Wurm Online

Come play wurm online with us friends, niggotry and stat gains await you, in this grinding fuckfest that we can't stop playing.

>The fuck is this?
Wurm online, made by the 70 year old, master mouth fart champion, and original gangster Rolf. Explore a multitude of maps, fuck up hoards of monsters, shit in designated shitting streets, and evade getting slapped by admins when fucking with the local spergs. Wurm online is the original sandbox mmo game, with over 10 years of content, running on the fabulously java coded and Rolf™ approved engine, experience the wonders of breaking your legs while trying to run down mountains, or start to lag as autism forts come into render distance.

It's also incredibly cozy, digging in the mines for hours at a time with a steady water drip and dust falling from the ceiling, or being on the ocean in your little shit hut, roasty toasty next to your fire while rain pours down just outside.

>Doesn't this cost shekels?
It does, if you're a good goy, but if you activate an item and find a settlement token, you can right click and sell the item based on quality, You can make 5 copper an hour doing this, and in 10 hours you'll have half a silver. That means if you play for roughly two weeks, you'll easily have premium time as long as you're persistent. It's slow, but guaranteed to bring money in. That doesn't even include rarity rolls that can give you free rare coins.

You can also try your hand at selling to players, there's a large demand for stone bricks and mortar, a single stone brick at q10 will sell for 10 iron. There's a ton more to explain, but it's too much for a single post.

>Where is everyone?
We've got a few bros spread across some of the maps. If you're brand new, you'll likely want to come to the map Exodus, it's new player friendly with pvp turned off, and niggers won't smash into your house and steal everything while you're offline. Good for learning the game, and it's currently where most of us are, grinding skills.

We also have other bros on the map of Xanadu, this enormous map that takes literal days to travel from one side to the other, at the center of it monsters are so incredibly dense that every other square has another new mob ready to give you the booty infiltrate. We've only got one nigga living there currently that's willing to take new people.

>How do I play?
1. Go to wurmonline.com/, click play, make an account
2. Run installer, update launcher
3. Turn off chat censor in settings to scream nigger
4. Launch game, play tutorial (it doesn't take too long)
5. Pick freedom portal, spawn at map of your choice, again, most of us are on exodus
6. Type /tell in local chat to ask for an invite

For people to ask, message Gobab, Gringal, or Chocobro. If none of us are on, feel free to ask here; unless it's the dead of night at least someone will be on. Currently there's about 10 of us that play every day, but maybe 10 more that play less often.

Hope to see you soon, good luck and may Rolf smile upon you.

And for those interested, here's some pictures of our bros deed on xanadu, featuring a dead sea monster.

delete this now.

half a silver in 10 hours? Do you spend the whole hour selling to get 5 copper coins?

Not the whole hour, like 10 minutes, the thing is you want to set a custom timer to remind yourself, the game has an internal timer to make it easier, you can only make 5 copper per hour because muh sell limits

Takes 2 minutes to get the 5 copper. Open up console and type these two lines:

bind k ACTIVATE
bind l SELL

Now you can take a stack of garbage in your inventory, hover over, press k, hover over a settlement token, press l, receive microshekels. Very easy and quick if you have a finger on each key and the other hand on the mouse.

As an example, I just did this 5 minutes ago. Took a stack of 72 corn that's 60ish quality, and they sold for 7 microshekels each. It took me exactly 3 minutes and 5 seconds to cap out for the hour.

and while these niggas were selling to token i was taking a shit

That's not too bad then. Is there a cap on how much you can sell to players per hour or per day or whatever?

naw, just need to have something to sell. as metioned bricks and mortar sell well.

to players, no
they're talking about selling to token, which has limits because rolf is bad

The gnomes are coming. Prepare your anus.

excuse you? are you ok?

