THE KIKES ARE CASHING OUT OF THE MARKETS ANONS - GET OUT NOW - LIQUIDATE YOUR 401K

THE KIKES ARE CASHING OUT OF THE MARKETS ANONS - GET OUT NOW - LIQUIDATE YOUR 401K
Investors pull billions from US stocks in longest outflow streak since 2004.
Investors have pulled $30 billion from U.S. stock funds over the last 10 weeks, Bank of America Merrill Lynch says.
The latest week of outflows marks the 10th straight week of withdrawals, the longest in more than a decade, and internal positioning changes also indicate investors are becoming more defensive, the report says.
The outflows occurred despite the S&P 500's nearly 1 percent gain this quarter and a record high on Aug. 8.
For 10 straight weeks a total of $30 billion has left U.S. stocks, marking the longest streak of outflows since 2004, Bank of America Merrill Lynch said in a Thursday report, citing EPFR Global data.
Investors turned instead to emerging markets and European and Japanese stocks, which saw $36 billion in inflows over the last 10 weeks, the report said.
BofAML's breakdown of last week's fund flows pointed to more aversion to risk among investors, and could add to some analysts' worries about deteriorating market internals.
The 10-week outflow from U.S. stocks comes despite the S&P 500's nearly 1 percent gain this quarter and a record high on Aug. 8.
The report also pointed out the turn away from U.S. stocks coincided with the late June surge in the euro against the U.S. dollar to its strongest in nearly a year, after comments from European Central Bank President Mario Draghi suggested higher inflation and tighter monetary policy soon in the euro zone.
The euro subsequently climbed to its highest in more than two years in early August, and traded slightly below those levels near $1.186 Friday. Draghi is scheduled to speak later Friday afternoon at an annual meeting of central bankers in Jackson Hole, Wyoming.
In the week ended Wednesday, European stocks saw their first outflows in seven weeks, the BofAML report said, while Japanese stocks saw their largest inflow in five months at $3.1 billion.

cnbc.com/2017/08/25/investors-pull-billions-from-us-stocks-in-longest-streak-since-2004.html

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/phsZw
youtube.com/watch?v=YT1_HbbAqHs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

interesting.

Remember "buy low sell high"

Now they just need to leave the country.

THE KIKE SHEMITAH WILL BE FOLLOWED BY A BLOODY KIKE SHOAH

aka terrorism.

Isn't this just standard operating procedure for the kikes? This is how they continue to amass wealth. They scare everybody into selling, short the market, then buy everything up at a rock-bottom price. It is a consolidation technique that they have been practicing for centuries. They did it during the great recession/depression, during the Napoleonic war and it seems like they are trying to do it now.

archive.is/phsZw

Yes, which is exactly why it is significant Jews pulling out is never an insignificant sign especially when even guys like Soros have been doing it earlier. This action was always typical preceding a popping bubble. The economy is grounds to break soon and fall on hard times.

This is good. The kikes are bailing ship and will lose control over our companies. Now we can cash out our bitsheckels and buy American Stocks while they're cheap and about to skyrocket.

Actually they're going to come swooping back in and do a massive buyout for pennies.

This, buyout while you can, invest elsewhere and then buy back in during the depression.

BUY METAL! GOLD, SILVER AND LEAD
what you choose to be a priority is up to you

See the problem is the kikes put out a story exactly like this every few months so you can never tell when the "real cash out" is coming. When it happens for real it will happen so fast there's no way you'll be ahead of the curve.

This is just a basic update to the trends of investors and stocks, it's only a forewarning purely due to pattern recognition. Soros would like to know exactly when he can pull everything out for a crash then he'd never lose a dime, but instead what he and others like him do is they readjust their assets when they expect shit to go south in the foreseeable future.

So what's the financial hedge going to be? Gold? Buttcoins? Your doggo to sell to the Chinese? Paper money is obviously worthless.

Hard assets and other currencies, so it's not "paper money is worthless" it's "certain paper money is going to be worthless". And that period where gold is worthless is short, but very brutal however once that period ends you'll need to buy things again.

invest in asian markets and GTFO of the USA if richfag, otherwise invest in bitcoin, have SHTF plan and gold. full crash in 6-8 months so no need to go full september 2016 yet.

I have about 7.5k sitting in short term bonds waiting for a crash to buy in.

