twitter.com/notch/status/901732975259394049
archive.is/VZiIX
twitter.com/Cripplor
archive.is/QeXFx
twitter.com/notch/status/902832229927321605
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>twitter.com/notch/status/901192994971410433
wew.
Guess a whole shitload of 10 year olds got redpilled all of a sudden.

He's been irrelevant for years and is probably desperate for attention, but I'm not going to say no to someone raising awareness.

Like many of us, Notch was just some vidya-playing NEET on Holla Forums. And like many of us, spending enough time on the imageboards eventually redpills you. Divorce and having to deal with rich kikes all the time probably helps too.

Dude still has 4 million followers. Doesn't really matter who is saying something, so much as how large their audience is.

Welp notch is dead. Best start redpilling those kiddies on the kikes who want to rape and eat them.

GAS THE KIKES, RACE WAR NOW

Bump
I'm going to grab alefantis and waterboard him and livestream it. Then let him go scott free no worse for the wear
MARK THESE WORDS

Nah, it's hard to bump off a billionaire without drawing a fuck ton of attention. If they kill him now it will Streisand effect the shit out of things. Notch will be fine.

define pizzagate in 25 words or less

Bad goy

All politicians, nobility, and roch people rape children.

Clinton Podesta cheese walnut pasta sanders comet alefantis 576 pakala lane Kauai cheesybay davidflintstone
I cheated on the last word

The parenthesis make me assume he's mocking the belief in it but who knows. He'll be found dead in his candy room soon enough.

Child rape and sacrifice cult, possible Hathor Pehtalpha or OTO. Power from loosh caused by poopdicking kids. Pure evil.

The CIA and Mossad's systematic rape, breeding, and filmed torture of children as a mafia style initiation ritual for control and blackmail of government officials.

Pizza related map dominoes hottubparty $65,000 hotdogs besta ryan vaughn comet stains forever blechhhhhh #killroom

Doesn't he also have hundreds of millions of dollars from his sale of Minecraft to Microsoft? He could fund a pro-white media company if he wanted to, although he's Swedish so maybe not.

Dude has probably been approached by the kiddie fuckers trying to get him to join. He's a billionaire after all.
Surprising lack of shills in this thread. Only 1 or 2 that I've spotted so far. Weird.

Jewish blood libel is still alive today

"debunked" shooter outrageous #hotard maddeline mccann tony Podesta artwork moloch jew filmed blackmail paperniggertheprinceofsuburbs

Jimmycomet instagram kang nigger fundraiser renovation of basement shut up and fuck alien graffiti PIZZA

jews

He doesn't live in Sweden anymore afaik.

No one going to help? Duly noted

I feel like this thread is going to get swarmed with bots and (1)
set the bait

Just wait for /salt-left/ to come in and shill the "muh eceleb" angle.

this is good news

pretty good summary actually

But why he put it in ()?

How would he know?

rich people and politicians who aren't Trump sodomize children and literally worship satan and use pizza restaurants and ping pong and code language as cover

This might be wrong. Depending on what blackmail they are using on him. A man with so many jews around him doesn't walk around without a compromising evidence.

They latch onto anything they perceive to be a fracture point. One or two anons tell off people spamming their eceleb waifus, and before you know it every physical person is an 'eceleb' and 'namefag' you should never leave your house etc.

I interpreted it as him saying it like "oh btw guys it's real" with the parenthesis. Idk.

Maybe he means it's even bigger than pizzagate.

Glad to see your shill detector is in working order.

jewish blood libel

I can do it in 1:

Moloch

He donated 10k to AGDQ recently and got booed, I guess he's over trying to be "nice".

lel show me an eceleb that hasnt cucked faggot
even if you do there's at least 20 kiked ones for every decen one

He is being sarcastic user, just look at the '()'.

Flashback time.

I am just a simple miner, mining his memes.

The funniest part about that (assuming it's not some attention-whoring transtrender) is Balding Ginger there is going to get his ass beat by his boyfriend when he gets home for calling attention to it. Not that he needed to.

He earned 2 billion from selling mineycrafta and was already super-rich before that.

