The Unkiked Stomach

I'm sort of devoted to this tiny project, and I imagine that this is something Holla Forums wants to see done, so I'm going to make this thread every few weeks after I go shopping. I've made what I would call a breakthrough while today, so I thought I'd share my progress.

For the uninitiated: See all of those symbols in the picture? Those are called Heschers - they're little stamps that certify that a food is Kosher. Some foods (fresh vegetables and fruit) are categorically kosher, but others need to be inspected and certified by (((them))) to be considered safe for jews to eat. There's multiple organizations that certify this, and food companies pay money to these organizations to get this stamp.

These symbols are near-ubiquitous. In a real sense, most of what you eat is subtly taxed by the jew.

This is bad, obviously. We should do everything we can to avoid paying this hidden (((kosher tax))). Of course, eating healthy is of utmost importance, but I am doing my best to show that we can simultaneously eat a delicious, healthy, balanced diet while completely avoiding paying the kike tax.

Let's run down the food groups.

VEGETABLES
Buy fresh vegetables. These are always kosher, so never have to pay the kike tax.

FRUIT
Buy fresh fruit. These are always kosher, so never have to pay the kike tax.

MEAT
Pork is never kosher, so it never pays the kike tax.

In my experience, meat at the grocery store very rarely has a hescher on it. I assume that this is because the rules for kosher meat are so strict that you'd need to go to a kosher butchery for it.

All of the meat I buy is sort of bloody, so I've never had an issue with it. Check your tendies, but if you're cooking like a human should this shouldn't be a problem.

You should check fish. I have a (strong) preference for salmon when I want fish, and the cheapest salmon at my supermarket isn't kosher.

Eggs go in this segment - they're almost never certified kosher, because eggs need to be individually cracked before being determined to be kosher. There's probably machines that can check for blood in the eggs, but that cranks the cost of the eggs up enough that you would probably be driven away by the price before noticing the hescher.

DAIRY
I found that high-quality specialty cheeses (those that usually have the name of the farm on them) are almost never kosher. I also found that the cheese that my butcher sells isn't kosher.

The guess here is that the mechanisms for making artisan cheese are fundamentally incompatible with the rules for being kosher.

Unfortunately, this winds up with you consistently buying expensive cheese. This downside is mitigated by the fact that everything else you're buying just happens to be incredibly cheap if you're cooking for yourself.

This is the big breakthrough I had today. I feel good about this.

GRAIN
Asian noodles is almost never kosher. This is because asians don't give a fuck about jews. There is an amusing exception (Soy Vey brand asian food), but this is indeed the exception.

What does all of the above mean? Well, the good news first,

You can eat from all five food groups without paying the kike tax

You can eat a mostly healthy diet without paying the kike tax

In particular, you can make the following foods very readily:

Chinese Stir-Fry (Chop vegetables, throw whatever asian sauce into a pan, slice up some meat, throw it into the pan, boil azn noodles, enjoy)

Stuffed Chicken (Cut a hole in a chicken breast, chop up some vegetables, cut up some cheese, stuff the vegetables and cheese into the chicken, bake it.)

Mashed potatoes (Boil some potatoes, mash them)

Roasted corn (fucking roast some corn in the oven damnit)

Scotch Eggs (If you bread them, use panko instead of regular bread crumbs)

And so on and so forth. There's lots that you can do, but there's also some things I want help with.

Other urls found in this thread:

ifsbulk.com/wholesale-irish-oats
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Problems

Oil or butter: Oil seems to be categorically kiked, as does butter. I don't have unkiked either of these - this is bad. I'd rather be able to find unkiked butter because it opens up more baking options, but unkiked oil would go almost as far as I need it to go.

I of course don't mean the ultra-expensive "stir fry oil" - the application is too specific, and it's too pricy.

Flour: Grocery store flour is kiked. However, unless the wheat berry market is also kiked, this can be circumvented by purchasing a flour mill. Flour mills are prohibitively expensive, so making sure that there's a (cheap) source of unkiked wheat berries is important.

As Westerners, we eat bread. Flour is important.

Yeast: Similarly, I have yet to find unkiked yeast.

I expect myself to have the competence to grow my own, but there's a real issue - I want everyone to be able to do this, and I don't think anyone else is going to if the equipment required to have unkiked bread is on the order of what you'd need to open up a professional pastry shop.

You could just eat Naan and crackers all the time, I guess, but seriously we're Westerners here. We should unkike our bread!

Milk: This seems doomed. I might have to give up on milk entirely. Finding unkiked milk would be nice (don't fucking go raw milk, that's how you get listeria), but it's still possible to get unkiked cheese, so it's not nearly as pressing as it could be.

Solving each problem opens up a gigantic swath of new recipes. In particular, unkiking yeast or butter would be a gigantic step forward, and would in effect provide enough recipes that I would expect anyone here to follow suit.

If anyone can provide reasonable solutions to the above problems, please chip in. Moreover, if you can suggest recipes, please say something.

