Mayweather McGregor

Haven't seen a thread on this yet. The racial subtext of this fight is fairly obvious. Most of the racial epithets are being hurled at Mcgregor, though predictably. People calling him a leprechaun/potato picker etc.

mashable.com/ 2017/08/25/mayweather-mcgregor-fight-controversy/#qS1Bdn_bHEqX

kek, this fucking guy. Mcgregory is a full time shit talker, basically the Donald Trump of the UFC, I'm surprised I haven't seen any of his antics being posted here. The fight is tonight, here's hoping this fighting Irishman creams the wife-beater.

Other urls found in this thread:

newspunch.com/promoter-dead-mayweather-mcgregor/amp/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zuffa
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Morris_Endeavor
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ari_Emanuel
huffingtonpost.com/entry/snl-weekend-update-conor-mcgregor-mayweather-fight_us_599fd88be4b0821444c26eab
archive.fo/U9qLg
archive.is/xZtAL
youtube.com/watch?v=z3GBc4mb9cM
sportlemon.live/boxing/
youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ
youtube.com/watch?v=oavMtUWDBTM
sportlemon.live/
usagoals.xyz/c/boxing/2165783/1/floyd-mayweather-jr-vs-conor-mcgregor-live-stream/
putchannel.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=MumDo-2seMs
youtube.com/watch?v=BGAzlyp0i78
youtube.com/watch?v=ZwA-s0dUv6Y
buffstream.com/watch/boxing.php
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Max_Schmeling
firstrows.xyz/boxing/xft-floyd-mayweather-vs-conor-mcgregor-fyz396ba3?l=1197307775
youtube.com/watch?v=g8XpXi8PY1Q
ifirstrowus.eu/watch/549184/1/watch-floyd-mayweather-vs-conor-mcgregor—the-money-fight.html
gaming.youtube.com/watch?v=ZwA-s0dUv6Y
buffstream.com/watch/boxing-2.php
weebcrew.moe
firstrowas1.cc/embed/04hVOF7oax
putchannel.com/live-television/live-floyd-mayweather-vs-conor-mcgregor-live-hd/
periscope.tv/w/1ynJOVjXzDZGR
ifirstrowus.eu/sport/boxing-wwe-ufc.html
gofirstrow.eu/watch/549184/4/watch-floyd-mayweather-vs-conor-mcgregor—the-money-fight.html
pscp.tv/w/bHDC5jFXTEVSZURHdll6amJ8MXpxSlZSQXBlcnBKQp2rxfF1PxIYwMv5gLatHT6j8iqcFjTC7-sMUZUsoC_j
pscp.tv/w/bHDEUDFXTEVSZURHdll6amJ8MWRSS1puQVZMb1ZLQqBLyzBKpEeaUZO_bdXL2e7NLFDxBSAx08-a4u-DL1YD
firstrows.xyz/boxing/xft-floyd-mayweather-vs-conor-mcgregor-fyz396b1c?l=1197307775
nowwatchtvlive.cc/showtime-ppv-live-stream-watch-showtime-ppv-online-free/
grandma.live/
whitechan.com/chat/sports
rojadirectatv.tv/canal-1.php
sportsntvlive.com/frames/showtimeinner.php
reddit.com/r/BoxingStreams/comments/6w8euz/main_thread_mayweather_vs_mcgregor/
fight-live.com/live/boxe-live-stream-1/channel-1/
wrestlingclub.in/cgi/1/live1.php
sporttwin.info/p/floyd-mayweather-vs-conor-mcgregor-live.html
watchwrestlingup.info/watch-ufc-mayweather-vs-mcgregor-live-ppv-82617-online-26th-august-2017-full-show-free/
putstream.com/channel/74391
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Great_White_Hype
livetv.sc/watch/live/Mayweather-Jr-Floyd-vs-Mcgregor-Conor
youtube.com/watch?v=jTXSDMXhLTE
youtube.com/watch?v=BN21BZTZEcU&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=jKG-ZrkK3qU
twitch.tv/gaunercc
reddit.com/r/BoxingStreams/comments/6w8euz/main_thread_mayweather_vs_mcgregor/dm62uha/
live.qq.com/10001316
youtube.com/watch?v=rvwZ88pzvyA
youtube.com/watch?v=EIPzV6jpLvs
live.qq.com/10001316
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

sage

McGregor is a taig, taigs aren't white.
He was also recently spotted in a club chanting "fuck Trump"

Mayweather is a nigger, niggers aren't white.

(((first post))) strikes again

Fuck off retard.

Who cares? he's not even american so his opinion on a us election means fuck all

>he still watches (((mass media entertainment)))

You smell like a taig. You a fillthy potato nigger?
You are, aren't you?

newspunch.com/promoter-dead-mayweather-mcgregor/amp/
"
Promoter Found Dead After Exposing Mayweather-McGregor ‘Fake Fight’ "

set up fight for the masses

please leave

everything isn't a conspiracy friendo

Everything you see on your electric jew box is a lie crafted to zombify you and (((they))) know that you're too stupid to realize this.

Something as big as this?

With this much money involved?

Mayweather and Mcgregor are in bed with (((them)))

This isn't about money just for them, money is being thrown all around. There's a lot for (((them))) to lose.

They're getting massive payouts regardless of what happens. Mcgregor is guaranteed 75 million even if he steps into the ring, trips, falls on his face and knocks himself out. Mayweather isn't going to risk his legacy and perfect record when he's gettting paid hundreds of millions either way.

On one hand, if MacGregor wins, it smashes the "superior nego in sports" narrative probably forever.
With the way sports are going, basketball is becoming more cerebral and the better players are starting to be the half-niggers. Baseball got ran over by spics and there's hardly any niggers in the MLB anymore since that has also become a thinking man's game.
With the NFL, you never have a full-on nigger at the most important positions like LT or QB. Niggers always play expendable roles like RB or DT where you can plug in someone else and still win games.
But yeah, I think a MacGregor victory here would shift how normalfags feel about niggers in sports in terms of how good they are.
However, as everyone has pointed out, this is a kike bread-and-circus anyway and all the big-money kikes have put their money on Mayweather, so that should tell you something about what side is fixed.
If by some miracle it's not fixed, it would be nice to see MacGregor win because it will pretty much sink the gambling industry.
Taking a good look at the odds, MacGregor is definitely not supposed to win and lots of people have put lots of money on Macgregor while the big-money kikes have uniformly bet on Mayweather despite only getting a modest payout.

Lets dive deeper into UFC:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zuffa

WME-IMG:
>It also represents the NFL and NHL.[2] WME also owns the Ultimate Fighting Championship[3] and Miss Universe. The company is run by Co-CEOs (((Ari Emanuel))) and Patrick Whitesell.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Morris_Endeavor

Hmm who one of the two head guys, I wonder?:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ari_Emanuel

How does it feel you cucks are watching shit by the very people you claim to want to kill? Same as cuckservatives, just a different form.

Fuck you, kike.

you mean beating his wife and hugging his oponents?
kike entretainament as this shit may be, i still want to se Mcagregor floor that egocentric arrognat nigger
at least the irishman can fight hard enough to justify his ego
mayweather on the other hand is just a hack

Also, for anyone wanting to watch, do not pay for this fight.
Go on Twitter and find someone who is streaming it. DO NOT PAY THESE RETARDS TO BEAT THEIR HEADS IN. Watch someone else's stream.

I won't be buying the match. there are millions of people who are, though, and what matters i the perception of king nigger being beaten by someone who has never boxed a day in his life, which, though unlikely, is a distinct possibility.

Even if mcgregor somehow pulls it off and wins, the people who are saying it is fixed will say it was fixed anyway but for a different reason

Forgot to post this part about (((Ari Emanuel))):

SO FUCKING BASED!

I disagree. Mayweather isn't really a hack. In truth he is the best defensive fighter probably ever.
That said, he's a total nigger in every sense of the word and I agree that it would be breddy good to see MacGregor take him down.
Watch for MacGregor's left hand and watch MacGregor try to bully Mayweather.
I think if MacGregor is to win, it's going to be on the stregth of his left hand, the fact that he's a SouthPaw and the fact that Mayweather is 40 years old.
MacGregor is much bigger and stronger, but the question is how is that left hand going to work with 16 oz gloves.
This even is sort of a guilty pleasure just for the racial aspect. Do not pay for this shit, though. Watch is somewhere else. Go to the bar where it's on or find a stream. Do not support this shit.

That's fine, as I said, I'm not purchasing the match but am interested and entertained in how the media/fans are reacting and framing the fight. If this thread turns into 'how UFC jews stoke racial animosity to make money' then so be it and all the better

I knew the piracy excuse would be brought up.
This was the same excuse by GoT watchers here while in the same breath talk shit about how libshits love GoT.

I'm not sure that's true.

He's history's second greatest boxer. That's like saying Tom Brady is overrated.

There's certainly an argument to be made that they could fix it for MacGregor.
For one thing, if MacGregor wins, boxing will be relevant again. It would be great for the revenue of boxing if MacGregor wins. What more are they going to get out of Mayweather at this point? Not much, honestly.
But MacGregor can box for 10 more years.
Something to consider.

Says the person who is wasting his time in the very thread whose existence he abhors. I can't watch the fight either because I'll be at work, that means I can't talk about it? just go away and ignore the thread

Of all the kikes, those named Ari are the kikiest.

Subhumans beating each other up for my entertainment.

Niggers are getting so butt blasted about this fight because everyone is supporting Connor. Floyd is just unlikable and a boring fighter, Mcgregor is Irish and entertaining but they're playing the race card like usual.

Fair enough

Since this is a sports-related thread, I would just like to say there is nothing wrong with sports.
What's wrong is the kikery in sports.
Physical competition is the pinnacle of manhood and it's not competition that is what draws you away from sports, it's the Jewishness of sports today that is the problem.
Professional sports is the problem, not competition.
The reason why this fight isn't something that white nationalists should be supporting isn't the idea of the sport behind it, it's the Jewishness of everything surrounding it.
There is nothing wrong with watching your local amateur sports whether it's high school or SOME college athletics, but there is something wrong with giving money or support to the NFL or MLB or the NBA. It goes without saying why those things are bad for racially awakened people, but that does not apply to amateur competition.
/blogpost

This is probably set up as anti-white propaganda. There's no way McGregor can win because boxing isn't his sport. He would destroy the nigger in a MMA fight. Why would he choose to do boxing?

I never got an article written about me when I built my first PC :(

Nor me and I was a year younger than that lad.

And that was 20 years back when you had to set jumpers and shit for your clock frequency.
Nowadays you just plug in your GPU, and screw it all in the case and your away.

He's over confident, he was planning to fight at welterweight in mma had he easily beaten Diaz.

