Best Emma General v4

Emma Roberts discussion goes here
Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

longroom.com/discussion/529241/so-thats-how-she-keeps-her-curves-emma-roberts-sips-on-a-green-drink-as-she-shows-off-stunning-figure-in-lbd-on-set-of-her-new-movie-little-italy
free4kwallpapers.com/best-emma-wallpapers?page=11
hooktube.com/watch?v=ariDyT2Tn6U
imdb.com/title/tt4905548/?ref_=nm_flmg_dr_2
archive.is/RNrQX
web.archive.org/web/20180105053739/https://8ch.net/tv/res/1031136.html
ateliermanagement.com/photographers/max-abadian/celebrities
archive.is/aekRd
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

She's so angelic.

Beautiful

AHS ruined her for me

no one curr

hnnnnnggggg those lipssssssssssss

who?

"Best Emma" Roberts

tranny

She's just the prettiest little thing.

god damn

i dont wanna live at all

How so? I mean, AHS is shitty as fuck, but that didn't have anything to do about best Emma.

I just finished watching Nerve, and while some parts where cheesy as fuck (the leet hacker shit), Emma was great and the visuals were simply amazing - a very stunning film - loved the use of the bright colours, and the music (sans the nigger rap of course) was good.

enjoyable flick, but i hate dave franco

Can you feel it, bros? I feel it. 2018 will be the year of Best Emma.

Cuckchan losers with nothing to do general but fawn over some who

Yeah I hate Maise, too.

Dave was a cocky douchebag, but that was part of his character, and I actually didn't mind him. There are a lot more untolerable actors out there.

Emma looked terrific in her jacket, dress and the red hoodie.

lol watsonfag

This tbh

You're samefagging tbh.

Feels good, man.

Me too, motherfucker got to kiss ver and I didn't :^)

Many such cases, SAD!

So cute

I think even her parents do. If they hadn't been able to make money from her freakshow like appearance, I wouldn't be surprised if they had left her out in the forest to let nature run its course.

Her biggest film is starring with dave franco

found the soyboy who watches garbage starring Michale Cera, Jonah Hill, MEW and Ellen Page
imagine having taste this shit

Are you a fucking pleb or what dude he's trash just like Michael Cera and Mew and ellen Page. Top top top

Pretty sure SCRE4M was bigger than Nerve, user.

pretty sure nobody has ever cared about any of those it was the worst scream and 2 of them are shitty

I am guessing you are just being contrarian.
4 is easily the second worst Scream since the first one.

I'm done having a conversation it was the worst one and 2 and 3 were shit enough.

Oh no! How ever are we going to manage without your deep and insightful critique and commentary?
If I’m not mistaken you are the asshurt Watsonfag, given your complete and utter disregard for proper formatting in your posts. Commas and punctuation-marks exist for a reason.

Watson is both a better actress and better looking than Roberts, which is saying something becasue Watson can't act to save her life and she's a 5 at best in the looks department.

Yet another moron with the waifu goggles. You people are impossible to deal with as you refuse to see reality.

You came to the Emma thread and expected what exactly? To convince someone Roberts is ugly and that her films are dreadful by your low energy shitposting?

Also, I could have sworn you promised to sod off a few post back… Whatever happened to that promise? Did the need to try and troll win out in the end?

Not the same person. I don't assume that all your Roberts fags are the same person, so don't assume that everyone who hates her are the same person either.

I was just giving you the facts. Objectively Watson is both a better actress and better looking. But as I said, that isn't much as Watson isn't a good actress and isn't good looking.

At the very least I have to give you some credit for being tenacious.

Still not the same person dude. Hate to break it to you, although being the delusional moron that you are you'll probably ignore it… but quite a few people dislike Roberts. She's talent-less, and not attractive.

lads…

Still not buying it, dude.
You clicked on the thread and so far you have only done some low energy baiting, and now you have gone full retard and just started namecalling someone for disagreeing with your ridiculous statements presented as facts. Sad!

