Antifags win - SF "Patriot Prayer" Alt-Right Rally CANCELED

mercurynews.com/2017/08/25/san-francisco-right-wing-rally-cancelled-organizers-say/

Organizers of two right-wing rallies scheduled for this weekend in San Francisco and Berkeley abruptly called off their events on Friday afternoon, after weeks of blowback from local residents and elected officials.

But questions remained about whether protesters would show up anyway, and some local leaders said they still worried violence could erupt. The only thing nearly everybody seemed to agree on: Anything could happen.

The surprise turnaround started at 3 p.m. on Friday, when Joey Gibson, the founder of the conservative group Patriot Prayer and the organizer of a rally scheduled for Saturday in San Francisco’s Crissy Field, started a Facebook Live broadcast to announce his event wouldn’t go forward. Gibson said that he believed that “tons of extremists” would be coming and that it could become dangerous.

Other urls found in this thread:

baptismsite.com/about-us/
mercurynews.com/2017/08/25/whos-behind-the-mysterious-rally-in-berkeley-this-sunday/
sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2017/08/25/patriot-prayer-canceled-san-francisco-crissy-field/
abc7news.com/politics/patriot-prayer-shifts-rally-focus-from-crissy-field-to-alamo-square-park/2343254/
youtube.com/watch?v=xdTmbU3xR1Q
profeminist.tumblr.com/post/164486379637/profeminist-source-reblogging-icymi-the-nazi
youtube.com/watch?v=tlsqGT09VuA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Looks like hecklers vetoed this one.

Sounds like a bunch of cuckservative Jew-worshippers.

NOT
EVEN
ONCE

Wow, how shocking. None of them would even name the Jew I bet. Fuckers.

You know it. Pray for Saint Raytheon and a doubling down in the AfPak.

That's exactly what they are. They sent out an email explaining that they were not racist etc. and so forth. Not a single one of the Berkeley communists gave a flying fuck, as expected, and still sent out Instabook alerts trying to recruit as many Antifa and brown people as possible to protest the "racists." Cuckservatives need to fucking figure out that these people don't give a shit if you're not racist, the left hates them no matter what. It pisses me off how clueless they are sometimes.

white nationalism CANCELED

These people weren't even white nationalists you dipshit.

Those prayers are useless anyway. Patriots of what? Praying about what? Those monuments do not deserve praying for them. People deserve some redpilling instead.

Despite this being a designated shitting thread I think antifa and the reds are still going to show and raise a ruckus. Police are still en-route as well.

THE JEWS KILLED JESUS

Taking the most cursory look at their belief system and what it has netted this country over the last 20-30 years, I for one hope they never figure anything out. I hope they're suppressed forever.

Pic Related

Baptism site of Jesus.

Still a win. Jimmies were rustled and faggots touched a lot of dog shit. Let's false flag rallies everywhere, every weekend and bankrupt these shit towns with niggers and faggots in control of city council.

The left will still show up and make morons of themselves, just like Boston. Just like they always do. Actually sort of funny to cancel this last minute, since I'm sure dozens of lefties in the bay were frothing at the mouth spending time and money planning their interruptions and now it's all for naught.

The Israeli side is blocked and mined but King Abdullah II of Jodan actually paid for demining from his side and it can be accessed there
Fun fact: most of the early excavation/restoration was funded by Saddam Hussein in the 80s/early 90s
baptismsite.com/about-us/

Kek. Looks like someone might actually fuck with the left like some anons predicted. Make a ruckus, plan a rally, only to stop it last minute. Now the region has a grassy field full of shit and the financers of antifa/blm etc will buss people and spend money for no reason, while we probably still get these stupid libcucks to get angry over nothing and destroy shit everywhere anyway, just like in boston.
If some anons live in the area, take your cam and try to film everything these stupid cunts do, every action of theirs must be filmed, put together and spread among normies.

wew laddie

This and this. These people need a bullet in their and their children's brains just like the leftists.

Should've held it at Alcatraz with zero police intervention outside of a bay perimeter. Would've been great.

Only reddit-tier dipshits think triggering leftists is some kind of victory.
To who? And so what? They still control all the institutions of power, you can slap a smugface on yourself all you want, they're still steamrolling us.