This fight is happening for no reason other than to make kikes a shit load of money. I'm surprised this slide thread hasn't been saged to oblivion.

Isn't that anti-Marxism thing happening in San Francisco today?
That will probably be more interesting tbh. Antifa is going to start a street fight with boomer CivNats. Should be hilarious.

Best possible outcome is both fighters killing eachother in a freak accident at the beginning of the first round. Rolling for dubs.

So nothing to do with money?

want to know how i know you're not from here?

Yep the Trump curse will strike again. I see deese tings

don't worry you're doing your part

how many fucking threads did we have about the patriots and the superbowl? The whitest team in the NFL coming back in an unlikely and miraculous win against the blackest team in the NFL? This fight has been announced and hyped to hell and back for months and Holla Forums didn't say one thing about it the entire time. It's literally the day of the fight, relax

This is going to be the worst fight in boxing history.

McGregor isn't even a boxer. This entire thing is stupid and obviously rigged.

Because Mayweather would never set foot in an octagon and fighting him will make McGregor $100million

Which way do you believe its rigged?
For the potato or the cotton picker?

Of course, he'll make 100million, but he's doing this because he really thinks he can beat Mayweather. He said after this he wants to fight Khabib Nurmagomedov in Russia.

Mayweather is actually friends with Trump.
But I'm sure if MacGregor wins, the Trump curse won't be mentioned at all.

Was there ever a rap song that went *boom bap* FUCK BILL CLINTON?

For the nigger, according to the normalfags I work with the nigger is most likely going to dance around and hug the faggot for the 4(?) rounds (much as he did in his last $6 gorillion payday) while some say it's possible that the fag can win it's only if he can corner the nigger and knock him out.
Also the nigger winning will let twatter and kikebook faggots use it to show all those Neo Nazi's what's what.

Offensive term used in reference to a catholic in Northern Ireland.

What's important isn't that MacGregor is 14/88. What's important is that to SJWs and leftists, he is 14/88.
It's never about what the person actually is… it's about what they represent to the mass of retards. The mass of retards will accept this as a win for white people and really that's what's important.

judges will say Mayweather wins if not a knockout

I do believe MacGregor will either knock him out or get knocked out. I don't think it will go 12 rounds with the way MacGregor fights.

Breddy much this
I had a few friends get assblasted when I started publically hating on niggerball and fagball. They started calling me a totalitarian because they claimed I believed sports should be abolished when in reality I only equated the modern professional leagues as mindless tribalistic entertainment that, often fat, people use to vicariously live out their masculine fantasies instead of focusing on their own legacies. I already get screamed at enough by white talking heads on the news and then I have to stomach down talking nigger heads with overt white-hatred scream at me about sports "news"? Why rhe FUCK should I care about what nigger got injured or who made the most baskets.

I never said not to play sports; competition between men is healthy and hardwired, but I absolutely believe that the fact one can make a viable career out of this type of entertainment is absolute bullshit

Just like how the Patriots winning the superbowl was white supremacy.

This fight is obviously rigged to reinforce the stereotype of the superior negro physicality. I'm just hoping McGregor loses his cool and caves that niggers skull in with a kick

If he knocks Mayweather down, it will be funny to watch him restrain himself from going for the ground and pound.

Is anyone betting on the fight? I don't want to bet on a nigger, but I doubt they'd let Macgregor win.

Like I said, the big money kikes in Vegas are all going with Mayweather for a modest payout over MacGregor.
However, if MacGregor wins, Vegas is in such deep shit that many have taken out insurance in case he wins. They will lose a lot of money if MacGregor wins.

Because he's going to get paid.

I always thought it was Avi.

Difference is my time isn't being wasted on actual kike shit. Finding out who owns shit is worthwhile and takes no time to search, but you rather watch nigger fights (if you didn't have work) instead of finding out if kikes are involved in the name of "social observation" or some other excuse. Then again you're right, it's far better to talk about fights organized for the profit of kikes because dude it's like a race battle.

Unless it's money laundering.

Also, worth noting that the leftists are assmad about this fight.
huffingtonpost.com/entry/snl-weekend-update-conor-mcgregor-mayweather-fight_us_599fd88be4b0821444c26eab

archive.fo/U9qLg

Commit suicide you ratnosed coin stacker.

1/4 near-guaranteed return seems OK-ish but I hate parking money in some sketchy betting site for less than a double return

Beat that niggers ass to death Connor. My whole street is having a block party to watch it.

McGregor to win by decision
1:14
if Mayweather put his 175 mill on McGregor to win he would clear 2.45Bil
in one night
WHO WOULDN'T THROW THE FIGHT?!
go right back into retirement
Pay of the IRS
just bet 50mil on McGregor
700mil-agent fees to spread the bets around

not even really sure what your point is anymore. my last response. you need to realize that culture matters, that millions of people are going to watch the fight, draw conclusions and allusions about the fight, and talk about it a great deal. being 'above it all' because the culture war 'doesn't matter' is why the kikes own all the television networks and sports organizations in the first place. anyways, you're filtered now, go be autistic somewhere else

look at the decision odds

These odds are interesting. In March it was Mayweather -1200, Conor +650.>>10497605

But if we point out differences or use derogatory names its ism'ist!

Fucking kikes.

This is a boxing match between a boxer and a non-boxer. Do you really expect the non-boxer to win?

Racial subtext? It isn't like two niggers haven't fought in the ring before. Take it to /sp/

Connor also boxed. Potatoniggers have a natural talent when it comes to swinging fists like niggers and balls.

Your statement assumes a lot about Mayweather.
It would be more accurate to phrase it this way:
I would say he has a better chance than anyone is giving him realistically.

Would be even funnier if he doesn't restrain himself. Niggers and SJWs can't wait for the bragging rights if Mayweather wins. It's better for MacGregor to be disqualified for mauling that ape on live TV than it is for him to "fight a good fight" and lose playing by by the rules.

Damn, this thing grew big.

If it looks like the nigger is going to win by round 10, I agree. Go for a flying knee and end that rotten wife-beating nigger. If you're going to lose, at least kill that nigger.

Nigger destroys white guy. Cool stuff OP.

This isn't hwhite raise vs niggers, you spergs, it's the top ufc fighter vs one of the top boxing fighters. It's like a hockey player challenging a soccer player to a soccer match. Hardly anyone is expecting the hockey player to win simply because it's not his game.

Again, your statement assumes a lot.
Could a 20 year old hockey player beat a 50 year old soccer player in soccer?
That's really the crux of this.
An aging fighter who lost against Pacquiao and De La Hoya in much of the public's eye with arthritis and really nothing more to gain from the sport except money, which he will be getting win or lose is taking on someone whose primary style is boxing, is much bigger, has a longer reach and does know how to use that reach and he's in the prime of his career. And by the way, Mayweather has trouble with lefties and does seem to do much worse against someone with MacGregor's style.
MacGregor is basically a white nigger to you and me, but to John Q. Normalfag leftist, he's Adolf Hitler.

When it breaks the little nigger won't know how to fix it and will take it to (((Best Buy))) to repair it. This is true whenever I've talked to a PC nigger or even a PC quadroon. They never know how to fix anything. They don't even know how to properly use search terms. It's even easier to build a PC than building a lego set. The only time you might have a problem is with software issues, otherwise it's just human error. Whereas building a lego set requires that you don't try to swallow small parts and use fine motor skills.

yeah, these analogies like, this is like an accountant challenging a fish monger to a fish selling contest! are so overblown. It's more like, a non hockey player challenging a hockey master to a hockey match, but the challenger was already an accomplished figure skater. I mean yeah its not the same, but the skillsets overlap quite a bit, and the age difference, differing expectations, and that mcgregor wants to win it bad while mayweather has isn't trying to prove anything could tip the scales

Mayweather knows how shit works. He'll just tire MacGregor out and win on technicalities.

I never understand this argument. Connor boxes, boxing is extensively covered by most mma fighters and trainers. Connor knows how to box. Going from hockey to soccer or just lazily declaring that Connor isn't a boxer is not at all a realistic argument.

Realistically, if/when Conor loses this fight, that is how it will happen.
But if Mayweather gets tagged with one of those left hands, the fight can end instantly. I believe Conor can hit him with one of those hard lefts. He's an incredibly accurate and hard puncher. One or two of those hard straight lefts and all bets are off. Mayweather gets a cut and can't see and this thing is over.
If it's not fixed, anything can happen and I wouldn't rule Conor out of it.

Is this hype similar to the Muhammad Ali vs Joe Frazier fight? I've never really been into boxing/mma fights although i do look like watching it when in the pub

This actually has more of a "Superbowl-ish" feeling to me. I can't remember being excited about boxing and I'm 37 years old. I lived through the Tyson era when he was in his prime and the only reason you tuned in to Tyson was to see how quickly he would knock out his opponent.
But this is actually much more interesting because of the fighting styles. I would compare it to something like De La Hoya in his prime when he fought Julio Cesar Chavez. Chavez was 96-1 and De La Hoya was 21-0. I remember the hype surrounding that fight and it was huge. De La Hoya was much younger and won in the 4th by TKO.
That was a very overlooked fight when you talk about boxing but it was a great boxer who was in the twilight of his career going against another who would become known as one of the greats.
I can't speak about Ali/Frazier because boxing was much bigger at that time. Pro football wasn't really a big thing and the only 2 sports that Americans even paid attention to at the time were baseball and boxing.

It's a fake fight that's purposely being promoted as a race war, knowing that white will lose. It's not a coincidence that they rolled this out now. It's a psyop.

Oh so that's what this is about. I'm sure he'll be labeled a white supremacist however it goes. Nice way to keep this nigger behavior from being outright memory holed.

Anyone know of a free stream for the fight?

Look on Twitter when it starts. Some normalfag will have a stream of it up on Periscope.

I wonder if it's worth watching. It'll be 5am for me. I could just go to bed early, but it's only worth it if McGregor wins and i can mine salt with you lads

This is completely different though because it's one of the best boxers of all time vs a guy who can't even box. It's retarded. Like getting hype over a high school discus thrower racing Usain bolt in the 100m. McGregor isn't even the best in his own sport, and they are putting him again the most dominant boxer in the last decades? Stupid. It's just a set up to make whites look bad.

Have you seen Conor fight? He is pretty much a boxer. He's not getting those KOs by using JewJitsu, my dude.
He definitely can box and the sparring against an Olympic gold medalist actually looks good from what I saw. I think he's a better boxer than what you believe.

It's gonna be a fucking slaughter.

