Slavery is Legal in Israel

Why doesn't anyone ever talk about the fact that slavery is legal in Israel?

acri.org.il/en/2011/05/18/slavery-law-passes-final-vote/

timesofisrael.com/thousands-of-slaves-in-israel-global-study-finds/

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thirteenth_Amendment_to_the_United_States_Constitution
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Penal_labour
blueavocado.org/content/court-ordered-community-service-volunteers-or-prison-labor
archive.org/details/1994-Ernst-Zuendel-Another-Voice-of-Freedom-33
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No one is going to comment on the fact that slavery is literally legal in Israel?

cuz muh only democracy in nigger east

What does that even mean?

Really makes you think….

Even Rhodesia didn't have literal slaves.

Reported for antisemitism :^)

This combined with their sexual slave trade should be brought up more in concentrated efforts on Twitter. I always thought the efforts to battle jews, even rhetorically, has been really weak compared to the knowledge, sources, and resources we have. Most red pilling is really poorly done. Humor works, but the cold steel of truth cuts deeper. You cannot unsee shit like this, but I predict it will go nowhere relatively. Sad, and not trying to be a demoralizer, but we could be doing way more in an organized way (even being a decentralized group).

Have a final bump, user.

Yes, indeed. They get a lot of girls from Eastern Europe. Listen to William Pierce on the matter from 20-25 years ago; he goes into great detail over multiple broadcasts. Little has changed since then.

Because if it ever becomes a big enough of an issue to not just be ignored. Israel will just make it illegal, blame it on the Palestinians, virtue signal about how they're protecting human rights, and then find some other loophole to continue running their sex-slave brothels.

The only people this matters to are the ones who are already hate Israel for many other reasons. I'm not trying to cover it up, but once you find out about this, talking about it is just circlejerking. I first learned about it from Doctor Pierce, but obviously if I was sitting through WLP broadcasts I wouldn't be a Zionist. But if it makes you feel any better they do the same thing in America and Russia and get away with it. When the day comes that providence rewards our perseverance with power over our own lands; the amount of crimes we uncover will be some of the most horrendous things that humanity has ever experienced.

Slavery isn't legal in America, you tremendous kike.

inb4 white slavery becomes legal but not black or (((white))) slavery. Technically the americans already have a form of slavery, wage slavery and gibs, that kikes use to control the blacks and some of the poor people.

I never said it was. I was just pointing out that they'll keep doing it even if it is illegal, so it should be extremely easy for the Israeli government to just make another loop-hole for slavery.

in fact, organs traficking fed by jewish doctors eager to declare easy preys "brain-dead" to be able to inject them with paralysing poison and cut them in pieces alive is significantly worse than ordinary or sex-slavery

But the fact that slavery is legal in Israel, our greatest ally, should be public knowledge, everyone should know this.

Acktchually

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thirteenth_Amendment_to_the_United_States_Constitution
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Penal_labour
and
>blueavocado.org/content/court-ordered-community-service-volunteers-or-prison-labor

you just need a sympathetic judge with this freshly sentenced teen doing 25-to-life for a 3-strikes of mouthing off to the judge, assaulting a policeman's fist with his head and having a bag of sugar planted in his pocket, who accepts to relocate the criminal to the guard of an honest citizen and lodge-brother having been deputized to have his ranch rated as penitentiary, and slavery is perfectly legal in america

Pretty sure anti-slavery is a pozfest-era thing OP. Certainly isn't a Biblical more, either Old or New.

Wasn't there a documentary on sex trafficking in Israel a few years ago? I think it was quite controversial.
Anyone got a link?

Holy shit you are on to something there. There could be legally recorded cases of slavery in post 1912 america. DIG DIG DIG you faggots.

Bump

It's not so much now, but it will in the future.
Just wait until forced-conversion to cyborgs comes into vogue. Not long after that, humans bred for cyborg uses. Since reincarnation is a fact of life, this could be our fate.

Get out.

They are jews, so it's not suprising that jews are being jews.
We would talk about it IF slavery was ilegal in Israel.

