Triggered by "Quads" (warning/help))

First, before "GTFO" I am ~1/4 Anglo, ~1/4 Scottish, ~1/2 German/Nordic - know my ancestry with detail back to 1680 or so.

I made a terrible mistake a few years back, however this mistake helped me become redpilled. Holla Forums can help others from making the same mistake by explaining something apparently not as obscure as I suspected.

The other day on the Charlottesville thread someone commented on the license plate of the car having "1111" all in a row on it and said (paraphrasing) that they could not believe the blatant "Quads" on the license plate and that they were putting in our face that this was like a middle finger showing others a blatant Masonic claim of "we did it" operation.

The thing is years back when I still believed the propaganda, I joined a Masonic Lodge. I went through the first degree and woke up the next morning feeling different, then I went through the second degree and (even though I was not religious) realized slowly that I had developed this existential feeling that I can only compare to someone whose God died, just that I had not been aware of God until it was gone.

Combine this foreign unsettling feelings with the fact that my, um, shall we say "sponsor," stopped meeting with me because our lodge had a new recruit who was very, very obviously Jewish, and he stopped meeting me to help the new Jewish guy all the way through before he would come back to me. I had never seen the red carpet rolled out like it was for the Jewish guy. Members expressed admiration of Israel, kind of like virtue signaling around him and to each other.

I never did the 3rd degree and quit going because I was pissed that they treated me like a nigger compared to the new Jewish guy, and the unsettled feeling I had in my heart. (feeling cannot really be described with words).

I never went back to any lodge, never went farther than 2nd degree, moved, and now it has been many long years. However I began to notice something weird after I quit.

I saw "1111" and "111" everywhere, at one point began to doubt my sanity about it, but when I saw the post here about "Quads" and the license plate - I knew this was real, and some people here know more.

If I woke up it was at 11:11 at night or 1:11. If I bought something my change was 1.11. License plates said 1111 everywhere, if I picked up my phone it was 1:11. In games I would always get 111 of an item. On social media I would always see things with 111 upvotes.

This also coincided with me developing very bad luck, terrible random things that before were on the news happened to me, I developed health problems, money problems, just problems.

I cannot speculate too much, or share anything else, as it is I am stretching it. If you know about freemasonry you know why I cannot talk more. Can anyone freely explain what the initiation does to your mind and body and how to reverse the effects?

Also, I hope others will learn from my mistake, even though it led to my redpill, it also altered me and my life.

Also, has anyone gotten normal again and stopped seeing the numbers that often precede events (multiple times a day sometimes)? I never noticed them before in my life.

Other urls found in this thread:

w2.vatican.va/content/leo-xiii/en/encyclicals/documents/hf_l-xiii_enc_18840420_humanum-genus.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

nice blog faggot

33 and 01 are only numbers that matter
your Baader-Meinhof Phenomenon with shizophrenia riddled delusions of grandeur don't matter to us

btw, nice blogpost

Reddit

Spacing

fuck off normalfag

nigger

Hello my fellow mystery meat.

Hang yourself too faggot

the white American melting pot person. i feel it, too

Well you might not be a Catholic but Catholics have been some of the staunchest anti-masons and also still believe in demons. I'd talk to a Catholic priest. If you are concerned he might be a libtard try a FSSP, SSPX, Canons of St. John Cantius or Institute of Christ the King church, or any church with the Latin Mass. Good luck.

Yes, though before I begin, fuck you and your oaths. Also fuck you for even thinking you'd get anything out of joining that merry band of usurious cocksuckers. I will now spoon-feed you.

First, I would honestly suggest an exorcism from a trusted spiritual leader that is in NO WAY connected with Freemasonry because those "Oaths" you took as part of your initiation ceremony was an open invitation for dark meddlesome spirits to bind your mind, body and soul to the point where you feel physical pain whenever you even attempt to bring up whatever it is you saw in that place. You've been cursed by the same people whom you've called "Brother."