I forgot to mention that /fit/'s favorite, steel-cut oats, can be acquired in apparently unkiked form at ifsbulk.com/wholesale-irish-oats . They also sell wheat berries, and if someone from here checks into this a bit deeper I might be able to say that the problem of unkiked flour is more or less solved by the acquisition of a wheat mill.

no thanks

pretty fucking sure kikes don't eat yeast. all their bread is unleavened meaning no yeast.

sage because you contradict yourself saying that both kosher and non-kosher foods don't have the kike tax, and fucking reddit spacing.

I do, indeed, point out that cheese is a valid option for continuing to consume dairy.

If you can find pasteurized milk that is not certified kosher, please tell me.

Categorically kosher foods don't get certified kosher because they're always kosher.

Categorically non-kosher foods don't get certified kosher because they can't be kosher.

Discarded, you're a retard.

Would kikes poison goy food?

Would kikes poison kike food?

what the fuck
your explanations for why we should eat only non-kosher food is illogical, and the detriment that comes from buying shitty food is 1000 times more than the detriment from kosher food
who cares if food is kosher or not?

sage for autistic thread and your spacing is abhorrent

Health & Diet (109 files) >>>/zundel/713

Farmer's market for dairy. Go paleo, get off the grains(sugar) and beans/peanuts(phytoestrogens)

Are you that retarded that you even need an explanation?

I'll have to check out the farmer's market, then. I'd been avoiding it because it isn't an option available to everyone, but you may be correct that it is the only resort I have left to finding healthy, unkiked milk.

Getting off of grains would certainly make the last parts of this diet easier to figure out, but this also bars anyone who wants to stop paying the kosher tax from eating bread, which is arguably the most western food that is not milk. Even if I myself get off the grains, I would feel as if my job was incompletely done if I couldn't figure out how to get around that.

You aren't wrong that I skimped on explaining the whole kosher certification scam; I imagined that this was common knowledge here.

As far as Jews are concerned, there are three categories of food: that which is always kosher, that which is never kosher, and that which is sometimes kosher.

For the third category, food companies can pay a (((company))) to certify their food to be kosher. This is an implicit tax on everyone to ensure that this food is kosher - a "kosher tax".

The first two categories of food aren't an issue - food that is always kosher (fresh vegetables and fruits) don't ever get certified kosher, and food that is never kosher doesn't ever get certified kosher.

The third category is the issue. The point is that we should try to figure out how to avoid paying this kosher tax while still eating all of the foods that we need to eat.

I believe that we can have a healthy, balanced, and delicious diet while not paying the kosher tax. There are only a few details that I haven't figured out.

Redpilled chef here. I'd like to add some things to OP's notations.

Generally, all big name brands are kosher by default. Everything by Coca-Cola Co and Pepsico is kosher, period. They don't produce non-kosher products, and that includes their fucking bottled water. If you live anywhere near Jews, you can often see Orthodox Jews buying cases of coke in supermarkets for Passover. Fortunately, if you're trying to evolve into an armed and fashy /fit/izen of the republic, this won't be a problem, because you shouldn't be drinking kike sugar water anyway. Your three go-to drinks are whole milk, water, and tea.

All major dairy is kiked. This means all regular brands of milk are going to be kosher taxed, along with all normal butters. The workaround for this is to buy your milk locally from farmers markets, who sell milk with the best chance of being non-kosher. For butter, there are three solutions: for the thrifty and health-conscious, you can save fat drippings from home cooked meats and use them as a butter substitute in any dish that requires using melted butter (I keep a jar of bacon drippings around to make stir fries for exactly this purpose). The second option, assuming you are fortunate enough to find a farmer's market that sells local non-kosher milk, is to run heavy cream through a food processor until it turns into homemade dairy butter. The third option is to resort to margarine, which is a chemical butter substitute that is only sometimes kosher, and not always. However, there are legitimate health concerns with the consumption of margarine, so consider it a last resort. Finding a good farmer's market that sells locally sourced dairy is always worth your time, in my opinion.

Get yourself a good filter, and use it to drink your water at home: bottled water is an even bigger scam than the kosher tax, and I'm sure a Jew is behind it somewhere. If you don't want to buy a filter, and don't have a water-dispensing refrigerator with a filter built into it, you can always go full /k/ommando, and make your own. I personally penny pinched my shekels until I could afford a nice big refrigerator with a filtered water hookup installed into it, and it's one of the best investments I've ever made.

Much like how pork is never kosher, so you never have to worry about it, all fish are kosher save those that lack both fins and scales, such as lampreys or eels. This means that you will never have to pay a kosher tax for something like fresh salmon or cod, because it's always kosher, and can freely enjoy any fish you like without having to check the label. However, canned fish can have the kosher label, to ensure that the fish was canned in a kosher manner, so you will have to do some label checking if you buy something like canned tuna.

