Antifa next target: ARLINGTON CEMETERY

Are they crazy – or ready to BTFO the U.S. Army?
Antifa is going back to Virginia for another round, this time at the national military cemetery.
Happening September 23, 1:00 pm:
"to demand dismantling these fascist desecrations" (i.e. Confederate tombstones and Robert E. Lee memorial, also known as Arlington House)

See pic related. More info from Antifa poster here:

democratichub.com/posts/14984/the-rise-of-the-antifa-movement?p=1#p89821

Other urls found in this thread:

standard.net/National/2017/08/20/Descendants-of-Rebel-sculptor-Remove-Confederate-Memorial-from-Arlington-National-Cemetery
imgur.com/a/CRKbW
democratichub.com/posts/14984/the-rise-of-the-antifa-movement?p=1#p89821
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How much more will the white American surrender to the forces of evil?

I'm starting to like these guys.

My money is on psyops, and I hope it works. They WILL get shot.

Holy shit, if I didn't know better I'd say that image is something Holla Forums cooked up to get ANTIFA really on everyone's bad side.

It's one thing to go after statues of near-forgotten historical figures, but to desecrate the graves of the nation's soldiers? This like Westboro Baptist going full ham.

I cannot imagine this ending well for Antifa, especially if any soldiers are nearby who will take absolutely no lip from them. And how do you think a battle-hardened Marine will react if he gets hit in the face with a water balloon full of piss?

It'll be a massacre.

Checkin those digits. Isn't it Texas that authorized the use of deadly force against these monument-toppling faggots? Should get interesting.

I imagine he'll take it like a jewtool faggot and ask for prayers and donations on Faceberg.

Top fucking lel, if this doesn't get the fellow Confederates and other sympathetic right wing groups off their lazy fucking asses and start bashing some skulls then absolutely nothing will. If anything happens to that cemetery it'd be a hundred times worse than some ragheads blowing up the Statue of "Liberty" and the fallout from it would be absolutely fucking nuclear. As absolutely disgusted and horrified as I am at this, part of me sincerely hopes that demonic pieces of shit try fucking up that cemetery. It'd be literal open season on any Antifa or similar leftwing terror groups, and any future right wing rallies won't be filled with whimpering pussies getting the shit beat out of them but instead they'd be facing a legion of iron-hearted men willing and capable of visiting violence upon them. You can't possibly get anymore sacrilegious than defiling the graves of those who died to violence

It's probably not a good sign if the chief motivation of "right wing" groups in the United States ends up being the defense of the militant, genocidal imposers of jewish liberalism on the globe.

They just declared everyone in the military the enemy, so yeah,

Nothing will happen. Everyone will just suck it up.
The only one who can stop it, is you personally. Yet you do nothing, but shitpost. That's why the Jews have already won, because when they attacked, the scary gnatzee opposition turned out to be a bunch of mongolian cartoon forum neckbeards, who scattered at the first sign of danger.

This is awesome news! Let them. Let the ZOGBOTS see it happen. Let them tear into those graves and let the military sit on its hands while Trump calls us terrorists! INSTANT REDPILLING

There has been controversy about the confederate stuff so perhaps the alt-Left have decided they will have public support? As user noted above, getting in the faces of armed military members may not be as easy as beating up old men on the street.

They're not shitting on "armykikes" asswipe. They're shitting on the brothers, sons, and fathers who were forced to murder each other for home and hearth. Anyone who takes pleasure in grave desecration is scum of the highest caliber. Temper that bashful fire of youth boy and discipline that mind of yours, such profanities are beneath you

So w get zionist Jew puppets to kill globalist Jew puppets. Sounds like fun.

They all get felonies, goodluck with your anti-racism in prison trans-commies.

Looks like I'll be there. Anybody need some homeruns? Any other user's going to be attending and defending?

That guy is a d&c shill. Just filter him

Yes. Filter me.

How in the name of God were the Confederate troops "militant, genocidal imposers of Jewish liberalism across the globe"? Are you intentionally casting poorly written bait or do you truly believe this?

Is it actually happening?

The Confederates were the jewish backed side.

Confederates vs Union was exactly like today's left vs right split

Both sides are controlled completely by kikes and it's all controlled.

Anyone actually cheering on desecrating graves, regardless of who they belong to is a nigger. You don't fuck with the dead. We're not animals.

