San Francisco dog owners lay minefield of poo for rightwing rally

San Francisco dog owners lay minefield of poo for rightwing rally
‘I just had this image of alt-right people stomping around in the poop,’ says the organizer of an unusual protest ahead of Saturday’s Patriot Prayer rally
When a group of far-right activists come to San Francisco to hold a rally this Saturday, they will be met by peace activists offering them flowers to wear in their hair.

Also, dog shit. Lots and lots of dog shit.

Hundreds of San Franciscans plan to prepare Crissy Field, the picturesque beach in the shadow of the Golden Gate Bridge where rightwing protest group Patriot Prayer will gather, with a generous carpeting of excrement.
“I just had this image of alt-right people stomping around in the poop,” Tuffy Tuffington said of the epiphany he had while walking Bob and Chuck, his two Patterdale terriers, and trying to think of the best way to respond to rightwing extremists in the wake of Charlottesville. “It seemed like a little bit of civil disobedience where we didn’t have to engage with them face to face.”

Tuffington, a 45-year-old artist and designer, created a Facebook event page based on the concept, and the dog owners of San Francisco responded in droves. Many have declared their intention to stockpile their shitpiles for days in advance, then deliver them in bags for the site. (The group is also planning to reconvene on Sunday to “clean up the mess and hug each other”.)
The presence of Patriot Prayer, whose “free speech” events in the Pacific north-west have frequently sparked violent street battles, in notoriously liberal San Francisco has city authorities on edge. Elected officials unsuccessfully pressured the National Park Service to deny the group a permit, and the police department is planning to deploy every available officer.

But for many San Franciscans, an unwelcome visit from members of the “alt-right” is an opportunity to fight back in the spirit of the city by the bay – with flower power, drag queens, a little creativity, and an assist from the animal kingdom.
Shannon Bolt, a behavior scientist who works at Crissy Field, intends to confront Patriot Prayer in the spirit of the Summer of Love. “As white supremacists and neo-Nazis gather in our midst, we’ll tune into the love frequency again and meet their hatred with flowers for their hair,” she wrote in a Facebook event description.

If security forces keep the protest and counter-protest separate, Bolt told the Guardian, “We will have to offer our Flowers Against Fascism to them symbolically.”

There will also be contingents of clowns, kayakers, cars, and kids – all hoping to use their particular strengths (humor, seaworthiness, the ability to monopolize parking spaces, and cuteness, respectively) to thumb their noses at hate.

“You have a significant number of people who would like to go and punch Nazis, and then you have people who think they should be entirely ignored,” said veteran labor and LGBTQ rights activist Cleve Jones. “In between you have all sorts of creative and crazy ideas. I kind of like that.”

theguardian.com/world/2017/aug/24/san-francisco-dog-poo-protest-patriot-prayer-rally

Other urls found in this thread:

mochimachine.org/wasteland/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cleve_Jones
8ch.net/newsplus/res/112313.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Great job idiots… now your city park stinks like shit, and now someone has to clean it up.

when is the gunfire going to begin?

Sounds like a great optics opportunity. Have everyone show up with bags and pooper-scoopers and stream all the "neo-nazis" cleaning up the park.

Ah yes, this type of shit again. Do I need to remind anyone here what would happen if it was their opposition doing this to them instead?

Just change venues, let them stew in the excrement.

To be fair SanFran is notorious for being literally India-tier when it comes to street-shitting. Instead of Human shit their park will smell like dog shit instead, sad part is that will be the only area in the city that smells the way it's supposed to

I'm surprised they bothered. San Francisco is already coated with homeless people shit, after all.

mochimachine.org/wasteland/

Fucking this. I'll never forget when Zed Shaw took a job out in San Fran. He quit in under 6 months and wrote an amazing rant on his blog about having to fight hobos and dodge human shit on the sidewalks everyday on his way to work.

poo-left

I downloaded and listened to the original 1962 copy of "The Man in the High Castle" it was depressing as hell, the Author talked about how in the alternate timeline where America had defeated the Nazi's Detroit, Chicago, Cleveland, St Louis, Atlanta, Los Angeles were American cities that were the economic engines of the United States. Look at this country now, a total fucking disgrace with it's own residents spreading dog shit in city parks due to the 1st amendment.
I'm serious fuckers, there needs to be a shit ton of blood letting before it get's better.

