Draw Thread

Show off that drawing of yours or request

>>>/loomis/
>>>/art/
this thread also can help you or give you answers to quick questions

I need help on learning construction. I can draw lines but I can't make 3D shapes

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/pugKu
sli.mg/a/7LU2lH
imgur.com/ePPCXIn
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=list&tags=d.va_(overwatch) beach
biggbanter.tumblr.com
discord.gg/hKJSX
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Anchor post

when you deliver or show your drawing, reply to this post for convenience

draw 3D shapes then, faggot.

cubes are a good. blobs too?

Oh my, it's been a while since I've seen it.

Hey everyone

are the particular rules for requests and such? I don't want to be rude.

embed related

People seem to dislike too specific request and like open ended requests that give them the oppertunity to be creative.

References are also much appreciated.

Thanks lads.

Then, can anyone draw me Poona here doing anything non-lewd? There's literally no fanart of her and she's my favourite unit in Hyperdevotion Noire. The orange sphere on her head is detatched so you can probably have some fun with that.

Thanks in advance!

Yeah. Don't request things that I don't like.

I'm not sure I thanked shotafag for fulfilfulling an autistic request of mine a while ago, so thank you for doing so. Please never take my autistic requests again, it fills me with too much guilt.

I WANT DRAWN PICTURES OF SPIDERMAN
NOW!

I don't draw them enough
I get sick of them after drawing 5 cubes
I think its my pills causing this. I never had any ADD problem before this

I've been finding more joy doodling in pen than sitting down and trying to actually do stuff on pencil and I hate myself for it

Getting Ritalin sometime next week, depending on how fast I manage to obtain the insurance number needed to get it.

Here's hoping I'll be able to increase this abysmal work capacity to at least an hour or two a day. I fucking love art, and it pains me that my progress is so fucking stunted.

I'm a tardwrangler, I feed a bunch of kids ritalin daily so let me give you a quick piece of advise: If you take too much of the stuff, you're gonne be tired and drowsy all the damn time after six o' clock. And there's a good chance you're gonna become a total fatty. Be very aware of changes in your excercise routines and shit.

But… But… My shrink told me the exact opposite - that my sleeping time will be reduced with a slight risk of insomnia and that my appetite will take a hit, too.

Are you sure you're talking about Ritalin and not a different, but similar drug?

Oh fuck me I'm sorry I was thinking of something of risperdal. Sorry man. I confuse those two all the time.

Good luck with your treatment

It's cool. Props to you for handling tards so the rest of us don't have to.

You'd be surprised how fun it can be

spent all day hosing them in the backyard and swam with them in the asylum pool.

of course, sometimes they go full tard and one of them has infinite bladder and pisses on everything and everyone when he gets mad. so it's 50/50.

Draw giant incests fighting wing divers playing sick guitars.

my tablet got busted so I can't lineart or color like I would usually do

I'll try to vector the little drawing on the corner left

but anyway feel free for anyone to color this

Thank you so much for that! I'm glad there's some Poona stuff now.

I get a feeling of despair and hopelessness when I'm around them. The same kind of feeling when you see old toys in an abandoned building.

No progress, no hope, no future.

Depends on the client, to be honest. We have a special ward for the self harming and suicidal ones but since I'm technically part of the day-care (we have a shitload of diffirent ones so I just get put wherever they need me) I don't see those too much aside of times I take them for walkies or to the asylum restaurant.

No education program where you work?

Wait, I mixed up the IDs.

Draw zero and ciel holding hands

Give me resources on how to not be suck at coloring and shading.

here you go mr. jameson

also it's been a good while since it's been posted here- there's a discord server for drawfags, and we could use more drawfags in it. if anyone's not stopped by already, feel free to

discord.gg/pugKu

Did this the other day. It's kinda generic.

Shading should be a darker version of the color underneath, not just grey.
Keep in mind where the light source is every time you're drawing a scene. It looks like both of those the light is directly overhead, so it's either noon outdoors, or under fluorescent lighting like a retail store.

Get one of those art wooden dolls, or a very poseable action figure, and a desk lamp that you can move around it. Then recreate what you see.

if any of you faggots use this shit, I'd rather see the draw threads die again

that's the joke, son, that no specific spider-man was mentioned

I woke up an hour or so ago it's more amusing to me than to you

The ears are a tad too high, user, and the left tit should be more to the right.

