Sebastain Gorka Resigns From Trump Admin

Was literally just confirmed on Tucker tonight. More details hopefully to follow. Needless to say this is not good

Other urls found in this thread:

thefederalist.com/2017/08/25/breaking-sebastian-gorka-resigns-from-trump-administration/
non-intervention.com/
breitbart.com/big-government/2017/08/25/exclusive-low-level-white-house-staffer-inflates-credentials-to-lie-about-dr-sebastian-gorkas-resignation-to-press/
archive.is/rXVlA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

thefederalist.com/2017/08/25/breaking-sebastian-gorka-resigns-from-trump-administration/

Gorka confirms that he resigned due to frustrations with the Trump administration, mostly because of the Swamp.

“Your presidency will prove to be one of the most significant events in modern American politics. November the 8th was the result of decades during which the political and media elites felt that they knew better than the people who elect them into office. They do not, and the MAGA platform allowed their voices to be heard,” he wrote, adding, “Millions of people believe in, and have chosen, you and your vision of Making America Great Again. They will help eventually rebalance this temporary reality.”

B-B-B-But the Emporer's playing 50D chess you blackpilling goyi… I mean…faggots.

tl:dr Trump is a zionist faggot surrounded by zionist faggots, but I'll be nice and say I still believe in him.

If anything, his presidency reaffirmed what we've always known: Voting is meaningless.

Michael Scheuer also destroyed Trump and the worthless, parasitic military scum surrounding him on this issue as well.

non-intervention.com/

All I'm hoping is that we get a wall and a repeal of Obamacare. And if not, I guess we have to start shooting, idk.

We could have had this man as head of the CIA but nooooooooooooooooo

Fuck neocons they deserve to dingle from lampposts.

Who would have nominated him? Certainly not the Golden Goy.

the creeping coup continues in slow motion

Again, this was predicted when Bannon left. These men will be more effective outside the White House. You demoralized shit eaters act like Trump is a puppet. When has he ever done anything that he didn't want to? Trump is in charge, you can't prove that he isn't. You have the attention span of a goldfish if you think "this is it, the final nail in the coffin". How many different times in the past week, at least, has this same narrative been attached to every type of news that comes out of the White House.

Really? Who else is left on the anti-Trumpers' list of demands? They got Kelly, Bannon and now Gorka. We're still mired in the ME, can't get shit done in congress, our history is being destroyed daily and people can't hold free speech rallies without being attacked by literal communists while police do nothing, and government office holders praise the damned attackers. Being alarmed by these things is not being a "demoralized shit eater". Are you kidding?

It's almost like you haven't seen how Trump makes small moves in real time while setting up big wins further down the line. You have my permission to panic when Trump actually does anything significant that betrays his promises. So far he ain't done shit like that. He can surround himself with whoever he wants. You think Trump takes orders from other people? You are mental.

It's going to be a really long three years. Well, I guess only one, right? Then everything freezes for another two year bullshit roadshow.

I'm just fucking pissed off, my dad warned me not to get too hyped up over a president, turns out he was right.

I haven't seen that.

The latest stuff I am witnessing is that the US government under Trump is giving the occupy wall street treatment to the pro-white movement.

Not that it will work, but it's my guess that Trump will be left with no base, if it's shown that Trump ordered the Cville setup and the Shuttening.

Oh, he'll have a base still. It'll just be interesting to see how much of it is left and whether he's shored up enough Israel-first and patriotard fart huffers to hang on.

I liked Gorka,
Trump needs to know that those who actually fucking support him are being stopped by those who hate him

WAKE THE FUCK UP TRUMP

Why would you give out your plan so it can be countered?
Trump's been playing the deep state that way for two years now.
There must be something else behind this.

welp, this time I am actually super fucking worried. Gorka is an orban ally, idk what this means, but I don't like it at all.
>inb4 concern shilling
I'm not, I am getting really fucking upset here

i'm betting DeVos is next on the chopping block…

Just fucking say "Jews". Just say it. It's Jared and Ivanka and Cohn and that Dina bitch.

