Reporter Bot

ReportBot – she reports everything!

Since they're purging every video (not even Rightwing, but anything like faggy bluepill Jordon Peterson) can some base anons who built the twitter bots like Jeb and Tay build a bot that just floods youtube with reports?

Other urls found in this thread:

bestmacros.com/yt-flag-bot/
youpak.com/watch?v=6SJNVb0GnPI
blog.eutopian.io/beating-the-samson-option/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

A bot could report anything since this is now the standard.

bump

People need to understand that you cannot fight Alphabet with their own tools. They wrote the code and they can and will tweak it. If it is utilised in a way they don’t want it to be. This isn’t about what people actually find offensive, do you think they give a brass shit what the user base think? When their next video promoting the Saracen invasion of Europe is released to a million thumbs down within a day and a hundred thousand reports do you think they will remove it?

This is about removing wrong think, any updated to the TOS or bile about “responding to the communities concerns” is corporate fluff issued because it sounds more palatable than “we are censoring the biggest media platform in the world in line with our personal biases”.

This isn’t rigging a book list or naming a soft drink this is one of the most powerful corporations the world has ever encountered that has been in bed with every intelligence agency under the sun since day dot. We must leave Google.

This should be pretty easy. The Youtube report system is automated. If you do something like make a hundred accounts, link them to a bot, and then have that bot go report every video it sees with those accounts, they will all quickly go down.

I do think it's possible that Youtube might incorporate some sort of loophole that ensures that the big channels, and itself, aren't taken down by this. But the vast majority of the users on Youtube aren't big channels. Like maybe Pewdiepie won't be able to be reported, but what if you take down fifty other streamers?

I think this is a direct response to Charlottesville, which could mean they control everything but the military.

Wait holy shit, disabling comments? Wew fucking lads.
Time for me to make my own Jewtube, maybe… HateTube….

That is some chaotic neutral shit. These faggots want censorship? Let's show them some censorship.
It needs to be made in a way any user can use it too, maybe fill a text file with account info and get after it

I am near certain we will not see anything but wrong thought affected by this. Remember who has been brought in to oversee this project?

You don't understand how this works.
The algorithms in place to check reports would then check the formatting and phrases of the report and realize it's a bot.
Even if you programmed 100 different reports it would notice them coming from the same account and it would be flagged, to prevent bot spam.

Sage because OP is a faggot and the OP itself is shit.

user, you do realize you can use a random word generator. And it's pretty easy to make a fake YouTube account

Make it and post results.

Lots 'expert anons' are claiming this in impossible because (((they))) check every report. But I don't believe they can. It's millions of videos and reports.

My laptop got fugged hard, but I'll try and write out the programming to do it.

Remember some people who post here are anti-Holla Forums, and if something could hurt them like someone fighting back, they will post not to do anything, that the situation is hopeless. If they say it won't work, they offer no other solution. Like mass flagging from multiple real accounts of people on Holla Forums.

how about

make a site for likes, views and comments on a video
and grab the video to embed from jewtube servers without the ads and policing, by keeping it private, and non-distributable, and embed-to-this-site only?
the jewtubers couldn't report on what they don't see, and the server load would be on jewtube

I’m not convinced that they are being at all honest about how this system actually works. I imagine they have already complied a list of videos they want rid of and users they find ‘problematic’. They will be swiftly dealt with.

I think best trips confirm that this is what your weekend project should be.

A site compiling lists of quarantined videos alone would probably be very popular

I’m pretty sure it’d pick up massive traffic.

It doesn't work. They use something like a chess rating algorithm to filter out the abusers. If you want to take down a video, you must first spend a lot of time searching for and reporting offensive content (e.g. nudity) to build credibility for your account.

Make it a browser add-on that allows you to comment on the page link that way you don't get fucked by copyright kikes and normalfags will be more likely to use it.

Run sentiment analysis on the comments, feed the top X negatives into a markov generator, run a thesaurus on the output. There's your report - she doesn't need to be pretty.

That's accurate. Some accounts are flagged to not even show up much under trending, and this has been mentioned by h3h3 and keemstar. YouTube does allow for it to pick who is "somewhat" trending, but the chances to trend are based on what faces that want seen. This is undeniable.

Basically some accounts are easier to get rid of then others. The bigger they are, also factor into it.

This user gets it.