A secret cabal of pedophiles with powerful connections own and operate restaurants in an effort to provide cover for their sexual abuse of innocent children.

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEW
God damnit notch, does he want to be suicided or something? His billions of dollars could have been used to screw with kikes big time so why is he blowing the lit so damn early?

If he did have such scandal-worthy info, kike's would've used it during the election. All the compromising is just kikes forcing him to do it with their total control over congress. An Eternal Deadlock for the entire presidency.

How the fuck does parenthesis equate to sarcasm in your mind?

I think they're terrified of parenthesis in general now because of the triple pair that call them out. I didn't read Notch's tweet as sarcasm, I read it more like he was whispering it.

The rich and powerful fuck and murder kids secretly.

I'm confused. How do you get booed for donating money to charity?

Dude is a normie just dipping his toes. He responded "I hate this world" or something similar to a video from Charlottesville of people chanting "Fuck off faggots". If he ever does flip he could be anti-George Soros.

They also do this by calling people jews, which is unfortunately sometimes quite effective as we are paranoid AF (with good reason). Always demand proofs.

They got Jobs. All he seemed interested in was privacy. Goodbye, Notch.

He bought a penthouse somewhere in San Fran last I recall.

Does he dislike change in demographics?

You do when the person giving more money than anyone else that watches that faggot shit is guilty of evil wrongthink, even if he's more cucked in some ways than the aut-right.

He's an evil man on twitter
archive.is/WM8Ta

He should've spent that billion funding a private army to do very legal things to rich, kosher bankers.

Oh. Very good point.

Notch had better be careful, they might decide to come for him.

>inadvertently redpill an entirely new generation of turbo autists
Imagine all of those young sperglings using the autism they normally channel into making 1:1 replicas of the Sistine chapel with blocks and pouring buckets of pixel lava onto internet tree houses into deconstructing jew lies.

this

I feel legitimately bad for Notch.

Yeah he was a turbo neckbeard at first, but he learned his lesson in the hardest way possible, through first hand experience. It's kind of depressing.

That shit gave me the horror-chills.

If he were in the USA he'd already be fucked. The fappening already made this a clear example of how easy it is to frame an entity with mass amounts of nudes of something and have (((action))) taken. The NSA has the largest collection of pics, nudes and etc. alike, CP and adult nudes alike. NSA, other deep state alphabet soup, alongside whatever tech co like microsoft would just have to sneak CP into your machine without you ever realizing, and they could nail you right then and there. Worse, they could charge you and then plant the CP and you wouldn't have anything to defend yourself. The cards would be auto stacked against you. MJ is a pretty good example of having CP planted based on false accusations. But that's because after his 1995 release of "they don't care about us" where the original had phrases like "jew me, sue me, everybody do me. Kick me, kike me, don't you black or white me" and then there was an uproar to have that song changed to blank the "jew" and "kike" parts out. Aftewards, hollywood and juden gave michael hell, and later led to his 2005 trial

Proof that the Jews and "elites" are truly fucked in the head and deserve the DOTR

bump for interest

This timeline just keeps getting better and better.
Im starting to believe that the days of the kikes truly are numbered.

WEW

(checked)

Don't just believe user, be sure of it, even if all the mongolian art trading board members have to make it so themselves. This timeline is the timeline of winning.

I appreciate the optimism but you and I both know that they actually are that stupid.

(checked)

Welp. RIP Notch I guess.

Buzzfetid journoshits wanting Holla Forums to create content for them.

Oy vey dis is a complete hawlacawst! Dis is puah blood libel! These ah baseless accyashins! Stop listening to this goy, these ah ramblings of a viralent anti semite and white supremacist!

The elite eat, fuck, and torture children for Satan, and for blackmail material.

Anti slide bump

Everything helps.

They don't do it for Satan so much as for themselves. The Semites and the traitors who serve their efforts would torture, fuck, and eat their dark deities if they thought it'd be personally beneficial.

Remebmer Star Wars. We are the desperate and unlikely little rebellion which is going to win against all odds against a cold and heartless machine of evil.

Only a matter of time until the tranny kills itself.

