Pokemon Go is causing stampedes

POKEMON GO Literally Destroying lives
breitbart.com/tech/2016/08/23/pokemon-go-causes-stampede-taiwan/

What you see as destroying lives others see as making history

Take your clickbait articles back to where you came from >>>/n/igger

pleb

Giratina approves.

Don't like cuckservative news fom cockservative gay newsmen? What's wrong with you?

It's only natural selection, user. As we enter into a developing era of toxic memes, what man once destroyed man is now bringing back.

Nintendo have found a winning formula. If it's wrong it sells.

Good stuff was never profitable. People call stuff that gives up and gets popular as having sold out.

Did. I still do. Popular things are done to convention. Not building something, hoping. The other side is then given up on too which is selling out the same. Handing them over to others instead of looking after them.

All news is bad news.

Unfuck this misery inducing moneygrab by making parks, ovals and other spacious areas the best locations to bastardise human beings with this shatterer of hope, addictive filth, abbandon rewarding disease.

Nintendo staff involved and approving shot would be the solution, along with imitation.

Anything out of the parasites hence checked for complexity and stripped of narrative.

Low quality games like all things should be barred from being available. No opportunists seeking profit. People do things because of love and dreams, expected that the world is an adventure, or they are out to destroy the world to excuse themselves stripping it for sale. Hard physical work kept as an option so people stay fit and do that if they need money. Not join other parasites to thrive.

Kids already taken with it, could have it made part of camping, a thing of theirs that isn't as fun as other things. Nintendo barred from advertising so as not to have ascociation seeming to compete with better things.

Fads last months at best usually for kids. Enjoyed then moved on from. Exhausting things a downer. Competing fads taking over. All pretty transient. Not a bad thing. Things made fast may skip being made twice. Made the best they can and so made well.

Save betraying bullets from being buried in such scum by them forced to work. Some experience sending them somewhere beyond where parasitism is acceptible to themselves. Spend time on things. Add subtle additions to game engines. In their own time, and without accreditation. No attention to them unless they improve things significantly.

>>>Holla Forums

granted most of them are either full tumblr or furries, but you can always hope

Of course it'd be the Chineseā€¦

jesus fuck i gotta proofread more

Taiwan isn't The Peoples' Republic, however.

Jesus christ you cuck-trained drones will leap any even the slightest chance to blame them, won't you?

Instead of being such propaganda retards next time at least bitch about simple archiving.

I once called a tawainese grill chinese.
She wasn't pleased.

she was a qt

So what? It's just people having fun. No harm in that! In fact, I'm glad to see so many people socializing in real life instead of the Internet. I hope Nintendo continues to develop for these social experiences. And you know, I can see why Nintendo doesn't do things like Metroid anymore. I played Super Metroid for the first time last month, and it had a very lonely feel. Games shouldn't feel lonely anymore. Games should make you feel like you can be welcomed and accepted in all situations for all time. This literal inclusiveness with Pokemon Go is the first step to a bright future.

=^)

Breitbart should be filtered along with the rest of the garbage news sites.

did you fug

_no

this smells like bait. I won't take it, even though it's damn good bait.

I just want to wreck niggas on the street

Why is that mongoloid looking fucking alien in bed with a movie prop?

(1)

You're the real plebeian here.

Why the rush to get a snorlax?
It don't go nowhere what it do.

Nice bait queermo, back to freech.

Giratina acute

Turning the newest generation into niggers is okay because nintendo is doing it! :^)

I want cuckchan goons to leave.

This isn't your safe space.

Was he Jesse Ventura?

quality bait, quality digits