What are they called?

Why the fuck don't these wiggers have a name already? What the fuck are they called? Let's give them a name so we can help them die out.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Punk_rock#Etymology_and_classification
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They're called wiggers user. You said it yourself.

twiggers

Being a wigger is just being normal in the western world. Why do you think "fam", "tbh", "my nigga? ect are used so commonly online?

Die Antwoord

Those people are normies my friend.

CHING CHONG DESU DESU KAWAIIII NEEEE

Nice bait. I'll give it a 6/10. Not the first time ive seen it before, but it has an original delivery concept. Make sure chaim give you 3 extra shekels.

How about you stop watching little girl cartoons and jerking off to buckteeth yellow women DESU
REI-CHAN IS SO KAWAII HUH
TALK ENGLISH MOTHERFUCKING WEEB

Yes user, they're called normies.

Oven bait.

Post culture casualties

Being a weeb is just being normal in the gay ass sites i visit. Why do you think "desu", "kawaii", "my tomodachi? ect are used so commonly online?

if you want to understand subcultures, take a look at what drugs they're into first and foremost, then and only then analyze their aesthetic inspirations. so, for these retards, take the 90's-00's weed and booze-fueled wigger culture, add prescription downers and opiates, and then look at their influences… which pretty much amounts to Twitter hiphop culture.

degenerate
false idols

all different names for communist

This is the most obvious answer. It's just upper middle class white kids dressing and acting like niggers.

It's a recycled form of hip-hop/rap culture filtered through Starbucks and adopted by self-loathing whites.

There you have it, the wigger.

Now now, 0559ba-san, that's no way to refer to d6b023-chan. You're being a baka right now!

top kek ITT you cucks really think weebs can be niggers

I hate those amber sunglasses.

user, I am the biggest pothead on here and I listen to classical.

Daily reminder that niggers should be banned on-sight, like admitted Jews.

don't misunderstand. it's not a 1:1 deterministic thing. All the theory suggests is that many consciousness-altering substances influence creative expression (and probably consumption preference to some extent) individually and cultural shape collectively. Do you think you would still be an art music faggot if you weren't baked on the reg? I found that once I got into classical, I was pretty much into it regardless of what I put in my body recreationally (even though I did get into Phillip Glass way more when I chugged cough syrup). It seemed to me that classical just operates on a different part of the mind. Popular music forms, though and less structured music like jam music and ambient electronica - are highly drug-sensitive in my experience (hence why they're popular with psychonauts).

I think most of the fans and "consumers" are probably just following where the artists and "influencers" lead and those individuals are probably highly tweekable. So, a relatively small clique of artists, entertainers, and "influencers" are into sizzurp or cocaine or LCD and a 'scene' follows.

Konichi wa I am Davido-kun some people call me Wapanese like insult i notto rike that

Nope. This is a great opportunity to forge a new term. Preferably a term that includes whites only so niggers can use it to insult the wigger whites, creating divide.

Normalfags. Normies is plebbbittier

Maybe if we figure out how the other groups got their names, and understand the connection between the names and the groups aesthetic, we might figure out the right name for the wigger group.

Wigger is actually a pretty good term, since they literally are white niggers. However it might be too controversial to get a mainstream appeal.

How did hippies get their name?
How did punks get their name?
How did greasers get their name?
How did goths get their name?
How did emos get their name?
How did hipsters get their name?

Once we understand these questions, and find the pattern, then we know what name fits the wiggers, and then we can meme it and turn it mainstream. The wiggers are an undesirable group, but to get mainstream society to hate them like they do hipsters, they first need to be identified and grouped together as a collective.

The etymology of the term 'hippie' is from hipster, and was initially used to describe beatniks who had moved into New York City's Greenwich Village and San Francisco's Haight-Ashbury district.

The origins of the terms hip and hep are uncertain. By the 1940s, both had become part of African American jive slang and meant "sophisticated; currently fashionable; fully up-to-date".[1][2][3] The Beats adopted the term hip, and early hippies inherited the language and countercultural values of the Beat Generation.