Which is why they've spent the past century doing everything they can to desecrate and profane their memory? And I suppose one could then assume, by your accusation, that Adolf Hitler was Jewish-backed as well?

You slander your forefathers, have you ever sacrificed for what you believe in? Have you ever brought great misfortune upon others for the sake of your beliefs? Have you ever wept tears for your beliefs? Endured pain, endless hardships, enormous suffering for your beliefs? Have ever given up everything for your beliefs? Do not ever slander the memory of heroes without first counting yourself amongst them, wretch

Maybe this is where they got the idea?

"Descendants of Rebel sculptor: Remove Confederate Memorial from Arlington National Cemetery"

"Now a group claiming ancestry from a Confederate veteran named Moses Jacob Ezekiel, who was a renowned sculptor in the late 19th and early 20th centuries, is asking that one of his most prominent works be taken down. It is the Confederate Memorial, a 32-foot-tall monument that stands in Arlington National Cemetery and is notable for its depiction of Rebel soldiers and two enslaved blacks, including a woman described on the cemetery’s website as a “mammy.”"

"On Thursday night, The Washington Post published a story about the monument. The group critical of the monument includes nearly two dozen people from the extended Ezekiel family who attached their names to a letter sent to The Post."

standard.net/National/2017/08/20/Descendants-of-Rebel-sculptor-Remove-Confederate-Memorial-from-Arlington-National-Cemetery

Fresh blood for old graves.

Beck yourself. My ancestors were conscripted into a war they couldn't give a shit about to kill their fellow countrymen for the benefit of kikes. The ACW was worse than WWII.

Fake and gay

Wasn't it the Jews who brought most of the slaves to US in order to depress wages of whites? Further weren't the major slave owners primarily Jewish?

Just asking questions, not taking sides.

The last sentence on the flyer.
be brave oh antifa soldiers

September 23rd is the last day of the jubilee.

The past 2 years have been chalk full of habennins, can't wait to see how this last month flares up.

Ps, September fag here, it's time for the market crash :^)

YES LET IT HAPPEN
DO IT YOU STUPID FUCKS
GIVE US A REASON TO OPEN FIRE MOTHERFUCKERS

Yes, it was a faction of jews that ran the slave trade, in the south 9/10 slave owners were jewish. But the north had their own liberal jews at the time too.

To compare to today it's israel and california type kikes.

And then they were once again conscripted in the first World War. And the Second. And the Vietnam War. And the Korean War. And the Gulf War. And the War on Terror. It is the nature of our people to give everything, burn away their flesh to fully illuminate their very souls, in the pursuit of what they believe is righteous and just. As an American am I fully personally inclined to fully believe that the ACW was indeed much more horrific than WWII, but regardless brother wars are brother wars no matter which continent they are fought.

They were the victims of circumstance, such as will be our fate if this country does indeed ignite into another civil conflict. Weep for them instead, and look upon their deeds for inspiration for one day our descendants might speak the same of us.

From the evidence we now have I would say absolutely yes. However bear in mind it wasn't the Jews who massacred each other, but Cain and Abel. Valorous Whites perished in those fields, in enemy prisons due to cruelty, entrapt in burning cities, in their very homes. Not the Jewish landowners. Not the Jewish slave captains. If anyone is to be reviled to the very depths of Hell then let it be them, not the farmboys and ranchers who answered their homelands call to arms.

Very literary way of saying "born suckers".

A good read on this (from the nation of islam) is "The Secret History of The Blacks and The Jews"

With kindness comes gullibility, an unfortunate reality but one that must be leashed and constrained. Also, who can't say the same for us in such case? What makes our conviction any more divine or true? Or perhaps the issue is you don't have a cause?

Kill yourself kike.

I'm thinking of printing these out in bulk and posting them in Belvoir and Quantico lol.

Don't know the origins, but Kipling's poem "The Beginnings" has the word English, not Saxon.

Member when they were going after the Alamo?
Then Texas said "No, we'll blow you the fuck away" and they didn't touch the Alamo.

The "spark" (((they))) are going for in this conflict is really being sought after with this statue vandalism, they're definitely poking closer to crossing the line and getting that week long news cycle of one of these retards getting killed.
Do you think an actually pissed off citizen will do it or one of their planted bird-dogging instigators?