Lookin' good.
longroom.com/discussion/529241/so-thats-how-she-keeps-her-curves-emma-roberts-sips-on-a-green-drink-as-she-shows-off-stunning-figure-in-lbd-on-set-of-her-new-movie-little-italy

I'm name calling because it's the only way to deal with delusional wafuists. As nothing I say or do, not even concrete evidence will sway you from the reality you created for yourself about your waifu. This is always the case. Roberts constantly gets shit on for her lack of acting ability not just by the general audience buy by critics, but you will ignore this because it doesn't fit with your reality.

You have to try hard than this if you want to be a good troll one day.

Are there any attractive people named Emma?
I can't even think of any I've seen irl

Sad

??????

nice post

Stylish as always!

Oh my God

Dubs checked
Pledge crowned

Thank you for not letting all these dubs go unchecked, user.

Nepotism comes up a lot with critics, as they see it as the only reason she got anywhere since she lacks acting talent.

See

" but you will ignore this because it doesn't fit with your reality."

No, no - you said she got shat on by critics for not being able to act, so don't give us that backpedaling, wishy-washy some critics argue bullshit.
Back that shit up with links to actual critics ASAP or GTFO.

What are the chances this one faggot is hard at work googling "emma roberts negative review reviews act acting" right now?

Some oppose Best Emma
Their lives are bleak
A perilous dilemma
For she is pretty
O' she is cute
Do not cross her path
She's known to shoot

Best Emma

Roberts is Best Emma.

>Best Emma
>posts worst Emma

Hello, where is the Best Emma tongue poke weebum?

h a r v e s t e d

You are a good lad, lad.

Seconded.

haha, I bet whoever made pic related was thinking of him, fucking pathetic

Do you have a copy of this pic sans the 'tism text in it?

This is the only emma that has ever mattered.

Sorry, friend, did you mean to reply to a post with Emma Roberts in it? You don't want people thinking that you're a little… "odd", do you?

Sorry, I found it like that. Let me look if I can find it without the caption.

Thank you very much, kind user. You deserved those dubs.

Thanks for your kindness and for not letting those dubs go unchecked. My worst fear is not being a good enough monk of the Best Emma cult, so I cherish every opportunity of enlarging the stock of Emma images available to her followers. I found the pic. And even better, there's a dump incoming.

Thank you, an this is excellent. I eagerly await the dump.

I get an error when I try to post multiple pics for some reason.

Odd. You got dubs again, however.

Such is the power of our dear goddess

Turns out I had a corrupted JPEG that was stalling the whole process

What did they mean by this? They have some quality Best Emma pics though
free4kwallpapers.com/best-emma-wallpapers?page=11

Somebody once told me that Bane was gonna troll me
I ain't the biggest guy on the plane
I was looking kinda dumb with my finger and my thumb
In the shape of a hook on my belt loops

Reminder that Dexter with a stache and a mullet was in Cold in July for the slasherkino connoisseurs

Damn, she's like a 50s pinup girl in the first pic.
And the third is gorgeous too. Wife material.

Somebody post the Frigid Watson vs the Waifu Roberts to show these fags:

Seconding this.

Based user posting my OC

I watched that nerve flick. I had never heard of it before but it actually made some decent money. Pretty dumb I gotta say but emma was gorgeous.

It predicted the Blue Whale Challenge

Pretty redundant I gotta say :^)

i want to punch dave franco in the face!

Emma is on tv right now for a two hours episode of #TheGifted

gay reddit tier shit faggot everything is wrong

This is the worst thread on the board and the board is dead.

Cry more bitch ass nigger

faggot detected.

Gonna sleep for the night. Hoping to see lots more in the morning!

post yfw your waifu was blacked by a pedonigger

She's a cute gal.

top tier

Imagine being this triggered

But user, fags love fag enablers like Dumont

This girl is seriously unattractive and worthless.

UUUU

That's a really old pic, huh?

Not really, it's from Little Italy

Can someone tell me why it's always the literal whos? Even Maisie Williams is more popular than this thot.

Resting bitch horse face tbh

Can someone tell me why it's always the dumbest replies? It's like you take pride in pretending to not know shit.

What did he mean by this?

post ur face

Speaking of eyes, there is clearly something wrong with yours.

