Were niggers really Kangs 'n Shieet?

So I know I will regret posting this, but it kind of bother's me. The Sphinx doesn't look like a White face. I compared the side view of a negro and a White man with the Sphinx and it seems more plausible that it is based off of a negro than a White man. Why is this?
Were African Americans really kangs 'n shieet?

Truth fears no investigation

Other urls found in this thread:

nature.com/articles/ncomms15694
independent.co.uk/news/science/archaeology/ancient-egyptians-europeans-related-claims-a7763866.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Indo-European_migrations.gif
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fuck off back to Africa, nigger!
You're a nigger, I can tell. Only a nigger would post something like this.
Hello CIA.
Hello JIDF, trying to discredit the fact that the Egyptians were blond haired, blue eyes, Swedes? Nice try, kike.
Op sucks dicks! Here, I drew a picture of you sucking a dick. See? The guy on the right is you and the thing on the left is the dick you are currently sucking. I labeled everything so you are not confused.
SAGE

that's because the muslims blew up half of it

Hi OP. That is a very interesting find.

Yeah, but how did they change the carving to have a facial structure more like a nigger? Blowing stuff up tends to take away from it, but they'd need to add an extra few tons of stone to make the jaw stick out like that.

See that big hole where the nose would be? You don't? Or have you even read about how the Sphinx was not modeled off a real person but rather a fictional god? No?! OP, you need to go back to reddit or read much more and lurk for 2 more years.

Its supposed to be a face tilted diagonally.

No. Egyptians hated the nubians and treated them like the cattle they are. Lurk two years before posting.

they had to repair it you dumb fuck

didn't the Sphynx have an animal head originally?

Why'd they repair it to look like a nigger if they were not niggers?

Maybe so, but it still looks more like a nigger than a White man. Even if you tilt it.

nature.com/articles/ncomms15694

No u wuz not kangz.

they repaired it in the 20th century you absolute retard, things in egypt were alot different in 3000bc

Are you a nigger or just retarded.

There's no direct evidence of that. But even if it did, why would White Egyptians carve it to look like a nigger?

So? Just because Egyptians hated Nubians doesn't mean that they weren't black. Blacks tend to hate each other.

Why would White, blond haired, blue eyed, Swedes or whatever the Egyptians are supposed to be worship a nigger-god? I mean, maybe it was like worshiping a monkey-god. Maybe…

So why did they repair it in the 20th century to look like a nigger? And how did they do it? You would need to add and subtract a hell of a lot of stone.

DAS RITE WITE BOI!
WE WUZ KANGZ N SHHEEEIIITTTT!

No one fucking thinks the egyptians were white you retard. They just weren't sub saharan niggerapes.

Many believe the head has been recarved and was originally a animal head
The proportions dont match the body

Yes, it always was a cats head.

That's not true. Many people here say that they were Aryans. Even many people in this thread are saying that they were White. So whom am I to believe? The DNA evidence seems to indicate that they were the same Arabic-like race they are today, the carvings and pictures show very dark people, Holla Forums says they were Whites, and the language is a semitic variant.

There's no actual evidence of this. Just circumstantial evidence. However I will say this, there is little chance that rock could support a head like that. It would fall off in just a few years if not months.

Why is everyone obsessed with ancient Egypt? If OP is Black, he is probably residing in America. Thus, his ancestors were brought over as slaves from WEST Africa. So he is in no way related to ancient Egyptians, even if they were Black. And neither are any of us. The Egyptians may have been a race all unto themselves like the Sumerians that went extinct due to mass immigration from outsiders. Who fucking cares.

a strong case can be made for the sphynx originally having a jackal or lion head…
remember, (((they))) currently control the narrative of history -but the crude disproportionate negro head currently seen on the sphynx probably wasnt carved by white people… and it wasnt carved in deep antiquity…

Maybe so. But who carved it and when? Jews may control the narrative, but if they carved eh Sphinx, they would have needed to do so relatively recently. So why doesn't Holla Forums know about it?

WE

There was a literal KANG dynasty in Egypt. For all of 104 years. This was when the Egyptians were weakened by internal strife and external wars against the Assyrians, and eventually got conquered by the Kushites (essentially Egyptized Ethiopian culture) to the south. This was in the 700s BC, long after the prime of the Egyptian culture. The Assyrians eventually drove them out and installed a puppet native dynasty thay would rule until the then still Aryan Persians conquered the place and pretty much ended it for good.

WUZ

Yeah. I'm thinking maybe they recarved the Sphinx. But then again, how did they lose all records of it. You'd think someone would remember defacing one of the greatest monuments in Egypt if there are records of defacing other, smaller statues and facades. Also, if the Egyptians were so different from the Kushites, why did they put up being ruled by a subhuman for so long? Maybe the Egyptians were mixed?

Arabs are caucasian, just not white. I don't think arabs are inferior, I just don't want them in my country. Not everyone on Holla Forums have the same beliefs. Some equate "aryan" with all indo-europeans but just don't want those cultures replacing their own.

independent.co.uk/news/science/archaeology/ancient-egyptians-europeans-related-claims-a7763866.html

There was a thread about this just yesterday, everyone knows whites truely were the kings. You are a shill or just retarded. Niggers can't even properly build anything TODAY on their own. You really think they built the pyramids?

No it doesn't, it says the exact opposite.
Egyptians today are more nigger than they are Egyptian.
Ancient Egyptians were closely related to neolithic Anatolian and Levantine populations, both of these were white.

Can't post the gif for some reason but even anti-white wikipedia can't cover up the spread of Indo-Europeans.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Indo-European_migrations.gif

This is some low energy shilling.

I just said the Egyptians WEREN'T niggers. They were caucasian but not white European.

The sphinx was (according to geological experts) built more than 10 000 years ago by a civilisation with technology much superior to ours. Its original shape was a giant lion, later reshaped into a small pharaoh's head. Also, no nigger has ever ruled in Egypt.

thank jesus