/sg/

whos (((shutting down))) the new/sg/ threads here?

/sg/: road to dez hit 751 posts, a new thread was made by someone with a good OP, and apparently it was "prunned or deleted"

what kikery is this?
bring syria general thread back

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K_D_ImtOpbY
youtu.be/UlXRv8tf5Z8
youtu.be/arHsOcXeN2Q
globaleventmap.org
syria.liveuamap.com
militarymaps.info
cartercenter.org/syria-conflict-map
twitter.com/PetoLucem
twitter.com/miladvisor
twitter.com/a7_mirza
twitter.com/hamza_780
edmaps.com
syriancivilwarmap.com
i.imgur.com/B02DEw9.jpg
imgur.com/a/BA17m
i.imgur.com/yoGtMJM.jpg
imgur.com/a/CBtz3
imgur.com/a/grK9i
i.imgur.com/sO9mkmx.jpg
i.imgur.com/utmNybB.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump

You don't wanna go down that path you fucking kikes.

When did you make it? Could have been slid during /salt-left/'s pony spam.

i cant find the new /sg/ either. what shlomo is behind this?

/sg/ is the most based thread on pol

No idea, but bump anyway

Try posting it again instead of making this?

i didnt make it. i made the one from may, with a shitty OP, because there was no /sg/ for a week or two.
the last one hit 751 posts, and the new one was on page 1.

id be happy if the new /sg/OP would post it again and tell us if he knows anything

i find it hard to beleive that the new /sg/ would just get slid like this, it was posted not long ago and it already had plenty of posts.
and it was still on less than an hour ago.

are you thinking what im thinking?
have the m0ds gone full mossad?

I first noticed a few replies were gone and soon after the thread was gone.

t. newfag

i fucking hope not.
tho that /sg/ manula on shills someone posted in the old thread said something about this.
ill go get it if the thread is still up still up

BEIRUT, LEBANON (9:30 P.M.) – The Syrian Democratic Forces (SDF) announced on Friday that 7 Arab units formally loyal to Ahmad Jarba have defected and will be launching a new offensive from rural Al-Hasakah to Deir Ezzor.

These SDF units will likely push south from the former ISIL stronghold of Al-Shaddadi to the northeastern countryside of the Deir Ezzor Governorate.

By making this push, the will be able to reach the strategic city of Al-Mayadeen, which will ultimately cutoff the Syrian Arab Army (SAA) from reaching the Albukamal border-crossing from the provincial capital.

However, the battle will not be an easy one for the SDF, as the Islamic State is deeply entrenched in this area and possess a large surplus of terrorist combatants.

I'm also not breaking down this video in three webm parts, but it is the Tiger Forces in Deir Ez-Zor.

Where have you been for almost two years now?

Maybe because there is that thread with saudi arabia? Sad that the mods did this.

here it is

/sg/ was covering the entire middle east topic.
some internal saudi thread has nothing to do with it.
tho the saud thread is full of chesscucks, so it might be that mods are trying to break consensus again.

every /sg/ so far had a large amount of shills early on, that got BTFOd every time. including chesscucks. so apparently (((someone))) isnt even trying anymore

threads auto-prune if they get to a certain page and they dont have enough posts in them. lurk two years before posting.

Check the board logs, the chesscuck mods deleted it

You need a second post to tell the board is shit and full of kikes? Little slow on the uptake.

Speaking of fucking shills. You need to read the thread you fucking mongoloid.

if the m0ds really are behind this then whts next? i mean do we just resort to spamming and archiving new /sg/ threads?
speaking of which, is this the new
==emergency /sg/== ?
id really like to see the guy who posted the deleted one to make it again

I can't find the deletion in the logs. The post number was 10491317 and the link appears as deleted in the last thread. What probably happened is one of the mods banned either the thread creator or the proxy IP used to make the thread and also deleted all posts by that IP.

ive went over the log too, but since i dont have the deleted /sg/ open in my tab theres no way to find the users ID, not to talk about IPs.
but theres not much else icant think of that would be more logical than what you said.
not to mention that a mod would know he would cause a revolt by just deleting a /sg/, so he probably did just as you said.

it was on page 1 with often regular posts.

Someone post the current events and /sg/ WordPress site

Both mods have deleted all posts by IP like 3 or 4 times in the last 4 hours so that was probably it. I doubt they'd outright delete this thread. Hopefully OP of last thread will repost all the stuff. That was a good OP.

well wouldnt you fucking know it

im OP bytheway. the mod was resurrectedplayer

im OP bytheway. the mod was resurrectedplayer

so if theywere to mossad my IP to kill the /sg/ case they would also ban me to cover it up then right? and if the word doesent spread abot this kikery then they get their consesnus change because the beacon of the based part of pol is dead.

should we spread the word in other threads before its too late?

Two new threads have been deleted within hours already, hence this

8ch is compromised and now are trying to herd everyone on tor before nuking the site in order to have an excuse to call Holla Forums users and white nationalists pedophiles.

For they will lump tor as a program for spreading and sharing cp and large of amounts of white nationalists use tor so by proxy white nationalists are pedos.

Not too mention tor was broken a year ago so it isn't safe at all.

The option coming up for us is RWDS and having small local crews across our nations who meet up regularly and share information through a closed connection to the rest of the squads.

Things are heating up.

Be ready.

Wtf? I don't understand. That's not ban worthy and /sg/ has been BTFOing chesscucks like all last thread. It's not new.
I don't know, let's not overreact. Try appealing the ban first. The thread is still here after all.

