Printing without the jew

Printer steganography
en.wikikepedia.org/wiki/Printer_steganography

Plotter made of two old CD drives, a servo and a Raspberry Pi
www homofaciens.de/technics-machines-plotter-cdrom_en.htm
jewtube.com/watch?v=-XhMT4wXSG4

Hanging wall plotter (V plotter) with a Raspberry Pi
www homofaciens.de/technics-machines-v-plotter_en.htm
www homofaciens.de/technics-machines-v-plotter_ge.htm (German)
jewtube.com/watch?v=heicyEEYcoM

4xiDraw: Another pen plotter
fightpc.b ogspot.com/2016/04/4xidraw-another-pen-plotter.html
jewtube.com/watch?v=LZ0dBhwTC3w

Other urls found in this thread:

w2.eff.org/Privacy/printers/list.php
ge.tt/1pCZUJm2
astroengineer.wordpress.com/2010/04/07/a-curiosity-of-spirit-full-document/
archive.fo/bK305
github.com/christinaa/rpi-open-firmware
nsa.gov1.info/dni/nsa-ant-catalog/index.html
eff.org/files/2014/01/06/20131230-appelbaum-nsa_ant_catalog.pdf
FuckYourMom.net/
dailycaller.com/2017/08/26/dc-council-member-wants-police-to-investigate-pro-trump-flyers/
archive.fo/C3lqv
sueddeutsche.de/panorama/kriminalitaet-lidl-erpresser-gefasst-ihr-grosser-traum-war-ein-haus-in-spanien-1.3089092
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Thanks! Pretty cool

joke's on you, i use pic related with my own ribbon re-inker

there is a list of printers that are safe
w2.eff.org/Privacy/printers/list.php
just buy a printer that is good
and trash the ones that track you
you can call the manufacturers about it

How can it write shit if you're not using the laser, idiot.

Just sayin'.

… if you’re not using the laser, why do you have it, you fucking idiot? Are you even literate?

buy second-hand printers, with cash.
/thread

What would be your intended use?

Say if you intent to print out placards and flyers, that is best made on a modern printer.
A print/copy shop is an alternative to using your own printer, if they don’t have CCTV and take cash. If one takes care and avoid fingerprints, DNA is less a problem because so many people frequent such place. Still they might prove that you have visited the place were the printouts have been finished (circumstantial evidence).

Glue is bad for anonymity because it catches DNA carrying particles.

If you are going to glue placards and stickies, your fingerprints and DNA are most likely attached to it, so not a good idea if someone very powerful would become very angry.
Flyers are a different thing if you have a method of distribution avoiding contamination with your DNA/fingerprints.

Some weeks ago a Sorros NGO distributed anti-Erdogan flyer in Istanbul. They setup printer in hotel room windows, left the hotel and remote started the print job. They had some technical problems, so flyers of only one of several printer reached the public.

Important to know is, that if you print out something on a modern printer, that might be related to other printouts you made.

I don't whats crazier. the level of Orwell put into a fucking printer or the level of paranoia you guys have about being tracked down by the mystical people from CSI:YetAnotherFuckingSpinOff!

came here to say this, just go buy a used printer

You know I have been watching old movies about revolutions recently and the way the rebels got their slogans out was just writing shit on wall with a brush with paint from a can.

Side question, what's going to be my lowest cost per page (disregarding initial printer purchase cost)? I'd like to start printing and distributing right-wing literature. Dot matrix?

Peter?

This. Thrift stores have tons of used inkjets.

Buy a cheap vinyl plotter and put a sharpie or another type of pen in the slot where the cutter goes and make your flyers in Corel draw, much slower than a laser printer but is 100% untraceable.

RaspPi is a (((pro-diversity))) company, use a different board like BeagleBoard Bone or BananaPi.

Just an FYI, if the computer you're printing from has an internet connection it will make no difference.

You need to print from an offline device.

Why don't people just do stencils and spraypaint? Seems like it's much easier than getting a printer with no dots and worrying about glue.

This.

Great for election season ;)

Laser. Or a "continuous ink" system inkjet (with off-brand ink), but this is more annoying.

^ CIA agent.

The CIA REALLY doesn't want us to "go dark."

Print at random independent copy shop.
Pay cash.
Problem solved.

