Love?

Is Nights 1 worth a watch?

Never

That just makes it oh so much sweeter.

Reported

Yes

More like ps4 only in Murrica

Day one purchase.

It was pretty good. It had some difficulty curve issues (very easy for most of the game, huge spike near the end) but the boss fights were designed well and there are a lot of options for customizing your party of servans. Character designs were exceptionally good and translated surprisingly well to 3D. Music was great as usual for Gust.

I liked it.

Too easy. Some of the game systems were underdeveloped or underutilized.

Looking forward to the sequel but I probably wouldn't buy it at full price.

The worst part of the game was the inventory management. It was like Mass Effect 1 levels of bad, where you have to sift through tons of useless loot way too often.

I tried, I really tried. No new console I said, it's mustard from here on out. But Gust games don't make it to PC and looks like I'm too much of a hot blooded dangerous degenerate weeb piece of garbage to stick to it.

Wait for the PS4.5/Neo, buy the PS4 for cheap.

I got a PS4 as a Christmas gift two years back; it's a dedicated Gust JRPG and KoF XIV box.

Just get a Vita.

its ok when the nips do it

The Vita is even more of a money sink than the PS4. Especially due to memory cards. However you don't have to pay to play online. PS+ has been shit for a while now with no good sales.

Most excellent. Weeb games banzai.

Nights of Azure is still a retarded title though. They should have just translated it properly.

Yeah, but it actually has games and pirating should come soon enough

DEEPEST LORE!

WAOW, you're right! That's actually genius as HELL. Pat yourself on the back for coming up with that one.

With talent like that, you're a shoe-in for a position at NISA buddy.

That's what everyone said about Senran Kagura and Oneechanbara but those got ported anyways. In fact, Oneech's port came as a surprise with like 1 day heads up.

I know a girl who I considered one of my closer friends until lately. She calls herself gay, she even told me this the second day I knew her. I shrugged it off since she's still very young and have known many women who once considered themselves "gay" but grew up to be married to men and have kids. I should note, I have a wife and I don't continue my tenuous frienship with this so-called lesbo in hopes I'll one day fuck her. We shared a lot of the same interests in things like vidya, animu, tabletop shit, etc.

Well I've been learning lately that the ONLY media that she'll ever surround herself with is something where the characters are either full on fags, vaguely fag-ish, or have a loose enough of a connection that the tumblr kids these day can "ship" and "headcannon".

It should have been obvious. She never played MGS until I introduced it to her and now it's one of her favorite things. Now I learn that 's only because of Kojimbo's fascination with homoerotica and how many characters can be seen as gay user DID YOU KNOW THAT OCELOT WAS GAY FOR BIG BOSS But when I try to introduce her to Dark Souls or Berserk or Legend of Galactic Heroes she just feigns interest for the first day then never brings it up again because there's no hint at fudge-packing or bug chasing. She loves JoJo's, Fire Emblem, Tiger & Bunny, all of the "Tales" JRPG series and ESPECIALLY that fucking new anime about it, the new Voltron, Overwatch, etc.

All of those things have some level of faggotry, vague or otherwise. God forbid she enjoy something other than AIDs.

How could I have been so foolish, Holla Forums?

Can't wait to do some "localizations" and following the censorship guidelines to lower the ratings on the games I'll be working on :^)

Weep not for your fujoshit friend, unless she's into tumblr.

You're ending a friendship just because she doesn't like stuff for the same reason you do? I don't personally see the appeal of liking something only because it has gay shit in it, but if I was friends with someone I wouldn't let something so petty end our friendship.

It sounds like you need to be more open minded.

No, you just need to reread his post. He's ending the friendship because that's all she consumes and the shit they do have in common now is just consumed by her fetish for BL. It's like that comic where a guy kept inserting his piss fetish into a game of D&D. When a fetish consumes someone, they're not fun to be around one bit. You barely have anything in common at that point and why stay friends with someone who you can barely relate with?

Awesome. I know that with you at the helm, these titles will have all questionable and problematic neckbeard content removed, so I won't be ashamed of buying them.

Just don't tell those icky goober gabbers, or they'll raise a big stink and try to have your sales tank. But don't worry, I'll buy 3 copies in their place :)

Awesome, remember to check our online store store.nisamerica.com/games and use this code (NACL) to get a discount!

It is. They write lesbians much better than the west.

Gravity Rush 2 for the quadruple

Ya just be more open minded and get your neg hole pozed man.

Are you retarded?