Is this implying sarcasm at all you think?
Or did he mean ((()))?

Jews raping children.

Next week we'll hear about how Notch shot himself in the back of the head 5 times

He lives in Beverly Hills.

Alefantis Instagram, kill room, children bound to pizzaria, behaving like pet dogs at grocery store, extra Haitian, art with pictures of kids being raped.

Didn't this fucker outbid Beyonce for the home he lives in?
This guy is fucking loaded and lives around hollywood kikes. I would not be surprised if he has had run ins with such rings.

Bump for more info

Godammit what did I miss…

Why all the autism in this thread over parentheses? And I don't mean the kind that can geolocate a flag based on clouds. The most obvious >implication of normal parentheses, if you think of it as a textual linguistic method to emulate how one would verbally communicate, would be that of whispering.

I had a quick look at his twitter and a lot of the photos are of the dildo that it uses to stop the wound from closing.

(absolutely checked)

I know nobody wants to believe it, but Trump did have a friendship with Jeffrey Epstein who ran pedo island.
Trump flew on Epstein's planes more than once and Trump and Ivanka's phone numbers were in Epstein's little black book.
Remember that next time Trump cucks to the neo-cons and you have no idea why.
You can say they would have used any dirt on Trump during the election, but why would they do that? If he wins, they can just use it to control the presidency just as they would have with Hillary or Bill. Hell, if anything like that went down with Trump and/or Ivanka, they'd have more leverage with Trump/Ivanka than they could have ever had with Bill.

are you a retarded spammer?

yes

global report

wrong thread

It wouldn't surprise me, but whether Trump is a part of it is usually used by the Left as deflection to excuse their own pedophiles.

I had to stop. I need to get out of this place. I need this to stop. I just want.. it.. to stop..

I'm not saying it did or didn't happen, but it's something to keep in mind when someone says:

I don't think you can be 100% sure on the "everyone except Trump" rhetoric considering his ties to someone who literally ran an island for fucking children.

They are numbered, all right.

He doesn't know about the wifi or the blue buckets of filth or the acid or Hawaii distillers or cheesybay or Dave stone or Sasha lord or Amanda kleineman or Eli Sizemore (rip kid) or any of it.

There is no escape

Pizzagate is probably at this point a red herring.

Right. Totally. Jimmycomet and Ryan cometstainsforever vaughn are TOTALLY innocent. They never did nuthin! They Wuz good boyz.
SHUT UP AND FUCK AYYLMAO

DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHED

F

(c-c-c-che-c-checked)
Please God, Kami, Kek, whatever your name, BLESS THESE DIGITS

You're aware that charity drives are just a virtue signalling pissing contest, right?

bump

Blue checkmarks are going after him now.

archive.is/C41F8
Better shows Byrne using typical tricks. Sage for doublepost.

Someone direct him here. We'll welcome him.

Newscum.

Jeeesus H Fucking Christ.
I need to bleach my eyes now.
just what i need a hairy fucking pacifier

Wew lads

We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children. This means the genocide of the jews and their puppets. Faggot.

You're kidding right? He's gonna be found dead suicided after his long isolation had driven him insane.
Want proof? He just twitted about some insane conspiracy theory about pizzas…

Hi cianigger see . This is not a conspiracy. It happens, is happening, and has been happening since the beggining of kikes existing.

jews fucking kids and using fronts

it was the CIA not Clinton shes a puppet

He's going to get himself whacked, but this is still pretty funny to watch.

Whatever happened to him making a game with Sam Hyde?

Anyone have some of those wikileak emails where there's a lot of weird phrases like 'Super Guy Leader Extraordinaire' or something near, and it mentions a pool party with '11, 9, and almost 7' and reassures multiple times that they'll be there? I had full screencaps of them saved but they've apparently been lost into the void that is my images folder.

Not your personal army. Check the investigation thread

Lad, do you even know what that phrase means?

TAVISTOCK

Correct.

archive.is/Bg4hv
There's some cuckery on "natural medicine researcher suicides" and the race war but he seems surprisingly in the know.