The forcibly sterilise niggers in Israel, are a pedophiles paradise, and you need DNA tests to get in and you're shocked they legalise slavery in Israel ?

interesting

Why this isn't talked about more is beyond me. Bump for importance.

Mexicans and Chinks are the new niggers.

What's the surprise? Jews are Jews, they're the worst, and I expect nothing less from them.

What's the point? The Jews own the internet, the government and the media. There is nothing you can do.

Jews have been slave owners for a long time and I don't mean back during the Atlantic slave trade when kikes brought all the niggers over to the Americas on their Jew owned slave ships. Read the fucking bible, Jews have been for slavery forever and they have never stopped not even once.

Triptler was referring to the official US position of Israel's importance as the only democracy in the middle east.

Doesn't really explain their love for the Saudis and Emirates.

PUT ALL NIGGERS IN CHAINS

Cognitive dissonance is at an all time high

Okay, but how do you present this in an easy to digest form which is less ambiguous? As is it seems like speculation, and if you want normies to understand it has to be SIMPLE with no room for question, just literally an answer on the page easily verifiable by cursory research.

This needs to be the gameplan if you want this as a spotlight on Israel.

Essentially this:

Lambaste Israel for their laws, then slowly feed into "hey! look what they're also doing with the Palestinians! Not cool schlomo!" and hope the clueless norms hang on for the ride and see just how fucked up the jude is

Actually, you could consider the current state of immigrant work visas a form of slavery. Employers can bring in foreign skilled workers for less than they would pay an American to do the job. The immigrant knows this as well but can not shop around for better employment terms as they are subject to the employer sponsor of the visa.

Must watch for anyone interested in red-pilling normalfags about slavery

1994 - Ernst Zuendel - Another Voice of Freedom 33 - Interview with Michael Hoffman
archive.org/details/1994-Ernst-Zuendel-Another-Voice-of-Freedom-33

How did somebody as dumb as you find their way to this place?

it says right in their holy book - feel free to enslave as long as they aren't israelites.

bump

yess

Jews and slavery go hand in hand, just as Jews and blood libel go hand in hand.

That just means we have more freedom to tear it all down user.

Reported for defeatism.

I came here to laugh at you.

Oy vey! Don't be such a antisemites, goyim. You can't talk about something like this in public and if you do then you are clearly just a racist. We have the normie goyim brainwashed enough that they will call you a literal nazi if you try to talk about this to them. No need to shut it down here.

goodd

This is bullshit and you know it
They are always FREE to leave. You can't be an immigrant in a country and expect equal rights

LIBERALLY HIBLER

Democracy doesn't apply to non citizens

I thought Rhodesia was a model country

1. No need to put a space before question mark
2. Some pedophiles slipping through the immigration system≠pedophile's paradise

Come at me faggots

an immigrant as in a temporary worker. They have less obligations thus less rights

Oy vey yah goy bastid cantcha see that slavery is part of ouah cultcha? Stawp defaming Jewish peapal and theyah cultcha you doity anti semite!

What lofty dreams the chosen have.

Get that blackpill out of your rectal cavity and stop being such a numale cuck.

Slavery because 'migrant workers' can't hop from job to job and move freely within the country.

Actually just sounds like they're trying to make it as difficult as possible for the 'migrants' to stay and possibly deter any future attempt at migration.

From what I understand, the actual literal slavery that exists there is the sex workers dragged from eastern Europe by the (((Red Mafia))) and work on the black market. The Israeli government conducts regular raids and ships these people back to wherever they come from. (Because it's illegal) But the syndicate has connections in the Government, etc. that hardly many of the perpetrators are arrested. The women are likely just smuggled back into the country.

Side note: Everybody knows us ebil whites are the most oppressive slave holding people in da world.

Bump for you.

This thread dropped further than Killery's career. Bump for justice.

*Killary dammit

The (((liberal msm))) doesn't talk about real time issues and only brings up what whitey did 200 years ago for a reason

Also There is literally nothing wrong with open borders for isreal, they need to be more tolerant and accept multiculturalism.