Anyone got some recommendations for good (horror) films featuring witches/witchcraft?
Recently watched ‘The VVitch’ & ‘The Neon Demon’, and they rekindled my interest in witches.

He's an arab, the inbreeding probably gave him color blindness.

Probably true. The muzzies do love to fuck their cousins.

Haxan (1922)
La maschera del demonio [Black Sunday] (1960)
Night of the Eagle (1962)
Suspiria (1977)
Hocus Pocus

lol she's 1488% aryan my dear watsonnigger

what?

Would she approve of my ride, br/o/s?

Although NWR did change a lot from the original script, I do think the allusions to witchcraft can still be found in the film.
According to Abbey Lee (Sarah), the end scene with the eyeball wasn’t in the finished script and was something NWR came up with a week before shooting began - which makes you wonder what the ‘real’ ending was like.

But user, it was always meant to be a movie about the dangers of vanity

My nigger!

I've been hesitant to watch Fulci's zombie movies. I find zombies to be a huge turnoff due to how unrealistic they're. I love his gialli though.

na

Yes, allusions to the myth of Narcissus are there – the film’s cinematographer, Natasha Braier, talks about how they worked in these references – the scene on the catwalk, and kissing her own reflection with the colour blue being very prominent being a reference to Narcissus watching and falling in love with his own reflection.

She was my first ever waifu, back in 2004 or even before that… It's a shame that she lost all her curves.

Same here. I first noticed her in ‘Casper’ back in the day – I watched that film countless times on VHS back then. I think it still holds up, and is a fantastic family film.
She was at peak cuteness by the time she filmed ‘Sleepy Hollow’, and like Roberts’ she went from dark-haired to blonde.

*inhales*

She was cute as Katrina on Sleepy Hollow but I liked her a little better with black hair & when she was a little chubby.

I'm afraid to see, but what does she look like now?

She looks like a completely different person

Idunno man. I think she's aged very well tbh.

looks better than the "women" hollywood puts in movies now.

Pathetic, she would probably laugh at you

Have you watched Ruggero Deodato's "Cannibal Holocaust"? I love the theme but haven't got around to watch it yet. Riz Ortolani is a fucking genius.

Not only that, but recent cuckchan too.
I wouldn't be surprised if he started that thread himself.

That's interesting, I hadn't made the connection.

I wouldn't be surprised if he not only started it but also replied to it himself

I have. It was a few years ago, and the video/audio quality wasn’t the best. I kinda want to go back and watch it again in high def this time around. I had heard a lot of people talk about it online, especially because of the animal cruelty.

I liked the film a lot – the found footage angle was years (even decades) ahead of its time, and I wish they had gone all in on it and cut the other scenes of the guys watching and reviewing the film shot by the expedition. I’ll probably check out Umberto Lenzi’s ‘Cannibal Ferox’ too, since it has the same gritty giallo tone as ‘Cannibal Holocaust’.

jdisma

She had her tits chopped off, also lost basically all the fat from her body, and she now even has a kid, though I don't really follow her career nowadays. She was good in Lizzie Borden Took An Ax, I recommend that

Sad if true!

I'm sold. Cannibal Holocaust is the top film on my must watch list now.
I have yet to watch found footage style films but I guess this will be the first of many.

Many such cases!

Hope you like it, user.
It is probably the most notorious horror film ever made – I have heard some people say it is the most disturbing film they have seen. The director told the actors to go into hiding till after the film premiered, and got into trouble with the police who thought the film was real – I think he even was jailed briefly, before he told the cast to show up and prove it was just a film.

The animals being killed in the film has also caused further controversy, but the actors did eat the animals since they actually were in the jungle when filming.

Correct; Watsonfags have to go back.

Wew lad
Reminds me of Fulci with "Non si sevizia un Paperino". He had to prove he didn't put a kid actor in front of a naked actress for one scene, in court.

You can’t buy publicity like that!
Charlie Sheen got drunk or high or both and watched ‘Guinea Pig 2: Flower of Flesh & Blood’ from 1985, and contacted the FBI, convinced he had seen a snuff film. The director of the ‘August Underground’ series also got into trouble in customs when they thought the films were real.