HE'S GONE NUCLEAR
twitter.com/notch/status/901732975259394049

if only he had posted all this before the SJWs ran his name through the mud

>twitter.com/notch/status/901732975259394049
MADMAN IS STILL TWEETING, ITS 3AM!!!

He lives in LA doesn't he?

>twitter.com/notch/status/901732975259394049

What happens next to Notch? Ending in …
0,1) Jail
2,3) Disappear
4,5) Accident
6,7) Suicide
8,9) Other
Rolling….

They can't kill him. He's too famous.

THE ABSOLUTE FUCKING MADMAN

Who is Notch? I usually don't follow social media but, if he's a guy in the spotlight, I appreciate what he's doing and very sincerely hope he doesn't have a sudden change of heart and decide to commit suicide.
Thank you based notch.

So he's more famous than JFK?

That was before the internet.

The creator of Minecraft.

Wew lad, you need to tell the glow in the dark CIA niggers this - they don't know yet.

If they killed Notch, they wouldn't be able to cover that up and it would validate what he said. The people that get assasinated are people that normalfags haven't heard of. Everybody knows who Notch is.

What like the famous comedienne Joan Rivers who said Michelle Obama is a tranny?
See

You're naivety is admirable and refreshing to see you're not as jaded as some of us, but it is still naivety.

THE BASED NOTCH ATTACKS THE JEW AS HE CRIES ON. CRY SOME MORE KIKE.

If it was anybody less known then I woudl agree with you.

Yea notch couldn't hide his power level. He is dead now. He could have used his fortunes in a manner like pewdiepie will/is but instead he will die.

Can someone explain the hotdogs thing? Why were so many hotdogs needed? For what purpose?

Fixed. Really user? It is most likely due to their satanic rituals of blood libel.

Now he's talking about LSD

you are referring to the famous luzzatto pool party
she works for the pew foundation - yep the same foundation that comes out with those totally unbiased and 100% scientific (((polls))) that get thrown around whenever they want to modify the public thought process

Oh, "hotdog" was a codeword? I do vaguely recall something like that. I believe "chicken" was another one as well. I recall Clinton saying that she was going to sacrifice a chicken to moloch in the wikileak email. Well, if Jews are known to wave a dead chicken over their heads to remove their sins for small, petty crimes then yeah, they may indeed use bigger "chicken" for bigger crimes.

>archive.is/VZiIX
Will there be enough rope when the time comes? Only God knows.

checked both.

F

Lol He's gonna fucking die. The absolute madman.

He's not saying things that aren't all over the internet anyway. The only thing different about this guy is he has a lot of money.
And the money thing is really part of their cult. To them he is like a lord or baron, an aristocrat because he has money. The only problem is he's either one of the people that are supposed to be getting worshipped because they're rich or he's seen as actually being one of them and thus a traitor for going against the narrative.
Who knows, maybe he knows something we don't about these people actually paying for their crimes though he obviously wouldn't be the first person that has been fed bad intel about arrests.

Why did SJWs destroy Notch's name? What did he do before?

he was outspoken during "gamergate"

seems like a good guy, but he kinda backed off. Dunno why, I certainly wouldn't give a fuck if I was him

He was born white.

He's not one of them. He is a normie that got lucky making a popular indi game that sold for billions.

Time to meme
MINECRAFT NATIONALISM
into existence

Meinkraft mod when?

That's great, but a lot of that is the easily debunked stuff. The libs will latch on to one of those and say that all of it is wrong.

Kek be with us, commies and thus kikes will be destroyed.

wtf I love minecraft now

Of course he knows that pizzagate is real. His game is just a setup to lure autistic teenage boys into his bedroom.

Holla Forums had a minecraft server back in halfchan days.

It had different factions on it. Roman Empire, German Natoc, some gay commies, I don't remember the others I think one was ancap.

This is what autism, being exposed to the full spectrum of the SJW/marxist/alt-left madness and three billion dollars of "fuck you" money result in. The absolute madman is going all out and there is nothing anyone can do about it.

It's glorious.