You fucking worry warts in this thread. Don't forget to take your blood pressure medication. Trump has political capitol to burn for another 2.5 years. He has a lot of room to maneuver to get some actual results. If he gets the tex code done and can figure out something with healthcare none of your worrying will amount to anything.

Not the voting base, but the one on the net, that is his only defense against the MSM.

The USA have outsourced censorship to get around the law, and to look as an impartial broker, so it's a dangerous game Trump is playing when he at least knows that pro-whites are being shut down under his command.

What was he actually doing anyway???

He did some TV appearances but what policy was he actually driving?

You dimensional chess fags are gonna still say hes playing in a higher order strategy once he starts passing holohoax denial laws.

I liked Gorka too, is all this really because of charlottesville?

I recommend just immediately filtering anyone pushing chess at this point. Don't even let them know you're doing it.

Repostan what I said, but read Art of the Deal. These people (Bannon, Mooch, and now Gorka) were never meant to stay permanently, they were always going to be shitcanned so that way he can negotiate on the wall, NAFTA, and taxes.

Gorka is a neocon, nothing of value was lost.

This is bad.

Gorka's departure is the last straw for the politically incorrect. From now on, unimpeded (((political correctness))) is America's lot.

These forces CANNOT BE APPEASED. They accept no appeasement. They will continue tearing down Trump's administration even after Trump dead. And don't expect that they will stop there. They will go after us, here, on Holla Forums, too.

You're waisting your breath. This thread is all shills circle jerking themselves.

does that mean trump is playing his fans the same way he plays his enemies?

Fuck off nigger, Art of the Deal. Nothing is permanent.

Are they trying to make trump's admin look like a failure with all of these resignations?

This is you right now.

No. It's just people who aren't on the direct payroll of the MIC and Federal Reserve board member banks are leaving because there's nothing worthwhile to achieve with Trump.

Really want to see some solid action on antifaggots, gun control repeals, some concrete gains on The Wall, ending this anti-white desecration of Confederate statues by nigger mayors, and less involvement in the ME. Is the federal government really this impossible to get anything done in? I haven't heard about any new, aggressive EOs in what seems like a pretty long time….

This doesn't even make any fucking sense, why would removing everyone loyal to you to negotiate with a complete hostile zog be beneficial in any way? If it's like this the fucking wall will be art of the deal'd into "comprehensive immigration reform" which is kikespeak for doing fucking nothing at all if not letting in even more turdskins.

Sheriff Joe got pardoned tonight, but blackpills and shills don't care.

Yes.

Fake weakness; enemies will jump at you; surprise them next. Classic bait and switch, which he has done countless times. And as other anons said before, staying in the White House is actually counter-productive if you're someone who can get shit done. There are those who are good at negotiating and those who are good at getting their hands dirty and doing actual stuff. Wait for further developments, watch how the dems will react to it.

Sebastian "Fake and cuck" Gorka is a shill that I would personally purge on the DOTR!

I watched Trump's Afghanistan speech and he mentioned Islamic terrorism at least two times!

Hey just wait, it's all part of the chess game. It's just a distraction for the media that will only cost billions and American lives for the benefit of kikes. You trump hating shills just don't understand, just read Art of the Deal as it specifically shows how to fight kikes and deep state powers.

Just you wait it's going to be a great move like being in Syria even though it's illegal and we keep aiding terrorists by bombing tiger forces. So fucking BASED. That Scheuer guy had no idea how things work compared to trump because he had never won an election and had received the title of God Emperor. Trump also can solely get things done and can't be controlled by people stonewalling him, but man those damn people stonewalling him are really preventing him from getting things done. But wait you can't criticize him because he pardoned sheriff Joe so shill be BTFO'd. Praise KEKistan my fellow MAGApedes!

You're a shillary cuck, reported

when both sides of the isle are working against the POTUS, basically yeah.

They set up the alt-right in Cville, so it's not strange that Bannon and Gorka left.