Not exactly. You still own the printer, and anything you produced can be traced back to an item you own.
e.g. The mob raid your house, get your printer, and now know your printouts doxxed them.

Use of yellow dot templates on an offline computer with a live OS is still necessary.
ge.tt/1pCZUJm2 (3.4Mb available for 30 days)

Links to nothing.

Use a pomf clone, niggah

kys

Use a refillable ink cartridge, fill black ink in to yellow one.
But you have to account for the colour mismatch.

Great advice fam!

Fuck it, buy a disposable old laptop too, run OS from CD

I've done it several times and i'm in fucking germany.
Just make sure that you leave several weeks between you printing stuff and you distributing the material.

Ok I will bite. How exactly are (((they))) going to create wavelengths from visible light? Making certain parts of the color darker or lighter? Wouldn't that be visible to the trained i.e the looking for it eye?

Next question is where is the information on how to decode this particularly crafty form of encoding? Why has it not been leaked yet? How would you do this or is there a example of it being done? Also I just learned that .gif's can have metadata within the individual frames. ffs

Nigger I'm in other threads advocating i2p/p2p/tor and quantum radio backup communication networks.
Get fucked.

You could also probably use and old dot matrix printer for certain situations.

Wut

It doesn't even have to be an old one. Dot matrix printers are still manufactured, they're used by banks and big corps because they're dirt cheap when it comes to cents per line.

It's a big read but this
astroengineer.wordpress.com/2010/04/07/a-curiosity-of-spirit-full-document/
This is what set me down that path about 7 years ago.
If you want to learn more you need to study Tesla, Thomas Henry Moray, T.Gaelen Hieronymus etc etc in detail. Lt.Col Tom Bearden has a great book on the quantum weaponry used called Fer De Lance available in pdf. He explains the physics well and is probably the best modern starting source.
Welcome to the rabbithole of peer reviewed science that no one talks about.

Or just buy a printer on craigslist.

I was taking this seriously till it mentioned a rover on mars. Then I realised it was probably fake. The whole document is bullshit until chapter 7. This has no proof of quantum radios whatever the fuck that is. This whole story is just implying that these script kiddies discovered proof that the logs of the mars rover were fake and created by some cianigger from the DoD in virginia. archive link archive.fo/bK305

Most of these I've seen are old as fuck and in places like mechanics etc.
Great to know though, i'll have to look in to this. Loved dotmatrix printers… simple AF.
And about all we have that's not poz-able or old.

Just so I can be sure you're not trying to send me on a CIA-conspri-nutcase side-quest, can you link me to the thread other thread where you're discussing this. Would like to read the article, but it's long and don't want it to be an elaborate CIAnig "timesink" technique.

Unless you are looking for proof of the mars rover never having been on mars don't bother reading it. Huge waste of time from some idiot script kiddy.

Can I get a TL;DR? I've heard of backyard physics before and shit like relativity being full of shit but right now I just want to know about the radio.

Raspberry Pis can never be truely free. Their graphics driver or whatever is proprietary

What about yellow paper?

This thread

We have discussed rocket launches, fibre and the rest.
Quantum might be our easiest solution in terms of $.

It's nothing to do with 'muh nasa never reached moon/mars' you faggot.
It's about the communication methods the rover uses and by someone who was active on a forum I was active on many years ago, who worked for NASA and was not a LARP.
If you took the time to read it and have any knowledge of the discussed topics it would be quite apparent it's not a larp. LARPing 20-30 pages of shit and not a single fuck up? Come on.

You can make a raspi libre, but it'll be severely castrated. Not a problem if you have a serial terminal, though.
github.com/christinaa/rpi-open-firmware

user, you should have gone after the other thing of this nature. Cameras. Cameras are even worse. Without having a fully free implementation you don't know if you are being marked. They can easily watermark the file with stenography. Since modern encryption looks random, it's hard to detect it.
(Though if you were paying me a lot of money to make this, I would implement it in such a way that basic recompression like converting file formats does not get rid of the cryptographic watermark.

I've actually used my rpi for serial connections that I've needed over the past few years.
Kind of a catch 22 for me. My computer with a serial port is dead now :(

Who gives a shit about this? It's not like i'm going to print illegal stuff or anything and you could just buy an used printer

Anyone should give at least a shit about this.
Even if you never intend to print anything naughty.