If you get a chance listen or read the book, however it may make you want to commit suicide.

Of course the goddam kikes fight with shit. They are fecophiles. Fucking disgusting

Not if you understand the ending.

30 MINUTES

make San Francisco great again :-(

the oath keepers are going to be there concealed carrying because the police will just get another stand down order like in Berkeley and San Jose. I grew up in the Bay Area and moved north because I was priced out by commie policies and all the jobs going to poo in the loos.

Bay Area leftists are not your traditional leftist. They are fucking crazy and violent. There is going to be some serious violence going down in Crissy Fields this Saturday. I've seen people talking about this on bay area sub reddits how they want to "outnumber the nazis." They want to outnumber the people with the permmit (they don't have one) and show up with bricks and pee bags and now apparently dog shit.

Stay the hell away from Crissy Fields on Saturday!

>mochimachine.org/wasteland/

I visited SF once. Went to the Macy's they have there. Huge.
Walked around.
Entire place smelled like piss.
No public bathroom so everyone just pisses.
Wandered around.
Hey this looks like fun
Private party for Micro$oft employees only.
B-but it looks like a bar open for the public

Then I pissed on the sidewalk and contributed to the stench the city will be known for forever. Piss, butt fucking and a dead faggot mayor. That's SF in a nutshell.

not finished with it yet, thanks for the glimmer of hope user

POO

Those west coast hobos are super aggressive. I almost had to kill one once. Glad I didn't because that place is definitely not a stand your ground state.

As if San Fagcisco has any lack of feces in public places…

Remember when dog poop used to turn white?

Holla Forums i am disappoint…

Trump needs to hire a big ole black lady as his communications director. Esp. when talking with "reporters". She'd tear them up!

Plus the gays.

A change in the composition of pet food.
Pet food used to have added bone meal, literally ground up bones, as a filler. The bone was poorly digested and passed through. It acted as a binding agent in the faeces and when the other material was either decayed or bleached, the faeces was white.
Modern pet foods contain grain meal as the filler. The grain is better digested, and the fibre makes the stools loose and more prone to physically breaking down.
So as a result, no white dog turds.
I really hated hitting those dry white turds when i was mowing the lawn as a kid. Instantaneously explode into a reeking cloud of pulverised dog turd.

Absolute trash examples of human beings.

Thanks. What did they do with the bones then?

I'd hate to be the poor bastard who has to clean up the shit in the parks.

Did we meme too far?

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cleve_Jones

Literal AIDS-ridden faggots playing with animal feces to attack their opposition of upstanding normal White men and women.
Just give me the war already.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cleve_Jones

Literal AIDS-ridden faggots playing with animal feces to attack their opposition of upstanding normal White men and women.
Just give me the war already.

Woops.

Also:

If it wasn't in Cuckifornia it might be worth the trip to do some Hitler speeches with flowers in my hair. He loved a good flower, who doesn't? These leftists, considering that their pets will rape the Earth until there's nothing left as the result of their inaction in the defense of their people and lands.

I cant even spend any real amount of time on this thread, because its so fucking surrealistically nightmarish, but I just want to put forth the
DAILY REMINDER
that if it weren't for police, there would be nobody to protect these people.

Just something to think about.

Bring gloves and a sling. Return the shit to the leftists from which it came.

What if we find #NeverTrump style cuckservative events and falseflag them as nazi free speech so that leftists descend upon them for us. Make our enemies attack each other

Kikes can't help but out themselves when it comes to shit. They're OBSESSED with it.

Leftists are as dumb as niggers

Absolutely designated.

San Francisco used to be cool.

in other words the park and beach will become trash-land and more poo coming in the way. Way to go leftyfag destroy your own park because muh nazis

There are some pretty nasty bacteria in animal shit especially dog shit. This seems exactly like biological terrorism to me. Maybe the fbi can look into that ahem ahem
AHEM

Yep. The commies in my area would've gotten shot long ago if it weren't for local LE.

is actually toxic to your lawn, causing burns and unsightly discoloring. Beyond your grass, it has been estimated that a single gram of dog waste can contain 23 million fecal coliform bacteria, which are known to cause cramps, diarrhea, intestinal illness, and serious kidney disorders in humans
Per kikepedia -

BWATA

leftists showing no thought for the low end workers having to clean after their inane statement.

