ANTIFA spotted

ANTIFA faggot spotted in Moscow, Idaho on Jefferson and 6th street. Its a small college town so we should be able to figure out who he is. Most likely a White male since this town is super White

Geology major most likely.
Bump

It's also highly anti-Semitic for him to be displaying such iconography as this. It's bound to trigger some faggots to attack him. Boy , sure would suck if his geology department found out he drove around with swastikas emblazoned all over his car.

NYPA faggot. Anti-flag is just some shitty punk band. Go beat the shit out of the guy with a pipe or something. We're not doing your work for you.

Eat a cock faggot op if you don't want to participate. Fuck off to wherever you came from. Idaho apparently

This looks like the average urbanite Washingtonian's bumper.

Fuck thats bad

If your camera was a little less trash it would help since that goldmine of bumper stickers is a veritable self-doxx, but as it is we can't read the text on half of them.

anti-flag is a shitty punk band from the 90s

He's not necessarily antifa.

Washington state fag here. It's hard to read the plate because it's low res, but does the license plate tabs read "1 2017"? If so, that plate is long since expired. Report it to the local police.

I think so. I'll report it. Give that antifa faggot some trouble

Inside text says smash the alt right. I don't think the latter concept existed in the 90s.

Place confederate, homophobic, and nazi bumper stickers on his vehicle.

Thats actually a really good idea

I'm sure the band is still around being hardcore cucks.

I have a GWAR sticker, doesn't mean I really want Sleazy P Martini to be president.

99% chance the guy is just a bernie cuck, not actual antifa.

Why don't you just follow him home and beat him to death?

Or are we not at that point yet?

I'm local, will keep an eye out. Obviously won't do anything illegal but would be interesting to see what a faggot the guy is. And if his tabs are expired I'm sure the police would be interested.

He posted shit online before he actually did anything. Now he's liable and traceable.

No insurance either, I'd bet.

I think Sleazy P. Martini would be a great president! Maybe even greater than Trump!

Is this really worth making a thread for? They advertise themselves REALLY fucking easily. Hell, I've overheard numerous people talking about going to "go punch nazis" as well as seeing quite a few "antifacist action" stickers.