The only people free speech does not apply to, that do not deserve it are communists/kikes.

>How exactly are (((they))) going to create wavelengths from visible light?
Wut? da fug?
No. It's got nothing to do with creating from light. The info package is encoded in a carrier signal that is embedded into the page as translational shift of printed material/negative space. Translation into normie language: dox data is placed on the page as micro wiggles in your printout. Since your printout is at 600dpi, a 1dpi wiggle (if you could see it) could be excused away as a random variation in the fibre of the paper you are printing on - and it is only if you have the proprietary decoding mechanism you can determine it is intentionally there to dox you.
You can think of it like DRM placed in the audio streams of media discs - it is still able to survive editing of the original media.

Why would it be leaked? Why are you not in a pre-Snowden era regarding this information? There is limited interest and research on the proprietary tools used in the field. Who built the microcontroller in your printer? Who wrote the firmware? Is the firmware FOSS?

There are multiple radios on the lunar lander. They have certain known bandwidth and speed and time of transmission (around 18 minutes at light speed to receive signal) A NASA tech during debugging found evidence of an alternative radio using quantum entanglement or scalar EM waves, which only act in interference at certain points of space/time and instantaneously to communicate with very low power use. They were used to send thumbnails to DoD representatives for pre-vetting and inserting 'noise' and 'deftects' and 'replacement' in images to censor certain features which would create problems if released to public or general NASA staff. It is one of the best known examples of this that's public. You must remember that all of this tech is black still - T.T.Browns' work for USAF went black after 1954, when he demonstrated that discs charged to high voltage in vacuum reduced in weight and that capacitors also exert force. This stuff is all related in many ways. It's the very fabric of space time and what e.g. D-Wave quantum computers receive and interact with to compute with, just they are far behind in this tech as they require cooling to about 0.3°K, however they do perform in a more complicated fashion.
Don't pay attention to the ignorant faggot who wants to D&C quantum research because they don't understand it. It basically requires the hertz-maxwell equations to be recognised as lazy assumptions, because they do not allow for quantum effects which have been proven since. This fucks off the 'muh EE degree' faggots who cling to their religious dogma and hate being told they need to update their understanding of our world.
I have gone from the physics level to the esoteric level studying this shit over a decade and can provide much proof of quantum effects being not only possible but peer reviewed and proven by multiple inventors.

They got a fucking Nobel for this work proving it.
Let alone all the rest.

We can't even replicate Teslas' ball lightning, 100 years later and this faggot wants to shit all over quantum research like some ignorant fuck. Fuck off.

That is because most of his article is anecdotals from a windows using script kiddy who couldn't even be bothered to check if he was in a VM or if the box he got root on had a hidden disk.

He correctly does as he does. But he came to the wrong conclusion based off the evidence of the rover data being sent back.

Especially after he discovered that the NASA computer had a connnection to the DoD computer. He assumed the weird signal data from the EEPROM of the radio portion was incorrect after diffing it. He also assumed that that edited data from the telemetry and the freak out from the DoD tech guys fucking with the computer it was on was because they were on to something involving the rover and entangled quatam particles.

In reality the simple and most obvious answer is that the data was coming from the DoD computer and that the mars rover never actually made it to mars. This is because the edited EEPROM data was edited in a fashion in which only allowed digital communication i.e not analog because he didn't have to do any weird tricks to convert back to analog after writing the telemetry MITM program.

Then the telemetry data itself reeked of being computer generated. Especially with that traceroute to the DoD and the ping time being less than 1 second for the real rover. Which was just the computer in virginia. Don't even get me started about nukes being fake.

Is this really rocket science to you people?

Get a chink USB>TTL bridge. They're like 1$ online, probably a bit more expensive in meatspace stores. Also if you have an arduino it can act as a converter: d0 - tx, d1 - rx.

There is nothing mentioned on that paper about nukes being faked.
And you didn't read all that thoroughly in 20 minutes.

