MARCH OF THE CLOWNS (HOW TO RUIN THE LEFT)

Partly in response to this 10 day Soros march to Washington DC:

But mostly just a reminder of the tactics and forces that got us to where we are and that some anons seem to have forgot amidst the chorus of FBI posters berating them for not going out and being a good little Dylan Storm Roof. We have made previously unthinkable gains in the past few years for one central reason that was once repeated often here on the board and expressed in the character of most threads and posts but now seems to have been lost on many, here, several months into the trenches of the murky days we find ourselves in - namely: we are funny and worthwhile people you would like to hang out with. Leftists are not.

The left operates on feels, primarily one feel - "coolness", i.e. nebulous, group-granted assumed superiority. You defeat the massive and increasingly dangerous Red Guard marches we see happening in the US by collecting images of the absolute dregs of humanity who comprise the vanguard of the gangrenous Soros Army, and simply pointing out that these people are fucking awful. They are ugly. They are visibly stupid. They are annoying. Anyone can see at a glance that they wouldn't ever want to be around them. Simply point this out directly and repeatedly and in a way that normies can stomach (note included doggo and cute fonts in attached pic) and they lose all reason for existing.

We already learned this lesson. Don't let Soros's smashing the panic button startle you out into forgetting what you already know. Stay strong and meme on. Every time these people set foot outside, the sad pathetic failure dripping from every pore and visible in every inch of their being provides all the ammunition required to destroy the zombie fad movement they're a part of. It's simple anons. Flood it. Be the mirror to their hideous face and they'll go the fuck back inside.

Other urls found in this thread:

media.8ch.net/file_store/9592c7bdf0ef907f8a97dcd4168cdda151a20fbd69ee3a7611acc7de02d47a57.png
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Start boycotts against white bread being sold in supermarkets?

shut the fuck up rabbi your meme is /salt-left/ tier

FBI poster learned to use catalog. Impressive.

i didnt tell anybody to storm roof. i told them to murder media, political and banking kikes. what agency am i from?

LOL

CIA, obviously.

It's actually the exact opposite. A common COINTELPRO strategy is to discourage any violent action and derail movements into peaceful useless circlejerks.

If you see anyone denouncing violence and shunning anyone calling for violence - it's either a fed or a kike.

Eat a dick CIAnigger.

FBI user #2 welcome to the thread. Thanks for reminding us how Storm Roofs and not memes won the election. Almost forgot.

What do you think, you will kill the kikes with your memes?
You do realize that the ultimate goal of this place is the complete and final genocide of the jewish race?
Anyone who isn't ready to strangle a jewish child, doesn't belong here.

And by the way this shithole didn't produce a single meme and din't have a single drawthread or video collaboration for years now. It's still all cuckchan's doing.
You are doing literally nothing, thus will achieve nothing. Unless you get out and start killing.

They've really gotten desperate and shifted their tone to radical violence in the last couple days. What happened? Why are they so desperate? Did the eclipse make their circumcision scars open up or something? XD

low energy

Who is "they", yid? Why are you hell-bent of discouraging people from actual resistance? Are you actually afraid they might kill one of your hook-nosed friends? This place doesn't belong to you, yid.

?? XD Sorry friend. You already blew your load. Filtered to spare you the embarrassment.

Must be really frustrating that your bullshit doesn't work here.

Well, go back to being a good goy and watch Jews openly destroy your history and heritage and breed you out of existance. You are such a good little goy you should probably ask for a star-shaped medal.

BUMP FOR TRUTH

Do not ralley. Memes are our power and we control them. Break the conditioning. Fuck the CIAltright and other "leaders in real life".

Heather Myers was a ANTIFA Communists who tried to eye gouge an old man before she was run over.

Get ready to have your SJW goy slaves humiliated and discredited just like after GG. No matter how much you bitch about it, do you really think they will be someday a respected social movement? Give me a break.

If you can't even understand that, you or your superior should quit to be honest.

yeah, feds focus on deradicalization. That's the whole point of COINTELPRO; D&C and deradicalization.
Why do you think so many people on here call those who do things feds when we have had stickied threads about "muh based FBI user"? They want us to rely on the government and think everything is fine and dandy and that action (actually changing shit) is not needed.

Look at this faggot, do you think he can construct an argument or you can reason with him? No of course you can't, faggots like him will scream "MUH FBI" and derail threads talking about the most mundane of action, like shilling twitter or holding a fucking BBQ.

This place has turned into reddit. No one supports action, just sitting on our asses, OC threads are deleted and PRfags are everywhere.
This time last year people were ready to fight back, DOTR, 1488, GASTHEKIKES. Now? you'll be called a fed by the same IP hopping faggots that post the same images with the same names and sperg out hard when anyone notices.
The board has been a giant tumor since the first Syria airstrike.