The only real question is if Trump knew about it or not.

What state do you even live in? Puerto Rico? I don't see a faggot like you shooting anyone.

Reported for being either FBI or a berniebro

How many pro-white platform have been shut down now?

Not that the civics seem to care a lot, thinking they have gotten rid of a competitor.

what do you mean? what platforms?

Hey man, since he's free it means he has his job back and is shipping thousands of spics out, oh wait.

I figured it out, this really is clever. Kansas City dances moves all over that 4d chessboard. Bravo. I won't say anything more, but I hope someone besides me sees it. I wasn't really worried before, since Trump will never break a law while in office, but this solidifies the other thing I thought to be the hardest to do. God bless the patriots.

Platform = websites, twitter accounts, youtube channels. Originally a platform where you could stand and speak, so people could hear you.

The ones the US government have outsourced the fight against hate to, have been deplatforming pro-whites since Cville

One must be pretty naive to think that is a coincidence, when Cville was a setup to paint pro-whites as violent Nazis.

Good question, everyone is making a stink about this but who the fuck is he and what did he actually do?

Seems Gorka wrote a letter saying the same "FUCK NEOCONS" rebellion as Flynn. He was /ourguy/ but couldn't take it anymore.

Godwin needs to be invoked more often.

Keep me posted shillberg.

Listen, if Trump is serious about crushing ISISreal and keeping the Turkroaches in check, then he can't abandon Afghanistan. It has too much geographic and strategic importance right now. It doesn't matter what Bush and Obama's goals were in the past regarding Afghanistan. We aren't living in the past, and they aren't in office right now.

That doesn't mean this can't turn into a horrible mess later down the road, and/or be illustrative of how Trump caved to the Powers That Be and sold the country out. But acting all hysterical about it right now is nothing but concern trolling.

I really wish we could figure out what goes on in the black box behind closed doors that is the oval office. I really want to know the inner machinations and how these neocon ZOG deepstate kikes are still able to control everything when they should all ostensibly be getting kicked the fuck out.

Is it possible to win and lose at the same time?

Out of all the ones that resigned, Gorka was the only one I actually liked. The fact that he was linked to kikebart, however, was always a bit worrisome.

if the government is not shutdown if they don't accept the wall funding, Trump must go

It used to be frustrating reading this kind of drivel here, but it's just so normal now.

pic backstory?

Gorka loves jews, why else would he work for Kikebart?

4d chess…?

Lmao

That's some serious demoralization shilling, you're a hillary shill trying to make us not vote Trump, even if the election is already over, that's why we need to support Trump bending to kushnigger and ivanka.

who should we have voted for?

Betcha he's the CIA guy who leaked everything.

Seems to me he was just a floating body that served as a public face to make some news anchors sweat.

Nice downboat sage and projecting your feelings, reddit kike.

It's almost like no one ever read another famous "Art"… The Art of War. Without such context; it's easy for shills to blackpill the uninitiated.

Or I didn't want to bump the thread with an offtopic post like you're doing
Might as well throw that shill manual away if you can't even use your assigned buzzwords correctly, you dense fucking nigger.

Oh, the bullshit excuse after posting about the same thing I said two times without saging, and vomit over his feelings saying the truth is outrageous and sensational, just go back to your kekistani redditors or TRS alt-kikes, these might be more subtle for your dick sucking faggotry.

More like you're spewing nonsensically like an upset little faggot.

Just like Priebus and Bannon were, right?

I say it's about time for some "big wins" because there have been none yet as far as I can tell.

I'm not the one claiming facts are outrageous and stupid shit like "hillary shills" when the election is months over because I'm a retarded insecure faggot, but whatever, I always forget that women are allowed to post on the internet

Neither am I, yet here you are putting words in my mouth like a kvetching heeb
Yeah, sometimes I forget there's internet access in Tel Aviv too.

Here, woman:
Talk about making up bullshit with zero refutation.

Proves radical jewry is the real problem, not sandniggers in ninja costumes.