Just to put things into perspective, this man is the idol a whole generation of autismal sperglings look up to. They spend untold hours in creating functioning computers, firearms and build replicas of real life locations from giant fucking pixel blocks. I don't think a single CIAnigger wants to be anywhere near suiciding someone like that. Fucking gamergate redpilled millions and weaponized a large amount of low to intermediate level autists into turning the US presidential election upside down and shattering the MSM narratives one after another, you really think they would dare kick the gigantic storehouse of nuclear-grade autism that is the Minecraft community?

Shit, I fucking hope they try. It will be biblical.

He was one of the true indie devs back in the day. The game that started all this early access and retro graphics. He used 4chan's Holla Forums to market his game and get general feedback. Which lead to the game he created Minecraft to explode in popularity. Put let's tell the truth of what really happened he was a greedy fat fuck who stole mods from players and put it in his game without even crediting them, rarely updated his game made millions for barely any updates. Not even kidding he had a calendar with the days he would update never promised them to be big but they were reasonable goals with enough time given in between. The "retro" graphics he was using were merely place holder graphics that got trendy so he kept them due to his laziness.

After Jewing his fans and having a temper tantrum at a youtubers, who literally pivoted the game into popularity to a younger fanbase, he promptly sold the game to microsoft and fucked off with a Billion dollars. No joke literally a billion dollars from Micrsoft and enough smug to feed Africa for 100 years. His fat ass was supposed to live life from then on out with no issues. However he was an autistic from Holla Forums you can never have a normal life even if your rich. So then his "wife" divorced him and took at least half. It was a year after they were married so she could get alimony. I dunno how cucked divorce is in Sweden but he probably got fucked harder then Captain Sweden on a Friday night. Notch was never really good socially to begin with even making the autistics at yogscast feel awkward around him. So now you imagine him will all the money in the world sad, at home doesn't go out doesn't work out nothing else to enjoy. He went Holla Forums autistic most likely which probably redpilled him slowly he lurked more and here we are today. I look forward if he "suicides" because there will be a ton of autistic on minecraft having funerals for him and it will be hilarious.

Last October, wasting time on 4chan, just wade into a WikiLeaks thread about a picture with Korean ladies eating pizza.
Notice a little pizza logo.
Look up website.
Notice the creepy vibe of the decor.
Notice the creepier Instragram pics.
Notice the owner was buttfucking the boss of Correct The Record.
Hive mind confirms my weird thoughts.
Pizzagate + Haitian scandals + spirit cooking spin out of control right after in time for the god emperor ascension,
Ny times and BBC call me a Russian bot.
But they never show those creepy as fuck pictures.

Holy shit

Notch might need a few Holla Forumsack bodyguards at this rate.

why would you assume this

anyway, they agreed to do it beforehand. this year's GDQ had no fewer than 5 trannies. meanwhile ESA made jokes about assuming NPCs' genders

wtf i love minecraft now

These smug fucks thought they could get away with anything.
They were wrong

Wow, it's almost like that exact tweet and chain was already posted:

I'm so conflicted, was so close to turning him into a /cow/ but the broadcast of this is even more priceless.

Cap-worthy tweet.

Yes, lets see (((you))) try to kill Notch. All the kids getting their red-pills through him will be upset and hold those pills harder. Yes, birth the next generation of a younger redpilled age that (((you))) tried to stop. When children are turned into /ourkids/ its going to be brilliant age.

Did he start lifting?
Is this the #uncuckening?

Pewdiepie and Notch, two Swedish cucks, have redpilled more people in one year than you circlejerking faggots have managed to do in 10. Let that sink in.

Money is the only thing that matters in this world.

Maybe they browsed this place who knows.
Well actually Pewdiepie does browse this place, just look at some of his 10 min fodder videos, either he lifts content from here or 4chan which lifts some content from here and vice versa, in some way he is connected.

Jewish blood libel.

Both Notch and Pewds are from Holla Forums.

This normie is plunging through the rabbit hole.

Someone convince this faggot to use his wealth to fund a new WN party in America.

That doesn't even make any sense:
1. A Jester was there to amuse - humor. Shitposters just want to amuse themselves.
2. Jesters were for hire. Shitposters do it for free.

and Holla Forums is just a single click away.

