4ChanMedia twitter / follow for follow

I'm inviting all Holla Forums users from across both Holla Forums and 4chan to join this network so we can advertise and become a giant platform. Fuck news stations we should become one and choose our own content in the media. If you agree follow me.

hello there fbi it would be nice if we were to all group in an easy and transparent manner, I will certainly engage in this obviously beneficial and perfectly innocuous activity, thanks

How the fuck would it be FBI if we submitted our own content and it became popular? Please no hating I am a veteran user.

Haha this. Twatter sucks any way.

Sounds like shit, fuck cuckchan.

Fuck you assholes trying to bash my idea I'm trying to get a network of anons together to make a news site that would show up in Google or something. Consider it a home of memes that is shoved down the normies throat and it would be taken straight from the chans.

Nope, you can suck that chink's dick all you want

you need to go back to cuckchan.

Tfw anons have been blackpilled into infinite paranoia. Welcome to 8ch.

Too triggered to lead anything worth a half cent of a BBC. Sorry I destroyed your movement with a picture :)

You guys are shills composed of FBI or something fuck mayne just follow it takes a second of your time.

Censorship/owned by (((them))). Only CIA here is you m8.

Who exactly is "we"?

but why though

To get people's personal information. Only logical reason or motivation behind it.

do it in a way that is decentralized and not fucking bending over saying "pls no raep, we news nao"

you literally cannot be that retarded to read between the lines that we need to be smarter about how we approach shit, if you're a legit user and not a shill or FBI as I pinned you in first post then you should be well aware of the blatant bullshit kike tactics going on right now to "noplatform" the right, they will see a "lololedgi4pol8polpartycrew" on Twatter and oy vey shut that shit down. Open your eyes.

If you have a better idea that is not retarded I'm all ears but until then sage.

Cuckchan pls go

This is a great idea. Having been here since the first exodus I can tell the people shilling against this are kikes trying to destroy our movement.

EXACTLY DUDE. We can allow community based submissions to allow content to come through to the media's eyes.

Dubs of truth

let's review, since you say you're some veteran user (hint you're fucking not because you're literally retarded and you're from cuckchan so wtf kind of selfrespecting user can you even be) -

NOT YOUR PERSONAL FUCKING ARMY

Heard that one before? Somehow less frequently used nowadays but no, we are not going to give your twat follows and le+1epicmaymays or whatever reddit bullshit you're going to want next, no. You provide nothing that a bullshit clear twat circlejerk couldn't provide, you just want a platform to stand on because you see it as an opportunity for yourself. You have done nothing constructive, you are literally aids thus far.

CHECKED

I agree fellow anonymous

This poster is a kike trying to stifle our movement. Report and ignore.

You are obvious as fuck, I find that hilarious

Only one of those posts was mine Chaim

yeah no thank you

Trying to slide this thread, the only good thread up right now, off page 1 Schylmo?

What is most sad to me about this is that this action was obviously premeditated, retarded user from some discord decides "lel I'm going to trick the 8pol crowd into following me and linking themselves in a retarded (and pointless) circlejerk! Bahaha! epicmaymay!" - said individual is immediately called out for being shit, shit shit contacts his discord friends in a really pitiful attempt to D&C now that the ship is sinking, anons come in saying "man! great stuff! Anyone that says otherwise is a (bolded) kike!" as though any of that will work and 8pol hasn't hardened itself with critical thinking to recognize bullshit like this immediately

Did I miss anything?

fucking kikes man

On point user

I was going to, but I didn't see anywhere to enter my name, social security number, drivers license, blood type, or a DNA sample.

Thanks mods, I hope this retarded 12 year old cuckchanner refrains from making threads in the future.

Nice dubs thread OP!

ahahahah you got me with that one, best post in this thread, infinitely underrated

also meanwhile in their Discord they are trying to make sense of what just happened here and why they were so totally BTFO despite their best efforts, one even called himself a VETERAN! Appealing to authority like any true lefty would, logic and rational thought be damned.

Anyway, I'm off to mow the lawn before the baboon kike circus boxing match tonight. Hope you anons have a great evening.

Only use fake accounts.
Not real ones.

Otherwise it's a honeypot.

Mcgregor got a chance?

I think so, I think Mayweather is terrific at being a floating fairy, he bobs and weaves and focuses solely on scoring points, his strikes are not particularly effective or damaging, he literally plays for points which in the world of boxing is a smart idea, but if MacGregor can recognize a single pattern in his motion (and he is a boon, there is bound to be one apparent) he can coax it out and exploit it. That is McGregor's key strength from the little I have seen of him in the kike pots and pans circus, I did some cursory research on him today just because I'm going to waste my time watching him punch at some nog so I studied his tendencies, and his main strength is exploiting tells. He is really quite an intelligent fighter, where others fight purely based on reactions and instinct he fights a more cerebral game, he watches his opponents, and sort of like a beta tester QA guy tries stuff to make them fuck up, a bug in the code basically, and he uses that bug to win fights. He doesn't win because he is faster, stronger, more precise, or any of those things. He wins fights because he plans ahead of time, he reads his opponent and chooses what tactic would best exploit their weakness and sets about doing it. I think the limey has a chance, and it would be glorious to see it happen. I'd laugh if this nogfest is the spark that incites DOTR GTKRWN day because nog1 loses to ireland.

Should be entertaining at least, I'm going to study some math beforehand so hopefully my diffuse thinking processes that instead while nogbowl 2017 rots it just a little kek

just checking these gets too

I approve of both, praise motherfucking kek.

Mcgregor shouldn't have a chance, but i get the feeling this whole things a farce.

hey I have a better idea, let's create a group comprised of all the best hackers, doxers and shitposters on 4chong and use a common symbol for identity such as a mask so as it represents anonymity, and then do some internet diarrhea and then get taken over by kikes because we basically centralized a decentralized group of intelligent people of the internet with near-common views. this is fucking fool-proof, lads.

how did you manage to post in the wrong thread buddy