BTFO of chesscucks IS ban worthy. Zionist fags are having a super tough time controlling the narrative and so they just resort to silencing. God emperor nonsense didn't change anything in the core sentiment and they don't like it.

Suspicious.

kys shill

Fuck off newfag.

LEL
/sg/ threads are now removed
please pay attention to
>>>/polmeta/

Out of all the threads on Holla Forums, why is /sg/ being targeted, I mean they are the most comfy and quality threads on here, but they're essencially just posts about how ISIS got buttraped that day, and how they're kike proxies, which I'd hope everyone on Holla Forums already knows. So I can't see how /sg/ is any particular threat to anyone.

lel, drown yourself in semen. No one will ever go to ✡polmeta✡

You know why.

Maybe. Or maybe the hotpockets are just being dicks which is more likely. I don't doubt shills lurk post on /sg/ but I'm not ready to accept the mods are shills yet.

Perhaps we should just abandon this thread a make a new one tomorrow or something. Otherwise we're going to attract all the drama from people who have an axe to grind against the mods. They could probably delete this thread anyway now under the pretext of meta shit.

Mods have gotten better over the last few months so I find this really odd.

What is this d&c shit
what's wrong with being a "chesscuck"
no wonder you were banned

Checked for Heils

Why not just make this the new /sg/? Seems to be getting bumped and I haven't seen any syria shit for a while on the catalog.

LOL

Well then that unfortunately makes sense why the /sg/ threads are banned.

While being anti-trump should not be banned whatsoever (is this Kushner's influence on the mods?), I don't see the reason to get pessimistic about Donald Trump, all the while being optimistic about Arabs.

Overall there perhaps isn't a reason to be pessimistic about Trump, when when it comes to his ME policy however, there is absolutley reason to be pessimistic. There is every reason to be fucking blackpilled, in fact, as he's taken the kikes side in everything middle eastern

cuckchan canary here, (((they))) shut it down'd my phoneposting again, this coupled with taking down (((controlledfront)))/trs/et all, the mayweather mcgregor psyops, trump axing everyone but the kushners, and now /sg/ getting shoah'd here? i think we might be at hapcon 1 here lads, be on your pre-election level guard
that's about all, peace out

eat shit and die kike

die

the elections were just a pick at a lesser evil, but an evil nonetheless. keep the thread bumped until its (((shut down)))

That was the first thread, i was OP of both of them and 2 were deleted, the second thread was >>10497930
pics related i took a screenshot of both OPs
No information or reasoning was given
Here is text from the last one, not a lot of changes since then

youtube.com/watch?v=K_D_ImtOpbY
youtu.be/UlXRv8tf5Z8
youtu.be/arHsOcXeN2Q
globaleventmap.org
syria.liveuamap.com
militarymaps.info
cartercenter.org/syria-conflict-map
twitter.com/PetoLucem
twitter.com/miladvisor
twitter.com/a7_mirza
twitter.com/hamza_780
edmaps.com
syriancivilwarmap.com
RECENT MAPS
i.imgur.com/B02DEw9.jpg
imgur.com/a/BA17m
i.imgur.com/yoGtMJM.jpg
imgur.com/a/CBtz3
imgur.com/a/grK9i
i.imgur.com/sO9mkmx.jpg
i.imgur.com/utmNybB.jpg
Developments Aug 25

Kill yourself.

GTFO D&C shill newfag

How do you separate the US from the jews? Serious question. It's perfectly understandable that people wouldn't want to be lumped in, but it's a bit disingenuous to complain about it when there's never been anything but wholly subservient obedience for 100 years.

Bahmp

Syria General is not banned. The previous OP got caught in a ban wave and his posts looked like a few other shills at the time as seen here

New thread can be found here:

There are faggots in /sg/ who bought the 'drumpf = ziopuppet' meme seriously, so whenever there's a coalition strike against the SAA by the US (read: state dept goons, cianiggers and obama/clinton/dubya holdovers in the military and congress) the idiots automatically blame Trump like he's always responsible for it for a long long time while not mentioning the fact it's the aforementioned formers that did it. Literally took everything at face value even if it's just Diplomacy talk or a PR stunt that does jack shit.

That's a trick the mods use to redirect you to a dead board where no one will see/hear you. If you seriously use the /polmeta/ argument unironically, like you just did, then you deserve to be parted.

Fuck off chesscuck.

Has Assad done anything wrong?

Has Trump?

If Assad had any control over the "Pro Syrian militias" then maybe he did do something wrong but chances are he had no idea

theres no difference to anyone living outside burgerland. we just see a zionation with a few bad goys here and there and have our fingers crossed for a dollar collapse and a civil war.

thats right. apologise.

no. people just dont fall for the rerarded "based godemperor burgerking" meme. the US is still and will be cucked for many years. and naive faggots got jewed this election by a few populist phrases. trump doesent matter. noone with a brain thinks he isnt a part of the system now. if you think the US changes with every new president youre retarded. amerixa is still kissinger-tier right hand of israel.

no he hasnt. he is a president of the US of A tho. thats a strike by deafult.

so far he has done nothing to legitimise himself to the rest of the world. at this point fucking obama did more good with the iran nuclear deal.

Obummer bombed 150 Syrian soldiers. Trump ended funding to 'moderate rebels'
Kill yourself

in two mandates, trump still has to go 7years to be comparable. and i wonder where will he head now.

Trump so far has killed 30+ SAA troops total in airstrikes and has 3 or more years left