It only takes one psychotic right-winger off his meds to cap a couple of glow in the dark CIA niggers at a rally. It will happen eventually.

Dylann Roof acted way too soon.

The exact day the lord Kek returns, praise him.

Do we have a digest/archive of the meme magic and synchronicities behind the September 23rd date?

I don't have the image with it.

You shouldn't kiss the ass of authority figures because they repeatedly throw you, your people, and the constitution under the bus, only to placate liberal rich kids and metropolitan-dwelling journalists who are openly anti-1a and anti-2a. Did you guys forget about Charlottsville and Berkley? Or do you need to be fucked over one more time to get the hint?

Am I saying that they're bad people for putting their life on the line? Nope. I'm stating that you shouldn't treat them as your buddy in under any circumstance because they don't follow their intuition nor the principles that they're instructed to follow in the first place.

If american troops are already actively protecting child rapists in Afghanistan, then how can anyone expect those exact people to fight anti-Constitution communists? They'll probably excuse with, "Oh, those piss-throwing communists have first amendment rights but those LAW ABIDING NAZIS SHOULDN'T".

Not even. He wouldn't care because his CO is the father of that piss-throwing liberal, but will willingly beat up a right-winger that does a less worse thing like holding tiki torches.

Don't do this, even ironically. That entity was dead for a good reason, let it remain dead.

You're right, only the sand god needs worship, Kek is truly almighty.

I just realized that those fools are not only going to be protesting right next to the fucking Pentagon, but also in the AOR of the Old Guard for the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier. No way in hell is antifa this dumb. This has to be fake.

Good, I'd love to spit on their graves myself.

I think it's wrong to ascribe sentient thoughts to them. They are a brainwashed goon squad of Soros and Obama out to stir up shit. The "alt right" didn't bash their skulls in, contrary to every attempt to make it happen, so they're aiming for the military now. They probably don't even know what they're getting into, they just follow where their "leaders" (paid instigators) direct them.

Not let them, help them.

Think how tragic it would be for some antifag outside the loop to miss this opportunity to fuck with the patriarchy?

Daily reminder that Germany is an American puppet state.

I need this as well

What ever did the Confederates do to you?

You cannot fathom how much I'm enjoying this new wave of American iconoclasm.
They forced us at literal gunpoint to tear our monuments down, and yet, 70 years later, they tear their own ones down, completely out of their own volition.
It's immensely satisfying.

While I understand your anger, you have to understand that if the US falls to communism, do you not think its vassals will follow suite?

Are you just satisfied by watching like some shed broken cuck, or will you help here antifa make as many enemies as possible?

KEK, please keep this up you faggots. Literally everyone that isn't full on jew faggot will hate these disgusting antifaggots after this.
also
see you in september

Do you think I care?
I want my revenge.

Oh shit, nigger.
where's my popcorn?

on the other hand, the US military can't sail a boat without crashing into other boats because it has become one big social justice experiment, so may be there's an expectation antifa gets a sympathtic hearing from the brass and the monuments get removed?

are you serious?

Found the jew.

Since when are we one people, Ami?

You are a sad, degenerate. I pity you.

likely scenario is obama plants in the military sympathize, but it doesn't get anywhere because it gets blocked by the rest of the military. then, the general public hates antifa even more, because they defiled our military

You think it's nonsensical for them to protest next to people who do not only support and protect them, bur penalize their detractors too?

I'm not saying this to be pessimistic, you're naive if you think that Afghan child rapist defenders will even shout at Antifa. They have no moral compass to uphold the law or preserve the constitution overseas, so you shouldn't expect them to call commies out for what they are in America. Immoral people will generally always protect another immoral group because they fear judgement.

They won't retaliate against Antifa, screencap this.

weapons free ?

maybe it's what antifa is thinking, is my point. they got help in Charlottesburg from the fucking police so maybe they think they have leverage at a military cemetary too.

nigger what's with your name
new?

Encourage them to piss on Zogbots

From the original source linked in OP:

Last week in Virginia we saw the first fruits of this as the Virginia state government and police both proved themselves very woke. Antifa showed up in Charlottosville and from what I heard got a good reception. That is a Democratic state, so those who complain about the DNC might take another look - this is not your mother's Democratic Party anymore.

