That kid thread

tfw i was that kid

tfw I wasn't that kid

Literally nobody ever

I still have the book in bad state. It wasn't even a great book.
The lesson was worth it all, though.

this

also dub

Reported

guess who it was

I was that kid

Guess which kid kept falling for those lies

Never happened during my time, you would get beat up for less.

Fuck off

He had to bring it back in next hour too. I think I never felt so guilty

>tfw I remember all that gay shit I did to one of my fellow bullshitters

I did that. I bought a friend P3P because he was looking for an RPG for the summer. He's casual as fuck (though he has cerebral palsy and can only pretty much play with one hand, I can't blame him other than poor taste), it's hard to get him to play crap other than Borderlands or Bethesda games.
It took years of convincing to get him to see Tekken is way better than Soul Calibur. The moment he actually bothered to try it, "Holy shit you weren't kidding." I bought him SH1 too, but he clearly had no interest in getting around to it.

Go on.

thanks for reminding me

What makes you think a NEET in the 90s would suddenly stop being a NEET now?

What are you? An underage fag?

I'm 65

I'm sorry user

Seeing everyone his own age being self sufficient and possibly successful as adults.

Shit, that's the main reason why I get up and go to work to pull myself away from wasting my time online.

i'm not a neet, i'm just between jobs

I can get back to work any time I want.

Nigger both of those games blow ass. Should've made him play Virtua Fighter

Why wouldn't you want to? Relaxing is nice, but I would kill myself out of boredom if I had nothing to do or no job.

What's it like to be old and playing games? How do you adapt to internet and trends and shit?

These threads are epic, lol probably my favorite Holla Forums meme tbh

How is this possible? I'm a neet but I still don't have enough time to do all the shit I want to.

>tell him repeatedly not to overwrite the 100% Expert Mode save

I'm lying, I can't find work to save my life
history major was such a fucking mistake

>user, my NES broke. Want to buy Tecmo wrestling for 2$?
>I didn't mean you'd get to keep it if you paid 2$! Only until your parents let you have control over your own money! I have no idea what he meant by this, maybe his parents didn't let him handle money.

How does it feel to know you'll inherit a world my generation fucked up? :^)

Don't worry, we have someone coming to save us.

Maybe I can't shake depression, and I'm uninterested in even my biggest passions and strongest talents
I feel like I'm just waiting for death to get on with it.

90 percent of my day is spent reading, gardening, or playing guitar, I try to avoid binging on video games and anime.

strap the fuck in, the next couple of years will be hell on earth. Learn to use coupons.

I fucking hated that kid

FUCK YOU LARRY WE WERE IN 10TH GRADE FOR FUCKS SAKE

working and not working are 2 different kinds of hell

no kidding, its either maintain the facade of the educated neet elite or work at mcdonalds.

I've spent the past year freaking out about it, its been hard to do other things because the shit that's coming is going to get really bad.

i'm not trying to freak you out, i'm just telling you to get ready for shit.

Protip: Go work in a call center. If you know how to talk to people and depending on how the pay is set up you can make a decent wage to live on. Its what I'm doing now as I too have a worthless degree

kill yourselves

Put the lotion in the fucking basket.

oh shit i just remembered we all used to do that in the pool in the last 15 minutes that were free to play after a swimming lesson

Good job on picking one of the most useless fields of study.
good luck afterward, you'll need it

to this day he still blames me for "stealing" it.

Fuck man. That reminds me of a brother of one of my old friends.

I knew that exact faggot

murder him

High school was years ago and I still hate that kid.

>tfw same kid

Wait, hold the fuck up is that Todd?

See that Russia? You can invade it.

Good times.

I wish I was that kid

me :^)

The first half feels like it belongs in a rage thread, and the other half feels like it belongs in an anti rage thread.

FAAAAAAAG

for you

Fuck off Steven go get a job and raise your mulatto kids

From 97 too 200 i had no console or Pc so i played every every psx game just going to other peoples house. I remember finishig Dino Crisis 2 in one sitting in the house of some kid i didnt even know.

Speaking of CoD shirts, i saw a kid who couldn't be older than 6-7 wearing a GTAV hoodie.

Jesus.

I mean, the first vidya I played was DOOM wayy back in the 90s, but I wasn't that much of a sperg over it to buy merch of it.

When will you learn, into being a mechanic or a sparky if you can at all before it's too late.

That last one was me

>he was my friend so when I was like 20 or something I searched him up
>he looks like a fucking calvin klein model and runs a fortune 500 company
>his wife literally looks like ivanka
I want to kill myself.

All I have to say is he's lucky his uncle was in the room when I got the game back, or his body would have never been found.

Are you sure it's not a different guy with the same name?

If I google myself, I get a teenaged college student that lives in the Philippines. I'm none of those things.

i had great conversations with that faggot.

checked.

The size is about the same.

sucked 2bh

This reminds me of a story I had baby sitting
read through to the end, it's good
but he's still laughing so I think he just dripped some water on himself

Why the hell would he have tampons in the bed posts, let alone shit covered ones?

Yeah, it's stuff like that that makes me glad that any of my family that have kids are far away, since very few of them want to deal with the climate I live in, and the ones that do live down here are just my aunt and uncle.

What is it with Grandia and chocolate? Because when I picked up a copy a while back, the prior owner had spilled melted chocolate all down the hinges, to the point it would barely open. Thankfully the disc, manual, and tray cards were all fine and taking the case apart I was able to get it all clean, but still.