We need McGregor to win because Mayweather is going for the 50-0 to break the "white man" Rocky Marciano's 49-0 record (even though Rocky was a heavyweight). If McGregor turns that record into 49-1, he destroys negro boxing and destroys Mayweather's legacy at the same time. Then the joo betting houses go down too. It would be an epic victory for the white man, which is probably why it won't be allowed to happen. If this fight is truly real and not rigged, though, McGregor definitely CAN win. If he nails Mayweather with that left hand, he'll drop him for sure. Everyone who went against Conor with stand-up while underestimating that left hand in the Octagon got dropped.

this behavior alone was worth it

Mcgregor can just about outbox Nate Diaz for 6 minutes, until he's completely gassed and the fight just goes into clinches until the end. Even in out boxing Nate Diaz he never came close to a TKO. Mayweather is a boxer so far out of the league of Nate Diaz it's not funny, he can just lean back and dodge for days until Mcgregor is completely gassed, and then open up with plenty of stamina left in the tank, or just win on points in the end like he always does.

This fight is just a cash-in on the amount of hype they were able to generate, I remember the hype before Pacquiao and Mayweather, the fight ended up being a nothing. Pacquiao is a professional boxer and couldn't even come close to penetrating Mayweather's defense, Mcgregor has far less of a chance. His technique didn't look that good in the video, only had a strong straight left and everything else was slapping, and it looked scrappy as hell. His only advantage is being significantly larger, and that 'wildcard' factor, but it shouldn't be near enough to make a difference.

McGregor wins and then loses the rematch. That's the deal

Before Nate Diaz got Conor in the submission (was it a choke?) Diaz was in huge trouble. If Diaz didn't get him into the choke, he was fucked. The submissions are something that Conor won't have to worry about. Had Diaz been forced to box Conor for 12 rounds, Diaz would not have made it past a few rounds.
Now the problem is that Mayweather does not fight well against south paws. I actually believe De La Hoya, aged as he was, won against Mayweather. De La Hoya fights south paw and has a similar style to what I would guess MacGregor will come out with.
If you really want to get the most accurate analysis of what the fight could look like, re-watch Mayweather and De La hoya.
I would add that Conor seems to be a much harder puncher and is a little more unorthodox than De La Hoya, which could give Mayweather some fits if Conor truly is a competent boxer.
This is going to be one of my guilty pleasures. I'm not super-hyped for this, but I will enjoy it from a sporting perspective.

If you enjoy the sport of boxing and want to see what Conor should look like tonight, vid related.

What a load of shit. Did you watch Diaz vs McGregor II? Diaz set the new record for landing the most punches in a fight. That fight also could have gone really either way. And the first fight Conor got outboxed and tapped by Diaz.

Maybe Conor has come a long way since then, I just don't see him having a chance against mayweather when he can barely beat diaz.

Anyway here's to this chimp looking nigger getting his face bashed in.

imagine actually believing this

I don't really care. McGregor is a shitlib and acts like a fucking nigger even if he's nominally white (or potatonigger). I feel no connection with this faggot.

The real question is why did little cowardly nigger bitch Mayweather immediately go back on his "oooga booga I'll fights him in da octagons too boss" claim

You know who the winner of the fight will be? Those of us who stay home don't take repeated punches like a barbarian nigger for shekels.
I hope the nigger dies, though.

Someone showed him one of Connor's fights.

The audacity of these kikes selling this bullshit fight for $100 for PPV is the best part. There's going to be a lot more people viewing it "for free" then shelling out that kind of cash for most likely a pretty anti climatic fight involving a chimpanzee dancing around the ring.

I could never rationalize paying that kind of money for a 2 hour event that will be all over the internet the instant it's over.

joke's on you user, I'm to poor to buy PPV shit

Then again, when you consider how lackadaisical Mayweather has been in his training, maybe it really is fixed..

wait I thought McGregor was Australian

if Trump and his 17:1 odds didn't sink the gambling industry this won't either

Boxing is pozzed, fighters are paid to lose for the sake of entertainment, sponsorship, controversy and advertisement.
These fights aren't real.

i still think the nigger will win, he's playing by his rules so potatonigger is at a disadvantage
but ultimately it all boils down to whether its a judge decision or not, if mcgroin somehow manages to knock him out, he's already won

Good rule of thumb: If it's on TV, it's not real.

you know i didn't mean that
if mcginger manages to knock out niggerweather, the nigger won't be able to recover simply by hugging his enemies
on the other hand if potatonigger can't knock him out and just has a romantic hugging contest with him, nigger will win by points

I still want the loud mouth Irishman to win though.

I gotta disagree, in the first Mcgregor-Diaz fight Mcgregor came out way too hard, gassed himself early, and right before the submission Diaz was all over him, landing solid punches over and over, which Mcgregor was too tired and slow to dodge. He's the one that took it to the mat, because he was getting seriously rocked and was in genuine danger of being knocked out.

The second fight he did a lot better, took it slower, stuck to the leg kick, and didn't panic when he got a bit tired and Diaz took the initiative, he just sat on the cage, rolled with the punches and waited until Diaz gassed too. His defense was excellent there, the crowd was all screaming thinking Diaz was about to win, but if you watch it slowly not a single one of the punches had anything behind it, Mcgregor was avoiding everything. I disagree that a 12 round fight would've helped Mcgregor though, he's not good in long fights, he's almost never fought the longer format, he's explosive and relies on early wins, his stamina is a real weakpoint in his game.

Which is the problem with fighting Mayweather, who can just sit back and avoid being hurt for days while Mcgregor exhausts himself. Mayweather has been fighting long format fights for decades, training nothing but his boxing. Mcgregor has been training mixed martial arts and boxing, for a much shorter time. Mayweather is undefeated in 49 fights, I don't remember Mcgregor's record but he's got a few losses under him, against people not close to Mayweather's caliber. This shouldn't be a close fight.

I'm doing my best not to get hype, I'm sick of buying into these marketing campaigns to get me excited for what end up being really disappointing anti-climactic snooze fests.

mde:wp isn't real?

It's completely different under the two rulesets. And Olympic boxers are a joke. McGregor might be decent, but it's still a case of mediocrity going against one of the best.

>not knowing all professional sports are (((fixed)))

Seriously though. There is a massive crime family that stretches across the globe that operates as florists. They place many major bets and have since days past where you saw a florist on the regular. After all, what good is being a wiseguy if you can't bring your wife home flowers every few days?
Consult your local Italian-Greek to get the line on the fight - chances are there's some astronomical odds.

Fair assessment.
I don't expect McGregor to win but I expect him to go all 12 rounds and lose by a close decision.

It's true. You can complain about him dancing around or whatever, but that's the sport and he's very good at it.

Because Anglo-Saxon Kikes don't like the Irish. It was the same at (((Fag Anglin's Thai Fuck Shack))). A complete blackout of McGregor from day one.

Notice how they've also been trying to fire every Irish-American in Trumps administration?

I'm surprised Americans haven't picked up on the blatant British faggotry going on the past 18 months. They have psyops all over the place trying to hijack Right Wing Populism.

I've been seeing hundreds of British Anglos in the comments supporting Mayweather like the cuck faggots they are. Just so they don't have to support an Irish guy.

Anglos will cuck for a nigger, before the support the Irish.

The jealousy and hatred of an Irish Fighter becoming universally loved in America makes British Anglos so fucking angry inside.

Oh yes that's happening and it's totally the anglos, forgetting Slavic Jews like Soros and Germanic Jews like Shultz who also are a part of the same system and are hellbent on destroying White people and getting Germans to hate Brits, Americans to hate Spain or Austrians to hate Australia gets the kikes hard

I want to see Lomachenko getting the big fights.

why is the referee dressed like a security guard?

The match is fixed so who cares?

He's there to make sure the nigger doesn't jump into the crowd and try to take everyone's wallet.

After the English Civil War, the Puritans slowly turned all WASPs into Jews. It occurred in North America as well, which is why we circumcise everyone like Jews here. Check out E. Michael Jones' "The Jewish Revolutionary Spirit and Its Impact on the World." While it's a long read, it's about as good as MacDonald's trilogy. Jews love that OT-centric Protestantism because it turns the goy into millenarian chosen people worshipers. And the Reformation came to tear apart the unity of Catholic Europa right about when the Hapsburgs were about to slam the last door on the shylocks in Europe.

McGregor isn't going to let his Irish fans down. He's going for the knockout.

Why do you think the (((NFL))) had the Patriots win at the Superbowl?

Oh shit I forgot this was today. As much as I'd like to see Connor win, it's a boxing match vs one of the greatest boxers of all time so I'd bet on Mayweather. It's probably rigged though so who the fuck knows. If it was a real fight in the octagon or the streets though, Connor would fuck the nigger's shit up.

So you fell for the negro athlete lie, huh?

Embed related.
Audio track is shit but the information is good.

Mayweather is going to dance around him until McGregor tires out and then have the judges declare him a winner. It's going to be dull as fuck.

welp, learn something new everyday I guess

Oh right I forgot his record of 49-0 was a lie, sorry.

The celts are the most conservative of the Indo-European peoples. If anything, they're the whitest. They're also the European Brahmin, with the Germans being the Kshatriya warrior caste. Third function is always admixed local peoples.
t. Dumezil and fucking Evola.

That might all be true, but is has fuck-all to do with Dumezil and Evola. Stp bullshitting.

Right on the money. I'll check out E. Michael Jones. The Anglo characteristic is identical to Jewish characteristics. Something I've been monitoring more in depth the past two years. The Trump Administration has really exposed them. Even Alex Jones was ranting about his 'Anglo-Saxon' Identity 3 days ago. They're going bat shit insane right along with their kike overlords.

They started interbreeding very early, since Cromwell's times, later accelerated by the deleterious effects of industrialization on landholders.

Was tempted to bet on the fight.

heiled
the fight tonight are a lot of proxies kek
beat his nigger ass you irish fuck

All downhill since Cromwell.

Welfare state nigger uses your taxes to mash computer components together using a guide in a magazine.

Considering its a boxing only match, it would be an embarrassment for Mayweather to not win. A completely meaningless fight to give the gros more feels.

Mayweather won't be able to use his clinch effectively. Conor has a chance, because Conor is able to adapt to his opponent just as well as Floyd. If Conor can corner Floyd, and beat him to the body, then he has a good shot at winning. Keep in mind that Floyd is a blown up lightweight, and Conor is a natural light heavyweight.

this.

is that John McCain at 45:53 minutes?

Damn bro… It probably is. I admire your autism.

Cap this post

On dotr you're getting the DMR

Is this a hungover Paul Ryan?

