Maxine about to get BTFO

Maxine Waters CHARGED!

Maxine is about to be the latest addition to the Trump curse infograph.
Hopefully some user will be on the update as this will be a juicy addition.
What are the bets user that this will come to any fruition.
Also she has no monies left and owes her daughter $100k for her campaign reelection fund.

investmentwatchblog.com/breaking-maxine-waters-charged/

thegatewaypundit.com/2017/07/broke-maxine-waters-individual-campaign-contributions-dry-owes-daughter-big/

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/VEd25
archive.fo/HhHVc
archive.is/F25fw
archive.is/aqaeQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Praying this is legit.

Rot in prison you old cunt.

(checked)

archive you faggot
archive.fo/VEd25
archive.fo/HhHVc

I am a faggot I havent made a thread in over a year and forgot in my excitement to post the news.
TY for pointing this out.

Better be true. I want to see heads start rolling.

Remind me who is this cunt supposed to be

A democrat and one of the most antiwhite of them.

So who'd she piss off enough in order to actually end up getting indicted?

(checked)
She is one of the nastiest nigger cunt congresswomen today.
She represents one of the poorest nigger districts in LA but does not live there and resides in a gated community in a 10 million dollar mansion.
She has been repeatedly accused of corruption but nothing so far has stuck.
I am hoping this is her swan song along with a Kwame Kilpatrick style legacy Detroit nigger mayor currently doing 25 long in federal prison

Holy shit Kilpatrick actually got shitcanned? I had no idea. Neat.

t.MIfag

These are the baby charges. These fuckers will never get out of jail since they will have the real charges waiting them when they get out. Same thing with Weiner, Awan and Bernies wife. There are demands behind the scenes from people who have seen the evidence and are demanding these people are locked up. Going for the big charges now will hurt investigations into the bigger fish so they are putting these people away on the smaller stuff.

Her future mug shot.

That second paragraph almost made me choke on my drink.

This is probably why (((they))) ragged her illiterate ass out of the woodwork, knowing that eventually she would go down and so they can frame it as trump going after his enemies openly, all the while ignoring that such just makes Trump look stronger and bolder and makes his base very fucking happy.

But no criminal charges

crackpot's not gonna like this

my proudest fapno fap now though

They should invite blacks from her district to strip the house for reparations, or taking back what belongs to them.

Noice.

Very nice very nice, let the shitstorm roll em all up

This cunt is my representative.

May the lord put her where she belongs, in His oven.

Get it, because she's fucking black, and will be left there to further crisp for all eternity.

Old nog hag needs to be gassed.

Don't get your hopes up. There is 10-year old news on this and 7-month old news on this.

(Satan)

All these unchecked digits.

Meme it.

PUT ALL NIGGERS IN CHAINS

I gave up on Hillary being indicted but with the Awan brother and now Maxine theres a slight glimmer of hope again. DWS next?

No need. Niggers have never taken the chains off their minds user.

archive.is/F25fw

Mueller's grand jury just sent the Podesta Group some subpoenas. I think things might start getting real pretty soon.

Maybe more.

i still don't care until trump has someone executed for treason and names antifa a terrorist organization
we make less mistakes if we assume we have no allies in politics

Ok

i guess this explains all the "SHE'S A HERO" articles that everyone (((magically))) decided to write over the last week.

DRAIN.THE.SWAMP

bumb

Hmm. I think in cases like this we should use the nigger's own wealth to pay for its own incarceration.

My understanding is they have elections for representatives every 2 years, so has this nutter been a rep for 20 YEARS?

She's Aunt Esther from Sanford and Son. Democrats put her in the safest district in America so they could have Koko the Sign Language gorilla permanently in Congress. Remember that time those nigs yanked Reginald Denny out of his truck and tried to murder him on camera during the Rodney King chimp out? Maxine visited the house of the worst one's mother and probably interceded to make sure the brick-tossing nigger got off easy. Surprise, surprise. . . he later killed somebody.

Maxine Waters has been cruising for a bruising for 25 fucking years.

From another thread.

Reps are 2 years but senate is 6. They don't want all of it to line up with presidential elections so there won't be a completely clean slate every 4 years.

Holy shit, lost

Feels like the net is starting to come out of the water.

archive.is/aqaeQ

This.

(Checked)
and

In my OP I did ask
And you are right I am not totally getting my hopes up but we now have republican controlled house.

Also this is days old news and actual charges have been brought forth by the house.
I am surprised Tucker has not mentioned this at all on his show, it seems that regularly he bashes on maxine just before he signs off and points out her latest retarded outburst while saying we invited her on the show but she wont show up.