Also note the author has left a few things altered or vague to protect their identity.
Thing is I was in the original thread when this was released and have spoken to the originator of this. That story is just a part of this whole thing.
As they said;

Did you actually read the page? Clearly not.
The data was coming in 18 minutes before the main pictures were sent by transverse radio and were thumbnails of them BEFORE they existed on the main PCs, let alone they were able to instantly query with the rover using this system, without the delays they normally had using the transverse system. They would then send the 'corrections' required to the orbiter in order to edit the pictures as needed before they reached NASA normalfags. DoD and NASA was basically a CT back then and is well known fact/proven today (and public knowledge).
People don't just clone your HDD and fuck with your rig because they're doing an audit. Having been a tech like that before we would never bother to open a PC like that, plug the wrong cable in and cross thread screws for no reason…
Ping time of less than one second is more than possible with quantum entanglement.
Remember this was nearly a decade ago and things on computers were a little different back then. VMs were still pretty infantile back when this was written and quantum research in the western world was still very infantile. It is slowly becoming recognised and accepted now by mainstream science, much to the detriment of the kikes. Once this genie is out of the bottle, their reign is over and I have been preparing for this for over a decade.

The whole point of linking this is not to have a debate on semantics of a deliberately obfuscated story by a leaker. The point is to begin research in to how we can make our own system, in order to have a backup, in case the kikes come for us beyond a DNS level, e.g. ISP or legislature level.
This is so we can fuck them two steps ahead, with a system that cannot be jammed as easily as e.g. our own packet radio networks/sats/fibre/p2p/tor/etc.
If you are against even considering such things, then you are counter-productive to this movement.

The ink thickness is irrelevant, and has no bearing on the method. The "micro wiggle" I mentioned is a translational shift within the normal printing plane.

Oh I get it now. Disregard that post about ink thickness post.

Have (((they))) really gotten that advanced as to abuse minute (((errors))) to create tracking mechanisms in simple spreading of the ink by a extremely tiny amount? That seems a bit farfetched for ZOG. Like I could see it being possible but being used to track people regularlly? I doubt it without more proof of its existence.

You stated shit that isn't even on the page (muh nukes). You clearly didn't read it thoroughly, hence I asked.
Clock delay on a secret radio that doesn't appear in public firmware? Okay bro.
Problem with all the listed methods is they can be jammed and intercepted.
Quantum is our only way around that.
But enough of this horseshit, I'll go and develop it with people who are interested. You are not, for some strange reason.

Any anons have experience with good dot matrix printers, e.g. for making good flyers/a4 posters etc…
Need to get a printer anyway for business/text use, so if it can be used for infospreading, all the better.

I have noticed this 'microwiggle' on BW printing with very few, large characters. Certain letters had weird wiggly edges under 10x mag.
They don't do their best to hide it, do they.

Let alone black microdots sparsely spread out.
E.g. as per my OC here.
The shaded area is barely visible to the eye, you have to look for it, let alone use 10x. Now spread it further and it's invisible..

It's real. Holy shit. Never thought cianiggers would get that advanced. I blame the kikes for this and their chink workers that probably made this.

IME was less than 3-4 years old then, don't assume their PCs had it. It was also typically an additional/riser board and could be disabled in 1st gen core systems. Any security concious organisation would kill it. I was trained in and worked on this hardware unlike your LARPing ass. Either way it has nothing to do with a fucking offworld radio system either, so stop trying to switch the topic, CIAnigger.

Yep, those sneaky fucks are this paranoid about us, hence why I'm asking about a reliable/good dot matrix printer, as it seems this is the only way to automate printing more safely for us.
I would only trust it on low res modes too, any NLQ mode could be used to introduce unique signatures to the print.

I don't see any reason to be suspicious, perhaps some toner just filled the crevices.

Wew I am almost done laughing at you.

You're doing God's work, user. If we make our own printers they will be untraceable! If we do not, then there will be secret means the CIA can use to track them (dot matrix had their own special tracking included, which I did not know until the CIA started shilling for dot matrix).

^CIA agent

I hope that is a stolen / dumpster-dive printer.

Yes user. It has been confirmed empirically. There are many ways it can be done.
Pic related is for inkjets using negative space within characters.

Did you think we've been LARPing throughout this entire thread, or are you seriously that uninformed?
kek. This is _basic_. Go read up on air-gap bridges and TEMPEST shields if you want to find out about some intermediate stuff.

Thank you for proving my point in

4chan (& 8ch ?) is a datamining project for future AI, but being able to track humans with a print out signature is "a bit farfetched"?

Hello, CIA agent.