Hello (((Fag Anglin's Thai Fuck Shack)))

A boxing match between a black and a white is nothing to tie the wagon of your racial pride to. Just look at the accomplishments of their “civilizations” and here, there is no comparison. It’s like comparing a Rembrandt to a child’s finger painting – or better yet, a Bach cantata to a Snoop Dogg rap ditty about rape and murder.

t.maybe futurewifing a pretty much pure irish chick Can confirm whitest people. Smoothest skin. Amazingly beautiful, v.conservative and not-slutty to boot. She's pretty much what all the MGTOW anons dream of.
Still working on NS though… that far too conservative…

Pro-tip, just tell ppl that aren't your lover you're a Republican. And make sure she knows that you're going to be telling ppl that. A lot of women tend to be nervous about potential husbandos that might fly a Reich flag on the frontline. But im a fascist myself. We don't tend to fly flags.

*front lawn, not frontline

archive.is/xZtAL

where would a poorfag theoretically be able to watch the fight? asking for a friend

A bar of Restaurant maybe. They'll probably have at least a 20 dollar cover tonight though. Maybe more.

*or

a thread died for this

I'm sorry but you are all dumb af.

It's all about the money., you fools…

Internet stream

any idea where to look for a stream?

Twitter. Just search hashtags related to the fight and find someone who is periscoping it.
Usually they point the camera at their TV and stream it live. Not the best quality, but it's live and free.

You're not the first guy to say that, Mr Enlightened.

Depends, how much do authorities care about illegal streams in your land?

“McGregor is going to stalk Mayweather and keep him within punching range while waiting for an opening and punching his face right off. Mayweather is going to let McGregor get some jabs in, he’s going to get knocked down, but as the fight goes on he’s going to dance and keep McGregor at bay. In the eleventh round McGregor is going to throw his shoulder out so they can both go home with egos intact, counting their millions.

“Of course there will be a rematch. That might be more of a genuine fight. But knowing these two, probably not.”

that would be pretty much unwatchable I suppose

not much. one of the few perks of my socialist shithole

Yes, there's a racial subtext for it. If you're white and praying for a McGregor win, you're going to be sorely mistaken. I want him to win but it likely won't happen. He's a great fighter but this is a pure boxing match. If this was an MMA fight I'd bet my entire savings account on McGregor, but it's not. This is like a home run derby between Chris Carter and Derek Jeter. Yes they can both hit a ball but slugging the ball into the next state is Carter's MO. If it was a competition to show off all of your skills (fielding, speed, hitting for contact consistently, etc.) you'd take Jeter (McGregor in this analogy) every day of the week.

McGregor's not meant to win this fight. Even with his massive ego, I don't think that he ever believed that he'd win. There are no kicks, no chokes, just boxing. He's an elite athlete but he's not an elite boxer. Perhaps he'll get lucky; it can certainly happen but I certainly would not put more than an hour's worth of pay on him to win. Personally I wouldn't put a dime on him since I have that little faith. That said, if he does somehow manage to win, this is going to make the Super Bowl reaction look like chump change and I'm going to bathe in salty tears for the next month.

McGregor started his career as a boxer but moved to MMA shortly after; coupled with boxing training for the passed year or so and having all physical advantages of Mayweather, I think he has a much more realistic chance than most people give him credit for

Fucking Hell an user who isn't sucking on jew dick or playing along with the jewish illusions being fed to and heartily consumed by the lowest frequency operating droid goy!

There may be hope some of us can be saved on here, post Trumpstein's neocon CIA mind-fuck-fest.

How's the weather in Tel Aviv, Rabbi? Do they not pay you enough to be clever anymore?

Fuck you man, you don't know

Who cares faggot, both of them are a cancer to the sport. I hope they kill each other.

If anyone finds a working stream near broadcast time please post the url ITT.. Thanks.

I hate boxing and fighting shit, but I really hope he kicks the living shit out of this fucking nigger. This is one fight I'd like to watch. Fuck pavement apes, fighting is more than just having a 50 IQ.

Mckekor actually has a pretty good chance.

This video says everything I want to tell you:
youtube.com/watch?v=z3GBc4mb9cM

So just watch it, sell your house, bet on mcgreggy and buy 3 new houses.

Massa McGregor gun take em out back dey dey e whippin post. Dey e finna no shine dem shoe. Ex dey dey dey dey dey

awh shit u beat me to the punch nigger

Gonna kek hard when McGregor loses, you clueless cuck.

Tyson Fury seems to think McGregor will knock him out in the first round.

McGregor is anti-Trump and anti-racist

Mayweather is pro-Trump and hates race mixing like Ali.

He's also a fucking retarded nigger who carries a million dollars in cash everywhere he goes.
Mayweather is a nigger.

Not the previous user you were having a fantastic and constructive debate with, I don't know shit about boxing or MMA but you never know with these types of fights. One of the big reasons why this fight is hyped to hell, besides the obvious (((money))) involved is simply because of the uncertainty and surprise with it. A shitload of people are going to be tuning into this fight regardless just to see what happens, one of the greatest boxers of our time is going to be fighting someone much younger and less experienced than him. If Mayweather wins then the kikes get rich and he gets a ton of money and another win under his belt. If MacGregor wins then he gets the pride of taking out a legend at his own game, upsetting the kikes and leftists, and if he wanted to he would probably be able to leave MMA and get a lucrative boxing deal instead. Weirder shit has happened user

This is going to go one way, and you're fucking retarded if you think McGregor has a chance. You're opinions on the two don't matter.

Mayweather will win.

mcgregor needs to swarm him with celtic fury if he sits back and tries to land a huge left hes going to get fucked up all night but mayweather says hes going for the ko so we'll see.

Says the faggot who did no research whatsoever and is only listening to what some other faggots say on twitter or on the news.
Go back to reddit faggot. Mcgregor has a great chance to win it, maywheater is 40 way out of his prime and he doesnt know how to box against someone who he cant telegraph. Mcgregor is a fighter not a boxer, he will throw punches from angles that maywheater has never seen before in his boxing carreer, expect maybe from Emmanuel who fucked him up pretty badly for a few rounds in exactly the same way.

This fight is a distraction to keep the goyim entertained while Irish Drunkard dances around while Maybungo punches him and almost certainly it's already fixed. Just don't bother.

You talk like if this was a presidential campaign lmao

It's just some retarded, overhyped boxing match. More bread and circuses for the masses.

Thanks for the keks m8

The thing about the fight being fixed is that they would stand to gain a hell of a lot more if they fixed it for McGregor.
What does boxing have to gain by fixing it for Mayweather at this point? The guy is 40 and he's not really attracting anyone new to the sport. Despite his record, nobody gives a shit about boxing.
But if you fix it for McGregor, you draw a fuckton of normalfaggots into boxing where they never would have watched it before. If McGregor wins, the people who watch fights will be talking about who he will fight next and they will pay for the next fight.
If Mayweather wins, boxing doesn't get any bigger or draw in anyone new. Nobody cares and Mayweather will probably retire and neither fighter will be creating much of a buzz. Mayweather does what everyone said he would and McGregor just probably retires.
I say they have a lot more to gain fixing it for McGregor than they do for Mayweather. But that's just my opinion - if you think everything in fights is fixed, from a business standpoint, it would make more sense to fix it for McGregor.

Of course it's just a couple of retards beating each other for money. Like I said, we all have guilty pleasures. Some guys drink or engage in sexual degeneracy or DUDE WEED LMAO, but I'm going to watch this fight simply for the competitive aspect. I won't give it any money or talk about it after it's over, but I can pretend to be a normalfag for an hour or two and indulge.
It's okay to enjoy this shit every now and again, just don't let it consume your life and understand it's bread and circus

So no stream then?

I'm sure we'll get something up even if it's shit quality.

I watched the same nonsense leading up to the Aldo fight. McGregor knocked him out in 12 seconds.

McGregor knockout power is twice that of Mayweather's. He's going to break his guard and crush his skull.

Wut?
Im guessing this is an american thing?

Mate I can understand the hate if he's a leftist, but why sit there and talk disparagingly of the Irish? Is there any point to it besides further inflaming racial divides amongst the Right?

Ireland is the land of feminists, there is no divide, only potential redpills.

I can see it now

Yes, kikes push the narrative that niggers are better at sports.
Most of this is bullshit. Niggers are better at some sports but really shitty at the truly athletic and strength competitions like strongman competitions and cross-fit (which is a joke, but still requires a strength that niggers don't seem to have).

I'm a fan of the sport (MMA) too, but that doesn't mean there should be a Holla Forums thread about it.

to add…
Sports that niggers suck at that require real physical strength:

I really fail to see what is so pleasant about being within an inch of a groid. They smell like shit.

Oh there've been plenty of articles, almost universally written by middle-aged, low-t nigger-loving cuckmen, decrying Mcgregor fans as racist, and how he's a champion of white men (or vey!)

Obviously he's not, but the very prospect is threatening for repulsive little numales who want to lose themselves in the identites of non-whites because of their crushing lack of self-esteem.

Perhaps not, but I'm not a mod and there has been quite a few discussions about rasslin'. Only seems fair that the one event in MMA or fighting has racial undertones with the normalfags should be discussed.
If rasslin' gets a thread occasionally, I see no harm in MMA being talked about during its biggest event featuring a nigger and a hibernian.
I've seen some shit threads in my day and this one is less cancerous than most.

What a great day to be of Irish descent.

Its Saturday. Besides. This is the biggest match of the century so far.

This. I'm rooting for him because I want salt. The election raised my sodium tolerance so high that only the finest of leftist tears can satiate me.

The first part is a direct quote from Mitra-Varuna you unread peasant.

That's pretty much the way I feel about it at this point. Don't care about UFC or Boxing, and I don't particularly like McGregor, but if Mayweather gets defeated unexpectedly, niggers are going to be assblasted

Same here. I don't even care about making them angry anymore, I just want my fellow whites to be redpilled. But redpilling them often involves making shitlibs grind their little teeth in rage, so c'est la vie.

True, but the white cuckboys are going to be infinitely more mad, since they're even MORE threatened by successful, masculine white guys

I don't know if we will see it, but it will be great if some fancy dancing nigger who has been training to box since he was a little kid gets beaten by some white to them boy wrecks him with a wild left hand.
Nogs will be rustled.

Whatever your views are on sub-90 IQ dudes fisting each other on live TV, this is a fuckhuge match which practically all boxing fans (and probably many boxing non-fans) will watch too. It has amassed the biggest bets in boxing history. Now imagine the sheer memetic potential that can be derived from a nigger getting BTFO in front of such a huge audience, and subsequently millions of dollars being lost on said nigger.

I believe we can get something out of this.

49 wins by technicalities in a sport where people want to see a fist crush a face and crumple a dude onto the floor. Get the fuck out, cuck.

Bread and circuses

They're making you root for an anti-Trump potatonigger with no pecs who hates racists over based Mayweather the Trump supporter with pecs.