Jesters were, or at least are today, seen as great intelligences who told uncomfortable truths in exagerrated or humorous fashion. They could get away with stuff that others could not because they humiliated themselves in the process. Kikepedia says the following:

Judging from the context it appears that Notch was making this comparison. Only through rampant shit-posting do we see a true reflection of our world in all its racist, violent and unequal glory.

One of the reason Dragon's Dogma was good.

Any concrete sign of kids being redpilled off of notch?

Him mentioning pizzagate is enough probably. Then again who knows how many normies actually believe the shit in the first place

There's been a sizeable amount to discredit it, doubt they'd bother to look deeper into it.

He also said that gay pride is bullshit. one time but they won him over with arguments (rare I know). Of course that's not enough for them. He also called Zoe Quinn a cunt which you think even the gg is harassment crowd would be able to admit.

He's essentially saying something that Jordan Peterson has been saying. Though he worded it in a really shit way.

He didn't just mention it. He posted an article that went through all the evidence. He broke much of it down to a journalist. He's definately redpilled on this.

Hi Notch, and welcome to the central nervous system of the internet. Enjoy your stay here while it lasts, the kikes are about to rain bloody hell on free speech.

It's good to have a high-profile individual wading away here with the rest of us – and we will be victorious.

When memes like this are starking to poke their head around the normie scape, then that's when there's no stopping the redpill.

twitter.com/Cripplor

The satanic rituals of which there is ample proof of aren't real because LOL REPTILIAN ANTICHRISTS AMIRITE Fuck this attention whore.

Rich Jews and company rape kids like vampires to suck their energy for reptile entities that grant them worldly wealth and power.

Alright, how do we bait notch onto getting here?

You're getting the chronological order wrong. That divorce happened before he sold the IP to Microsoft. She only got half when he was merely a millionaire, so he's probably laughing knowing she missed out because she didn't bide her time a little longer.

Whose research do you think he's using, dumbass?
Do you credit the author or the copy machine?

Pretty sure Notch has done some physics programming. Can someone on twitter ask him if he's seen the WTC 7 collapse video?

Also let him know that he's a fucking rockstar.

Just dropped by to agree with this. Notch has the money to be in the club. He's probably been to a pizza party.

I'd give the dude some space considering he probably is scarred he'd be dead soon

This. I'm sure the e-celeb crowd in GG were shills because 90% of the people that were deemed E-celebs were not by any stretch of the imagination.

Based on the games he's made I doubt this.

how fucking stupid are you? read what he's replying to, if you can't into context, kill yourself.

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

I hope this is true, it makes life worth living

legendary post of truth capped

I have so much left to learn…..

I'm surprised she didn't try to get more money after he became a billionaire.
archive.is/QeXFx

Meme the kicking of the hornet's nest. Those fucking huge hornets from Japan that spit acid, go "REEEE" and aim for the eyes

Why do you think the kikes have been blowing up the internet? Next shoah before 2027… let's hope it's the last one this time.

Making indie videogames in Java and being able to simulate or judge the way real world physics operate are two completely different things not related in any conceivable way.

Holla Forums needs to stop talking about things they don't know anything about.

Swedecuck confirmed controlled opposition.

this

Elite conspiracy to gain power through all forms of subjugation. Power achieved through defilement of pure vessel ala children

Might as well samefag to advert the new Holla Forums server for minecraft. pol-andcraft.com is server address

Remember when setting your country location on Minecraft to anywhere in Africa made the title screen call you a nigger? Good times.

hy folks,

long time minecraft fan here

well i saw that tweet and decided to take a deeper look into it. Thats how i got to this site. I a just 14 but i already knew there was something off with our old govermant. But what can i do? Anyway, i hope he is going to make minecraft 2 in the future. He is one of the best devs out there.

piece and out.

nice meme

Makes me smile every time.

There you are.

God this shit makes me ill.

I know I'm late to the party, but this seems worth adding.

twitter.com/notch/status/902832229927321605

Absolute madman.