Sorry, I forgot to mention. There is a limit to the pattern architecture (i.e. it has to repeat within a certain small area), this means the encoded information will survive on a torn piece of paper, and can be used to verify a torn piece was part of a larger whole page.
Thus, this is also the answer to "How can the printing dox info survive a paper shredder?"

Source?

you are a contrarian CIAniggerfaggot and take shit out of context to slide. Fuck off.
We are going to develop quantum tech regardless of you trying to demoralize. You're really bad at it too. I hope your boss sees this and you get put on another project.
Dot matrix can be visually inspected for tracking artefacts in low quality, no matter how old or new, as long as not running in NLQ mode which is where they will introduce the artefacts as it makes multiple passes.
I don't have a printer, it was paper given to me. As I said earlier if you'd read (which you have issues with you fucking autistic shill claiming muh nukes in the spirit link earlier you fucking terrible shill)

IME and clocks have nothing to do with mars spirit communication system, again, irrelevant sliding. Most hardware didn't even have IME back then either, or it was optional and disable-able or physically removable. But you'd know that if you were in the industry then, but obviously you were not and you're a newfag to the shilljob.

Darpanet is the origin of the internet. Well aware of this. Now you're going to tell me you personally have multiple redundant connections to that internet? Fuck off you don't #2
Yes, you can use your neighbours connection, until that gets shut off. Have fun with that. Fuck off #3
We can't even rely on the internet long term at this point and you seem really adamant to avoid us talking about this for some (((strange reason))) or planning ahead for this eventuality.
You're also terrified we will develop our own quantum network, as you lose all control over us.
Go die in an oven, you kike psyops slave. That bunker must smell like shit with the amount that comes out of your head.

No, it was a shaded area and intentionally printed. See larger pic related for details.

It's not my printer, just analysis of a random paper laying around which had appropriate features to demonstrate BW pozzing capabilities as per pic related.

Thank you and very interesting method used there…. saved for future reference

Another excellent point re: ID paper printed or shredded.
Sneaky fucking kikes are sneaky kikes. Jesus christ the level of pozzing in printers is quite incredible really when you think about it.
This is why the temple/tails OS faggots get so butthurt when you bring up all the hardware/firmware level backdoors.
Whatever you do, you can likely be fucked if you are getting heat from high enough levels.

nsa.gov1.info/dni/nsa-ant-catalog/index.html
Enjoy the rabbithole. Remember this is their old shit.

eff.org/files/2014/01/06/20131230-appelbaum-nsa_ant_catalog.pdf
Page 26

YOU BREAK LINKS LIKE A TOTAL NORMGROID NEWFAG
Break them like this:
FuckYourMom.net/
That way select + drag-n-drop works.
Fucking normgroid scum occupying my boards.

Are you talking to me? That shit fucks me off as it's clear sign of a newfag. But I didn't break the link, it's just the font spacing. Go try pasting it right now you ignorant faggot.

I feel the plotter idea is pretty good.

I think it may be possible to use Chinese hardware to avoid CIA backdoors. For example, Rockchip.

Same source as this user

also the darpanet I keep referred too is the dedicated lines used for USA government internal lan across the nation. Known as darpanet. It's like the internet but contained for only USA national interests only. Hence why that NASA shit could have backup lines to the computers, one through darpanet and another through the regular internet.

You mean the ARM stuff?
I think once we get to levels of using DIY hardware, pozzing of individual chips is much more of a moot point, especially if general purpose designs. E.g. they have not anticipated printing using it.

That said, always be careful with anything of any complex nature. Huwei got major shit in my country for being backdoored and is used throughout the ISPs here sadly. Gooks basically own half the country now.

Another way to do this is to use a laser galvanometer system to burn/scribe paper.
That is not pozzed and is right up my alley of expertise. Some DT40s, 1.6W nichia diode, driver, PSUs and some optics with a used audio amp from sound card DAC and free laser show software will set you back about as much as a new dot matrix rig.
There is no way to track that either.

Kek thanks for further proving how much of a cianigger I am

You're really new to this aren't you?

Pretty much this.

