Google Suggestions

Fucking krauts.

:^)

What a surprise.

FUCK that quest

every time until tumblrtale gets banned

Recently replayed all the half-life games, HL:OF and HL:BS have the same results as HL.

Also NMS a shit

HURRR

;_;

fucking plebs

I'm sure mark will begin banning discussion of a game that is no longer relevant just to get you to stop posting this image until it stops being discussed for good.

10/10

holy nigger

i only got 2 results for some reason

WWEW LAD

Who the fuck googles "X game is bad" and not "is X game bad" or "why is X game bad", are they looking for a fucking article?

Pretty generic

memes

It's almost like plebs don't play my favorite games.

;_;

Not sure what to make of this. No autism immediately or anything showing up, but maybe that's more due to that version being Vita exclusive and as such not a whole lot of people having played it compared to various games on other systems.

really?

:'[

Holy shit if these casuals think this is hard wait until they piss their pants at STALKER

God damn it are all my favorite games going to be like this?

Beautiful digits

FUCKING CASUALS

Exactly what I expected from every one of these.

Did I win?

put a space

what the fuck
Did anyone searching these even play the damn games?

wew

huh

also

GET OUT FAG

Ridicule this apple-fapple

you deserve to be ball tortured

why are you even posting here ?

oh godm tell me your a fucking console pleb as well.

kill yourself real fast fucko

sorry

Your dubs make up for it, but you must promise me you will keep rolling until you upgrade from a Mac

Fuck this.

You have to put a space after is, apparently.

apologize to god for existing

Those were the days. We'll never have another 2014, but 2016 hasn't been a horrible current year.

I thought it was funnier with isuzu. It's blank otherwise.

okay

Not terribly surprised

guys, let's leave this guy alone, he has powerful friends

It would've been funny if it had been Left 2 Die

The irony is that Guild Wars isn't F2P and GW2 is.

FUCK

FUCK

2014 was the highlight of Holla Forums. [CURRENT YEAR] is just a continuation of a downward spiral into the next [CURRENT YEAR].

hue

Fucking fashion victim faggots.

Oh no, now google must have all my personal information and they're going to somehow use it against me, right?

Seeing we are going full meta here does anyone know a good Holla Forums alternative that isn't run by retards?

Unless you direct link to a website they can't trace you back to the website unless you're doing something stupid like using chrome.

this tbh

I'd be willing to bet money that there a good number of people in this thread using Chrome. On Windows 10.

You have no idea how this shit works do you? You're just mindlessly paranoid. Even if they could trace it to 8ch,

Oh fuck, Google knows I use 8ch? Well shit, I'm fucked now. They will definitely use that to blackmail me into doing illuminati rituals.

Idiot.

Lol Someone is using windows 10 ahahah what a loser

A pretty positive light I'd say.

No surprise there, typical mad cuz bad casuals.

On windows? have a google account? No VPN?

Speak for yourself. You seem to think that by not clicking on something you're off the grid anonymous hacker. Get fucking real. And like I said, it's a fucking string of memes that didn't get submitted within a timely frame of each other. You honestly think they don't have an entire server rack of analyzing behaviors like this?

And I'm not paranoid. If I was paranoid I'd be afraid they're doing it. I KNOW they're doing it and I also don't give a shit. But also don't give enough shit to actually use their services, either.

Haha, actually you probably are. Niggah hasn't realised 1984 being used as a fucking manual these days. Have you forgotten jewtube filtering our results based on who you are? Anything that links you to something they don't like could oh I dunno… make your jewtube videos be purposefully gimped in results because you're the hacker known as 8gag. Not a big deal for sure, but neither is being smug about niggers using jewgle which have all gotten butthurt about it. Grow some thicker skin for fuck's sake.