When will we get a game for this show?

ITT: Games where you can be the commander of a space legion.

Other urls found in this thread:

dmm.com/netgame/feature/ginei-ta.html
nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=337560
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

they already exist for multiple consoles and windows OSes, they are all in Japanese.

You're not playing the browser game?

there is a ok game for PC, you play most of the battles before yang wedding, but i dont know if you still can play it because it needs game for windows account

da fuck is that?

You can't honestly expect me to take the official games seriously.

dmm.com/netgame/feature/ginei-ta.html

I expect you to take them as seriously as you did the anime adaptation.

Bittenfield like to make forceful rear penetrations!

I thought it was pretty good. Rewatching it now.
It is one of the few shows that I can actually sit through and listen to the opening and ending.

>dmm.com/netgame/feature/ginei-ta.html
that looks nice, western release?

So I guess we will see Bittenfelds forceful penetration in this game, right?

its time

Yes.

My friend had the Saturn game, pretty great

That guy sure likes to forcefully penetrate traps

Don't diss Yang.
Yang no homo.

Man bagged himself a great wife early on and was the most level-headed guy on the show.

Yang is probably one of the most likable characters ever.

I just stopped watching when he died.

The only other character I even liked besides Kircheis was Walter from the Rosen Ritter but he couldn't carry the show for me like Yang did.

Poplan was especially great post-magician.

I know you spoilered that shit user but jesus that's some heavy shit to spoil

Saddest moment in the show by far

Dusty was okay, but really he just struck me as a poor man's Yang. Oberstein was kind of an ass and honestly I didn't even remember the other two.

I did like Wolfgang and Oskar, though.

Where's the sexy Schönkopf?

There is. It's called Flagship.
Why the fuck has there been so much LotGH shit recently?

New Anime adaptation next year and the novels are being published in english RIGHT NOW.

I'm not gonna lie, my eyes watered a bit.

One of the best things about the show is that there's absolutely no plot armor for any of the characters whatsoever.

It already did.

Check nyaa.

Fine here. Hope you speak nipnip.

nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=337560

Not liking Trunicht.

ITS NOT OVER YET! ALEC VON LONGHERAM WILL COME AND WILL EXPAND THE EMPIRE!

Oberstein's is probably the most mysteriously driven character one in the show and even then I doubt he had anything to do with it. Fucker just wanted to serve and die.

Never seen those, got more?

The other stuff this person has is homo but has some of the best reaction faces I've ever seen.

This show has possibly the greatest writing, ever. Jewrywood should do well to take notes.

I.e. you are repeating maymays you heard somewhere and haven't actually watched any "new anime."

And no shit anime is in Japanese, what else would it be in? If you want English acting then go watch HBO shows or something.

In French yeah I guess
It's so bad.

But Hollywood already makes plenty of adaptations from novels.

is this sped up?

There's a mod for Sins of a Solar Empire as I recall.

It's unfinished.

Having made myself brandy and tea all the time I can say it's one of the most comfy fucking drinks out there. I add honey and a bit of cream to mine. Rum works to

Thank you, Odin.

Infinite Space on DS was pretty good.

There already is a strategy game based on this show. It's obvious you just wanted to have an off topic thread faggot
>>>/a/

wew

I've had a copy of that sitting around for a couple of years, really should get to it somewhen.

oh shit, I haven't even started the OVAs yet. I better get on that before the new one starts

Yang was the best, for sure. But a part of me died when Reuental had to go

You'd be amazed what governments can get away with.

The US Federal Reserve has literally been MAKING money for years now. Yes they can do that.

And the Japanese government keeps issuing bonds until they owe money to everyone in the universe… To be repayed in a hundred years.

Japan is probably gonna invade china again by then

WATCH THE GAIDENS
then rewatch the entire thing all over again, you'll catch more stuff this time around

Here's chronological order for you guys specifically.
G1 = A Hundred Billion Stars, A Hundred Billion Lights GaidenG2 = Spiral Labyrinth GaidenSpiral Labyrinth (Side Stories / Gaiden 2, episodes 1-14)Valley of White Silver (Side Stories / Gaiden 1, episodes 1-4)Those Who Revolt / Mutineer (SS / G2, ep. 15-18)Those Who Duel / Duelist (SS / G2, ep. 19-22)Golden Wings (fuck you it's canon and actually very accurate to the novels)Those Who Recapture / Survivors (SS / G2, ep. 23-26)Morning's Dream, Night's Song (SS / G1, ep. 5-8)A Hundred Billion Stars, A Hundred Billion Lights (SS / G1, ep. 13-24)The Third Tiamat Battle (SS / G2, ep. 27-28)My Conquest is the Sea of StarsDisgrace (SS / G1, ep. 9-12)Overture to a New War (an expanded retelling of the first two episodes of the main OVA series)Main OVA series

loghfag thread i see noice

is a good show, but also really overrated, old gundam is cooler, but logh has the best battles of course

here's my collection enjoy

Why can't other chinese cartoons have as good story and characters as logh?

Writing is hard or something.

logh writing isn't even really all that good
alot of it is cheesy and cliche you guys have just rose tinted glasses cause anime is no longer heavily based on science fiction like early 80s-mid 90s anime

the best thing logh had going for it was the characters and battles, alot of the story is copypasted from stuff like battlestar galactica and japan/chinese history

for exmple any time the german kikes get blown up they write back to the kaiser "everythings going alright, we have the advantage" this is almost direct reference to ww2 IJN responses to great losses, most of the plots from three kingdoms and warring states period

read the books, alot of its great but alot of its really bad writing, it's good story though

But it's true writing is hard. I am reading the books, there's some nice little treats in there. Imagine wading in your own shit because the septic tank broke in the middle of an ongoing battle. Those are your last moments. Now I just have to find volume 2 in town.

fuck meant to spoiler

kawaii ugu blobs make more shekels, goy!

Does anyone watch for any other reason? One can argue the whole galactic war is just there so the plot can explore how their characters, when confronted with difficult decisions, use their life experiences to make a choice

The OVA further shows the main characters past trials, giving us a better understanding of why they made their choices