Make it a browser add-on that allows you to comment on the page link that way you don't get fucked by copyright kikes and normalfags will be more likely to use it.>>10490944

If we can't have a voice neither can the Alt-Lite cucks. Report all Cernovich's videos and all Jordon Peterson's

I'll oven myself later

The problem with that is the sheep are still plugged into the matrix. We're waking them up, and have to keep waking up as many as we can. That means fighting Google on their home turf.

But this shouldn't be too difficult since commercial products exist already…
bestmacros.com/yt-flag-bot/

The face YouTube wants everyone to see the most us Casey Neistat, and that account can NEVER be flagged off. Like all his videos trend even when they aren't really trending at all. He gets the views he does because he is marketable to the mainstream, and considered safe.

Some accounts that are easier to remove, are the ones closer to our point of view. YouTube isn't lying totally about AI doing most of the work, what they don't admit is how that AI was programmed to play favorites. Think of a bot that HATES white nationalists, and second to that anti feminists.

Jordan's account has been marked so it can't be flagged now. The reason is that people target him first, and when he lost his account it was harmful to Google because of his large reach and fanbase. Google's wants to remove the Right within ACCEPTABLE limits.

Their eventual build up to this started with the outrage about the viewers who could level up, that never stopped and all the SJW shills slowly built this mountain

This is what people don't get: YouTube data mine the viewers activity much more than they even care about the content of videos. That's how people like Jordan Peterson or H3H3 get censored, because they attract the "bad" crowd.

Here is a simple way to do this. Let's say they allow one Hitler video to stay up, and then they examine who watches it and what other content they watch to create some measurement of the "distance" from that video to any other video on the website.

There is no point in scanning the comment sections for political sentiment, because it requires too much computation. They simply create a graph of user activity. Then they "infect" some videos and see how the "bacteria" spreads to other videos in different concentrations. The "most deceased" videos are then taken down.

I think the analogy is full of holes and therefore a weak one, but point taken. But unless and until a good Zion analog is a real thing, as Google, et al, is, it is a hopeless battle. Without a solid irl plan I consider that sort of rationalization pure mental masturbation.

This is a shareblue blackpill thread trying to get you to quit and runaway which is how they win. SJW are not smart, target small to moderate sized far left channels so the reeeeeing becomes too loud. Also this a really pathetic half assed attempt at censorship is anything but pathetic. Don't watch this bad video bad goy trigger warning the video isn't even touched but putting warnings like its something dangerous just draws curiosity and attention to it.

But the bad crowd is defined by what YouTubers they subscribe to; hence it starts from content that often ends up flagged as a basis of which ones may be flag worthy in the future. Murdoch Murdoch would certainly put you into that list of the "bad" crowd

just go to Holla Forums and cuckchan and start a flagging campaign. start off with a list of /leftyp0l/ and antifa youtube channels and a short script. once people get drunk/high and get into it, you'll have millions of flags per day.

Holla Forums has done this before, newfag

Alinsky wrote to make the other side live up to their rules. We can utilize that method by reporting every single video that has even little things. Someone says "faggot" on stream? Get it reported.

You ^ have to go back

I should also mention that people placed in the "bad" crowd by YouTube, as another user suggested, probably also have their flagging ability somewhat revoked. There is so much difficult about this whole situation at Goolag.

Reupload this everywhere praise Nurgle the revolution starts now.

Into the oven JIDF

I don't think they care about subscriptions that much because compared to views, subscription does not create much data. Subscription, voting, and comments are just a way to make you log into your account for identification.

Then again, it looks as if mirrored videos are allowed to stay up, so I might be wrong.

Offer some valid criticism or get the fuck out. Literally typing "reeeee" at us and saying "blackpiill thread," is mentally retarded. You are simply spam. Are you even human or a bot? Nevermind, don't even respond.

My point is both are linked together. If certain people are following constantly removed channels, the channels they prefer to subscribe to are also marked so to speak…At least for review by YouTube. It's not one or the other, it's both.

anything communist is revolutionary and therefore promoting violence

As others said, I would bet my ass that commie and Marxist propaganda is protected against this kind of report flooding.
Flooding neutral channels and killing off them could be more efficient. It kills off the content producers, spreads the word and shows that any kind of censorship is bad. It is a dick move, but it surely pisses off the normalfags when their favorite pranker/vlogger gets suspended and demonetized.

Why not use report bots to see if it works. If it doesn't then it means we need to step up our game.

Usually they don't expect us to be lifeless report fags like leftists are. The same way they didn't expect our successful right wing meme campaigns.