Otherwise - pretty solid work, it feels very cohesive.

Discord is amazing. I'd rather drawthreads stay here, but you cannot deny the superior sound, minimal RAM usage, and handy as fuck UI.

user I have crippling headache, please don't try to make me understand subtle smugposting

fuck, I want to die I feel so fucked

It's not like they're meant to migrate.

Things tend to die once they move over to other places that are more suited towards this kind of content.

Kat and Raven from Gravity Rush doing something lewd and sexy

To make a proper shadow, colorpick the surface, make the color darker and more saturated and then shift the hue a bit to the cold side. Also consider using partially transparent brushes. And fix your anatomy.

Draw Bomberman suspiciously plotting with Brachidios.

Requesting a MonHun (female) Hunter in "naked" armor the basic clothes/underwear BBQing a Deviljho tail and kicking back with an Energy Drink on the beach.

I couldn't find any good references for the under wear/no armor, so I just used my hunter if you could give her slightly wider hips and some plumper thighs I'd much appreciate it

Hunter Reference: sli.mg/a/7LU2lH

>sli.mg/a/7LU2lH

how else and I supposed to give you guys 9 reference images of my hunter for my request?

Some user wanted a Hatapon Trump holding an American Flag. I also made a wallpaper version.

Just create two posts with five files in the first and four in the second.

shit that's great

Or just make a big collage.

What's wrong with using an image uploading service though? Especially one that lets me compile an album together?

Sexualize the fairy tale girl (the right one in pink dress)

You've never been redirected to a screamer, have you? You need to browse more internet, bro.

This isn't 2007 user. Even then, if I wanted to do that, worst I could get away with is a gif with no sound.

That's a lewd request, user.

Also, does Anaugi even visit Holla Forums draw thread anymore?

He's too busy with his tumblr circlejerk

are you the original requester?

So is Sony-Shock as well… Too?

Why do you hurt me so? I had left this behind me.

Sorry for that, user.

If there is any drawfag around here, maybe you could do a Megas XLR "Balam" with Kiva as a Wing Diver, Coop as a Fencer, Goat as a Air Raider and Jamie as a Ranger.

what part of that seems smart to you?

That's a really complicated request.

yeah, it's comission-tier

Here's some shit for you to go through Dubs

Couldn't you sort of do that by using the smudge tool?

Sorta kinda not really. It just blends color in a simplistic mathematical way, proper coloring is more complicated than that.

Well, It's a request. Maybe some one is interesting in doing it, maybe not. But at least the idea is there. Who knows.
Frankly, I've gone all out in this one because all of my more reasonable requests never received any type of answer. This already received one at least.

What said. The smudge tool is good for somethings (I've seen Geers use it before in his stream back in the day but I'm not good enough to tell you when where and why to use it.

To much smudge will also just make thing look blurry and blobby from what I've personally done

I don't really have hope in these threads, but here's a swimsuit Viv, feat Igg's freckles.

Have you considered that people may think your ideas are dumb/you have shit taste?

Of course it could be the case, but that is not my problem, or they problem. I post them, they get them or not. There are no obligations to both sides.

Oh shit, you actually did. Thank you, it's amazing and I love you.

Just for the sake of making the thread more Holla Forums

That's some really wide space between legs. Almost like she's a frog or some shit.

Glad you liked it, user.

Frog?

Requesting York Morgan from Deadly Premonition as the boss of this gym.

Frog.

Frog, indeed.

requesting a skeleton pimp receiving a lapdance

From another skeleton?

From a thick ass chick while the skele-hoes look on in jealousy

trying to get better at drawing fit girls, give me some requests

Try drawing this fit girl

You're not very bright, are you?

Draw her nekkid then fuccboi. You're not very bright, are you?

what a shitty fashion sense
I'll see what can I do

Give me a request.

Chibi-Robo cleaning a cup with a toothbrush.

You have my attention

How about this one?

I made a web comic recently called the adventures of cancer boy.

Anyone care to rate? I've been told that I am like a modern day picasso or mozart, one of those famous painter dudes.

A modern day Ray Charles.

Draw luggage lad.

