==The Queen Enriched: Buckingham Palace Happening==

Man 'armed with sword attacks police officer' outside Buckingham Palace in front of shocked tourists.

A man armed with a sword has reportedly attacked a police officer outside Buckingham Palace.

Photos posted online show several police cars at the scene.

A witness claimed on Twitter that the attacker was armed with a sword.

Other witnesses said it may have been a machete.

Armed police have set up a large cordon around the area.

The attack occurred while Queen Elizabeth was at Balmoral Castle, her residence in Scotland.

mirror.co. uk/news/uk-news/horror-buckingham-palace-man-armed-11056092

Very low energy OP. Has anime gone too far?

Probably just a flesh wound, nothing to worry about

GUESS THE RELIGION

but isn't the palace a sword free zone? how's confiscating butter knives working out you english queers

Work place violence?

Tourists are reporting it was a short elderly lady with gray hair

Don't stab a lord, bin that sword

That's weird
Oh, it's a nigger.

Just hurry up and kill the lot of them already, the English might finally realise how fucked they are the minute they can't hide behind 'muh Queen'.

Just a disgruntled kitchen worker. Nothing to see here.

do you think the queen could get away with stabbing someone on the street with a sword? Honest question.

She better.
What's the point of a queen if she can't murder people on a whim.

The current point of the Queen of England is to be as big of a fucking kike as she possibly can and rape the Britbongs up the ass until they bleed out rectally.

"Yes ma'am, IT'S HAPPENING!"

While you were drinking haram alcohol, I mastered the scimitar.

You sound like a Jewbot, I'm sure you would have gladly killed the Czar of Russia and his family also you fucking idiot.

Bump for major happening.

Jesus fuck OP, try to take the dick out of your mouth and learn to format.

I hope one of these muzzies does manage to get through and off the queen someday.
She deserves it.

user please, the Queen doesn't stop raping the Brits until long after they're already dead. At least, that's how she handles the children. I hope every wretched piece of shit within a hundred relations of that cunt gets enriched.

part and parcel etc

Any real info? No race, no confirmation of weapon even.

I think we are all thinking it….

WONT SOMEBODY STOP THESE HORRIBLE CHRISTIANS

Reminder they betrayed their King for this.

As a monarch yes she should be able too. As a zog puppet she is not doing anything.

People actually believe this story?
How many false news stories does it take to teach you how the UK press operates in cooperation with the govt to use fake news stories as a basis for achieving public support for draconian legislation?
This is just paving the way for tighter controls over blades, sorry to break it to you.

And in case you forgot the last couple:
Here's video from the Westminster "attack", where 20 or so police and paramedics stand by while an untrained member of parliament does CPR on a "stabbed" police constable.
If you think the cop's colleagues would have allowed this untrained "samaritan" to use their dying comrade as a PR opportunity while a team of medics is waiting, you're gullible beyond redemption.

It's amazing how quickly they call it a terrorist attack when it's police that are attacked, yet might well have never happened to regular folk.

These are feudal times we live. Feudal times indeed.

King edward looks a bit like nige for some reason

Not trying to sound like a kike shill but, if this was a false flag, wouldnt they do this while the queen was in the palace to further push the narrative?

Pushing the NWO even harder now that the Leftist narrative is crumbling.

Fuck off, Chaim. We're onto you. All of this anti-English shilling lately is pure kike D&C. The country has issues, but demanding that the whites be killed off, too?

GET IN THE OVEN.

Kek I was about to say the exact same thing

The queen or any other reigning monarch is above the law. Civil and criminal proceedings cannot be taken against the Sovereign as a person under UK law.

And now that the kuffar is at the gates of Mecca, and the only food left is haram, you have the audacity to approach me for help, inshallah?

The Queen cannot be prosecuted, she is literally above the law. A monarch being prosecuted is a nonsense because in English criminal cases the Crown (i.e the monarch) is the prosecuting party.
The case would be R vs R, Regina vs Regina, she would be prosecuting herself.

I respect your quads however, these are bongs we're talking about and a situation with a queue to wait in. To the native bongistanni quietly waiting in line is far more sacred than human life.

You clearly lack reading comprehension.

As in, kill the royal family. The attack was at Buckingham Palace.

I'm Pro English, read again.

Ergo, I want them to wake up. If I was anti-English, I'd be shilling for their downfall through official and political means.

I desire the destruction of the current Royals because it allows for complacency. The belief that maybe, just maybe, Queen Elizabeth might do something. Yet she does nothing.

The same goes for the police, the army and near enough every Crown institution, an example being Crown Prosecution Services.

If you say so.

Just a reminder, the death penalty is still on the books for treason.

Maybe you should tell the Royals.

Fucking Buddhists again. We need to dig a moat… oh, wait.

see
I made a mistake actually. The labour government removed the death penalty for treason under Phoney Bliar, but it remains on the books for Regicide.

I'm sure the Muslims really care for English law.

I've been on Holla Forums for about five years now, yet I'm still in the dark about the Windsors. Are they kikes letting this happen or European traitors letting it happen? Are they unable to fight back because of blackmail and threats?

The comment was rather directed at those anons fantasising about murdering the Queen.
As for a Muslim invading a royal building and chopping two cops, that is a laughable fake news story.
I'll change my position if a single shred of evidence emerges to the contrary.

It is my limited understanding that the royal family hasn't had an actual say in things related to bongistan in afew hundred years. They still exist as a figurehead for the remaining commonwealth countries

h… he's fast!!

Nevermind this fake news. Let's use the thread for something constructive.
Here, I will teach you about a real life UK boogeyman.
PURPLE AKI
This nigger has, for decades, been sexually abusing young men in broad daylight. Authorities refuse to act.

When will King Arthur return to save Britian?

Can't wait to read the article about the attacks in pidgin

E shouldn't hope pon de bad things user.

Uncanny resemblance.