My money is on Mayweather to win because I have a feeling they are going to want to push the blacked meme into the subconscious of every white person watching the fight. If any of you guys are about to bet try thinking this over and see if it doesn't make sense.

Bro, he's not even a US citizen. Nobody gives a shit that he doesn't wear a MAGA hat everywhere. Not everything I watch or like has to be Trump-approved.
You know what Trump approves of? Kikes. I guess I'll start liking kikes since Trump loves them as well.

It's crazy how people are distracted by race baiting and sports. If I were a politician, today would be the best day to commit treason. On an unrelated note, isn't there a free speech protest going on?

Yeah. This is staged to humiliate white people.

I didn't say I betted anything, just that those who betted would doubly get BTFO (both financially and memetically). We might even see mini-chimpouts after this fight if we're lucky enough. You're right though, there's definitely a chance that the outcome will turn against Whites.

who gives a shit
cage fighting is for faggots and niggers

THIS

Only normalfags give a shit about this and sportsball. You're all be distracted from the real issues going on right now and this thread needs to be deleted fucking hell moonman be based and get rid of this kike distraction.

at this point the kikes arent kiking for profit they are kiking because they feel their grasp slipping and are doubling and tripling down on antiwhite shit. If that wasn't true they wouldn't have thrown a dime at the dnc, nor all the politically correct corporate suicide that they are still going full bore with. short dicks, they fall soon

go be a faggot elsewhere

obvious/10

We did it for the patriots and we will do it for this shit

You might wanna point out that sports share the same root as pornography, that of fitness faking voyeurism to trick your brain's mirror neurons into signalling a dopamine release. Same kind of problem as dakimakura and fast food.
Why? Because our brains look for cues of evolutionary success, but not the actual conditions, so eating something at McDonald's with high sugar and salt and fat counts the same as eating venison liver right out of the deer, fresh cooked over a roaring fire, or the pictures of pretty girls getting fucked and the comfort of hugging a body pillow count the same as a mate to the brain in a few tiny ways.

The real danger of professional sports is how it stops its fans from getting together and playing a game together instead of gorging themselves on junk food and passing out drunk watching niggers pass around a ball in exchange for raping white women and snorting coke.
Could there be anything less degenerate?

If you want to enjoy GoT but don't want to give the fat old Communist Jew who made it any of your money, just read Wheel of Time, i.e. the place he plagiarized everything good from.

get off Holla Forums summerfag niggerball normalfaggots
you are GoT tier
the reason you watch these degenerate monkey fights are to jerk your dick to greasy ape niggers.

Checked and criminally underrated breakdown of what to expect. Thanks user; a lot of us don't know shit about boxing, but are looking forward to the possible hillarity of a MacGregor win.

kek.

I used to know a couple of guys who had made niggerball the axis around which their lives revolved. Watching a game was more important for them than their sons' birthdays and family dinners. They knew by heart the biographies of every stinking chimp that has ever set foot on a pitch. You could ask them stuff like "what was the score of the game between X and Y in 1973?" and they would immediately tell it to you and list the highlights of the match. Like that, off the top of their heads. This is the shit they were wasting their brainpower and time on.
I eventually cut all ties with these two faggots. Learned couple of years ago that one of their kids did the same, unable to stand his dad's obsession with monkeys tossing a ball around.

Holy shit, why?

They are using 8oz gloves - thats 4oz more than the ufc wraps that they call gloves.

Connor McGregor is really smart. I'd say his IQ is around 140.

That's not as big of a disadvantage for McGregor as I thought.
Whatever… Starts in less than 3 hours. We'll see.

Look at the average sports fan and try telling us that he doesn't have a point. That people get so wrapped up in this shit isn't normal or healthy.

You tell me. Both were 9-to-5 wageslaves with cheating wives and nothing to their names to be proud of, so my theory is that this is how they were filling the void within. They maybe could have amounted to something, had they spent their free time on something productive.

Watching it is pornography. participating in it is not. Just like watching other guys fuck women. Just like watching other guys work fulfilling jobs. Just like playing an interactive game in the context of which you have an interesting and fulfilling life.

i don't think so tim

or they never got a better job, secured the fidelity of their wives or accomplished anything because they were sitting on their couches watching nigger sports and reruns of married with children.

Yep, that in the first place.

I agree that nobody should be that wrapped up in any kind of sport unless you are competing yourself.
No, you should absolutely not waste your days in front of the kike tube watching this shit. But there is nothing wrong with taking a break once in a great while and getting together with some friends and watching the superbowl once a year or something.
I agree that you shouldn't get wrapped up in it or emotionally invested in it, but there is nothing wrong with watching competition. Hitler was fairly interested in the biggest sporting event of his time, the Berlin Olympics and even treated Jesse Owens with the respect of a champion.
Sports are degenerate when you support the kikery behind sports. However, there is nothing wrong with raw naked competition and I think the ideology of fascism agrees.
Nature is competition.

Athletes used to compete at the Olympic Games of old for public adoration and fame. Now they compete for a kike sponsor with the biggest wallet.

That's a fair point.
Basically it's capitalism that you hate, not sports. I agree, capitalism sucks balls.

Why are there so many legit faggots on this thread? This board definitely has an odd side to it. I think they're actually serious. All I can visualize are these whiney weasel faced faggots LARPing as Nazis in a dark hole somewhere.

uh oh we got someone from facebook over here. feel tough, big guy?

Watch what you say gayboy i'll suck your dick. Then we'll see who is a faggot.

Hi. You must have wandered in from the Fag Anglin's Thai Fuck Shack. Sit in the corner and lurk for 2 years.

47 post… 95% of it rambling faggotry.

Welcome and enjoy your stay.

Nice

Just to be clear McGregor's rise to fame was very political and had a profound cultural impact that is still being measured.

These kiddies crying about sports and men with muscles should go back to /a/

(checked)

Holy fucking shit, whoever made that is obviously a Brit with a cartoonish dislike for the Irish

It's a potato punching niggers, it's not that culturally significant.

legit stream please!!! where?

sportlemon.live/boxing/

McGregor has made about 10 mil in the entirety of his ufc career. He is going to make 75 million just for stepping in the ring. This should not be taken seriously. The only part I am looking forward to is the chimp out on social media. Mayweather can't read, has plead guilty to multiple charges of domestic abuse and assaulting women. This is the negro's hero.

Who gives a fuck. Stop giving these overpaid pieces of shit money. Fuck you OP. Your a cock sucker.

I almost bet on it due to the age difference, but its not a ufc fight. It's a gay boxing match. This is the jewiest thing I've ever seen in sports.

Who's giving anyone money. This is the intertubes, we will find a free stream somewhere. Chill out Sperginator.

The fight keeps getting shilled fucking everywhere it's just a shekel grab and a red herring for real shit going on. I'll spam the fuck out of this shitty thread until it's gone if I have to because this is fucking retarded. If he was heiling Hitler while being respectable or whatever then he'd be worth supporting but McGregor acts like a bigger nigger than Mayweather does.

It's incredibly common.

Don't have anything better to do on a Saturday night than spam threads you don't deem worth of Holla Forums huh big guy?

You're retarded, torpedo.

I cannot believe that dude lived after getting his head ripped apart

stream?

What's the story?

looks like the beaner was ejected from his burrito at a high enouvh velocity to cram a traffic sign down his brand new bean hole.

I guess when your brain is small enough it gets harder to cause severe cranial trauma

>youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

FIGHT LIVE STREAM

>Nigoka

A blessing for thee.

This is unironically a good song, listen to it a few times a week

Yeah no.

this pre-fight song is probably better than the bagpipes or niggerbeats tho

Fuck you mate

That's true, there's another steam here: youtube.com/watch?v=oavMtUWDBTM

Thanks mate.

>Go to sportlemon.live/

Hang on I just have to check these digits, wherever they are, kiked sports aside

Honestly it is a ok song. A bit cheesy, but a nice slice of the 80s.

Does anyone have a stream for the fight? I'm Not willing to pay $100 bucks to see Mayweather hug McGregor

why hasn't HTML5 caught on yet in [CURRENT_YEAR] + 2

Stream is up
Undercard is on now

usagoals.xyz/c/boxing/2165783/1/floyd-mayweather-jr-vs-conor-mcgregor-live-stream/

Also found putchannel.com/

Conor Mcgregor born 7-14-88
How has no one noticed this yet?

everytime i see some janky site trying to use Flash I just go "oh neat another shitskin/kike trying to install ransomware to encrypt my HDDs for me" and close the tab.

fair enough.
check periscope. the quality won't be as good but no kikes.

Check YouTube, search mayweather vs mcgregor, and filter for live videos.

CBS is mass copyright claiming videos right now, so it might not be a stable option.

youtube.com/watch?v=MumDo-2seMs

This one hasn't been taken down yet

Holy….Shit

He's going to keep that nigger from breaking the huwhite mans boxing record.

Confirmed

1488 Double Dubs Confirm

Beat That Niggers Ass You Glorious Irish Bastard!

101sportz.com/boxing.html

fuck this mick

fake news

youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

>youtube.com/watch?v=BGAzlyp0i78
just got shoah'd

>newspunch.com/promoter-dead-mayweather-mcgregor/amp/

The guy's not dead… jesus christ…

Boxing is one of the worst sports for our times. Whites treat it as an outlet for their own aggression, support other races, finance the entire false economy it creates for the jew investors and nigger-rich fighters.

It's genuinely the most toxic sport ever, day-of-the-rope tier sport in existence. Even the WWF is better for society.

all those niggers in the ad sucking the mick's dick haha

You really think it's worse than the Niggerball Faggot League?

Supposed live stream.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZwA-s0dUv6Y

Also have fun Hitler posting on youtube!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥⚪⚪⚪♥♥♥♥♥⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪♥♥♥⚪⬛⚪⬛⬛⬛⚪♥♥⚪⚪⬛⚪⬛⚪⚪⚪⚪♥⚪⚪⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⚪⚪♥⚪⚪⚪⚪⬛⚪⬛⚪⚪♥♥⚪⬛⬛⬛⚪⬛⚪♥♥♥⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪♥♥♥♥♥⚪⚪⚪♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Checked. Fuck , by a while too
Embrace the wisdom of old age with the rest of us old faggots buddy kek

Problems with the Unicode. Fixed
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬HTLER▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥⚪⚪⚪♥♥♥♥♥⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪♥♥♥⚪⬛⚪⬛⬛⬛⚪♥♥⚪⚪⬛⚪⬛⚪⚪⚪⚪♥⚪⚪⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⚪⚪♥⚪⚪⚪⚪⬛⚪⬛⚪⚪♥♥⚪⬛⬛⬛⚪⬛⚪♥♥♥⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪♥♥♥♥♥⚪⚪⚪♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬HITLER▬▬▬▬▬▬

everyone here knows it's exhibition not contest. it is still entertaining.

buffstream.com/watch/boxing.php

get in here nigger

Well, one thing is that you're watching 2 men performing an "exhibition" and you're saying MMA or boxing is gay?
If anything, by your standards, they're both gay.
go back to /wooo/.