Hey bro I got a request 4 u please do a remake of my favorite episode of a webcomic ever, loss.

your favorite webcomic?

I will draw anything that involves poop and weiners, unless the poop and weiners touch because buttsex is bad and gives people aids.

I was talking about loss.jpg. I guess I should have added the .jpg after it tbh.

kek

by the way, if you hadn't of guessed already, I'm working on it.

I'll color it soon, but here's the lineart.

That's certainly a lot more effort put in than was I was expecting.
Good work, user.

How's the color coming along?

You open to another request after you're done?

Chibi-Robot a cute! CUTE!

he's gone to sleep meanwhile, colour's going fine

How the hell do you know that?

nodraws can join in too, but at the cost of probably being pestered every so often to draw

to what?

This is why drawthreads are so fucking lifeless.

link looks more like one of those URL shorteners than an image host

not like you should expect everyone on this site to be familiar with a clone of an image host made primarily for reddit

they already were though, m8

I'd rather have it slower compared to the drawthreads on 4cuck
it's easier to keep in track

I'm not a fan of namefagging culture anyway, got nothing against the guys but sometimes it leads to fighting like a bucket of crabs

Nigger, please. If these threads were all anonymous as it should be, this thread would've met the bump limit, by now. I've seen it before.

In days with luck they go well and disappear fast, yeah. It's rare, though. Like, all it takes is for there to not be drawfags interested in the requests. Chat or no chat doesn't influence that.

Without IDs I would shitpost with drawings much more, that's for sure.

If that were the case, wouldn't be there to prove you wrong. There will always be drawfags. The threads themselves are supposed to be started by drawfags, meaning at least one posting is a requirement, from the start, or OP's a faggot, and the thread is gay.

Drawfags shouldn't be 4am-tier attentionwhores who demand others identify themselves and join in some kind of shabby cultivation. It should be as anarchic as fuck, because that's how imageboards are meant to be.

I'm not saying there's no drawfags, just that none of them appear to have been interested in the requests. Which was a common scenario even as late as last year, where a lot of the posts in drawthreads would instead be stuff people drew otherwise, not deliveries.

And no-one's denying anyone identify themselves. The board has IDs by default, and when people on the chat post here, they never tripfag. Some sign their deliveries, but they did that before already. When entering the chat, there's no demand they sign with whatever username they normally use.

I won't carry on discussing this with you, it's derailing a slow thread too much. It's fine if you think that way, I just think it's half wrong, half projection.

Except that one user proves you wrong. The whole point is that one drawfag starts up the thread completely by his own volition. No online chatgroup associated. Taking the discussion anywhere but here kills the thread. Understand that. When you come here, you accept no alternatives.
Also,

He just said he'd shitpost with drawings more, not do more requests, man. I've no idea if IDs really are preventing him from drawing requests from here that he'd make otherwise, he's giving no indication of that, unless fulfilling drawthread requests is now "shitposting".

You also seem to think the chat started the thread, or something. Some guy who then didn't drawfag did, apparently. Why're you conflating the two?

I'm sorry, I missed OP did do one delivery

That's all it takes, and if you guys weren't so stuck up on your little chat, rather than coming here, this thread would be rather lively.

Just look at how you missed the fact OP did a request, as meaningless as one could deem it. Shouldn't that tell you something about spending more time on a chat than in the drawthread you call so barren?

You want us to ask the requests too instead of doing deliveries?

I get the point you're trying to make, but I got distracted by the shit going on on the GG threads, not the chat.

If I ask you a request, will you do it?

Oh gods. "DRAWMA"

drawfags and their followers are really disgusting cancers who ruin this chan.

It's not drama, it's two anons talking in the dead hours of the thread. Not everything needs to be drama.

I'm beginning to sense that you're not in these threads for fun or for practice, which is what they're for.

Quit getting mad at penis requests, and practice those veins.

I dunno man, my remark was more about the IDs here than any external chat, which I try to keep separate.
Keep in mind that I also might not even be a drawfag.

Do you have a single fact to back that up?

I'm normally in them for aimless doodling if I see requests that interest me, basically. A couple here interested me, but were then taken, so I shrugged and did nothing. I sometimes request things, but they too oftentimes don't get drawn since they presumably don't interest the other drawfags.