I quit playing when brosmouth was cucked by an earthquake. The earthquake broke my addiction and when that happened I realized I was wasting my life on an autistic time waster when I could be working on improving useful skills that could help me gain money etc. I'm never touching this shit again.

there are earthquakes in this game?

i dont see any significant difference to your previous time waster

Not even once

autism earthquakes
There is. This won't help me get a job or a gf. Learn how to be nihilistic before you decide to be retarded.

You'll come crawling back wishing you didn't waste your time. They all do.

All you had to do was calm down. We made the trip to the new map, and we rebuilt everything. But it had one little hiccup and you all freaked out, neverminding that it was all fixed in like 24/hrs, you insisted on leaving and going elsewhere, splitting up and killing off the community.

Now what's left?

Broschwitz was perfect and you faggots threw it all away.
anyone know if it's still standing or if WRC did another wipe?

Most of us never actually played with the broschwitz group so I for one have no idea what you're talking about

no thanks, rather not fucking do stuff that gets deleted when ivan finally realizes no ones gonna pay him and shuts down his pirate shitpile.

It was a paradise in a virgin land. And we fucking earned it, too. We went above and beyond making sure the sail to the new server was successful. We saw our city in ruins and we built an armada in a few days and a dock that put everything the admins and normans put together to shame hard, we sieged our old city just to get the people trapped in out of it. People stayed behind to keep building ships for the stragglers.

I build my little gay farm and it was all worth something dammit.

That's the most depressing thing I've ever seen in a Wurm thread, and I remember BigBossu and the Zanzibarland faggots.

Well of course you're going to be bitter about joining another wurm group if everything you did was deleted. The good thing is nothing gets deleted in wurm online, or so I hear.

Point is, being bitter is not going to bring back your "achievements." Either move on or achieve something new.

the first thread, the very first thread on this game we had, we decided not to split people up into servers.
God damn it you guys you fucked up big time.

only three of us are on a different server while the rest of the group are on exodus its about a 15-30min boat ride from here to exo not a big deal m8

Except we didn't. Those too weak/autistic/obsessed with building to pick up a weapon and fight don't have to if they stick to the more peaceful server. Those who can actually pull their own weight in a fight or are willing to train can live on the other server.

It wasn't deleted. We had one city and it was destroyed when the map fucked up, then we build another and then all the people went apeshit after building the, far better, second city when the map had a little issue that was resolved relatively quickly. Everyone one up and left in a panic to go all over the place and those of us who stayed burned out because our great city became depopulated and we couldn't bare no only starting from scratch a third time, but with half the community on other servers and our skills all gone and people fighting over pvp or pve shit.

All they had to do was just calm down. We had a population of like 80 at max, so much that we lagged the whole server at peak and dammit we lagged it like clockwork we were all that regular on playing it.

I have seen an army of bros 200 strong marching from newtown bringing a server to its knees before. 80 is nothing. Was the server hosted on a toaster?

One of the characteristics of wurm unlimited is that servers are prone to deletion or crashes. There is no way around this. When admins get bored, they will stop paying for hosting or stop hosting themselves. Since NONE of them will use professional hosting services, you can expect server failures that wipe everything on pretty much every unlimited server you play on. I'm actually not surprised everyone quit because they expected a second crash – it's the nature of wurm unlimited.

In wurm online, as long as one person is active keeping a village alive, it will last for years. Pic related.

What a time to be alive.

One of the oldest of bro traditions is living in communal housing. This was a version of that.

oddly enough communal living is much easier with the new shitty permission system

Anyone fo priest here? I think my horse has autism

shit better find one quick mines full blown

Supposedly that can be fixed by playing with GLSL support settings in advanced graphics options

Sure, that's why these threads are empty and dead. By 'bros' do you mean the normans on the server that were there first, or is the other thread true and you're playing with cuckchanners.

Sad. Pathetic. Sad.

hes talking about wurm online not unlimited

Ivan go to bed, no more games for you

quit gettin mad at video games

No, Newtown was probably 10 years ago, before wurm unlimited was ever released. Wurm unlimited and wurm online are two separate games.

Just let go.

The wall just got 10 feet higher