Secondly, repent and swear to fight against these same individuals and people with ever fiber of your being and for the rest of your days. Only then will your physical health recover. It's part of your duty. Look up the following people if you want some crystal clear insight:
- Dennis Wise, author and director of these documentaries – "Communism by the Backdoor," "The Greatest Story Never Told," and "The Secret Masonic Victory of WWII"
- Bill Schnoebelen, former 32nd degree illuminated Freemason. You aren't going to get someone more knowledgeable about the inner-workings of the upper echelons, pleb.
- Since you are keen on numbers, I suggest you also look up while you're at it, SwordOfTruth3168 - lots of numbers, lots of measurements. EVERYTHING gets measured.

They use numerology that they learnt long ago from the emerald tablets of Thoth, i assume from the time you are initiated that your family and you are subjected to some form of influence by a (demon,god,idol) whatever you want to call it. Find the key to the lock, the only way to break the oaths is to return to the lodge where it took place and denounce those entities of which now posses your subconscious.

I would not return to the lodge. Satan and his minions are cleverer than you. You have to ask God for protection.

What are the Knights of Columbus? No.
Part of the initiation in the upper ranks of the Church of Satan is to infiltrate the Catholic Church. The scandals that have been coming and going in recent years only confirm them compromised.

A trusted spiritual leader who KNOWS HIM PERSONALLY is not connected with the Masons will suffice and would honestly be better.

Not necessary. Let's also put a death's knell on his head for leaving the order and about to speak out about it.

This, absolutely. But he needs to repent first. The denouncement comes with a declaration to wage war against them for the rest of all time.

That's why I recommended specific religious orders that I know are not compromised.

Maybe you're just obsessed with dicks

This is known as confirmation bias, or – in Holla Forums terms, OP is a fucking faggot, sage.

But to answer your other issues, yes of course the Masons are kiked, what else would they be? Fortunately, as a shabbos goy organization, it's mostly filled up with cucks who've had most of the personality beaten out of them at an early age. Don't be scared of telling everything you know about them, the odds that anyone in that gay bathouse has the gear to suicide you are practically nil.

If, on the other hand, you have dirt on a Clinton, maybe keep your mouth shut for your own sake. That shit is for real.

I am mason im coming to chop your tongue off and hang you upside down under a bridge. We have backtraced you. Stonecutters r comin

Seek out the old gods, for the archytype of Wotan may aide you in your upcoming resolutions and current desperation.

1111 could mean 1+1+1+1=4, the driver was a square- a patsy
they don't call them judeo-masons for nothing

2017, being this cucked still maintaining faith in off shoots of Judaism.

Similar things happened in my life, minus the mason shit. Got 4 & 7 together on all my important info, street adress, given passwords, and fortune cookies.
Embrace the numbers. Synchronicity is not to be avoided, whatever this murky god's hand be it is to ones benefit in the end.
It seems, by your post, you have been led to believe you must alter your perception and spirit. That is good. Be the start of a new order. Even if it's just you, you are now the head of your own lodge of Truths, as ordained by the Red Anons. There is your cure for uncommon digits.

Namefags must hang

You may not like it, but this is what peak anti-masonism looks like.

w2.vatican.va/content/leo-xiii/en/encyclicals/documents/hf_l-xiii_enc_18840420_humanum-genus.html

hahaha the first 3 degrees are blue lodge, house Mason nothing bullshit.

Jahbulon is the big secret word at the 33rd degree. Dude all the shit has been leaked. It's gay as fuck and on the level of scientology. Kissing the kike's ass was about shekels. He was probably some big nose's idiot son. It's all about biz connections and has been for decades. Fuck those cocksuckers.

Praise Jesus! to sprinkle some salty on this tasty post.

/blog

And if the jew was a Lewis, then he gets first dibs.
That should have been explained in the 1st, but we both know you never really joined.
Yea, we know you've exhausted your well of tripe.
It's to open your mind to different tools. Basically, it's how men are supposed to learn and grow. You can't undo it, but people like you can surely become confused by the revelation.

In America, sure. There's nothing higher than Master Mason. Everything else is appendant.
No, it's just 4+ words in the HRA.

Nice dubs, brother

Come home to Rome. Get a baptism in the old Latin rite and it will exorcise your demons. Satan hates Latin and Christ's Church.

Immediate slide.

What's wrong, schlomo?

MASONS ARE GARGANTUAN FLYING FAGGOTS WHO SACRIFICE RAPE AND EAT CHILDREN FOR LUCIFER