It is a shame we probably won’t get any more cannibal films due to the politically correct SJW-infested current year. Can’t portray blacks/browns as savages and cannibals.

Now that you mention that, Apocalypto deserves a honourable mention. Based Mel.

I guess, if slicing up a turtle on camera is disturbing. The rest of the movie is pretty low budget grindhouse shit, i.e. just a bunch of boring dialogue and soft focus.

In my neck of the wood a popular cartoonist came under fire from this Swedish rapper for making a racist comic strip about cannibals.

W H O

I'll admit it's been a while since I watched it. I too was on a whole kick of trying to watch the most horrific shit committed to film, Salo, Irreversible, Martyrs, 7 Days

Emma Bullcock, daughter of Sandra Bullcock.

It wasn't funny the first, second or third time you posted it, and it ain't getting any funnier.

Same here, sorta. I was really disappointed by ‘Faces of Death’ – that one was really hyped up, but was a huge let down.

The August Underground-series looks pretty fucked up though. I can sorta get why he got in trouble at customs for it.
I think I’ve outgrown the need for this ‘shocking’ films now though – ‘Cannibal Holocaust’ is a legit good film though, and an important one too, in the history of film, since it pioneered the found footage genre, and because it was believed that the film was authentic.

are you really that fucking stupid? she's on television

She makes films and TV series, and you are lying if you claim you don't know who she is.

Are YOU stupid? That she's on TV is proof that she's famous.

television means absolutely nothing you pleb, she's been in nothing good

Good thing no one is forcing you to particpate in these threads then.

Stay in denial nigger

see

you suck

fuck meant for

You inspired me to make some OC

10/10 OC

Glad you liked it user!

This is great, user! Probably the single best OC I have seen here in a long, long time.

Also, in keeping with the traditions of these threads, here is a film recommendation for fellow Roberts’ fans: ‘Cozzilla’ – Luigi Cozzi’s 1977 re-release of ‘Godzilla’, which was presented in colour, with new footage, a new, prog rock soundtrack, and amped-up sound-effects.

Having you guys praise my OCs inflates my ego lol.
My other OC is "The Roastie Watson/The Waifu Roberts".
My favorite is still the free coffee one though, props to whoever did it because it's pure genius while being the simplest of all.
Absolutely cute
Sounds cheesy as fuck, I can't resist the charm of exploitation film and 70s prog rock. I bet it even has fretless basses in the soundtrack.

I think one of my favourite reactions Emma makes is in ‘SCRE4M’, when she watches the back and forth between Charlie and Kirby, as he compliments her film collection – her brows scrunches up in a very cute way.

I don’t think I have seen that one ;_;
I’ve got the other one saved though.

It is cheesy, but it’s good cheese. If you ignore the actual war footage with charred corpses and shots of Hiroshima & Nagasaki post-bombing that is.
I think Ed Glaser compared the score to the work by Goblin, who made the soundtrack of Fulci’s ‘Suspria’.
Cozzi also had the seats in the theatre tremble whenever Godzilla roared – the sound-effects were already turned up to 11.

Can you go back to 4chan

You can go anywhere. Comfy here though.

Seconded. These are easily the comfiest threads on the board.

Why is she so cute, bros? If we somehow ever perfect cloning of humans in my lifetime (I know it won't happen), I definitely want an Emma clone to be my sassy gf.

It's a fucking cancer thread

The only cancer here comes from your contributions to the threads.

Best Emma's best picture.

literal basic bitch

Awww, he went from denial to anger. Ain't it cute?

This one
Oh, no doubt. I really enjoy that kind of cheese.

ayy you go girl

nice
this should be in one of the banners lol

ribbit

How appropriate reddit

says the ribbit emma fangirl
PS: watson can't act

Watson is the only "Emma"

t. Harvey

What are you smoking.

It's the same with the prequelposters and the dasiyposter. You get these insane anons coming here, look at how hostile these robertsfags are. Bitch literally can't even get a tv role without sucking cock.