[spoiler]2k long term bonds, 3k international equities, 7k US equities,
15k individual stock picks[/spoiler]

shit sorry, lurk pol most of the time didn't know spoilers were disabled, please no bully

HURRY UP AND RECESSION ALREADY, I WANT TO BUY A HOUSE BUT THEY ARE TOO FUCKING EXPENSIVE

checking these doubles of interest and jew removal

they arent faggot.
chekt

fug

$VWO Vanguard Emerging Markets Stock Index Fd is up 23% just since this January.

Fucking insane in my opinion and the dividend isn't too bad. And if you look at the long-term chart it hasn't even broke above where it peaked before the 2008 crash. VWO has a lot of China and east Asia holdings where all these billions of poor people will eventually start spending money. Personally I'm thinking of getting some more. Pictured are the top 10 holdings in VWO. Keep in mind that this ETF will crash like a motherfucker just like anything else in a US equity crisis.

Rothschilds just sold a bunch of US currency too.

< time to buy

Of course they're cashing out the gulf coast is about to get hammered by a little thing called harvey which means there's going to be a massive clusterfuck in oil production which will drive up oil prices and cause a mini crash while things lurch into gear again. Pretty much the whole regions shutting down to ride out the hurricane and it's going to hit the US economy one way or another.

It's not the apocolypse they're just kiking it up like always and pulling investments out before they're devalued by all this. They'll buy back in once the damage is done and they can get shit on the cheap.

Good thing I have about 6k in oil stocks.

…and the self-fulfilling crash prophecy begins

Japan and Russia need to buy up. Let's fight these kikes.

What month will it be in a few days?

36 billion is literally nothing nowadays. This is not that much money. Tell me when investors pull a trillion in a week. That will be the obvious sign of the kikes.

please, not again!

It's more than enough to fuck with national and extension international economies. That's more money than Soro's networth and look how much havoc he can wreck on countries economies alone.

There's been a massive bull market for the better part of a year now after the correction in late 2015 and early 2016. Many Wall Street banks are predicting a slowdown in 2018. It would probably be unwise to put money in risky stocks at this point.

Yeah, they contract the supply of money so that it's impossible for some percentage of debtors to pay off their loans, thereby forcing them into bankruptcy.

do you know how the rothschilds first became rich?

it was by scaring british investors about french invasion and shorting shares,because they had forehand knowledge from their agents in france.

they still use this tactic today and this thread is proof.

It's not again, it's the same time as before. I keep trying to warn people about this.

SHEMITAH IS THE SEVENTH SEVENTH.

IT'S SPECIAL AMONG COLLAPSES

YOU WAIT TWO YEARS FOR THE FIELDS TO FALLOW, NOT ONE

THEN COMES THE HARVEST

Retarded here how I do this?

Good thing I've got a bicycle prepped for SHTF

youtube.com/watch?v=YT1_HbbAqHs

double dubs!

what does it mean?!?

Soros put on big well publicized shorts in fall 2014 that were supposedly ominous, but that was just regular volatility and not a crash. There were major oil readjustments but it wasn't systemic. I actually gamed that same volatility pretty well by playing the VIX. It kept me from losing money on the year on all the other dumb shit I did.

95% of that old kike's mystique is the fact that cucks like you seem to think he has a crystal ball or something . "Soros put on shorts, sell everything, start short positions, buy puts!" Market falls. Gee, I wonder why? He could start short positions for the sake of buying assets if he wanted to, and you assholes wouldn't just let him, you'd eat it up and lose your asses in the process.

Volatility in fall is completely normal. Septermber and October are especially notorious for being "spooky." Lately this includes August. Inevitably there will be a panic button day where everybody expects the bottom to fall out, and it will or won't. This is the New Normal somce the 2008 crash that put us in this new paradigm of inflationary bullshit hyper-Keynesianism. What's actually happening you won't known until after the fact. But. If there's good consumer activity in the forth quarter you'll see a "Santa Claus rally" that makes everybody feel good and then next year we can start fresh by wondering what President Trump will do for the economy. (Sure, he's president and markets are forward looking, but I would expect the real serious efforts between him and congress to begin next year when he's a bit more seasoned. At that point it will effectively become HIS economy.) Otherwise the bottom will fall out, and next year we'll see what Preaidwnt Trump doesnfor the economy. Either way, this is a STUPID fucking time to buy long positions in a common stock you know nothing about. It probably won't be the worst thing you do in life, but you could certainly be a better winner, and that makes you a fucking loser.

(Or are you shilling?)

Hey faggots: I hope some of you bought your metals. (Silver, gold, lead, tin… In that order of importance.) Those are the only investments that count.

[This will inevitably be counted as a shillpost because I only post when I see this level of market retardation.]

Let the kikes flee with their shekels. Americans can step up and start investing in their own country again.