Their tools tend to be double edged swords due to their hubris.

You still don't understand user. Money is a system. Sure, you COULD use your money to publish a book that details the corruption of the people in power. But THEY MADE THE SYSTEM. When you use their system in any way you give them power. So you made a book criticizing the corrupt rulers, now they can just ban your book, or sue you, or seize your assets, or all of the above. Google doesn't give a shit if you try to hack their system. The only thing google fears is people moving to a new platform.

This. And only this. When, not if, someone builds a significantly better platform than Google has, then their entire kingdom will fold like a busted flush.

If normalfaggots get their bread and butter fucked with it has to be a REPLACEMENT, not an alternative.

Lol… I just found out Sargon is being sued for $150,000 by an SJW. And people think she will win it too. I can't believe how much the hard left is doing to silence opinions. It's relentless… Crazy

It's consistent with their half-century old No Platform strategy. It's far easier for them to recruit new "allies" and stomp dissent into the ground when their ideological opponents aren't even allowed to make arguments. This is just an escalation from Antifa rioting at Berkeley or radical feminists doing the same at men's meetings.

I think it is a combination of hatred for Trump fueling them, combined with an understanding that they're been losing the argument (kids were turning into alt right), so they seek to win by censorship, between using companies (pressuring them) and other means.

The left are united in destroying the right, while the right fights itself. Not sure how the right can expect to win without another GG movement or something that unites them to fight as one again.

Agreed. Cf. Fuckerbook vs. MySpace.

The truth will out. Everytime. No need to be overly concerned about their theatrics imo. As always it will back on them in the end.

There's this little thing called right and wrong. Some tend to overlook it.

Isn't this basically how Reddit works? upvoating algos assign weight depending on who you are?

I'm game. Post the script and name a target.

There is another GG in progress. Listen to talk radio for anything about ESPN and sports reporting. Football fans don't have the online footprint that gamers do, but there is a groundswell of animosity building toward the politicization of professional sports.

Ooga dey haz de evil White runnin dey BLMFL! Wy do dey?
DAS RAYCISS

I didn't know this. That is very interesting; however, the battle fought online is very important, and will dictate the future as it affects the children who use this tech, and what they can and cannot see. Also this tech as it was used in GG, is what unites us as ONE online… they cannot win this fight. Only we can win it, and make use of their situation if needed.

We need to unite online as one voice against the censorship, or lose everything.

How convenient for Jewgle to roll out their Skynet censorship with the alt-kike as the initial target. Normies can't criticize the censorship without risking being labeled a "Nazi-sympathyzer".

Clever girl.

Well they truly hate Spencer and even people like Sargon, because they see them as a bridge to us. Especially Sargon, as he is completely in the middle acting as a bridge. One doesn't simply go from SJW to Holla Forums, one needs baby steps.

Sargon is their number one target, and I think he knows it. Which is why he has tried to distance himself from us, but they still want him dead at all costs.

Many people have said they moved from SjW, to Sargon, to Alt Right, to Holla Forums

Ahahaha, and when he wants help he can praise Kek for real, and then my master plan will progress. All according to kekaku

Cucks like you said the same thing about Gawker Media before ODN

As strange as it may be to say this, it may be better for us if Sargon remains in the middle. Without that bridge, no one can get to us as easily as they had been. That's if he's not destroyed completely, which he probably will be. I know they completely removed him from Twitter now, for good.

Jewtube certainly has protections against low IQ strategies like

If a bunch of us played as SJWs who are subscribed to the right people who are pushed to the front by Google, we could individually flag things as collective accounts in good standing, but it would have to be videos that slip up and do something wrong.

Yes, quite difficult. ADL has priority flagging powers.

I guess there's nothing to do then but get the FTC to regulate Google like a public entity and force them to be content-neutral. Then fuck with their advertisers' confidence and crash their share value Oh well.

anti Ponie bump

We need to meme (more/again) that disabled comments = (((censorship)))

(((
These kikes are going to lose this battle, the more they censor, the more the internet routes around it
)))

They shut down her learning capabilities and she quickly became a feminist
SHUT DOWN HER LEARNING CAPABILITIES
BECAME A FEMINIST

hahahahahah
Nice austism user. Good find

checked

I hope so. Where are the cyber punks when you need them?

Dubs checking dubs

Oh shieeet Anons!
We are on to something here.