So I said facts were outrageous and somehow mentioned "hillary shills" in this cute little greentext?
Thanks for proving you're actually an illiterate faggot and probably a low-iq shitskin as well.

you dumb nigger

Nice refutation. Is the life of shill that tiring?

You'll have to forgive me for not acting hysterical when the guy who single-handedly shutdown TPP and stopped the CIA Kikes involvement in Syria ejects another Zionist blogger from his administration.

Here, woman:
Always clinging to nonsensical hillary strawman, besides the regular idioct claims that don't argue anything that I already mentioned.

HOLY FUCK YOU'RE ACTUALLY RETARDED
CHECK THE ID, YOU SHITSKIN FILTH

According to kikebart, a nobody staffer Kelly Sadler seemed to have emailed to almost every major news outlets.
breitbart.com/big-government/2017/08/25/exclusive-low-level-white-house-staffer-inflates-credentials-to-lie-about-dr-sebastian-gorkas-resignation-to-press/
archive.is/rXVlA

Could she be one of the traitors or was she trying to get attention?

Confirms what I said all the time, all you faggots cling to the same shit, like a bunch of virgin teenage kikes in a JIDF room shilling thread and giving upboats to each other.

Keep posting, you're making my night, little monkey nigger.

The US has no strategic interests in Afghanistan. They don't exist. It's a war that was lost on day one and was launched on entirely fraudulent premises. There's nothing to refute. You're a worthless kike shill.

There's no point in keeping guys like Gorka and Bannon who are ready to brawl in the White House where they have a leash on them.

I know you can't even refute that you were defending and agreeing with his post, but tell me more random meaningless crap.

Who the fuck made this?

You also can't read, nigger.

If the "United States" is defined as Judeo-Corporate america(Nasdaq:JuCop), then there is big interest in them poppy fields to supply big pharma opium for the pills that poison white working class americans.
Not to be confused with the heroin epidemic, that heroin comes from mexico not afghanistan.

You can't, and you didn't, but I know it may be hard to understand that trough your shitskin kike mind used to mental gymnastics.

In a roundabout way, that's the point I was making.

Reported for thumbnail posting, a method of degrading forum quality.

The shitskin lost his marbles. What a surprise. As if they were a stable breed to begin with.

Tell me when you precisely said "shitskin kike". I will take your another derailment bait, while you avoid to answer me.

So gay. He doesn't need support from bitches.

You know, if you changed your playbook just a little bit once a year, maybe someone you talk to would be inclined to listen to you for more than a minute.

That's some shitty excuse to defend your JIDF mate's coward jew rethorical tactics, did he cried to you over almost an hour after you came here for more meme posts.

Afghanistan shares a border with Turkey, Iran, and Pakistan you twat.

Turkroaches are part of team ISISreal and are trying to take over what little government exists in Afghanistan after getting cucked in Syria. So go cry some more about Trump not letting Turkroaches take over Afghanistan and box in Iran for their buddies in Israel.

so much that even all actual (right-wing) zionist faggots had to resign

Yet people still don't see the advantages of dictators.

Your post should have started and ended with this phrase. It would have been more truthful.

I voted for Trump but with the caveat that the last 6 presidents of my adult life have worked daily to ruin this country. Seriously guys. 25-30 year old Mexicans are replacing us all, and of course the 1.4 billion Chinese. We're fucked and Trump is fucking us too. Just look at Congress and the Senate, and the courts, and corporate America. In 50 to 100 years America will be dead to the world.

Wow little man, you picked a part of my post a twisted something against me, still any of you morons can't actually refute anything than doing these kike like posts.

So what? The United States doesn't share a border with any of these places.
Oh, are they? I thought they were drifting away from NATO after the failed coup attempt. It's so difficult to keep up.
Just complete nonsense.

Oh because the Kike media reports "Turkey is threatening to send waves of Rapefuges into Europe"?

Oy vey those dirty Turks are threatening to do exactly what we want them to do! Oy vey what a rift in our alliance! Keep trying Shillberg.