Conner isn't /ourguy/?

Dat face when a nigger is more based than an irishman. I guess you still want the white man to win to show his superior fighting skills… even though he's a cunt.

If this was anything but a money making scheme Connor would be killed in the first round. Shit thread.

fuck the nigger anyway

Call me old fashioned, but I remember a time when it was considered impolite to insult the leader of a country you were a guest in. Conor knows "fookin' nuttin" about Trump, he's just a bit of an idiot outside of a cage/ring.

Trump is most certainly going to back Mayweather, being a civic nationalist Trump will side with the American.

There's a reason the Irish were called niggers back in the day no different than blacks. I'm assuming this is one of those reasons. Ever since the Romans smashed the Celts a couple thousand years ago they've never been the same.

Being on the edge of extinction and then rising again to almost go extinct by a potato famine I guess does something to you.

I watched one of the vlogs recently and right at the beginning they were talking about how crazy Trump was with the "fire and fury" comment.
He also attacked Trump when Trump had a go at Ronda Rousey during the primaries.

Hey Schlomo, your wife stuck her hooked beak between her ankles and begged for my superior Aryan cock last night. She and your mother both said yours is laughably puny.

t. Not even a mick

that means mayweather is going to knock him out, which is a shame because i hate mayweather in a larger context

As much as I'd like to see Connor smash the nigger, he's most likely going to get humiliated this weekend. He's never had a single pro boxing fight and now he's going to face one of the best of this era.

It's not because he's Irish. It's because he's a wigger.

This. Who cares? Bread makes me lethargic and circuses are for children. People are paying $100 to stream a couple of rounds of boxing onto their television sets. Madness.

I'm anticipating another smug Trump tweet when Conor loses.

I assume this is a Jew run event to steal 100 dollars on a freak show fight. That's the real story.

It is, the showtime kike is running it. Also they made a belt specifically just for this fight called the money belt kek.

Taigs out.

So you fucked a kikess?

Irish people are the closest that whites get to niggers. Lazy, indolent drunks.

Slide thread. Fuck them both. Mayweather is a nigger who dances around the ring and MacGregor is a mouthy wigger cunt. They can both get the rope.

Vasyl Lomachenko would destroy both of them if given the opportunity anyways.

Who said that he won't be?

Niggers get butt blasted about him because everyone is saying he's the best boxer that's ever lived.

The real story is that nobody point out the low quality threads. Sure the unique IP blows up sometimes (if it is to be trusted at all) but it is the silent fart that kills.

Have you seen him fight? He quite possibly is the best boxer that's ever lived. He's undoubtedly the best boxer currently alive.

fuck mcgregor
but not ireland

You people are cucks for watching kike owned nigger infested sports. Just as bad as the faggots here that go on about muh GoT or whatever else libshit freak out about.

t.nigger who got fucked up by some micks