time to thoroughly discredit their identity politics.

Nope, he said Americans need to stop getting their news from biased social media sources and go after real journalism instead, common sense tbh.
You guys are starting to act like Holla Forums

Something tells me that Oliver wouldn't give two shits if this happened.

Holla Forums people aren't very intelligent

Please don't
He'll make some dishonest video about how le epic basement communists are no different to the alt-right - muh bernie bros amirite? lmao

If anything, Maher's the only salvageable one of the bunch. At least you know his liberal shit is his own.

And he's not wrong there, unfortunately, don't get hung up on the word "pay" - think millenial hipsters understand the concept of, you know, working? Think again. Even in communist economy, they only thing they would "contribute" would be poorly made "art" about hardships of poor oppressed idpol groups. Thankfully, humanity doesn't need their contribution to survive.

Spam this video to him and his fans: youtube.com/watch?v=GLG9g7BcjKs

forget it. he lives in a bubble with his surely amazing sallary.
he will never be part of the solution

guy who shouted "white people" probably got paid

lmao, you're more likely to bring about a world revolution.

Once again, scare quotes and totalitarian beliefs in the same post.