Entertaining as FUCK

Learn reading comprehension, Floyd. I'll try to dumb it down to nigger-levels for you: knowing what I am watching is an exhibition does not detract from its entertainment value; where as *thinking* what I am watching is a real contest when it's actually a kikel exhibition does.

Hopefully those words weren't 2big4u.

No worries, bro.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Max_Schmeling

man that shit reminds me of the original ECW with the thumbtack matches, lightbulb matches, barbwire matches, etc.

Checked

>youtube.com/watch?v=BGAzlyp0i78
shoah'd

2big4u

what I'm watching right now
firstrows.xyz/boxing/xft-floyd-mayweather-vs-conor-mcgregor-fyz396ba3?l=1197307775

This dude has a fucking semi staring at this nigger up close

Seriously, why would you come into a boxing thread and sperg your rasslin' shit?
Go back to /wooo/. You have your own board.

He didn't even try to make this believable, people have continued fighting with broken hands. They only stop it if someone's bleeding too bad normally. I mean I think its fixed too but this is clearly the equivalent of a greentext shitpost.

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK, CHAIM

/sp/, sage for double post

This

As much as I hate the "based nigger"-faggotry. Blacks who are pro-segregation and don't behave like niggers are perfectly fine.

INTO THE BOG, FAGGOT

Reported.

Anyone have a non-pajeet stream that actually works?

kill yourself

seriously though enjoying boxing and niggers is whats gay you collosal faggot

seems legit… he had it running.. got taken down and now streams music till it starts … its ebonic and house trash … but i'd guess hes gonna try to keep it running through the fight

I'd have a hardon from the thought of being paid $100,000,000 from 36 minutes of hopping around a ring and acting too.

Nigger, you're in a boxing thread with
calling everyone who doesn't like rasslin' a faggot. Go away.

ok you're the bigger faggot, clearly. I'm not going away though fuckface.

seems lebit
ifirstrowus.eu/watch/549184/1/watch-floyd-mayweather-vs-conor-mcgregor—the-money-fight.html

I'm not denying enjoying some boxing events, you retarded faggot.
Why aren't you going away? Why are you asking for a stream link if boxing is so gay?
Go back to /wooo/. You're not going to grow your board.

self bump for the stream… i know this is shitty youtube but better than random xyz sites or something.

Which nigger are you rooting for, faggot? The black nigger or the white nigger? knowing this is literally worse than WWF-tier exhibition and it's all staged by kikes like you to trick shekels out of us fucking goyim

I don't understand the whole bread and circus thing anyway.
I mean, yeah I know the original meaning behind it but nowadays everyone just tosses it at any spectacle or leisure activity.

The site makes all their revenue from ads obviously, necessary evil for free content.

Go back to /wooo/ and kys.

We had a thread on the Superbowl where we memed the Patriots to victory just because they're Trump's favorite team and it would piss Trump haters off.
The occasional fun thread is fine.

really it's more about the Flash

>(61) don't answer the question, fag

don't know whether to laugh or get angry about that infograph

that's what it is, really

also
says the kike that tried to use that ad hominem against me in the first place
WEW LASS

I would like the white nigger to win for the salt, of course. I don't even care about boxing but I did pay attention when I was younger.

I think this stream is going to be legit, but they don't like it if you talk about hitler. Don't post the following macro on this stream:
gaming.youtube.com/watch?v=ZwA-s0dUv6Y

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬HTLER▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥⚪⚪⚪♥♥♥♥♥⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪♥♥♥⚪⬛⚪⬛⬛⬛⚪♥♥⚪⚪⬛⚪⬛⚪⚪⚪⚪♥⚪⚪⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⚪⚪♥⚪⚪⚪⚪⬛⚪⬛⚪⚪♥♥⚪⬛⬛⬛⚪⬛⚪♥♥♥⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪♥♥♥♥♥⚪⚪⚪♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬HITLER▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bear with me, rasslin' fag. The number of posts I make is irrelevant because I admit to wanting to see this.
You're the one with
saying you hate boxing.

you fucking retard
I'm monitoring that one though, seems legit

I bet $100 on McGregor to win when it was 40:1 odds, I bet $500 on Mayweather tonight and got a bit better than 1:5 odds so no matter who wins I make money. I was pretty confident that the odds would narrow a lot the closer we got to the fight just like they did with the election.

The irish are pretty good at fighting, I wouldn't take away all McGregor's chances.

You're both massive faggots.

Current fight going on.
I watch way more UFC than boxing so I'm trying to get an idea of whats to come tonight with the prelims. Pretty excited to see mcgregor in the ring

smaller than u

homo nigger

Fuck off faggots, he didn't say they're good. They're worthy allies in the fight for our survival.

>buffstream.com/watch/boxing.php

clearest stream posted so far. use this one. make sure you have adblock enabled I don't know what kinda shit will try to get in your browser if you don't have it.

why are you still here?

They can fight the kikes and chinks that are in Africa

Got this link from >>>Holla Forums

Can anyone verify if its legit? Looks like it.

buffstream.com/watch/boxing-2.php

They don't hug in the UFC.
Yeah people like to say they're faggots when they hit the ground and wrestle all sweaty with barely any clothes on. I can agree that its pretty gay. but over 80% of street fights end on the ground. These guys could kill you easily

Will this stream show the actual Mayweather fight? They're currently showing what's on Fox.

Even though Rockwell liked Malcolm X, he said they would one day find themselves on opposite ends of rifles.
kys, nigger lover.

why are you so triggered?

This stream is reliable so far

there is no debating with these boxing/nigger loving faggots

>(66) back to Holla Forums with your non-gay-homo-nigger-loving-boxing chatter

FRECKLE PRIDE WORLD-WIDE
GET FUCKED MONO-SKINS

Works for me.

it says it'll have the fight later.
In either case you can always watch a different stream later. it's not like it won't be posted in a thread like this one.

get the gas

looks legit enough

how much do i have to enable to get it to work?

Supposedly. Pay per view isn't even on yet so we'd be looking at nothing but preview commercials advertising it for people to buy if they had it on a pay per view channel.

Are you telling me you have no interest in martial arts? And if you do, you don't think watching the professionals is fun? Wtf is wrong with you nigger, do you hate everything?

Wow bunch of faggots can throw a punch big fucking deal. I'm a fucking legendary eagle who part time leads counter terrorist operations and part time masterminds terrorist operations. I lead a 5 man team of hardened killers everyday. I don't give a fuck to stab a fucker to death. So ya I'm so impressed with boxers…. fucking beta cucks.

>weebcrew.moe
weebcrew.moe
>weebcrew.moe
weebcrew.moe
>weebcrew.moe

:^)

New copypasta.

Your DotA team is equally unimpressive.

No, these nigger lover / boxing loving faggots and kikes got all assblasted when several anons and I made the apt comparison of boxing to WWF exhibition matches. 8c73ab is super rump flustered.

Martials arts are great. I really like Pankration tbh.

Direct link to the stream
firstrowas1.cc/embed/04hVOF7oax

No fucking shit, where did I say anything that contradicts that? The Nips would have been Germany's enemy eventually too, that doesn't mean they weren't good momentary allies against a greater threat. Fuck off of this site with you jewy d&c bullshit

he is saying he is rank legendary eagle on CSGO

Why the fuck are you faggots not using your meme energy of kek to make sure the white guy wins and the nigger gets BTFO?

I thought that by now you would have millions of memes going around letting everyone know how much of a nigger the nigger is.

Eagles as in Eagle Scouts; the highest rank of the Boy Scouts. He might actually be legendary in CS:GO if you're underage b& summerfag

low energy meme roll

try putchannel.com/live-television/live-floyd-mayweather-vs-conor-mcgregor-live-hd/

Do you know where you are, you fucking faggot?

the nigger? i'm 100% sure Mayweather vs. McGregor is two niggers. you're gonna have be more specific

OHHH… FUG!

checked for low energy meme match

Bump again. This is still the best stream.

Wow bunch of faggots can post anonymously big fucking deal. I'm a fucking legendary eagle who part time leads counter terrorist operations and part time masterminds terrorist operations. I lead a 5 man team of hardened killers everyday. I don't give a fuck to stab a fucker to death. So ya I'm so impressed with shills…. fucking beta cucks.

Wow bunch of faggots can call themselves antifa and rake in soros money big fucking deal. I'm a fucking legendary eagle who part time leads counter terrorist operations and part time masterminds terrorist operations. I lead a 5 man team of hardened killers everyday. I don't give a fuck to stab a fucker to death. So ya I'm so impressed with antifa…. fucking beta cucks.

Wow bunch of faggots can suck dick big fucking deal. I'm a fucking legendary eagle who part time leads counter terrorist operations and part time masterminds terrorist operations. I lead a 5 man team of hardened killers everyday. I don't give a fuck to stab a fucker to death. So ya I'm so impressed with faggots…. fucking beta cucks.

Wow bunch of niggers can eat fried chicken big fucking deal. I'm a fucking legendary eagle who part time leads counter terrorist operations and part time masterminds terrorist operations. I lead a 5 man team of hardened killers everyday. I don't give a fuck to stab a fucker to death. So ya I'm so impressed with niggers…. fucking beta cucks.

Bump again. This is still the best stream!

keeps lagging for me

Reported

Reported again.

Most youtube Videos get shut down fast. look it up in a different language.

>buffstream.com/watch/boxing.php

Is playing Fox content. Need ppv steam.

Sorry bro it works perfect for me. Sadly I have to say since that coon Jamie Foxx is on.

Fukk off

that chat is cracking me up after the stream shit the bed from too much traffic

It's in russian or something

user….

ifirstrowus.eu/sport/boxing-wwe-ufc.html

I mean.. casual fans and the average man will get a kick out of seeing their race win, but lets be honest.. the two boxers have no higher goal or racial context here. Mcgregor bristled at the notion that he was racist toward Niggerweather. He's not red pilled on race. And why should he be? He's rich. None of it will ever affect him.

Mayweather uses the race card when it suits him, but he also hangs out with rich white people. He could give a fuck I don't think.

Thanks m8.

