Petition to enforce 50 U.S.C. 842

user suggested making a new thread for this, so here is the petition for 50usc842. You know what to do, lads

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/enforce-article-50-us-code-842-0

Coupled with the petition for recognizing Antifa as a terrorist organization gaining traction, I'd say those commie fucks could potentially be in for a wild ride.

Other urls found in this thread:

law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/50/842?qt-us_code_temp_noupdates=0#qt-us_code_temp_noupdates
archive.org/details/MastersOfDeceit
thetruthseeker.co.uk/oldsite/article.asp?ID=13488
godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message3616262/pg1
archive.fo/4x7KS
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump for justice

yes

bump

bumpin'

I hate commies as much as the next guy, but it really wouldn't be that hard to conceive of this as infringing upon free speech. It could potentially be a wild ride for all parties instead of just antifa

damn commies

Fellate a shotgun.

I'm just saying it's a slippery slope nigga. Then again, these are slippery times. It may or may not actually make a difference, and this seems like an accelerationist strategy to me.

That doesn't really contradict or invalidate my claim. It's still revoking their right to free speech. Whether or not that's just or unjust is another issue.

I keep hoping someone takes down an MLK statue. It would bring about a whole new level of chimpout. Plus fuck that nigger. Eye for an eye.

Destroying or desecrating things is NOT free speech. Free speech does not entitle you to vandalise anything, it does not entitle you to write/draw grafitti. Free speech allows you to SAY what is on your mind, no matter what it is. Free speech means there will be no legal consequences for what you say. That is it.

Haven't heard this one in a while but seriously…

Hate to piss in your pie, it would be immediately shot down as unconstitutional if enforced.

Destroying or desecrating things is NOT free speech.
False. You have every right in the world to purchase any object of your OWN and destroy it as a political statement. You do NOT have the right to destroy OTHERS' objects.

Fucking greentext.

Pretty sure that has nothing to do with free speech, that is property rights. You own it, you can do whatever the hell you want with it.

get after it niggers.

Done. Do it faggots.

The Communist Party of the United States, or any successors of such party regardless of the assumed name, whose object or purpose is to overthrow the Government of the United States, or the government of any State, Territory, District, or possession thereof, or the government of any political subdivision therein by force and violence, are not entitled to any of the rights, privileges, and immunities attendant upon legal bodies created under the jurisdiction of the laws of the United States or any political subdivision thereof; and whatever rights, privileges, and immunities which have heretofore been granted to said party or any subsidiary organization by reason of the laws of the United States or any political subdivision thereof, are terminated: Provided, however, That nothing in this section shall be construed as amending the Internal Security Act of 1950, as amended [50 U.S.C. 781 et seq.]
(Aug. 24, 1954, ch. 886, § 3, 68 Stat. 776.)
law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/50/842?qt-us_code_temp_noupdates=0#qt-us_code_temp_noupdates

At what point did I imply vandalism to be supported by free speech? I'm honestly confused as to why you think I think that.

If this gets enforced it would get false flagged faster than the communist fat fuck getting hit by the dodge at charllotesville. The problem isnt that that communists shouldnt be killed for trying to undermine the country. There will be stupid fucks like (((Alt Right))) who use ANTIFA's logic that anyone who doesnt agree is a communist and gets the bullet and get the law pulled.

Um. You were talking about the actions of antifa/blm/commies in regards to the statues and monuments? The ones that are being vandalised, desecrated and destroyed?

Re-reading it all maybe you just meant that they should be allowed to talk their anti-American bs. I think this petition is more about the fact that they seem to be waging war against the US in the same way that commies did in other nations, with the destruction of historical monuments (and subsequent violence) being a huge part of it.

Would this apply to Antifa? It seems to apply more to political parties that call themselves the communist party. I feel as if Antifa could bypass it, as they don't call themselves that, can claim they're an activist movement and could also say they're anarchist and not communist. But still, it's worth a shot.

Antifa's flag is directly modeled after the 1932 flag of the paramilitary wing of the communist party of Germany. They also recently raised their flag above a government building, as well as raised a communist flag on Joan of Arc/openly fly communist flags at their events. This law applies to them.

This petition doesnt stand a chance in hell anyways. Shit sticky

these petitions are not laws
Trump can just make a official statement saying "No"

Not the point, 100k is supposed to get a response from the whitehouse and trump hasnt responded to muh tax return petition with 1mill signed that was in February. He could make a statement, but obviously doesnt give any fucks about any of these petitions.

how do you know?

because im not a retarded nigger who just goes on assumptions, if it was responded to it would have been announced. Dems tried to get the tax returns pushed to be released because of muh russia but there was no response to the 1mil petition. Democrats were already going to attack Trumps tax returns, like how they wouldnt shut up about it on the election campaign and it had nothing to do with the petition.