Fuck off trs. I don't give a brass shit if the slightest bit of reality spoken to you causes demoralization, it's your fault for being so weak if that's the case.

They were the kind of faggots who do "interfaith prayer." What kind of unitarian cuckoldry is that?

They lost this one. Now the left will claim this as a victory boosting their morale and resolve to "smash the fash."

If they were going to do this, they should've seen it through to the end. The niggers held on when dogs bit, police arrested and beat them. These cowards couldn't do the same? They are a disgrace to their ancestors and our race.

Reminder
Securing the existence of our people involves sacrifice to the point where it may mean your life. Live well and die better.

I live in SF, so I might go down there tomorrow. Gunna be a bunch of people there either way.

Any of you fags in the area?

Whatever, faggot. So some Christcucks bail on some trap that's been set for them. The Salt-left just blew a fuckload of cash mobilizing the dregs of society. Not even Fag Anglins Thai Fuck Shack boys would have showed up there.

Are you retarded? Is this your first day here or something?

They're holding a press conference in Alamo Square instead, with all the same speakers. Things will still happen.

This

The neocons need to learn they have no future, zero. We'll avenge the Old Right.

Or take the Federal Reserve pill? Do you even understand where money comes from? Money physically can't run out until it is rejected by buyers, producers, and providers.

I talked to the main guy, Joey Gibson a few weeks ago. Hes a good man. I know yall hate anyone darker than snow but we need allies. Dont have to mix with their daughters or even break bread with them. Just know who the real bad guys.

Thinking of going out there yeah but i dont want to die

Not with patriotard scum we don't.

Oh yeah, I'm still going for sure and so are hundreds of others!

No I'm Not - I'm in TN

Choose the hill you want to die on you fucing sperg. Jesus christ you fucking autists drive me mad

Funny. Trend becoming that public events going to be cancelled based on the potential for the left to not be able to control themselves. This is why you can't have nice things.

Filtered.

Disappointment. Was looking forward to watching them get BTFO by antifa.

Please end your life as well as your offspring please and thank you.

well that fucking sucks. :^/

With people who don't even have the balls to see a patriotard protest out? And who categorically reject ethnonationalism? With friends like that, who needs enemies

well, millions of shitskins invading the street each morning to pray are glorified.. so

They aren't even alt-kike. They're worse. Bunch of literal heebhugging Christcucks. Also it's their fault for setting it up in the most pozzed place in America. SF is AIDSville.

this. doesn't sound very altright to me. sounds like a bunch of oathkeeper boomer faggots

These groups need to get repeatedly BTFO until the useful ones have all come over.

Nah, cucks backed out sounds more like.

In point of fact, sounds, if anything, like events that were always going to be cancelled, having only been set up SO that they could be cancelled.
Psy-Ops everywhere nigger.

>mercurynews.com/2017/08/25/whos-behind-the-mysterious-rally-in-berkeley-this-sunday/

Perhaps he's wondering why you'd cut the dick off a man before throwing an anti-Marxism rally.

excellent strategy. keep the leftists chasing false flags. their natural desire is to destroy wherever they assemble. youtube that shit for max redpilling and investigative efforts.

Organizing 'demonstrations' in liberal enclaves is fucking stupid. In war only an idiot would fight on poor ground, yet the alt-right consistently chooses to march in pozzed shitholes. Boston? Seriously?

Why not demonstrate in old milltowns with high white populations? Those are the places which would be receptive to white nationalism. The goal of a rally is to rally. Going into niggertown with a swatstika, what is that going to do, especially if you aren't going there to fight?

Maybe one day they'll learn.

They actually have a point. Imagine doing this sort of thing in 20 cities every weekend. You only go to some while the others are decoys. You force lefty cities/states to spend resources and lefty groups like antifa/BLM to waste time and energy fighting phantoms. Do this enough and they'll eventually begin to suffer fatigue. This style of conflict should sound familiar to any user who has studied military strategy.

If those supposed to be (((alt-right))) rally like that in DC with "black lives matter too" signs, then good. Now faggots will be walking on their dogs shit.

