Who is your favorite secondary pony?

Mine is Dr. Hooves because it simply an epic crossover. Dr. Hooves, also known as Dr. Whooves or Time Turner, is a background male Earth pony with an hourglass cutie mark. The character, unnamed in the show, was given the name "Doctor Whooves" by fans (as a reference to the British sci-fi drama Doctor Who, created by the BBC), which was adopted by the show's crew,[7] and only later was the character explicitly given the name "Time Turner", chosen by Enterplay consultant Wendy Epstein,[8] in Enterplay's 2012 set of trading cards and with the alternate punctuation "Time-Turner" on a 2012 IDW comic book cover; Gameloft's 2012 mobile game initially also gave him the name "Time Turner", but a 2013 update changed his in-game name to "Dr. Hooves", a name that has also been given to him in Mighty Fine's merchandise[9] following the 2012 rejection of the original name "Doctor Whooves";[10] Funko has used "Dr. Whooves" for earlier merchandise and "Dr. Hooves" for later merchandise; Hasbro's toy sets also use "Dr. Hooves"; the episode Slice of Life simply calls the character "Doctor" and "Doc" respectively in the credits and in dialogue. Hasbro acknowledged the character's popularity in the Comic Con 2011 promotional poster, where he is explicitly posed in a way that his cutie mark is clearly visible.[11] Dr. Hooves shares his design with Meadow Song and Lucky Clover.

Well once the mods ban all your vpns atleast the catalog will be somewhat cleared of 53 threads at this point.

Holla Forums resets IPs every two weeks, regardless of boards specific bans. You only need 14 IPs to to this every night when the mods are asleep

You would know this, since you are raiding currently.

yes i would, wouldnt i?

eh, since its on tap

He's really the best.

Can you do a He-Man thread or Thundercats at least?

I second this, whatever it is. If you are going to spam atleast take requests.

Reminder that this is who we are dealing with.
I'M STILL LAUGHING TO THIS DAY!

Pendulum is swinging, nigger.

I prefer the 80's ponies. I don't care for the streamlined animation style of friendship is witchcraft

could also this post your own stuff, you don't need to wait for the pony spammer to do it.

un-ironic bump for ponies

I've only ever lurked here on Holla Forums, but you do realize pissing into this ocean does nothing right?

Autism is a truly fascinating thing.

OH WHY? I didn't even know this was a thing. WHY DID YOU TELL US THIS IS A THING?!?!?!?

have you no shame?

the 80s was real