Are you a drawfag? I'm tired of dragging this discussion. Here, have something to draw.

Fill this shape in a way that becomes Holla Forums related, and also is not a dick.

… how does he back up that he's not a drawfag, by not drawing?

I didn't say it wasn't drawfagging? We're talking at each other without getting what the other's saying. My point was just that the drawfags are still here, whether they've also a window open on Discord's Drawfag chat or not; and if they're not participating more here, it'll be down more due to not having requests that interest them than due to the chat, as demonstrated by the decreasing thread quality in the months before the chat. Don't think I ever made the point that… what point do you even think I was making?

For real though, if you draw, do that penis exercise for me. Even if you don't, mspaint and mouseart that shit

That doesn't sound much like volition for the arts. Most drawfags don't give two shits if a request's been done. They'll do their own, and 1up it, if they have to.

Requesting Ulfric Stormcloak humiliating a Thalmor Justiciar in some manner. I don't care if it's violent, sexual, or just plain old bullying, I want something that'll trigger a high-elf LARPer.

requesting the first image, but with Kurisu in Nazrin's place and the bait changed from cheese to a fork.

May I intercede as doubles advocate?

If a drawthread is available, I always lurk it, in hopes of either get a request that suits my interests, or watching other anons delivering.
Other than that, I rarely post.

ok

Here's your sick filth.
It's whatever.

Sorry if I got shit wrong.
I sketched from memory.

looks cute

Very good, user. Mind if I have a request?

Thank you very much user, it's downright adorable.

Did an edit. How do I fix the wonky anatomy and bring out the proper feeling?

Requesting halal slaughter of Miltank.

Hey I saw your art a few times. Do oyu have a tumblr or a deviantart where you post your stuff?

Humbly requesting CN-7 Cain from Binary Domain doing this:

imgur.com/ePPCXIn

Either a static image or a .gif is fine.

/r/equesting asari and drell strippers dancing next to each other

Requesting loli Freya wearing a peace sign necklace

Please don't draw a bulge

Requesting Peppillon from Yo-kai Watch getting triggered by a bad hairdo, whether by someone else's or his own.

Request:
A pokemon wearing a costume of itself.

I need a drawing of this doll playing the Moonman Doom mod.

one of those tits needs to be closer to the viewer.

I like Bayo's boobs in that image

SHUT UP, MEG!

I have these two, but I need a robotic one.

That way I can name it: I want to clang that.

:^)

Requesting William from Nioh using the secret ninjutsu technique of throwing pocket salt. No need for a foe in it, can just be him alone.

Somehow you made Chibi Robo even more cute than he already was, nice job.

pls don't try to turn clang into the furry community

But user, what about FNAF?

What is your point exactly, user?

I thought it was. Eh, it's such a hard thing to get right despite being so simple. I didn't really think about it, but I did try to follow the original art's shapes.

I heard you'd been drawing chibi robos.

There's already has furry art of anthropomorphic dogs masturbating to stuck pickup trucks, it's not like you faggots can get much lower.

Normally I would be disgusted but this is pretty well done. Nice work user.

I don't want to like robots because I'm too afraid of being lumped in with furshitters. Anything they touch turns to fuck.

How did you end up here? Just embrace what you like and ignore the rest, fucking pleb.

Robots are worth it. Just take the plunge and avoid caring about being lumped with whoever.

Chibi-Robo is cute

Nah shes a shitty whiny nigress pay her no heed

You won't be called a furry so long as you don't like the anthro animals with chrome paint.

OR here (my IP is dynamic if you're wondering why my ID is different), that's absolutely adorable. I think the maid outfits are overdoing it a wee bit, however.

More red user OC would be most appreciated

I'm ok with this.

Somebody draw me a calm peaceful beach with a nice friendly crab.

Haven't had much time to draw today. Background soon.

He colored it. The original was just line work

Supreme work!

You're a few years too late.

Get that innocent thing away from your degenerate merchandise this instant.

Kayla did the lines and user colored it?
She still doesnt deserve the free patreon advertisement on it

get out

Don't worry, I made a pure version too

fuck, forgot to spoiler sorry

Draw whatever is to your right with a penis or vagina

10/10 would re-fuel.

