1984 is now

The UK are now catching criminals with just robot facial recognition.
leakofnations.com/uk-police-arrest-man-using-automatic-facial-recognition-technology-for-the-first-time-uk-1984-surveilliance-facial-recognition-arrest-neofacewatch/

Other urls found in this thread:

hackaday.com/2008/08/27/testing-ir-camera-blocking/
osram-os.com/osram_os/en/products/product-catalog/infrared-emitters,-detectors-andsensors/infrared-emitters/high-power-emitter-gt500mw/emitters-with-850nm/index.jsp
arstechnica.co.uk/tech-policy/2017/06/police-automatic-face-recognition/
duckduckgo.com/?q=facial recognition defeating makeup&t=palemoon&iax=1&ia=images
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This is nothing faggots. We are in timespace wars now. There are markers from the future popping up irl fucking everywhere. This is 1984 on modern day steroids on a crack cocaine bender
DAILY REMINDER UK CUCKED THEMSELVES

If you only knew how bad things are

And people wonder why I break their phone when they take my photo without permission and refuse to be photographed at all.

Also no way in hell this won't be abused at all once the hacks get worked out. Nope not at all this will be totally A-Okay!

Nigga please.

hackaday.com/2008/08/27/testing-ir-camera-blocking/

don't you nigga please me

just because you're retarded
here you go
osram-os.com/osram_os/en/products/product-catalog/infrared-emitters,-detectors-andsensors/infrared-emitters/high-power-emitter-gt500mw/emitters-with-850nm/index.jsp

look at these mW/sr numbers faggot

The future's so bright Holla Forums I can't wait!

Daily reminder "Nazis" and their allies were the only ones who fought against all this madness, and nobody will ever be able to take that away from the germans, they were the only ones to stand up and say "No!". Britan and America sadly deserve everything bad happening to them right now, the choose to be slaves, therefore have NO right to complain when the shackles get heavier and heavier.

Shut up kike. Most Americans and Brits of today weren't even alive for WWII. We inherited the mess our forefathers unknowingly created. Its easy to forget, but people had to trust the media back in the day and there was much more social cohesion for the kikes to use against us. Today we have the internet and things being bad enough that we can see through the lies.

So what country are you from them? Guessing you are just as kiked. I mean look at Germany today.

reminder this is more likely to be used on white wrongthink than actual criminals

The Americans and British alive today are the children of white traitors and Jewish slaves.

They were already arresting people before, on face crime alone.

this happened to me once at the airport. apparently i was looking around kinda fidgety and sweating. i was late and ran inside. it was 98 outside and i was pissed the line was taking so long.

OI YOU BLOODY WANKER, YOU'VE NOT GOT A LICENCE FOR THAT GLUM EXPRESSION, YOU'RE NICKED!

(checked)
Sad. The British police refuse to protect kids from Paki rape gangs but they'll all but brand their own people with a star of david.

Am I the only one that would never do this? Maybe I'm just not a Chad with the warrior gene.

britbong here this story is a few months old.

the cameras are placed right on top of huge police vans which you can spot a mile away.

its a scare story.

arstechnica.co.uk/tech-policy/2017/06/police-automatic-face-recognition/

They're never going to go after muzzies with this tech, NEVER. Only white men and even then, it's mostly a tactic to keep us docile. We're going to have to kill cops when the shit hits the fan.

This. Light is not regulated in most ways.
And you can take it even further if you want, but you must know the camera systems you are working with.
Most of the faster/auto systems use iR and a low res colour shot which can't ID plates as the exposure required/tech isn't there and hopefully won't get there….

Been working on this for cars for a while but will keep it private so it doesn't get errywhere and V&

britain confirmed land of rape and plunder for future chinese overlords

The money your boomer ancestors had was gained by selling weapons and ammunition to evil men who wanted to kill good men. Those boomer ancestors then spent it all on degeneracy, shiny trinckets and frivolous luxuries.

I had 2 grand-uncles who fought in the right side, one died in the eastern front, the other fled germany after it surrendered and commited suicide a few years later. Their lives and our futures were destroyed so that your american previous generation could own a second beach house, that their transexual grandkids could use for orgies a second generation later. You have nothing to be proud of in regards to WW2. If you think the misfortunes of america and britain are bad now, wait a bit longer, karma is only starting to flex its muscles.

Holy fucking shit, 2004 wasn't wrong.

They pay you too much.

bump123

Why doesn´t criminals ripe out every CCTV cameras and sell the parts, then? Dats rite, not many arrests!

Updating with some examples of typical Brit TV adverts.
Cultural Marxism from start to finish.

Get in touch with your call to the void. It can be extremely therapeutic.

Damn. I struggle to smile anyways due to a deformed jaw. I best not be seen in public, else I commit a facial felony.

Reminder that all the facial recognition robots will only ever be used against whites since we're the only race with actual diversity.

Time to wear make up brits
duckduckgo.com/?q=facial recognition defeating makeup&t=palemoon&iax=1&ia=images

Actually so far, algorithms have been racist and mostly arrest niggers.

So when yall set to boot them them poor oppressed Africoons out of the (((Holy Land)))? Also, why wont you faggots stfu and let us do the same in our lands?

KYS

Trips of truth. AI are naturally "racist".