IGNORE SHILLS AND BLACKPILL
Meme this far and wide! Target cuckservatives, (((alt-right))), stormfront, INFOWARS! These are people who will sign a damned petition! Shit, the NRA and veterns associations as well! Anyone over 50 for that matter knows to hate communism.

your screencap only 'proves' that they did not answer a question about whenever or not they would release the statement about the petition or not

I know a Polish lady in my building that always raves about the horrors of Communism. She loves Trump and (((Reagan))). I want to interview her to use it as propaganda… is anybody here good at editing? She's extremely Catholic though, not sure if that would hurt us.

That tax thing isn't a serious petition though, it has nothing to do with policy or politics. Just the president's personal life, of which is irrelevant unless it was something illegal.

I'm not too bad at video editing, never be afraid to farm it out to the hivemind, if i can't edit it decently somebody here could

A perceived adult figure telling youth that something isn't "cool" just makes it even more "cool" in their eyes.

found the commie trying to downvote a sticky

Trumpcucks are really starting to irk me that they seriously believe the federal government is going to crack down on communists. Trump is more likely to crack down on us and he sits idly by whle the speech of his own supporters is suppressed.

Trump winning was the worst thing to happen to us. There's people here right now that actually have faith in the very system that is destroying our race. And all of you have the naivety to think the system is just going to wisp away all the communists and not you.

Do it, and tell her about this petition so that she can spread it to everyone at her church. Old catholic women can get fucking petions, remember, /thinkofthechildren/

according to www.forbes.com/sites/kellyphillipserb/2017/01/31/white-house-petition-to-release-trumps-tax-returns-closes-in-on-a-half-million-signatures/#76dfa05c4d80

They did release a statement, saying "no"

nice ban evasion

user, you're falling for the derailment tactics of a shill. What matters is meming this to the world so that this petition gets enough signatures to be picked up by newssources, and then be used as a defense in court by /ourguys/ against commies, REGARDLESS of if it gets a fucking response by the president.
THIS IS ALREADY FEDERAL LAW!
We are demanding it be enforced, and pushing it into the sphere of common knowledge of the public, so that based fucking judges can enforce it themselves. Having aknowledgement by POTUS is merely an added bonus.
HIGH FUCKING ENERGY!
Load up your botnets, your shill accounts, your kikebook your plebbit your disqus and twatter, and spam this to the ends of the motherfucking internet!
SIEG HIEL!
COMMIES GOING TO GITMO!

Says a homosexual who was blackmailed by the Mafia into denying the very existence of the Cosa Nostra for decades. More like the handicapped one was Hoover.

How about we go after cucks like this?

That is so accurate. It must be the purist coincidence that its happening exactly as described.

That was their openly declared directive.
Nice job regurgitating kike lies. Read the man's woeks, not the (((history channel))) J. Edgar Hoover was /ourguy/ through and through.

archive.org/details/MastersOfDeceit
probably CHICAGO
FREE SPEECH forbidden!
Children in nurseries!
Women forced into workforce!

Nonsense. Do some digging on that man. You're completely misguided.

Heil brother.

Who the fuck are you? Any Holla Forumsack would know to always check the (((source)))

94 signatures in a few hours so far, about half within the last 15 mins. not a bad start boys. Looks like it's starting to circulate a bit.

New maymay

Are there literally people in this thread unironically defending AntiFa as not a terrorist organization or otherwise trying to distract from it in some sort of shilling derail attempt?

Mods, it's time you start banning extra hard against redditfaggotry nowadays.

Spam the fuck out of groups like infowars, grunts, 3%, oathcucks. Useful idiots still sign petitions!

yes

Trump is surrounded by neocon trotskike commies, he won't do a thing to them. In a way, they are the best tools to redpill people. Let them riot, get run over, and beat all the trash cans they want. They just look more and more retarded and they are our ironically bestest friends at redpilling people.

This. We need to wait with this until a few more SC jewdges are replaced.

I never knew how dangerous commies were until I saw them in action. They are trying to destroy the US both externally and internally. However, they've entrenched themselves so thoroughly into the mechanisms of government that I don't know how we can peacefully remove them from influence.

y would you even want to peacefully remove them instead of violently?

You faggots are going to have to spread this further than the chans to get 100,000 signatures. Spread this to normies.

Doesn't matter. They're not communists as in Marx's books. They're cultural marxists. Jewish Capitalism.

this literally, is the most cucked form of Statism.

separation between "market forces" [being a slave to the system]
and communism [for the rich slave holders]

NYPA
Not everyone is as cucked by the state.
Before you start bitching like a little cunt:
You too have the authority to do a citizen arrest on the perpetrators.
You have only one word : PROPORTIONATE USE OF FORCE (not violence)

Antifa will be gone reguardless of a petition soon. They're just a punch of jew funded sjw faggots anyways, they don't even know what they're doing.