Between the late 16th and the 18th centuries, punk was a common, coarse synonym for prostitute; William Shakespeare used it with that meaning in The Merry Wives of Windsor (1602) and Measure for Measure (1603-4, published 1623 in First Folio).[56] The term eventually came to describe "a young male hustler, a gangster, a hoodlum, or a ruffian".[57] As Legs McNeil explains, "On TV, if you watched cop shows, Kojak, Baretta, when the cops finally catch the mass murderer, they'd say, 'you dirty Punk.' It was what your teachers would call you. It meant that you were the lowest.
Further reading:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Punk_rock#Etymology_and_classification

The word "greaser" originated in the 19th century in the United States as a derogatory label for poor laborers, specifically those of Mexican descent. The term was later used to refer to mechanics. It wasn't used in writing to refer to the American subculture of the mid-20th century until the mid-1960s, though in this sense it still evoked a pejorative connotation and a relation to machine work.[1][a] The name was applied to members of the subculture because of their characteristic greased-back hair.

What seems to have happened is that the term "gothic" had been floating around, was occasionally used to describe bands, and eventually stuck. Alongside this, the fans of these bands were described as goths. Gothic fiction is also a genre that goths take a lot of inspiration from. Gothic fiction, which is largely known by the subgenre of Gothic horror, is a genre or mode of literature and film that combines fiction and horror, death, and at times romance.

Emo is a genre of rock music characterized by an emphasis on emotional expression, sometimes through confessional lyrics. It emerged as a style of post-hardcore from the mid-1980s hardcore punk movement of Washington, D.C., where it was known as emotional hardcore or emocore. In the early–mid 1990s, emo was reinvented as a style of indie rock and pop punk by bands such as Jawbreaker and Sunny Day Real Estate. Meanwhile, a more aggressive style of emo, screamo, had also emerged, being pioneered by the San Diego bands Heroin and Antioch Arrow.

So emos got their name because of the emotional music they listened too.

The earliest uses of hipster are often mixed with a very similar word, the hepster. Hepster began appearing in the late 1930s, and primarily referred to a person who is knowledgeable about or interested in jazz. In 1957 Norman Mailer published “The White Negro: Superficial Reflections on the Hipster,” an essay on the adoption of black culture by white people. Whether the popularity of this piece shifted the meaning of the word is open to debate, but at this time hipster begins to be used considerably more often. Some have speculated that hipster transitioned throughout the 1950s and 1960s to become hippie.

The term in its current usage first appeared in the 1990s and became particularly prominent in the late 2000s and early 2010s,[14] being derived from the term used to describe earlier movements in the 1940s.[15] Members of the subculture typically do not self-identify as hipsters, and the word hipster is often used as a pejorative to describe someone who is pretentious,[16] overly trendy, and effete, or a stereotypical term, that has been reclaimed and redefined by some as a term of pride and group identity

Knowing this, it should be possible to find a fitting name for the wiggers.

Hippies are largely alright - they got the name for basically being beatniks that aren't assholes. They're 'hip' they're in style, they're all the rage like that reefer they smoke. Hippies back in the day reefered to people who were part of the psychedelic movement that was cloudseeded by cianiggers. It got a bit away from them but largely the non-insane hippies are pretty cool.
Punks are beatniks who like harder music and purposely making themselves look repulsive like a blowfish inflating itself. Also they're just punk kids, don't pay them any mind. Lots of anarchist types in the group as they're babbys first and most basic 'fuck the system' Historically punks don't fuck with niggers, spics, or jews but it doesn't mean that there is not a few punks that fit into all of the above categories.
Greasers

nigger at least effort into it
don't copy pasta from kikepedia and jewgle results
tl;dr
MOST OF THESE GROUPS COME FROM BEATNIKS INCLUDING LAZY COPYPASTA FAGS

So you might be asking: what exactly is a beatnik?