I AM GRAND WIZARD OF THE DARKNETS. YOU HOLD NO POWER HERE.
YOU SHALL NOT PASS!

stacy gtfo REEEEEE

I CANT STOP LAUGHING. THEIR FUCKING FURFAGS TOO.

lel. :^)

Nice jewtube channel. Will backup in case of something happenning to them.

dailycaller.com/2017/08/26/dc-council-member-wants-police-to-investigate-pro-trump-flyers/

>dailycaller.com/2017/08/26/dc-council-member-wants-police-to-investigate-pro-trump-flyers/
archive.fo/C3lqv
Archive your shit

kek.

^CIA

This could be pretty hilarious.

I just caught it:
😂😂😂👌👍👍👍✌

Anyone with the superpowers to remember and recognize a single customer out of thousands from weeks before would not be working a dead end minimum wage copy shop monkey job.

They reuse those tapes. They don't save or store them unless a robbery happens. You're there to make copies, not rob the place. And even if they do somehow decide to waste time, space, and money on hours and hours of video of nothing, how would they pick you out from the thousands of other anonymous customers making copies?

Pussy. Paranoid stupid pussy.

>Ok I will bite. How exactly are (((they))) going to create wavelengths from visible light?

you do know that all light is electromagnetic, right?

You don't need to break links at all fucking tornigger. You certainly don't break them by putting them behind a spoiler. A wordfilter automatically makes them unclickable. Fucking retard.

>>>/reddit/

So fucking stupid I don't even.

How would they remember you paid cash if they don't remember you? Are they going to door to door every fucking customer looking for posters? How are they going to check CCTV tape that was erased and reused weeks before?

Only nigs go to this much effort thinking up lame excuses to avoid doing a job.

You guys know typewriters are the thing yeah.

This user gets it.

pic related?

Last year a couple of blackmailer were caught with 4 year old CCTV recordings from a filling station they bought a prepaid debit card.

A police man recognized their face on other CCTV and ATM recordings.

Cool tech, but nothing for anonymity. There are not many people with that sort of printer. The printer transport and the printhead imperfections and wear produce individual marks on the paper. So if they find the printer with you they’ll be able to connect the printouts to you.
The solution would be the same as with any other printer, dump it after the print job. Those antice printers are to valuable for that.

Old pre-war police tech of identifying typewriters

Intel Managment Engine (backdoor) existed already in Pentium 2 Thinkpads around the year 2000. Older AMD system don’t have such tech.

Jewtel ME does not = system mangement mode of a x86 proccessor.
Jewtel ME = botnet.
System management mode of x86 = if you have physical access to the hardware you can break into it. All jewtel x86 systems can be broken into if you have physical access to it. Jewtel ME just means you can do it over the internet instead.

just print your samizdats on a used printer and laptop running some linux livecd and no internet connection

no need to go out of your way and buy new good goy tech like rpi and waste time nigger rigging a plotter

source that

Use a burning typer. There are two types, the electronic kinds and the photo kinds powered by the lens of the sun and they are untraceable.

You can match output to a typewriter. Everyone is slightly different from mechanical tolerances and wear.

older office grade black and white laser printers are safe and easy to find toner for still. Get one with a NIC card in it and your all set (older like Pre-USB… HP5mp etc).

It wouldn't be too hard to crank out plates if you had (made?) a cnc wood router. It might even be more feasible to rig up a pantograph like vids related, if you wanted to be completely unplugged.

watch?v=inp7P4U_doQ
watch?v=vtm4u583YOQ
stencils would be easiest, but shitposting in woodcut relief prints would have a certain Kaczynski-esque charm to it

sueddeutsche.de/panorama/kriminalitaet-lidl-erpresser-gefasst-ihr-grosser-traum-war-ein-haus-in-spanien-1.3089092

it's like you're not even trying user

Not comparable. They were tracked through the debit cards to that station, and the CCTV footage was stored for four years until someone identified them. That's not the same thing as going to a gas station (or print shop) and asking to see CCTV footage from four years ago.

And again, pay cash.

That's never been demonstrated. The only "proof" that's ever been asserted on Holla Forums is dithering artifacts. Laser printers can't print gray, they fake it using dithering.

I was thinking we could make plates with a 3d printer instead of needing to carve them. Could also make text blocks etc for a full printing press.

Neither the laser nor the software is not being used. Instead, the servo-motor and sliding rail is used.

What about making a design on a printer and then screen-printing the copies that are meant to go out?