You know, I thought it was strange someone would want a crab on a peaceful bench. derp

draw a penis

Request: D.Va out of her mech wearing short shorts and a tank top on the beach, no doritos or mountain dew.

literally every Dva image ever

Requesting a Square

I disagree.

gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=list&tags=d.va_(overwatch) beach

All of those are bikinis.

dropped
stop advertising your fucking board if its all shit and blog posting. might as well link to fucking Holla Forums for draw advice.

Oh god, my fucking ribs!

Requesting Ludwig The Accursed/Holy Blade from Bloodborne doing what Gaston is doing in this reaction image.

That's a nice red user.

You too

Reported to FBI, CIA, your mom

Here's one I did for the 6M Holla Forums GET

Add some french person hair to that.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I am not good with computar

Were you trying to make an animated png?

Am I doing it right?

No but bringing .pngs into illustrator will replace the transparent background with black.

MSPaint always saves the day.

tha fuck?! I had no idea it was transparent. Is that from the original or just ilustrator being poo? Because I'm sure I can put that thing on a layer over your image in poopooshop and it would look ok.

It looks terrible! Nice work!

gotta keep pumping out that oc to stay relevant.

Just illustrator being a derp, there's probably a way round it but I have just enough knowledge to churn out vector art. I should get Photoshop but I find I'm robust enough in MSPaint to churn out shoops of comics and the like.

Lots of pngs have transparent backgrounds, if an image shows the colour of replies in the background it's probably transparent, select the post and turn it pink and if it stays blue it's transparent. If you want to get a transparent image try searching "x .png" in google and if it shows a white and grey grid background then that is transparent.

The more you know!

Saw this smug fucking mouse in another thread, had to do this.

Requesting an Earth Defense Force edit of the first image, posting references as well.

You made it look like his head is a lollipop and hes unwrapping it.

also, a redanon version of that Gaston image might be cool.

The face looks better without the nose imo.

Fucking lol

Cartoons are pretty easy to do shit with.
Mini tutorial:
Paste picture as bottom layer, lock it
Create layer, paste picture in same place
Select picture, Object>Live Trace>Make and Expand
Use Direct Selection Tool (white mouse) to delete all but the points you want to keep over what you're changing
Lock layer, create layer in between
Add in colour

That's how I make my red user version of any cartoon in around five minutes.

Kek, I'll give it a go

OH SHI…

Can you make goatse out of him?

It's finally done.

change the hair and ears to a darker red instead of black

forgot to quote

yiff/10

motherfucker, forgot to post the other version

If a drawfag could illustrate this scene that'd be great.

Someone explain me what Kaylana did wrong? I really wouldn't want to bother with inane fandom-drama, but people seem to really be bothered about that name. She also seems to be on DNP-list on Paheal.

However, despite some shitty practices/personality wouldn't it be fair to keep the original artist's name there and such, no?

Absolute cringe

You open for another request, user?

sure, why not

/r/equesting a happy penis

How about Bastion from OW reading circuit diagrams?
I actually dislike OW a fair amount, but Bastion is a neat character

draw a pickle hidden in a bunch of devijhos or the opposite

I feel like there's a joke here I'm not getting.

He's referencing an old joke from Futurama where Bender's reading robot porno mags, and it they're all just electronic schematics.

Porn

thanks m8

no problem, m8

I already see this being reposted
so here's an animated GIF version.

A Berserker from XCOM 2 towering over the viewer, who is kindly reminding her of the "No Shirt, No Shoes, No Service" policy. Lewd optional.

I hate her hair.

Call all the officials you want. They can't stop me.

one of my least favorite kangaroos but good picture

oh yea if you want suggestions for muscle characters I dont know many sorry but Dangan ronpa has a few grills of different tones of muscle and fitness

Nice, got a site or blog?

biggbanter.tumblr.com

Oh hey, I didn't know you came to these threads. Been listening to Tha Bantz for a while now. Keep up the good work, mate.

You made her very unnecessarily cute. Good job.

More berserker?

I'm done for the day

Yeah, I lurk here occasionally.
Thanks for listening to my ramblings too.

Requesting Crash Bandicoot running away from an angry Rajang.

Digging into my archive. I made this during the hight of the "PS3 has no games" memes. This is probably the most prolific OC I've ever made.

