Some of you guys are alright

Don't go to [Current Year]+3 tomorrow.

I wouldn't if I could

he's going to protect our progressive future.

Trump should retweet pic related and make it national news, but he won't because he's a kike shill pressure valve.

Watch it

but 8-year-olds can't lactate…

They can if they are forcefed oestrogen in massive doses for years

and if you milk them daily like his father does

He still drinks from the tit.

I dont think that would even be a story considering its legal for parents to start their children on hormone blockers.

I wonder what wonderful new things CY+3 will bring us will I have sex again?

if you want to

No, but wait a few years and you'll find out that his progressive parents forced him to milk adult men.

Luckily most California children are shitskins.

Those are the other 3/4ths.

Not today motherfucker

Current Year was a great meme. It finally put the fucking “it’s year XXXX” shit to bed. Kikes never trot it out anymore.

What is this?

some guy decided to shoot a newswoman and film it

Some nigger in Virginia got mad for being fired from a news station, and took his ape rage out on his replacement.

*unzips dick*
Back the fuck off!?

Oh well funny joke I guess???

what do you mean?

Next year are midterms and you will can start the impeachment propaganda against Drumpf. [Current Year] + 3 is /your/ year Oliver.

The gun was real, it was just loaded with blanks. Obvious psy-op is obvious.

maybe he's just a real bad shooter

Yeah, niggers are actually really peaceful. Damn those nefarious nazi Jews, and their false flags! As a matter of fact, muslims never do any terrorism either. All Just Jewish White supremacist lies.

shouldn't you be celebrating? it's around midnight in Israel now, right?

Why would you need to pretend niggers kill people, when they regularly do? And even if it was fake, why would try to debunk it, instead of condemning a nigger for shooting a White woman? Is everyone on 8/pol/ literally underage, or an invalid at this point?

Go away jew

Not an argument. You can't believe that niggers kill people, yet I'm the kike somehow. WTF I love niggers now, they're so based and innocent.

¿Yebbie?

Some of you guys are alright, don't come to the Bay area tomorrow

Some of you guys are alright, don't come to Tripoli tomorrow

Some of you guys are alright, don't come to Wichita tomorrow

Some of you guys are alright, don't come to Mesa tomorrow

Because the truth matters and every false flag has a particular reason for occurring.

wew lad.

This is why you are a jew. White trash nationalism is just talmudism 2: goyim boogaloo and the majority of you are basically spiritual jews at this point.

if I didn't know better I'd think that's Northernlion cosplaying as a Rainbow Six Siege character

some of yuo gais arent olright :-DDDD

don't come to finland ever :-DDD

Good. Reactionaries pissing their little panties sustains me.

Leftypol actually wears panties. What universe do you ‘bash the fash’ morons live in?

They will poz some porky negholes legally with their superAIDS.

hownew.ru

Not just a nigger, an aging gay nigger who was mad that he couldn’t be a twink anymore.

California is just a lost cause desu.

Some of you guys are alright, don't go to Tehran tomorrow

estrogen would have saved this young traps life

serious question: how is john oliver's show doing in terms of ratings?

The ratings for these shows are never very good, but political junkies pick up on clips and spread them around, either to shit on them or praise them.