Because he was shoving them in his ass and then hiding them in the fucking bedposts, user

I assumed that would be the "how," but that doesn't explain "why." For what fucking purpose, and how did his mom or sister or whoever not notice their tampons kept disappearing? Or did he somehow buy them himself?

I don't know. It had to have been over a long period of time. I don't know why either, but he sure loved shoving them in his ass.

Basically, he had similar facial features for what I remember.
You know how you can like recognized someone 20 years older even though they may look very different

Enter that kid.
SON OF A BITCH CLYDE, I THOUGHT I WAS GOING TO BE EXPELLED OR ARRESTED OR SOMETHING.
The Driver's ed teacher found out what I was doing, but he was cool with it and was just curious on how it works.

My rich kid friend was half potato, but I knew he and his brothers always bought the newest stuff, so I'd find an excuse to visit all day and play while he had fun watching. When Halo came out, I had to "git gud" because his brothers who were 5 years older always played competitively online.

I don't know what it was with my high school but there were five cases of suicide over the course of like, two years. Shit's weird, man

Every single one was like this, without exception

Once one kid does it, everyone else realizes it couldn't be that hard.

there were definitely benefits of having a acquittance of nubain descent

I feel she is the reason I have yellow fever to this day. I still hate when I hear the occasional thing about her not wanting to have kids.

He still does it, we are 30.

>that kid who tried to commit suicide in high school

If true, how did he do it? Cutting? Pills?

That kid who came over and just played ZSNES Mario World hacks because his single cock-carousel Mom denied him computer 💻 after he went on 4chan at age 11.

Just tell him he'll never beat Todd's high score.

Apparently people only consider taste in their food and don't consider the texture. I think though that avoidance of mushy/grain-y shit must be some primal instinct that I have that tells you to avoid eating certain "mushy" stuff like feces or rotted meat/plants.
God remembering me being such a dope makes me shudder now.

>calling myself gay
Holy fuck I was a faggot.
Also captcha: Fhagdj

That is an oddly specific kid user

First one was me

faggot deserved it
fuck you arthur you piece of shit

hopefully i'll never go that way and start believing on the tower of lies that is my life

white chest hair or gtfo

ok time to tell a disturbing childhood memory
and that's how i got circumcised

I was an even worse kind, the kid who borrows your console and disappears for months at a time. My parents had money to spare, but were cheap and didn't let me own money or buy anything.

Wow holy shit user.

Fuck you sean you fucking nigger.

Way back when, the 'cool kid' at school was actually the one that introduced me to Runescape.
I was just some snot-nosed wimp back then and Runescape was my first MMO, but he never wanted me to talk to him about it because he had a reputation and had to look cool so he couldn't really be seen talking to me (especially about video games).
We used to just hang around fighting mobs for bones and shit, or running around the Wilderness collecting items and trying not to get fucked by the monsters or PKers.
It was great fun and I know on more than one occasion he would beat the shit out of people who were bullying me and they'd have no idea why.

That kid gave me some good memories of a time that was probably a lot shittier than I remember it being.

what, you never got your friends anything for their birthday?

After failing a school leaving exam, one dude in my school decided to be more classy than jumping/hangin/cutting and instead injected fucking poison in the middle of a forest. I guess nobody told him he could retake the exam in autumn to give it another go.

fun thing about that, I THOUGHT we had that kid at school.
He used to talk about games with really weird titles and crazy shit used to happen in them, and we all called bullshit.

Then one day we went around his house for a sleepover.
We knew he had the slanty eyes and shit, but were too young at the time to realise that his parents were Japanese. I think his dad still worked for a Japanese company or something, and that basically, this kid had a Japanese Saturn and his dad was bringing him games back whenever he went on a business trip.

At least I learned never to bring shit to school before vidya became portable.

that kid was me

I knew a kid who stole a lot and lied about practically everything. And I was enough of a gullible dumbass to believe it.
Nobody liked him. It took me about a decade to remember the guy realize he had a really shitty childhood.

Lel that faggot needs to get braces but also to learn how to handle the bantz
I mean I'm a tranny too and even I think he's a faggot

You know exactly what you did but im still checking those trips

The problem is he has other mental issues but because he's a tranny everyone coddles him and tells him it's alright. If cases like that don't realize something's fucked with them on their own they're a lost cause.
Nobody cares what you are, nigga.

I'm not actually a tranny I just wanted to b8

What goes on inside them?

I had a really fucking autistic school

They were all the same kid.

Bullshit. Jewish lies. Erections literally happen before birth. You'd think people on Holla Forums would know more about how children's penises work.

Oh good I thought I was weird for getting raging boners when I was like 4

Fuck. You.

But it's actually possible in Melee. But you'd need to perform the glitch every time you boot up. He might have been telling the truth.

FUCKING TYLER
Got the kid back, his brother happened to find out and using his moralfaggotry gave my shit back and got me a free copy of pokemon so I won't tell his parents. some of my shit was gone though

Wasn't there a gameshark code or something that let you play as him in 64, or am I imagining shit?

That's really sweet.

feels bad

Canada, right?

I would've been that kid that beat you savagely in the face with a rock.

>I was only pretending to be retarded a tranny

Yeah. Is there even another country that uses loonies as a currency?

Just making sure I remember the currency of the Great White North

pretending to be retarded?

go to bed hobbs

Freud pls go

I hope you didn't actually pay him user, I hope you kept a tiny bit of dignity

He didn't happen to be a black Will from Ohio, did he?