Exactly. I try not to think about it because then I remember most unsolved murders are the result of random acts of violence.

Of course not. Once they are done larping for the day they will return to their gated communities while the working class park janitors are left to clean the shit up.

I see a lot of things which are allowed to happen that years ago the police would have never allowed to happen. If a news story such as this was released 25 years ago police would have been all over it issuing expensive tickets and taking people to jail, now it's par for the course and the police do nothing. This is why I think more and more that police are the ones allowing the destruction of America to occur, not stopping it, or protecting it. Politicians fuck over the citizenry and the police are the ones who protect the politicians while the police have their hands full with human vice crimes, such as drugs, sexual relations, domestic situations, and all other petty nonsense that will never go away and are only part of the daily human condition. This is why I'm no longer ever really concerned when cops are killed, even by violent felons.

That is so sad.

Checked. Very sad
It is also technically biological terrorism.

When whites had values, morals, ethics, and ruled the world. It all began to go downhill during the late sixties. I've known people who had kids in the early 60's and then those who had kids in the early 70's two totally different breeds of people. Jews ruined it all, Jews and the Goy they converted to communism.

I'm getting into that age bracket where I can see how older white men feel like killing themselves. I saw a Mexican yesterday with Texas plates driving a super duty ram 3500 dually with custom rims, graphics, and spikes on the rims like a roman chariot and all I could think was he's a drug dealer. No way a landscaper is making that much bank when all it takes is to move a couple pounds of Meth across the border. This country is going to be a total cesspool in 10-20-30 more years.

dear god have you ever heard of anything more jewish?

fucking Jews, they're so filthy

What's the jugallo position on dogshit?

Can we get them to plant magnets all over the field too?

It's jurisdictional (((lawyering))).

Back then there also were no cameras.

this is why fake alt-right rallies where no one actually shows up should be organised all the time in this type of faggot areas.

this coming from a city that released an app to help people avoid stepping in human shit. fuck California.

I can't speak to bone meal, but white poop is the healthy normal color for dogs. If you feed your dog raw meat, bones included (like they would eat naturally) they will have white poop and it will quickly break up into an ash like substance and just blow away.

Keep in mind that raw bones are fine, but cooked bones can actually wreak havoc on dogs and splinter unless they are specifically prepared in a fashion to prevent this, such as the bones you may find at a pet store.

I used to feed my malamutes the forelegs of whitetail deer with the fur and hoofs still attached. It sometimes creeped out the neighbors kids but I'd tell 'em Bambi didn't get away this time.

Reminder that kikes are obsessed with shit.

They should use San Francisco dravidians to poo there

hey, didn't we encounter something like that before? Or am I just imagining a deja vu?

I've gotten in the habit of buying raw femur bones from the farmer's market, cutting them up into 6" segments, and hardwood smoking them before giving them to my dog. They last a little longer this way and the bones don't dehydrate so they don't splinter when my bloodhound goes to down on it. Throw them in the freezer and your dog will go apeshit trying to get that marrow out, it's the best dog pacifier I've ever seen.

TOP FUCKING KEK user
was just at my cousins up in the country on a farm and his dogs were always dragging around the lower and upper leg of a deer

Straight from Saul Alinsky's "Rules for Radicals."
Alinsky describes a similar plan directed at White theater performances. He would ship in 100 niggers, feed them with beans before the performance, then place them in the audience.
Because there is no law against flatulence, this bypasses the problems with stink bombs and other chemical weapons. This is an example of working with what you've got.

It's a prayer rally. Just a clouder of Christcuckers. Everything to the right of Bernie Sanders is alt-right these days.

You know they are going to use their own shit filled with GRIDS. Also this shows the liberal mentality of physically destroying your own land for the sake of virtue signaling against words.

The left sure does like to ruin public property.

How fucking Jewish.

Apparently it's canceled! 8ch.net/newsplus/res/112313.html
not that I go to newsplus

It's an amazing fucking book. None of his work is meant to be fun: he's an intelligent (somewhat manic) dystopian with levels of prescience nearing the psychics he writes about. He writes as a warning, not for entertainment.
I urge anyone watching the hollywood travesty to read the relatively quick and short book…and then everything else he wrote. Valis is a good one.