Newfag, lemmie give you a lesson: IF YOU SEE SOMEONE SPEWING BULLSHIT CALL IT WHAT IT IS AND RESPOND WITH AN AMPLE INSULT!

this group only got so powerful by scrutiny so intense it can black out the sun, practice it you fucking newfaggot

So I was thinking about something related to this.
Crazy people are a resource.
Sane and desperate bums are an even better resource.
They're valuable.
Not the usual kind of valuable,
maybe not always any kind of valuable, but…
Normal people can't be hired to some jobs.

So guess what Pizzagate did to the availability of street people?

When THIS is the word on the street…
Nobody takes certain kinda jobs.
Nobody trusts certain employers.
Everyone goes somewhere else, even…
Even if somewhere else is awful worse.
Even people who think they'd do anything for another day
Lot of them wouldn't hurt a child.

DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHED

It was special because as a white man, I have a innate genetic draw towards building civilization. I grew up on legos so it fit. Children who play minecraft and play with legos tend to be more intelligent than those who just drawl on shooters and Jewish video games.

Minecraft is still autism though, and it's better to raise your kids by teaching them hands on crafts. But at this point exposure to the electric Jew is nigh inevitable, so if you can control it, steer it towards games that require constructive and innovative thought and problem solving.
Notch stole the idea, but he made it successful and changed how children enter the world of video games. There's a reason Microsoft took over Minecraft, it presented a risk towards future golem creation.

Jewish Ritual Murder

take medications already

MUH MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDS

bump

The painful thing about a post like that is that I know what human social systems those metaphors you're stringing together actually stand for. I can't tell if I'm supposed to be explaining it or what.
Does anyone here need it explained what things like "like vampires", "suck their energy", "reptile entities", and "granting worldly wealth" refer to?

kek I wanna see this

i usually notice flat earthers, jew hate and other tinfoil takes the place of shills
in a bit the thread may look like it belongs in /x/ and Fag Anglin's Thai Fuck Shack at the same time.

so d.a.i.l.y s.t.o.r.m.e.r is forbidden text here
guess i proved my new

I don't think he's a flathead, he only mentioned it for reference (I think).

CIA nigger psyop using assets like politicians and wikileaks to make rightwingers look like waterfilter tinfoilers and divert attention from the real horrors and kikes.

Possibly. As with flat earth, it could theoretically be true AND, at the same time, a psy-op. In fact, it would be appropriately machiavellian and mockingly Jewish for this to be the case.

FUCKING KIKEMODS, DON'T METE OUT BANS FOR THE MERE MENTIONING OF THE FLAT EARTH MOVEMENT. ARE YOU REALLY THAT KIKE-TARDED?

Sure, because Hollywood and Washington hasn't been fucking kids for decades.
And there is plenty of higher up people that can attest to that. Then you can observe how certain ppl is treated by the justice system. Take pedolandski for example, they had numerous chances of getting him deported and serve his sentence for drugging and sodomizing a 13yo girl and done nothing. +Media is covering for him.

Of course they are. I'm sure much worse shit than the pizzagate stuff is going on. That doesn't change the fact that pizzagate in itself is a psyop. All the "evidence" comes from establishment or intel connected assets, nothing leads anywhere, no real proof and so on. This is nothing new. Every decade or so intel starts the "satanic abuse cult" psyop and have it permeate the counterculture movements.

That doesn't mean abuse and blood libel doesn't happen. I'm quite sure it does. It's just that the actors and manufactured evidence that is given to people to chase is a decoy. Every time you get the christcucks and low iq plebs who jump the gun and start "redpilling" their friends and family with the stuff, and every time the establishment easily "debunks" their own psyop. Makes the rebels look like loonies.

>it's fake goy believe me it's just like (((flat earth))) goy
>>>/methods/

If you can show me one piece of hard evidence I'll change my mind. As far as I can tell it's all speculation based on cryptic mails and shit leaked to you by intel operatives, while the only effect it's had in the real world has been discrediting of the right, so excuse me for being skeptical.

ITT: low IQ tinfoil hat stormniggers

anti-shariablue sage negation.

>archive.is/QeXFx
Dumbass settled out of court when he could have wone the case. What a sucker.

Take heart, ye of little faith. They will always overplay, and one time too many will be too much.