As said in other thread, we need to make a false flag to shoah a decent number of YT normalfag right leaning accounts. Make YT literally a lefty echo chamber, it'll turn everyone off just like everywhere else that happens, they become the loud, screeching minority.
BUT we must have another alternative in place and established and capable first.

We don't want another voat episode where a reddigg shoah just ends up crashing it and they all go back to their hive….

The problem is Trump doesnt care about the censorship, in fact he wants companies to have more control to silence us, rather than turning the internet into a utility.

(dub dubs)
Sales of sports-packages for cable TV providers are falling, and this is a frequently cited reason. 50 year old men living vicariously through niggers playing hand-egg on Sunday don't like Kaepernick (a shitbird mulatto who owes everything in his life to the white family who adopted him) telling those same viewers how much he hates them for being racist. The ESPN chorus of social justice just exacerbates the situation. Check out fivethirtyeight. They poison the internet and Kaggle with their pseudo-intellectual bullshit constantly. ESPN has gone full fucking Maoist.

I'm not saying this has the same impact as GG, but the basic premise is the same. Leftists using one of the few outlets that white men have as a soap box for Trotskyite bullshit.

I think finding or providing replacement platforms for the kind of services Google and the rest of the techno-security-complex provide is important. It's not going to be enough that regular people don't want censorship. We will have to attack the power structures that keep monsters like Google alive. Drag them into lawsuits. Demoralize their employees. Get Congress to tax them to death.

It's win or die.

Regular people don't even give a fuck about the alt-right. Do you know even one person in your day to day life that is actually outraged about Charlottesville? I can't think of one, personally. These events are a rationalization for the kind of thought-control Google wanted to implement anyway.

Have bots simulate normal behavior and let them build up credibility over a few months? I wonder if you could buy people's old accounts? I bet there are some that could be taken over outright if you can correlate user names to passwords in public data breaches.

Nobody is talking about Trump here, nigger.

Is the SJW web shutting down freedom of expression and censoring anything it disagrees with?
Is freedom of speech banned online, unless some self-appointed ethical police deem it "safe speech"?
Well then anons, perhaps it is time for…
OPERATION MEME VIRUS
SJW_image.jpg

It'd be a waste of time. Your site would be deplatformed just like all the rest

Don't be a faggot, the Pajeets and agnsty clowns can't work on a White Mans Code. They fired their last few competent coders, we can do as we please.

*steganographically also

Hi! You are not one of us. If you were, you would know of the glorious infighting among the market liberals, the progressives, the communists, trotskyites, marxists, and others. "We" are winning. Your narratives have already failed. You are more divided than we.

In other words, I am calling you a crew-member. You are ShareBlue, trying to hide under the radar.

Did you expect one of us in your wreckage?

What do you exactly want to achieve?
You really want to report every video?
To do that multiple times you should use public socks proxies, which are probably already black-listed by Google.
It's a lost war.

guys I found unkiked youtube

youpak.com/watch?v=6SJNVb0GnPI

use this website

its all uncensored and has identical video content IDs as youtube

all videos blocked on youtube are unblocked including (((copyright))) censored videos

and all youtube comments are transferred to the site as well

enjoy

spread it among your peers

I usually think "Reddit spacing" claims are retarded, but god damn . . .

The Jews wouldve removed Fag Anglin's Thai Fuck Shack and stormfront on their own anyway, there was no reason for us to help them do it. Attacking the censorship wouldve been a a better idea.

The problem is that Jews are the ones that made everyone in-fight over optics.

i was posting it across a few related threads to spread awareness
for some reason my computer posts text like that whenever I copy and paste
unintentional reddit spacing

Is that an attempt to make us complacent? Or are you Holla Forums but just an idiot? We are in trouble and need to fix it you idiot. We aren't winning yet.

youtube logo thumbnail -> Tay AI swastika tweet

You have nothing left. The attempts by your forward elements to destabilize or spread FUD have failed. I will discourse no further with your kind– you know who you are. And so do we.

I saw this a few weeks ago, the author was talking about soundcloud but then talks about video too and bitchute. Moving to a p2p model.

blog.eutopian.io/beating-the-samson-option/

Is bitchute the answer? Is this guys idea realistic?

Larping faggot

BUMP

If they truly check every report then this is going to cost them money, time, and aggravation. In addition their employees are going to get lazy if overloaded with so many reports. How many of those fucks will just repeatedly click the button to take down videos just to clear their backlog?