20 days till Tokyo Game Show

nichegamer.com/2016/08/24/sony-japan-pre-tokyo-game-show-2016-event-set-for-september-13/

Other urls found in this thread:

nichegamer.com/2016/06/28/ninja-gaiden-composer-teases-new-project-related-to-series-reveal-coming-in-july/
archive.is/ME8mP
twitter.com/AnonBabble

300 days until you die

no vibri no buy

I wish this meme would end.

I mean seriously, who cares about stupid moeblob games made by dumb nips?

Do they even announce games as TGS anymore? I remember last year or the year before watching an imas stream for almost the entirety of the event because it was less uninteresting than everything else.

I hope we get some more news on the new Ninja Gaiden. All they have to do is build on the combat of Razor's Edge, make good level designs again, and have new weapons. The gore from the original NG2 (360) coming back would be fantastic too. Felt great looking back after the bloody battle and seeing a sea of limbs and body chunks.

Other than that, an announcement of Gundam Extreme VS Maxi Boost for PS4.

There's a new Ninja Gaiden?

Ace Combat 7 news, please

I'm seriously hoping so.
nichegamer.com/2016/06/28/ninja-gaiden-composer-teases-new-project-related-to-series-reveal-coming-in-july/

Who's ready for

YAIBA: NINJA GAIDEN Z 2

Yes, though most of them don't come to the US. Hope you learned Nipponese.

I'll believe it'll be good when I see it.

STOP

I swear to God if you meme this into existence. Every time you assholes joke about this shit it comes true.

It is suffering. Especially being a vita fan.

I really do want it to be good. I don't want another Ninja Gaiden 3 fiasco. They say they learned their lesson. I hope they're not wrong.
If it was a Dead or Alive 6. I would be disappointed that it's not NG, but I would like to play that.

meh I actually liked Yaiba, wouldn't mind seeing him come back as a bonus character.

Wait on the new DoA for when they'll announce DoA6+ LR. Even then it isn't likely when they're making Mai DLC for it.

Realistically I cant see it being anything but Ninja Gaiden 4 as a pachinko or mobile game.

Of course I have. It just felt like there was nothing but updates on things we already knew about or port announcements and shit. Maybe I just wasn't paying enough attention. Maybe I just have such shit taste that not even TGS can sate me at this point.

Ape Escape 4 when?

Anime is trash kill youself

it's gotta be said…

Get out, newfag.

Like clockwork.

Are you retarded, too?
Tor users always have an id of 000000.

Hello Reddit.

What the fuck are you on about? There's nothing special about a Tor ID, nothing to check.

Kill yourself

Read the name he posted with you dumb cunts.

Name != ID, you retard.

5/10, you had me going. Very meta user.

It's like a game.

Kill yourself, illiterate.

See now you're just trying too hard. It makes you look like you're trying to compensate. Tone it back a bit next time.

I don't post ironically.

What if you ironically posted that you don't post ironically?

See, that's why I don't.

Thank you for illustrating yet again how IDs cause more problems than they supposedly solve.

These were all the games shown last TGS. It was actually a pretty good lineup. Hopefully this year will be even better.

archive.is/ME8mP

I wonder if Dragon Quest XI will actually surpass VIII. Also I heard X went to shit despite being great at first.

I don't think it's an ID problem, but more of a faggot problem. Faggots shitposting and faggots not ignoring or reporting them.

What hypothetical game announcement are you most excited for?

Metal Slug 8 for me

IDs are nothing but placebo for newfags against "shilling." It's not a massive problem either way, but there is zero evidence-based reason for IDs to be on.

It makes a really good laugh for people who come here not knowing about it.

Rune Factory 5, new Ninja Gaiden, the localization of Dungeon Travelers 2 and other dungeon crawlers like that NIS one, and a new Arcana Heart would be cool.

Why bother? 90% of their games is cockteasing and the good ones get fan translated. You'd have to be a real fan of niche games but at that point you might as well be Japanese.

I do say with a bias since I personally dislike cockteasing shit with a passion. And nevermind the fact that most jap devs can't code worth for shit on PC engines which is why most use PC only devs use unity.

But giving the current state of the industry and most translating companies are infested with SJW who think they get to choose what offends and what does not, maybe learning japanese might be not a bad idea. gonna start a life as a fisherman next year and thinking about just bring in some code learning material and maybe maybe some nip learning things as well for those long nights.

>>>Holla Forums7258187