Knoxville Protest

I'm surprised there is no thread about this..

Potential happening?? I could only find this stream

youtube.com/watch?v=6x1MjtRtFmI

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b-zWZ7OL_DY
youtu.be/tlsqGT09VuA
youtube.com/watch?v=Zl7OoKfxC6U
youtube.com/watch?v=tlsqGT09VuA
youtube.com/watch?v=6x1MjtRtFmI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Shit is happening in san francisco too
youtube.com/watch?v=b-zWZ7OL_DY

oh shit somebody wake up gloomtube

my bad he's awake
youtu.be/tlsqGT09VuA

san fran prayer rally starting

knoxvillefag reporting in. I want to go so fucking bad, but I have no ride and must make a fence

I have a big portable speaker to blast memes too

do it

I think I just found a ride

God speed user

Watsup knoxvillefag here too. Want to meet up later?

I really wish somebody would stop taking their anti-psychotics and an hero one of these protests in grand fashion.

nyet, no ride. fugg

Gloom Tube best Tube.

Knox user here. Im at the gym. Not going to the protest. U watching the boxing match tonight later? Maybe we can meet up and hangout.

The fuck? This isn't eHarmony, nigger!

Oh…u don't have a car?

planet fitness? lol i'm less than two minutes from you. But no user. I'm no fan of stranger danger

Sure it is dude.

The fuck. Why would I go to a pink and purple planet fitness. I go to a different gym.

Looks like the CIA has successfully scared us all away from effectively organizing IRL.

I swear I won't rape you.

easy user

…much

But u don't have a car so it would be kind of hard to meet up anyway…oh well.

UNITED NATIONS BADGES ON POLICE

Anyone else keep having to refresh jewtube streams? They start randomly buffering for me and wont reload until I refresh the page

Hey, if anons want to arrange IRL meetups here, that's their own stupidity.

they're marching
youtube.com/watch?v=Zl7OoKfxC6U

no cucks, no gay gay gays, no marxist USA

had to put mine on 360p

no longer live, ignore

Itd be easy. Just meet up at a Chick-fill-a or a Cracker Barrel. We'd blend right in.

He means that this user>>10499103
Is probably antifa monitering a thread thinking they can corner one Holla Forumsack. Just a theory though, I could be wrong. Can't be too careful though

Opsec above all else, user. You called it right.

Aw what happened to the stream of that dude floating around the flooded streets drinking beer? Looked comfy as fuck even though the water was probably filled with sewage.

user if you really want to meet me, i'll be at La Fiesta on oak ridge hwy at 8:00ish tonight
We can both wear MAGA hats to spot eachother,

I'll be in the bathroom 3rd stall, bring some lotion

they're marching down the street now

source?

In sanfran

theyre telling people to stand up and fight back, isnt that a call to action?

Deploy the spooky

please God, please

They are literally chanting (((shut it down))).

They're fighting "hate" with hate. They're fighting for tolerance by being intolerant towards people they mistake for fascists.

Indeed. We were just talking about the commie liquification laws and how best to uphold those laws. I present the Commie Liquification Air Mobile Squad
CLAMS

I'm assuming since it's Sanfran these fags will be met with no resistance and continue to brag about "fighting the kkk" when there is literally no kkk in sight

I was there, a couple kids lit entire packs of matches they must have stolen from their parents and I'm telling.

Are u serious m8? And I don't have a Maga hat. So that wont work. Anyway. Is La Fiesta going to have the fight on? Cuz im going somewhere tonight that has the fight. I want to see it.

ayo wut DA FUK BRUH
DEM NIGGAZ DINDU NUFFIN DEY WUZ JUST WALKIN BRUH THIS IS AMERICA BRUH AYO DONATE TO MY GOFUNDME BRUH

I wonder if it stole the Donald Trump dildo from Megyn Kelly?

Looks more like a microphone. Dumb bitch probably made it out of clay in her GED classes

keked

Do these alt-left drones even think?

If white salt-lefties are so ashamed of being white, maybe they should skin themselves

No. If they did they would hold these protests in places other than libtard cities.

They're attacking killer cops, by killing cops.
This is why the left is failing. It's not about social change, it's outright rebellion.

This.
Do what you preach.

Hello newfriend. Lurk 2 years before posting.

Lad I bet I've been shitposting on asian basket weaving forums years before you.

>youtube.com/watch?v=6x1MjtRtFmI
Video removed?

You should know better.

We all knew this meme was coming.
It's good. Now all the feminists and lbgt movements are associated with commies.

It's now commie v nazi now.
And the sheep in the middle.
Me and other accelerationists in the 3rd position, playing fetch.

So is anything happening/has happened at the rallies?

Faggots needa relax I'm in San Antonio, watching the fight tonight, and will be doing a lot of hunting, fish, golfing, and skeet shooting this next month. Any anons around here wanna meet in public to grab a beer, lemme know. Or continue hiding your power level forever, enjoy the normies.

I don't have pills to take but I have bat that can't break! WOOO HOOOO!