Yeah well ignorant motherfuckers/kikes will get butthurt if you challenge their precious sports. I personally just enjoy ufc because I enjoy seeing people kick the shit out of each other. And I like the technical aspect of it, but I don't mindlessly follow sports like a nigger

gofirstrow.eu/watch/549184/4/watch-floyd-mayweather-vs-conor-mcgregor—the-money-fight.html

If you want to act like Irish aren't white you're pretty fucked in the case of a race war in the US.

Keep going, nigger lover.

looks like there's some legit nogs on the chat

not really there are more of us White Germans here than you dirty potato niggers. get fucked pikey.

What did they mean by this?

This is prolly the first sport event I'm actually watching not against my will.I hope the potatonigger wins even I know this shits all rigged and is jewish bread and circus.

I've not seen this D&C "x is not white" garbage in over a year, you should have lurked after leaving cuckchan.

boy you hate that rh negative factor dont you

Yes yes, I'm sure you know better than every historical national socialist movement ever

REAL STREAM
pscp.tv/w/bHDC5jFXTEVSZURHdll6amJ8MXpxSlZSQXBlcnBKQp2rxfF1PxIYwMv5gLatHT6j8iqcFjTC7-sMUZUsoC_j

Wait, this is happening tonight? What time?

I mean.. casual fans and the average man will get a kick out of seeing their race win, but lets be honest.. the two boxers have no higher goal or racial context here. Mcgregor bristled at the notion that he was racist toward Niggerweather. He's not red pilled on race. And why should he be? He's rich. None of it will ever affect him.

Mayweather uses the race card when it suits him, but he also hangs out with rich white people. He could give a fuck I don't think.

They go after bars that show it illegally, but that's about it.

That you have Flash installed.

Sorry not sorry, we Midwest Germans don't give two shits about you potato niggers.

That you have Flash installed.

Sorry not sorry, we Midwest Germans don't give two shits about you potato niggers.

AB- MASTER RACE ARYAN CHECKING IN

This one is real but its shit:

If you can sift through the bullshit ads this one is decent:

I hate this fucking service.

Right about now.

It's meant to scare 11-year-olds.

This one works again. Better quality.

Fight wont be on until midnight or later.

but if you're not rh neg your ancestors fucked rhesus monkeys

sounds like slavs or someshit though

Bill Clinton wants to rape your soul with the copyright restrictions of the (((DMCA)))

yes. that is why I'm proud to be AB- (in the USA this an abbreviation AB of the ABO group and Rhesus factor) and not related to monkeys.

WTF I thought the fight started 20 minutes ago, FUCKING KIKES!

That's literally the opposite of slavs, it's TURKS.

Newfags never are.

I think it's like a concert, where they open with a smaller fight as an ice-breaker for the main 'band'.

Nope, gotta sit through a fight nobody cares about first.

Start hitting each other you fuckin monkeys. Animal planet has more exciting monkey fights.

checked, just making sure everybody was clear

Another periscope without screaming kids in the background

pscp.tv/w/bHDEUDFXTEVSZURHdll6amJ8MWRSS1puQVZMb1ZLQqBLyzBKpEeaUZO_bdXL2e7NLFDxBSAx08-a4u-DL1YD

There are 4 fights before the Mayweather/McGregor fight.

No good streams, better pay that $100 goy

I speak English and Honorary Aryan. This central yuropoor shit all sounds the same.

Yeah it's not 8ch that's completely fucked right now taking minutes to post and breaking every other post. It's all me, nigger.

Yeah exactly, the main card is going to be way later after the prelims

just watch a foreign stream and fade music over the annoying pajeets

3 fights

Lies

firstrows.xyz/boxing/xft-floyd-mayweather-vs-conor-mcgregor-fyz396b1c?l=1197307775

How about you get out of here before you find your way into an oven schlomo

Oh Jesus it's already 3:30 where I am. Have fun lads.

Sorry, fam. Goodnight.

HQ SHOWTIME PPV STREAM
nowwatchtvlive.cc/showtime-ppv-live-stream-watch-showtime-ppv-online-free/

We can watch niggers beat each other in the meantime I guess

>putchannel.com/live-television/live-floyd-mayweather-vs-conor-mcgregor-live-hd/
That stream freezes for a minute then streams 5 seconds. Yeah, totally watchable.

What if there is a "Terrorist" attack/bomb/bus of peace tonight?
Imagine Muhammad driving a bus through the middle of the ring on live pay per view.
Theres tons of actors, singers, and other kikes normal faggots give a shit about.
They also have everyone and their brother tuning in.
It would be the perfect "event" to kick off the next stage of the police state.

These nogs are terrible. The amateurish mexicans were more entertaining.

the one nigger did the classic nigger move and cheered himself mid-fight

did he just punch the ref?

Too much beach muscle. Getting tired already.

The place is empty….waiting sucks

grandma.live/

Vegas doesn't show up until 1030 or later. They know boxing undercards are shit too. Nothing new.

Fuck my feed was cut

McGregor will win.

aww did they cut the turkroach off too?

whitechan.com/chat/sports

come here to chat bois

Get in here niggers

Spanish stream but zero buffering.

Why no onion links?

need a non-Flash stream fam

reddit.com/r/BoxingStreams/comments/6w8euz/main_thread_mayweather_vs_mcgregor/
fight-live.com/live/boxe-live-stream-1/channel-1/

Floyd gonna die tonight

better than the real fight

Does your stupid ass think that you can stream properly over tor?

He should make a profession out of that.

The Britcuck commentators on Sky are annoying as fuck

HEY EVERYONE LOOK AT THE THIRD WORLDER THAT CAN SMOKE INDOORS AND LAUGH AT IT

why is it showing 2 niggers fighting, is this like a fight before the fight or am I getting trolled?

They talk about Mayweather like they literally want to slobber all over his dick

There are 3 fights before groidweather and macnigger

k, thanks, I figured it out

Maynigger vs. McNigger

I dunno what you expected tbh fam

They NEED Mayweather to win. If someone who's never professionally boxed comes in and humiliates someone who was an undefeated champion the sport is going to lose what little credibility it had left and their future employment prospects are bleak.

sure

This fight is retarded, obviously a boxer is more likely to win a boxing mach it's not a fair fight. I don't get why people think it proves anything.

he's a neet boy

Typical commies. If you don't want the cancer, go to a different bar retard.

That's the point. Mcgregor is the greatest fighter that ever lived, and he will prove that boxing is a meme sport.

I always stream wrestling from this website and they have the boxing ppv stream.

http:// watch wrestling up. info /watch-ufc-mayweather -vs- mcgregor-live-ppv-82617-online-26th- august- 2017-full-show-free/

Boxing should never have become a sport or industry. Like any sport.
Now it's corrupt as fuck, with overpayed trash. Amateur is fine for any sport, but money ruins everything. But hey the bastards with money hold nothing sacred.
What sports are unpozzed?
I'm thinking rock climbing.

It won't be obvious to stronk women who hear about stronk monkay win on msm tomorrow.

Agreed they push their tobacco on everyone everywhere even school children.

How about if you want cancer go smoke your kikel-sticks outside the bar?

why did you break the link like that? You dumbass faggot

The fix in in anyway. The whole thing is a fucking (((scam))). Anyhow, anyone claiming boxers can compete with a complete MMA fighter in the octagon is insane. One take down and it's over.

I do love Boxing as a sport but it's been mostly bullshit for years now (last Kovalev fight, Stevenson being a little bitch). There's only a few good top fights a year like GGG vs Lemieux, or any fights involving one of the two.

It's not a meme, it's useful. Just add a few other martial arts. But punching, blocking and dodging are good starts. Now kickboxing and karate are cancer, no practical applications.

Don't want there to be any links that can lead to the site going down. I have watched wwe ppv's there for a year and they always have good quality. I'm not looking for a new site because of your niggers. We can't buy those ppv's in yuropoor.

fuck off, newfag

There is no practical application for the most powerful strike in all of martial arts? Weird. I can think of at least 20 people to apply it on… 21 if I include you.

wrestlingclub.in/cgi/1/live1.php

LOL. Niggers are jawing at each other when they can punch each other.

Don't even know how to fight right.

sporttwin.info/p/floyd-mayweather-vs-conor-mcgregor-live.html

Jesus christ I could barely see the 2nd hit that knocked him out.

Make sure to teleport behind him first.

Whelp, boxing is boring. UFC fights never go that long.

Kickboxing is too focused on forms and only moving certain ways. Boxing too, but not as restrictive imo.

Big surprise. That site has the best livestream of this ppv, I've looked in many other places but all of them are lagging or are not synched. Only this site is doing it right.

If you don't want to watch, then go count the shekels you made from the niggers that are stupid enough to be paying for this fight instead.

damn. Jimmy Lennon Jr don't look good in 1080p.

Nothing personal.

Seriously I'm watching Deathnote right now and cooking a baked potato in between switching tabs waiting for the real match to start.

I hope the fat-cocked paddy just says "Fuck Boxing" and goes full MMA on the nigger.

Checked.
They fucking suck. Niggers get into boxing to be the next mayweather, everyone just feeds into their bullshit. White fighters in the ufc are 1000% more talented

You have shit taste in animu weeb.

checked

you don't have to break the links

>>>/4chan/

How do we capitalize on this to cause racial tensions? If McGregor wins we've got to stage a campaign to rub it in their faces. If he loses then I hope the Micks riot

Double K.O.

decent

It's not flash, uses jplayer

yeah but what the flying fuck are all those random letter domain names on the .bid loading?

Probably just need to meme McGregor into a nazi (like Taylor Swift) and really push the fact that Mayweather has a super small cock.

you can stream flash streams with livestreamer

Go on twitch tv and look at random thumbnails for boxing. Pick any game, it doesnt matter. Randoms are showing it already

I know that. I don't want any niggers shutting down the website for finding it because you are incompetent.

watchwrestlingup.info/watch-ufc-mayweather-vs-mcgregor-live-ppv-82617-online-26th-august-2017-full-show-free/

This is the full link and fight. Newfags can fuck off now.

Go back to tumblr you fucking homo.

>>/israel/

Judaism.

It's a sister site of 123movies.com, best website out there by far

you see dumbass? The address doesn't link to anything so you don't have to break it. Fucking newfag,

What's wrong with watching a classic weeaboo?

noice

i promise i don't really need hand holding, but do you happen to know which specific domains i need to whitelist to get that through uMatrix? that site side-loads like 50 fucking domains wtf

This works the best, so far.

Nobody thinks it proves anything. Seriously, most people, even the dumb normalfags, recognize that this is a farce and a cash-grab.

Finally a white man. Blue eyes too.

Seriously, why does anyone watch this crap.

They don't. Thats why Mayweather came back to fight an MMA fighter.