Some bored ass shills in dis thread yo.

This is fucking brilliant actually, cancel at the last minute? Then only antifay shows up?

Making it completely impossible to blame the resulting destruction of property on the "right wing extremists" I mean CNN will anyway, but still. Fucking brilliant.

if there was a like button, I would click it for this.
these false flag rallies cause the leftist enemies to spend resources, make excellent intel gathering opportunities and create the next round of memes. we need these lulz every weekend

halfchanpol rally next weekend in Portland. meme this into reality.

we need to keep doing this, and on a larger scale

ITold that to some faggot Blackpill (((Shill))) earlier this thread. Remember folks they don't have the cash nor do the faggots that they hire have the knees for this kind of shit.

That article reads like it's the fucking twilight zone
sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2017/08/25/patriot-prayer-canceled-san-francisco-crissy-field/

NEWS CONFERENCE BEING HELD IN ALAMO PARK

Looks like Right Wing Prayer Squads will still be holding a rally on sunday
Requesting webm.

abc7news.com/politics/patriot-prayer-shifts-rally-focus-from-crissy-field-to-alamo-square-park/2343254/

Reminder that any event can be a victory if portrayed in the correct way.

The jews have made losses look like victories many a time, and portrayed other's victories as losses. All of the idiots and shills in this thread are trying to push the narrative of the right wing 'paper tiger', which is exactly what the Jews want.

If Antifa had killed someone in Charlottesville it would have been portrayed as a victory for them. They had scored first blood against the 'neo-nazis'. As they had a fat commie whore run over, surely that should be a loss for them? Nope. They portray it as a victory, as our side being the evil monster that needs stopping.

We can do the same here. Portray this event as a bunch of largely elderly and peaceful Christians who just want to protect their heritage. The extreme and violence made them take the moral high ground and cancel it, for the protection of the leftist who would get gunned down (justly) had they turned up.

By doing this we portray ourselves as a strong side. We didn't turn up because it would have turned violent, and we'd have had to hurt / kill them. We are being benificent, kind, we are the good guys trying to keep the peace. They are unhinged maniacs who are pushing the US to civil war.

That is the angle we push. When we kill or beat them, we push the angle of them being pussy faggot numale cowards. Simple. L2PR you faggots.

ok sure

ALAMO PARK
REMEMBER THE ALAMO
BURN IN HELL SANTA ANA

Like user above said, the coffers are unlimited for these faggots. They get their money from the federal government and from NGO's with more cash than they know what to do with, they'll be happy to spend the meager amount needed to cover protests
That's exactly what the right shouldn't be: a phantom, aka an ineffectual force in politics and the social scene
No they won't, they'll get emboldened by the FACT that they own the streets, own the media, and own the narrative, and you're too cowardly to oppose them.

away from main machine so no webm,
youtube.com/watch?v=xdTmbU3xR1Q

fight our red army head-on goys, it'll be fine

The guy your responding to is none other Than (((Head-on-Heebowitz)))

Silly Kike, people don't run exclusively of money especially if your on a charter bus for 3 weeks and not getting any pay. You can't Counter-Protest a Protest that isn't there.

An Idea came to me. Has anybody got any info on the Charter busses the commies are using? We could figure out there route and ambush. Has anybody just thought of calling the fat ones pigs and oink at at them?

The don't have unlimited amounts of money. The have a ratio of spent money vs results. If all they're doing is wasting diesel and bus fare to get to one empty site after another, they will begin to bleed serious amounts of money.
The Taliban has been using the tactics I've described for 15+ years against ZOG. So far they are gaining strength and winning.
These people want to fight. They want the PR and dopamine rush that comes from assaulting unarmed people with bike locks and acid. Three or four weeks straight of no action will take a toll on them, especially if there are rallies that are occurring in other parts of the country that they couldn't counter.
I set the tempo. I engage them when I want. If I want their asses on a bus at 5:00 in the morning on a Saturday to go to a protest, I'll make them do so.

Case in point: profeminist.tumblr.com/post/164486379637/profeminist-source-reblogging-icymi-the-nazi

prayer rally starting
youtube.com/watch?v=tlsqGT09VuA