You are buttmad
You are disgusted
Roberts is best
And Watson is busted
Weinstein had his way
His gunt slammed her silly
She'll always see visions of Big Harv's willy

Why does watsonfag talk to himself so much?

pass

They are genuine losers.

He probably had a mental breakdown when he found out Watson got harvested. As if having your waifu be a fullblown SJW feminazi wasn't bad enough.

3/10 at best

NO ASS NO TITS

You guys are the ultimate plebs

Do people actually get butthurt over these threads? I thought it's just been friendly bantz while most of us do acknowledge the inherent superiority of Roberts.

At least she has an unHARVested womb. Can you say the same about your Emma?

I want to think it is mostly baiting, but I think there is at least one Watsonfag who can't handle banter and is legit arsehurt the best Emma threads knock his shitty Watson threads the fuck out.

Even maisie threads were better than this.

Christ, you have an inferiority complex. Nobody cares.

When? Show us some archived Maisethreads that are better.

stfu nerds

What's the sauce on the third one?

Now it all makes sense

The superior choice is clear.

Pure pottery

That's Sarah Jessica Parker

Pick one

some lingerie photoshoot idk
hooktube.com/watch?v=ariDyT2Tn6U

His threads (or those he decides to hijack) are nothing more than him spamming pictures of her and shouting at people for mentioning ol’ Harv.
There is no civil discussion, no recommendations and most importanly no fun. He probably does it mostly out of habbit at this point.

Cheers, user! You’re a swell fella.

Sarah Jessica Parker and Roberts have horse faces

Every time I see this thread I feel that feel when no gf

You just made me lol

That's not how you complete grief user

IKTF ;_;
Here, user, have another film recommendation to cheer you up a little.

‘Shogun Assassin’ – the result of two samurai films re-cut and edited down into one bloody splatter film, dubbed into English and given a kickass ’80s synth soundtrack.

Lmfao

She did a great job in that scene though, she looks believably aroused.
And she's done tons of movies with great performances. She turned Nerve into kino.

She acted the same way she always acts. Like herself

This tbh. I have a soft spot for slightly hipster-y chicks who are into photography, or show that they have an artistic side. The bold use of colours and the soundtrack didn't hurt the film either.

I'm not even gonna check those dubs, user. You don't deserve them.

Thanks, man, I'll keep it in mind. I'll watch it when I have the time.

SEETHING

Might as well say Kong: Skull Island is kino too, word has lost it's meaning.

Someone failed the penis inspection the night when he went to the Nerve showing

shit forgot pic

tfwn bestemmagf

Misumi is good, the original lone wolf and cubs are better then shogun imo

Looks like an actual tranny

>best emma will never kick you in the balls, lewd warning: barefoot

Indeed

What the fuck is this?

Ricci's subconscious craving for a BBC like mine, which she indulges her spouse with no doubt. Though I personally wouldn't let him watch.

I'll pray for you soul, user.

Thanks muh man.

Emmafags, everyone.

Homos, everyone.

BEST EMMA

Aesthetic post user, 10/10

this

That's almost the worst feel. Almost as bad as knowing she will never kick you in the ballswith her sharp knees

All me.

even though you're far away from me
you're in my dreams

its not a good feel
I thought that song in the webm was going to be disintegration loops. do you know what it is or from?

It is by the ambient music duo Carbon Based Lifeforms - the 'song' is called Flytta Dig (Move Over).

Anons! Looking at Emma’s upcoming films, what are you looking forward to the most?
Paradise Hills – A mysterious boarding school perfectly reforms wayward girls to fit their surroundings’ exact desires.
Billionaire Boys Club' – A group of wealthy boys in Los Angeles during the early 1980s establish a ‘get-rich-quick’ scam that turns deadly.
In a Relationship – [no synopsis added yet, but it is a romance]

For me, Paradise Hills - easily.

Billionaire Boys just to be contrary to you

It will be interesting to see how that one fares now that Kevin Spacey is a persona non grata in Hollywood. It could be recut, or even put on hold.

based

Interesting, sounds like a must watch

Fucking faggots ruin everything. I hope Best Emma cuts off his balls for being a stupid faggot who can't resist raping people when they're drunk. Even better, put him in a bus and flip it over.

