Well Holla Forums?

Well Holla Forums?

Is this the new game?

I may be queer, but I don't wanna be a woman.

No. I've been playing the old one (since it was backlogged) in prep for the new one.

Its pretty fucking great all things be told.

There's nothing good about being a woman.

Lol look at this bug.

Men wearing helmets/masks are my weakness.

You never cared who they were until they put on the mask.

motherfucker

at least you can be fucked by a man without being gay

I don't really understand. I never had such desires. Also, you can just be fucked by a woman and it wouldn't be gay.

Dude being fucked by a woman is the gayest thing ever

There is mostly nothing wrong with being gay as long as you take the right steps to wear protection and you aren't an absolute manwhore fucking random people every other day of the week.

They're big guys.

.t greeks

Can gay people really got as much sex as media says? Because as an straight person, I'd really like to fuck random strangers if I could.

Going Nuclear.

did I win?

If you're a cute skinny/lean guy then absolutely.
If you're young then absolutely.
If you're a tall buff guy then abso-fucking-lutely.

However, I would not recommend it. The reason STDs are so common within "THE GAY COMMUNITY" is simply because of that mindset: "I'd really like to fuck random strangers if I could". HIV spreads real easily if you're not being careful.
I myself am not a manwhore, mostly because I don't want to die of AIDS and partly because I believe in romance and monogamy. Something that's kinda rare for fags.

Didn't mean to spoiler that.

What are your views on someone like Milo who would apparently want you to enter into a monogamous straight relationship with a few kids while having secret gay sex?

this guy has a whole bunch up his asshole.

Milo can go fuck himself. I may agree with him politically on some things, but getting in a relationship with somebody you don't love then going off and fucking other people is not healthy. You'd be lying to yourself, lying to your family and your entirely life would basically be a sham. No matter how well you try to hide it, your family probably will find out at some point down the line.
He's also one of those guys who worships "BBC" and loves niggers, so he can doubly fuck off. His hair is fabulous, though.

I'm a straight man and I wish for his hair.

as I get older, i'm moving more and more towards Vegeta in every single way except without the super powers and hot wife.

Man…can we have a moment for Chef?

The man who voiced him, Isaac Hayes, became indoctrinated into a cult and then soon after died.

What a fucked up thing.