All shellfish is non-kosher, so you can freely enjoy all the barbecued shrimp and pan-roasted scallops you like. This also makes shrimp paste an excellent non-kosher additive to use in your cooking. Also, lobsters are a scam: although their flesh has great taste and texture for a very short window of seasonal time right before they molt, for the remaining eleven and a half months of the year lobsters are disgusting, with generally flavorless flesh and a texture like a rubber tire. We used to grind lobster up and make pet food out of it back in the twenties, and in my humble opinion, it should have fucking stayed in the pet bowl. Don't ever buy it unless you know it's from a fresh source and know exactly when the season for lobster is. And even then, I'd still tell you to not waste your time and money, and just buy a sack of shrimp instead.

Avoid soy anything at all costs. Soy is one of the most powerful xenoestrogens there is, and is half the reason all asian men are flabby manlets. You can get the same umami flavor present in soy products out of a host of other good sources, including most fish, most shellfish, cured meats, all edible mushrooms, tomatoes, cabbage, celery, spinach, and most aged or fermented protein products such as aged cheeses, shrimp pastes, and fish sauces. My personal go-to fixit for non-kosher sauce that contains umami compounds is Worcestershire sauce, but be warned: as a British sauce, there are a lot of varieties that are kosher, and the "original authentic" British Worchestershire is ALWAYS kosher. It is usually the cheaper knockoff brands that aren't kosher, so check those. When all else fails, fermented fish sauce or anchovy paste is the fallback: fish sauce is asian, and thus never kosher, and real anchovy paste, being a fish product, is always kosher, so no label is typically applied to it.

Also, I need to stress this: just because something is NOT kosher doesn't necessarily mean you should eat it. Orthodox Jews typically avoid corn syrup like the plague, and quite frankly, you should too. That shit is awful for you.

Come on step it up. Lard is superior to butter and most other fats.

Buy directly from a small/local farmer. Do this for any food you have to buy when possible. Support the local agrarian economy. As long as it's not grown or managed by (((them))).

ok are there any indications as to how much this 'kosher tax' actually is?
i cant imagine it is any more than pennies, and you are potentially damaging your own nutrition for something that means close to nothing

Almost all major brands of food are kosher. Diet fucking coke is kosher. literally aspartame, flouride and water. It's meaningless… it is basically a tax, doubt kikes eat half of this "kosher" shit.

This depends heavily on the application. If you're cooking, yes. If you're baking, it depends on what you're baking. Savory baked goods get lard, sweet baked goods get butter.

Also, lard can usually be acquired at a local butcher, so you can get non-kosher lard pretty easily.

my diet consists exclusively of oyster/shitake mushrooms and home brewed bio-kombucha, come at me bro.

I'm not very concerned about the kosher tax since it's just pennies on top of the hundreds of thousands Jews will extort from me. But stuff like soy and corn syrup seems like good advice to avoid. Anyone have advice for healthy aryan food to eat, and kike'd food to avoid?

So non-kosher automatically means bad?

Since the last thread on this, I've been doing a little research myself. I've found a few things that have helped me avoid the kosher tax.
1. Local producers are almost never kosher. Local bakeries, local dairies etc. are usually too small to go through the hassle. All my butter, cheese, milk and bread are local and unkiked.
2. As previously alluded to, nips and beans don't care about merchants so most foods at Asian and Mexican markets are unkiked. I personally like to shop at nip markets and it's pretty rare to come across kike stamps. Even imported Italian foods are usually ok.
3. Farmers markets are never kosher and they support local business. Do as much shopping there as possible
4. Most anything in a box is kiked, as is anything in the central aisles of grocery stores. Try to keep your shopping to the edges of the store, where most of the fresh ingredients are.
5. Be persistent. I haven't found anything i couldn't get nonkosher with a little research. Don't keep compromising, you can cut this parasite from your life with a little work.

I don't think that my salary can keep up, not everyone is a rich NEET leeching of their parents.

Three Michelin star post my nigger.

He literally only mentioned one grain type.
Also, why are you still eating lectins?

My cousin produces organic beans, grain and bakes their own bread for sale at the local farmers market.
By organic I mean they use no pesticides, herbicides or processed fertilizers. They have been organic for almost 30 years now certified by agencies just for that purpose.
I would love to be able to steer MICHanons to them but I am highly reluctant to doxx them on Holla Forums just because.
So go to your local farmers market and educate yourself on what the real meaning of organically produced food means, because there are some dirt balls out there that try and game the system in order to cash in on some easy shekels.

Some jewish org probably has a list of non-kosher products.

Nigger.

still waiting a reply for this

no, but if theres a kosher food item thats healthier than another similar but non-kosher food item you should always buy the kosher, but healthier one
im not saying anything about the nutritional value of either kosher or non-kosher, but the OP implied that you should avoid kosher even if it will detriment to your health, just to avoid the kosher tax. All im saying is that that is stupid and nutrition should come before avoiding some 'kosher tax' which is in all probability is only a couple of cents (if that)