In the UK we call them "Scroats" or "Scrotes"
As in scrotum.
Because just fucking look at them.

I could probably just read wikipedia and other sites, then type out the exact same information by hand, but I honestly don't see the point, unless you are an university teacher looking to check me for plagiarism. I did try to pull out the most relevant information, using at least two sources for each term.

Is Scrotes already popular in the UK? If it already has a good base of usage, its probably going to be a lot easier to get the term popular.

It's a word that's mostly popular with 30+ native white brits, i've never seen a millennial or nog use the word before, and i live in a city filled with both millennials, and nogs.

I think "Scum" is the most ample term, i don't think you should discriminate against different types of bad. When you give up on your cultural heritage for good, you become one in a sea, a putrid sea, filled with scum.

But yea it's popular with white traditional anglo working class.

Personally I think Wigger fits the best. Pretty much every group listed in OP are wiggers, but its too controversial. Scum is fitting as well, but its simply to negative and too hateful for it to stick and get commonly used.

We want people to be able to talk about them without it instantly being negative. If you use the word nigger when talking about black people, people are going to be turned off and get negative associations. The same will happen if you use any words that are too directly hateful with the wigger group. All the other words works, because they aren't directly hateful, you can use those words in a conversation about those people without it seeming negative or angry. That's how you get mainstream usage of the word. You are never going to get a newspaper or music magazine using the words scum to describe them.

it's called scene, cringy as fuck to call that emo

hmmm

A crucial part of synthesis is being able to relay the information you absorbed in a language recognizable to your target audience.
Somehow I think that Holla Forums's target audience is not the same as (((Wikipedia)))
Example: most people know that KcKenna and Leary were influential to the hippie movement but many do not know that they were literal cianiggers. Copying an article on… say, Terence McKenna gives you this impression:
Terence Kemp McKenna
(November 16, 1946 – April 3, 2000)>American ethnobotanist, mystic, psychonaut, lecturer, author, and an advocate for the responsible use of naturally occurring psychedelic plants.
But no where does it mention that all of those beautiful things he did were spun from being a cianigger involved in culture wars. But that's another rabbit hole.
Also: this man, while being a hippie counter culture hero, is apparently influential in rave culture. Rave culture is hedonistic to the max

Sluts? Whores? Degenerates?

pidgins, socies, codies, deggies, triggies, gutmenschen, conies (consumers) or just goy(i)ms

This site shares servers with 2chan, you know. More Jap than 4chan could ever hope to be, so get lost.

I must be browsing a differ image board

kys

please sage this thread is shit

nigger doesn't know the difference between normie and normalfag. you think he'll know an hero? please.

This thread made me realise that this group is the first group that i simply don't care what they're called - because ultimately they don't come from any sort of 'culture', like all the other groups mentioned. They're just a collection of the sludge scrapped from the top of the pond of synthesised globalist cultuyre. They're just trash. Vacuous trash. They don't have a name because they don't even exist.

DA aren't wiggers they're south africans who are making fun of wiggers and started making money off it, irony poisoned to the core. Ninja is just a DJ, used to mix beats and stated rapping over them to make fun of wiggers and self-hating whites, then he started making money off it because people wanted to screw his gf and sold out hard

this. Die Antwoord are like Beastie Boys or Andrew Dice Clay, minus the obvious jewish heritage. They're mocking genre X, and then laughing all the way to the bank as dumb white people take their mockery as authentic, just a bit quirky and fun (see Laughing With vs. Laughing At)

sage
wigger thread
base greasers

chad-types call them scum with a k, so skum/sckum.
unsure if it's worth adopting

i doubt that

classical is mind-numbing filth just like weed tbh, black metal is true aryan music

If I recall correctly, 'hip' was originally a polite euphemism for opioid use and addiction.

They were the first fucking cancer you retard. The first zombie-mass of useful retards that was at the forefront of the 1968-cultural revolution. And do i really have to educate a fellow user on who was involved with that shit?

They're called good goyim/normie scum. Worm food is also acceptable.