Does anyone want to draw a front and side view of a loli? I want to practice using blender but I cannot get to the library until tuesday, I would get some from online but I cant find any good ones and I want to use what I make while practicing.

That's interesting.

Anyone else responsible for any old memes?

I'm trying to reply with a tutorial image but chan says the file is too big, the fuck?

Since when can't I upload a 3.74mb image?

Like a tutorial image for blender or how to draw? Because i know how to draw its just I cant get to the library till tuesday to scan my images onto the computer but I would love for some loli t-pose in the front and side right now just so that I can practice with blender right now. Since Im making a game for Lolis I need as much practice as possible.

You should get a portable scanner or a tblet.

And better taste while you're at it.

Here, do a mature 3D woman instead of a loli. Better yet, do a mature 3D furry woman.

no, its a loli shooter
Its easier to do a model of a Loli/shota anyway.
Spoiler for being to cute

The only way you could make taste this shit even worse is to have farting and futa involved.

Oh god. It's you again. Shoo shoo. Go to >>>/agdg/ for your ideas, and learn to develop anything beyond a scribble.
In other words, you want all of them to be template moeblobs. You lazy fuck.

Holy crap tiddy tiger.

I want to second this except give her a bulge.

What's what? Are you begging me to not put my raging bulge up your ass? Ahh too late now.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight, I bet you enjoy those two things and are just projecting. Fag. Learn to apreciate fine tig ol bities and tiger vagina.

And don't give me any of that feminine penis bullshit.

If all you care about is just making a weebshit shooter then just get a free royalty template of an anime 3Dmodel. Nobody would be able to tell were you got it anyway since all weebshit looks the same.

I actually want to learn and do something faggot. I'm not some nigger that just takes the easy way out of shit. I have the artwork already made on paper, but my scanner broke and the library close by has one but I cant go there till tuesday since its closed on sunday and im getting a new dog on monday and i dont want to leave it alone its first day in its new house. So i was hoping I good get some from the drawthread from the fellow drawfriends, I would use my Huion tablet but the wire fucking broke.

I know you're having a bad day, but if you want to learn for real, then make a "shooter"with real proportions and a character design with accurate anatomy.

Unless… You know…

Unless.

Hey, ptz

Unless you're a casul

One of the only good niggers left.
I actually just bought the guy's book.

If I may ask, is it form the same game? Who is he?

Le Sean Thomas is a better draftsman imo, a shame he doesn't teach.

Mate, I hate being rude but you really shouldn't have near 20 posts in a drawthread unless you yourself are a drawfag.

Next, you'll go on about everything here is free, and that means you shouldn't complain about quality.

Requesting Vita-tan taking her daily dose pill and drinking something to wash it down with like an energy drink or water or something. Your call

Draw me the "D".

have a vi-tan

effort costs extra

You're supposed to do it for free, here. Nobody really saves the art from these threads, so it's mostly meant for the sake of practice, rather than making actual art.

That's a cute vita tan

One drawing for one smile. I don't make the rules, nothing I can do about it.

You should really work on your art.

stranger things have happened

If you want to clean up scribbled lineart with the eraser, pick a bigger size.

ok here. i draew you a chickeng. for free. he smile

thank

Her vagina was so saggy I was about to call you a faggot for posting traps. So more or less an accurate model.

I dont think you understand how vaginas work

user, you should know that supa-tite pussay only comes on high-test /fit/ grills, in the rl.

draw my depression

ist's alrighty to be unhappy sometime.
a chicken is also as you.
cring from the time is slipping away from him
(notice he stop run. from sad)

Nice, your art is good and shows a lot of potential. Having said that, you could use some improvement with lineart and coloring. Would you be interested in joining the drawfag discord? I think it'd be nice if we exchanged tips and helped each other out.

Absolutely, post the link and I'll be there m8.

Huh, noticed that the post you made before and was confused as to why it was deleted.

discord.gg/hKJSX

Oh yeah, and this goes for any drawfag, not just the one I quoted.

I'm half asleep and about to hit the bed, I just wasn't satisfied with the plain reply.

or anyone else, really, if you're not a drawfag but would like to be one, go ahead, we'll bash your head with loomis until you draw

Stop it!