Exactly

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Great_White_Hype

I agree to an extent. Throwing a high/round kick in a "street fight" is a risky move. But lateral kicks/stomps to the knees are a thing of beauty. They work really well on fat people.

wtf, this is weirdly similar to current events

I'm sure that's just a coincidence…

Watching this and the announcers are having to explain boxing as they call the shots. You know they are annoyed by this fight as everyone watching are MMA folks who think boxing is kike shit.

Also, the white guy in the movie is called "Irish" Terry Conklin. And just like the movie, Conor will get one good punch and then lose.

Am I the only loser not able to stream because it keeps pausing to death?

WHY DO I MISS OUT ON EVERYTHING IN LIFE?

WHY!!!!!!?

most of the streams are getting sniped hard and fast.

You have to refresh this one every time it stops but it seems to be working at least

all the streams are shitting out on me now

Pick Channel 12

For Acestream 99e4657478e7b768ace5281ece419f9899e663e2
Works really well, 720p and good bitrate, doesn't buffer or anything

SWING YOU CUCK

you guys are welcome to join us and watch this with the rest of the boards and chans over at sportschan.org

you can go grab soda player from a cached site (regular site seems to be down) and use the code 99e4657478e7b768ace5281ece419f9899e663e2. Should work with Acestream as well, but never tried it. might have to add acestream:// before the code.

Once you take a hard shot to the nose you can get fucked up hard. It's disorienting and painful as fuck. Gotta keep your guard up.

Streams all across the globe are getting shoahed left and right

Can't get acestream to work on Ubuntu 14.04 unfortunately.

This is like in Roman time when gladiators would fight against animals.

why are all these streams loading shit from these domains:

cqoxufzgev.bid
fuckaqunrcjj.bid

the sportschan strams are working

Go get Acestream (plugin for VLC) and open 99e4657478e7b768ace5281ece419f9899e663e2
Works well, doesn't fuck up

Just call them niggers

Saw that one being called early from round 3, Cleverly just took too many shots.

This fight is easily worth a billion dollars, no wonder all the streams are being sniped.

I did.

collecting ips no doubt, same thing 8ch does tbh

Anyone here have that webm with the nigger losing his shit and saying this while live on the news? I lost mine.

perf

Let's face it, nobody cares about niggers fighting each other.
I can throw some grape soda down MLK boulevard and watch níggers fight for free.
You need a racial element to make it interesting. Gladiator vs. animal.

Can we have a moment to appreciate the KFC Georgia Gold Extra Crispy Strips?

Pretty worthless unless you aren't using a VPN and you have a static IP.

Thanks, full one's slightly funnier as you see him getting all upset at the newswoman saying "thugs" but this one's still good.

has the main event started yet or nah?

if you can stand spanish

DOESN'T WORK.

Well chans. Just put down some money. Mark this spot to make fun of me if Conner loses.

It'll start in a little over 10 minutes

checked

checked

Nope. One more fight so another hour and half.

pretty much a given

There might as well be star of david in the middle of the ring. The amount of coalburning/niggersuperiority
MAKES
ME
SICK

Begging for a demonstration from the religion of peace.

check em

checked em

checked

some rich white man paid for those mexican titties

McGregor will LOSE…
I'd usually be rooting for the European guy, but i'm being realistic here. Mayweather has the best defensive style in boxing. If the likes of (past prime) Pacquiao and Canelo couldn't beat him. I don't see why McGregor would….He's not even a fucking boxer.

Now, Mayweather under MMA rules…That would be more interesting. But of course Floyd is not batshit crazy and would never accept such a crazy deal…

I think McGregor is paid to lose. And he doesn't gives a shit because win or lose , he'll be making millions. But this is a ridiculous match-up imo.

You want a real white talent ? a genuinely skilled pro boxer ? Then look no further than LOMACHENKO. This guy.
youtube.com/watch?v=jTXSDMXhLTE

P4P the most skilled in boxing today.

Wew lads! thanks for checkin. I'm hoping this brings me luck.

he looks scared

93% of bets are people like you. Either Conner loses or Vegas goes out of business.

God damn, I hope he comes out draped in a swastika or with a white hood on.

I wouldnt bet if i didn't think I'd lose it. The line is sliding back toward a pickem though. So a ton of money most be coming in.

Conor will get one really good hit in round 2 and he'll be dead after that.

They won't allow the nigger to lose. I've called this weeks ago. There is zero chance that McGregor won't take the fall, Whitey isn't allowed to look better than Based Nigger in any sport.

stream faggots youtube.com/watch?v=BN21BZTZEcU&feature=youtu.be

youtube.com/watch?v=jKG-ZrkK3qU

woops for that embed

This. Conner wasn't that stupid of a mick

twitch.tv/gaunercc

Yea that totally won't get taken down immediately.

If legit, should be taken down within minutes

It's strange hearing the contrast between their different accents.

When did boxing go down to 8oz gloves? Can you post a link to verify please?

Conor is Irish, not American. (((They))) don't have anywhere near as much pull in potatoland as they do in the US.

It's a special consideration for this fight agreed on by both camps.

Not how bookies work, you balance odds so that people are betting against one another and you make money on the house edge.

Download Acestream and use this hash 5301275d806303fcf61478f3390f80952b275c98

It's pretty much a torrent live streamer that uses VLC. It took me like 10 minutes to set up. This is by far the best method. Do it and thank me later.

I'm watching it in HD right now.

reddit.com/r/BoxingStreams/comments/6w8euz/main_thread_mayweather_vs_mcgregor/dm62uha/

Aren't there any equipment regulations?? I mean wtf why not just go bareknuckles if both camps agree?

Lol this nigga cosplaying

shieeet

Yeah WTF kill him now

I downloaded it how do I use it faggot

He's not a boxer. All Mayweather has to do is repeat what he did with Pacman. This fight is going to be a shitshow regardless of the skin colors involved. The last person to beat Mayweather was de la hoya and he got cheated out of the win. McGreggor doesn't have a chance unless Mayweather wants to set us up for the rematch in a year or so. I wouldn't put it past him given how the pacman fight went. As soon as we found out how big the purse was going to be for lasting all the rounds, it was obvious how that fight was going to end.

Dana and Conner asked for 8oz and Maynigger agreed.

Welcome to the NSA. Bill for fraud omw

That is just fucking silly

plznobully

Open Ace Player and open the stream

live.qq.com/10001316
Samurai pulls through with best stream

Aren't there any equipment regulations in boxing?

How did you get acestream.org to load so you could download the plugin? shit's b0rked.

Maybe, maybe, mayyyyyyyybe if Conor rushes him and just fucking pummels him into knockout.
But I don't think that's gonna happen.

checked digits however pacman was injured in his rotor cuff of his main arm so he was fucked no matter what, word is mcgregor has a drunk irish loopy fist style

Use the torrent instead of the direct download

That would actually be a smart idea for mayweather, i'm sure he would be able to attain much more money in the prizepool for a rematch fight.

Don't bitch if they all go down now.

Nah, he wants 0-50 wins.

nevermind i used my l33t hax0ring skills

http:// dl.acestream.org /products/acestream-full/win/latest

The smurf is from Baltimore kek

Mayweather wont fight again if he wins.. unless he's in such bad debt he hast o.

Download Acestream and use this hash 5301275d806303fcf61478f3390f80952b275c98

It's pretty much a torrent live streamer that uses VLC. It took me like 10 minutes to set up. This is by far the best method. Do it and thank me later.

I'm watching it in HD right now.

THIS ONE HAS BEEN WORKING FOR ALMOST 3 HOURS STRAIGHT NOW

Got one, youtube.com/watch?v=rvwZ88pzvyA

How the fuck do I open it if I search for ace stream on my computer nothing comes up I have no idea where this stupid russian shit downloaded to. It's not in the Program Files for the drive I downloaded it to.

new buffstream.com/watch/boxing.php

jesus man dont download that shit

(checked)

He's a nigger, he most likely would take a few hundred more million, even if it were to tarnish his rep.

Cancel that, shoah. This person was smart enough to change the name youtube.com/watch?v=EIPzV6jpLvs

Eh, worst case scenario I jump out my window, nothing earned nothing lost.

And the wetbacks are flying

been using this one, can confirm it's good

Yo my man mcgregor has some quality bantz

It's davis vs fonseca now?

Look barely a step up from nigger.

he also had a hardon… dudes gay for nigger dick

What'd he say?

checked, just run bleachbit amirite

Wouldn't you have a hardon if you got a free pass to bash a high-ranked negro?

He's just talking shit like a machine gun.

CHECCED

my stream is 1:20 of 2nd round is this right

Clinton that box

"Fighting wins fights" - Mayweather. Truly the philosopher of our time.

Uhh no.

Light did nothing wrong.

This stream is 20 seconds ahead of you>>10501743

This ref is struggling to deal with these niggers lol

My stream hasn't even started the match yet

ccchecked

like with a cloth? :^)

>gofirstrow.eu/watch/549184/4/watch-floyd-mayweather-vs-conor-mcgregor—the-money-fight.html

that's last night nigger, need new stream

Please someone?

thats what I see

you are near sighted if you think McNigger's micropenis hardon was huge

No it isn't this stream is legit.

yes it is

Is this stream right? It's two random spicniggers fighting not McGregor and the nig

high quality beaner stream in spanish but no lag

use the Nippon stream. Looks good, no buffering

there's only 2 ladder matches

Just letting you guys know that when sodaplayer says "we gotta download some (((dependencies))) for that" it's just downloading some old version of acestream.

It's just a shitty frontend

Well it's not huge anymore, not after the steroids. Now it's just big.

youtube.com/watch?v=EIPzV6jpLvs

This stream is the fight.

post the link

Wow these guys punch hard. The sound is really snappy sounds sore.

shit this is a good one youtube.com/watch?v=EIPzV6jpLvs
it's starting, they're being introd

Link?

nigger thats the weigh in he doesnt have gloves on

look we all get you're a young summerfag that wants McNigger dick your ass but we all saw his micropenis erection with our own eyes. you're not fooling anyone here faggot

this is a decent fight btw

Has it even started ?

I've been watching some footage earlier, either he always has a hardon, or he's a big guy

>youtube.com/watch?v=EIPzV6jpLvs

Fake as Fuk

I think it's this one:

guy just got 230k new subs

Ch 12

make a new thread

I hope he has a dozen children that go on to lead RWDS squadrons.

probably talking about live.qq.com/10001316

That's Chinese, NOT Japanese. Also have to allow a ton of shit on ublock/umatrix including ip addresses.

bake bread
this bread is broke

Yes. nigger vs mcgregor is later

user I don't think you belong here

NEED NEW BREAD

tell me more underage b& faggot, please.

checked will this bread work??

Relax this is the warm up before the main event you haven't missed anything.

No. Just fucking make one.

here