Maybe we will see another stage in the evolution as Antifa comes to Arlington national cemetery in Virginia to protest the many Confederate monuments there? There are apparently some mid-Atlantic groups putting it together - Sept 23, 1 pm. here is a link for more info: imgur.com/a/CRKbW

Virginia could be site of the next rebirth for our nation as the front line for social justice. Trump is a disaster but maybe he will force the Democrats to change for good and maybe get all the fringies like me off our asses in 2018 and 2020!
>democratichub.com/posts/14984/the-rise-of-the-antifa-movement?p=1#p89821

pissing on ZOGbots, the acutal ones, means you get pissed on. do you have a piss fetish?

work for it, anyone give something free is honeypot

Not talking about literal piss you kike

Nice job replying to yourself my friend. odd spacing you have there after the reply by the way. Phone?

Fetishes are weird man, real weird.

You gotta make yourself clear my dude. People take things in the worst way around here, and the early shitposters in the thread didn't help.

What does Texas have to do with Virginia?

Trust me I fucking know. sage for offtopic

Spot the zogbot.

Another day, another dollar

You're feeling retarded. Filtered, because this is derailment.

Jesus christ you shills are fucking stupid. You know where you are right now?

Hmmmm

The problem is that burgers are race traitors and deserve everything they get. Everyone is Europe cheers every time you get fucked by you jewish masters.

Instead of working to destroy our shared enemy that used the world to defile your country, you hope that others will be defiled as well.
I felt sympathy for you at first but you've shown yourself to be a pathetic housebroken pet.

kek what the fuck. are these from facebook

sorry, but just because israel was in eurovision, doesn't mean it's europe

Good job, retard.

Nobody cares, ZOGbot. Go back to GLP where you belong.

honey pot at best, you bunch of dumb fucks.

Are they willing to get shot for a dead ideology.

Are they willing to get shot for a dead ideology.

Looks fake and gay to me. Inauguration day protestors in DC earned felony charges. Arlington Cemetery is federal property, and the same police manage security at the adjacent Fort Myer. Security at the Cemetery now excludes large bags and searches all bags (personal knowledge from them searching my camera bag).

No way security allows a possible riot to begin here. I also suspect the Old Guard would show up in civilian gear on their day off just to have some fun. They're all infantry guys, many of them combat veterans, and they fight for fun.

No one would enjoy Army beating down Salty-Left fags more than me, thus I am sad this one looks fake.

You should've ran it by us first before you spread it.

Any possibility we could meme it? leftists are herd animals after all.

To be fair they do try to emphasize how "American" they are between flag burnings. Remember how they keep comparing themselves to the WWII troops and every now and again say their for nation x's values.

*they're
Sorry

SEPT 23
OP GETS 33
ITS HAPPENING

If it's fake we make it real. This is the acceleration we meme. ZOG military has a lot of guys join to make daddy(dead or alive) proud. Also most have lost brothers recently, most aren't lifers and would break ranks to fuck up some commies. I imagine Oathcucks and alt-kike will join the shit show for an ultimate happening. If trump and the grenerals don't send protective units we'll know for sure about them. Plus the USMC Sillent Drill Team(stationed across a bridge) is picked out of the Marine Security Guard detail, aka embassy SWAT team.

Exactly, bloodthirsty, still highly trained grunts jelly of the guys in the fleet.

Can you give me the rest of the run down on the September 23rd prophecy?

I want to see what the honor guard does to them when they catch them.

checked
That was my reaction exactly.

There is no constitution overseas. The constitution is for Americans. We live in a resource-constrained world and have drawn our allegiances by geographical proximity, the rest of the world exists to have resources extracted from it.

I have no idea. Seen the date referenced. Seems to be some revelationist christcuck prophesy. Synchronicities between Greek constellations, biblical prophesy and the kike calendar. Might be more to it than that. While I'm skeptical of spoopy coincidences, sometimes people plan shit to coincide with dates like these, either due to belief, to give their actions mysterious vibes, or to cow superstitious peasants into submission.

Keep your ears open for trumpets and piles of discarded clothes. Or a big, blue-beam lightshow in the night sky. There may be more to the date than I know, that has nothing to do with this prophesy stuff, so keep your eyes open for that, too.

"Remember our goal is to destroy the american history and severe it from its fascist past. We can only create a new future by revising the history into one that fits our ideology and agenda" -
AntiFA member during a rally.

Come on down

kk

reported