Disgusting

VERY GOOD JOB user

HAHA!

Oh Deep State, you only get to talk shit online for a living because you have Jew money, not because you're intelligent or good at your job.

Zero self awareness.
Point at one thread on the catalog that isn't ruined by you losers or PRfags.
Do it.

Go out for your smoke break friend. Government work isn't supposed to be this hard. You never should have been assigned here. It's alright.

Tear down the statue of liberty

Why because it symbolizes whiteness, solidarity between imperialists (french empire gift), exclusionary bourgueois liberty and exploitaition of migrant workers (main point here - get them to realize mass immigration of unskilled labour is a form of slavery that only benefits the rich capitalists while bringing wages down for everyone else and straining the system - supported by capitalists at the expense of everyone else)

Feds can't wait for us to be in charge.

it is frustrating. you'd think one child-sacrificing moloch worshipping kike who is documentably anti-white would have been murdered by now.

hmmmmmmmm…

Why haven't you? What holds you back?

murdering specific people for reasons that can be justified through propaganda and the (((medias))) own documentation is not the same as shooting up a church of niggers.

nothing where i wont sound like a faggot for making excuses

this thread will get anchored now

Disease. Give them dysentary, influenza, whatever you can. Get water from streams that have cattle nearby to pass out to them. Things like this. The disease will spread, their morale will fail, and their numbers will be depleted.

Cuckchan needs to go back

Why?

Just noting, if Mayweather loses, the tardtube will be a goldmine of violently upset leftists behaving in very ugly ways. Reap the harvest friends.

So jews and their army of atheist hipsters and mystery meat mercenaries

bump with material

bump with material 2

Reminder that Alinsky tactics work both ways.
Keep the heat on and cause butthurt - that's enough to damage them badly.

more material

Funny thin about [The Nazis are coming!]. I watched that video years ago, some user said it doesn't appear in the video. Watched it again and lo and behold it was not there anymore. First time I really saw the importance of archiving

This was a very, very shit loss and we should have meme'd a win for Mcgregor. It demoralized a lot of young men

why did he have a hard on during the pre fight?
he is gay right
he looks gay

Holy fucking God, is 90% this board shills? Any thread where they fail to push the consensus they want magically dies.

user the guy in the second pic behind the grizzly bear, wearing a cap looks dead shifty like he's trying to hide his face… anyone else pick up that vibe?

Once the virtue signalling stops, their party will lose its appeal.

Man, I'm a 66kg skeleton sperg with a permanent scoliosis debuff who will probably become a wizard, but at least I'm not one of THOSE fags. Really appreciate it, user.

Got it fellow based user.

Crowd control is the CIA's primary job. They want citizens to submit peacefully to financial and environmental assraping.

Whew

Why contain it? We should be
A. Accelerating things so we FINALLY get our war or
B. Join them to destroy our common enemies: (((the 1%))), Zionists, MIC.

Stopping it is the worst thing we could do. Antifa has been our biggest propaganda and recruitment asset, we should be agitating for war and trying to manufacture a stand alone complex for the left. The biggest obstacle to revolution in America is complacency so you have to make it seem like a huge movement for people to join in or we'll never get our happening.

I'll dump some classics, but most of you will probably already have them.

McGregor lost the moment he accepted to fight with Mayweathers rules.

I've seen normalfags saying "Mayweather would get whooped if it was an mma fight".

Fuck! I'm a social libertarian, but even these freaks tickle my purge zone.

~ fin

I can almost feel salt-left crying and shivering about this. Wanting to type exactly this

You won't revise history you faggots, not this time. All will know antifa are just commies and kikes and nothing more.

We need more memes!

Those weaklings marching 10 days? What's really going on? Drive to different checkpoints and take pictures? They're obviously not doing any type of hike where they sleep outside or utilize any survival skills.

But on to your point…the "people of Walmart" website has huge name recognition. I suggest we snatch up "people of the left" domains and start from there. Also whoever starts this should also purchase "people of the right" domains as well. For preventative purposes at first, but since leftist are always late to the meme game, you could sell for a good amount when the idea becomes stale.

… is that a girl? or trans, who has tucked all their fat above the belt for 'breasts'?

2nd video, Check the person who *really* didn't wish to be included in this video.

Yay, peer pressure.

Where are cossacks when you need them?

TOPKEK

The only thing they do is rally against White people interests like their kike masters want them to, they don't really give a single fuck about other things they claim to fight against.

Good tactic.

DAT LAZY EYELID DOE

media.8ch.net/file_store/9592c7bdf0ef907f8a97dcd4168cdda151a20fbd69ee3a7611acc7de02d47a57.png

lel

Just fuck off to /lefty-salt/, you are a waste of space.