The synopsis reminded me of the two-part Goosebumps episodes Perfect School, which was one of the more interesting episodes of the show.

thanks homie. surprised i haven't listened to this

litty italy

this is the directors only other film
imdb.com/title/tt4905548/?ref_=nm_flmg_dr_2
should be interesting

Holy smokes! This one looks fantastic. The synopsis for ‘Paradise Hills’ already had me interested, now I am actually excited for it.

Just archived Best Emma General v3. I should have done it before so it would keep all pics but this is still better than nothing.
archive.is/RNrQX

Wew, looks very influenced by "Eyes Wide Shut"

Was there a conscious attempt to emulate Eartha Kitt's Catwoman?

Did she get a Harv STEIN filling or something?

PC ruins everything.

I was thinking the exact same thing. The homage to ’60s Catwoman was especially striking – the catsuit, the mask and the scene where she opens the secret door by using the hidden door-opener hidden amongst the books in the bookshelf.

The only other cast member for ‘Paradise Hills’ listed so far on IMDb, is Australian actress Danielle Macdonald. She’s been on AHS as well. Looks like this will be Emma’s debut on the more artsy film scene.

Emmakino is best kino

Not just that, despite the actress being white they shot it in a way that makes her skin look quite dark, and her facial features are somewhat similar to Eartha Kitt's.
Julie Newmar is best Catwoman thoughor Michelle Pfeiffer*

Oh and also the hairdo. I think that's what made her remind me Eartha Kitt so much.

I’ve been thinking about giving the ’60s Batman show a watch for a while – the 1960s aesthetic and campy humour appeals to me quite a lot. I think the Nolan films took themselves way to seriously.

Seconding Pfeiffer as best Catwoman

This tbh. The director’s short film looks fantastic, and the plot seems interesting.

That film made me realize that Watson isn't anything else than a knockoff Kiki Shipka for philistines

Was she talking to Worst Emma and her cronies?

Just how I like it.

ya but kiernan looks like shit now too

She's a better Watson than Watson herself. At least she can act.

Still better then this trainwreck.

A moment of silence for Watson’s career everyone?

But what a way to go!

It hurts :(

That was a good thread - hell, they’re all good!
Internet Archive’s Wayback Machine has it archived as well, though most of the pictures haven’t been saved ;_;
web.archive.org/web/20180105053739/https://8ch.net/tv/res/1031136.html

Yeah, harvey's never going to fuck her again now that she's JUSTED.

i completely agree, i'm just saying her looks seem to have peaked

Cute!

Riccifag here. It's a movie where she plays a nymphomaniac woman who was raped as a child by her dad, and Samul L. Jackson is an old guy and his wife cheats on him and leaves him. Ricci's character gets beaten very bad by a white guy, and she is dumped in a ditch, and Jackson's character finds her and decides to lock her up in his home to try and cure her from her wickedness. With blues music and decent behaviour. I saw it at least 5 times.

Imagine peaking at such a young age. Most actresses look good even in their thirties, some even at forty and fifty.

and comfy too!

Didn't she get harvested too?

What am I looking at in the first pic?

Absolutely stunning. Didn't have this one, thanks user. Might be my inspiration for my first neo-deco painting if I ever get around to doing it.

Here are the two other photos I could find on the photographer’s site.
ateliermanagement.com/photographers/max-abadian/celebrities
Best of luck on your artistic endeavours as well!

Thanks a lot user! I love how her eyes change so much, they seem almost blue in the first pic there.

Thanks user! Holla Forums will be the first to know about it if I actually do it.

/r/ing songs for this feel. Gonna post this for now.

Don't know or care, her only relevance is triggering watsonfag.

Why does the watsonfag get triggered by her?

Awesome user, thanks!
I feel better already, that song really cheered me up.

np

BEST
E
S
T

Nice dubs, checked!
Is Chungking Express worth watching?

New thread:

Thread archive:
archive.is/aekRd