Git out and stay gitted out, fag boi

has it gone to the supreme court yet?

Related?

I don't think its ever been enforced

perfect, just in time for Trumps supreme court justices

It was deliberate and it was planned by the Frankfurt School as long ago as the 1930s.

The 11 Main Policies of the Frankfurt School

1. The creation of racism offences.

2. Continual change to create confusion

3. The teaching of sex and homosexuality to children

4. The undermining of schools’ and teachers’ authority

5. Huge immigration to destroy identity.

6. The promotion of excessive drinking

7. Emptying of churches

8. An unreliable legal system with bias against victims of crime

9. Dependency on the state or state benefits

10. Control and dumbing down of media

11. Encouraging the breakdown of the family

One of the main ideas of the Frankfurt School was to exploit Freud’s idea of ‘pansexualism’ - the search for pleasure, the exploitation of the differences between the sexes, the overthrowing of traditional relationships between men and women. To further their aims they would:

• attack the authority of the father, deny the specific roles of father and mother, and wrest away from families their rights as primary educators of their children.
• abolish differences in the education of boys and girls
• abolish all forms of male dominance - hence the presence of women in the armed forces
• declare women to be an ‘oppressed class’ and men as ‘oppressors’
Munzenberg summed up the Frankfurt School’s long-term operation thus: ‘We will make the West so corrupt that it stinks.'

The School believed there were two types of revolution: (a) political and (b) cultural. Cultural revolution demolishes from within. ‘Modern forms of subjection are marked by mildness’. They saw it as a long-term project and kept their sights clearly focused on the family, education, media, sex and popular culture.

Just take a good look around and you'll see that all of those eleven "recommendations" have already been put into practice - foisted on us by a traitorous political class

thetruthseeker.co.uk/oldsite/article.asp?ID=13488

anyone?

Political correctness is communist propaganda writ small. In my study of communist societies, I came to the conclusion that the purpose of communist propaganda was not to persuade or convince, nor to inform, but to humiliate; and therefore, the less it corresponded to reality the better. When people are forced to remain silent when they are being told the most obvious lies, or even worse when they are forced to repeat the lies themselves, they lose once and for all their sense of probity. To assent to obvious lies is to co-operate with evil, and in some small way to become evil oneself. One’s standing to resist anything is thus eroded, and even destroyed. A society of emasculated liars is easy to control. I think if you examine political correctness, it has the same effect and is intended to.

—Theodore Dalrymple, “Our Culture, What’s Left Of It”

I've never seen eyes scream before.

KEK
Yep, she as crazy af eyes.

We'll see how better her life is as a cocksleeve under Mohammed.

Extending Constitutional rights to people who want to destroy the Constitution is fucking suicidal.

They're commies, they don't have basic human rights.

A good explainaition why most, if not all, of western society consists of emasculated liars.

LOW ENERGY

WE

It's because whoever named it did a shit job of it. They should have named it like "Take action against communist paramilitary organizations through enforcement of Article 50 U.S. Code 842"

Can we get this kike communist arrested?

He also never even named the act. It's called the
COMMUNIST CONTROL ACT of 1954!

I was never a big fan of these cookie cutter memes, but yours are pretty hilarious.

That old hag has clearly gotten her soul taken away from her by the jewish mind virus of communism. MANY SUCH CASES. SAD!

oh shoot support man bump yeah

oh fug i didnt even see those quads
whoa am i god now

Hey anons, do we have a whitehouse.org petition bot like a change.org petition bot? You could rucaptcha and a custom domain to it and you're good to go.

Hit It. should hit the abolish NFA one too guys.

Come on, now.

You are mentally ill. This law should have been enforced decades ago. They are not a citizen faction exercising free speech. They are a foreign subversive invading force that is now recruiting from the subhuman population here and metastasizing into AIDS because the fucking HIV was allowed in the first place.

Goddamn, son–lurk moar. Gommunism itself DOES NOT ALLOW FREE SPEECH. We already do not have free speech in the US, Europe, or any other White majority country. If I had my way, every single one of the fuckers that even pay lip service to egalitarianism and things being WAYCISS would be shot.

Communism is unconstitutional, you niggers. They are literally genociding We The People already. There is zero defense for these scumbags.

rock out with yer kek out

This needs rewritten for normie appeal.

Over 500 now. Need to jumpstart this since it's already going

did any one notice, she wasnt "promoting" this, she sounds more against it then anything…almost like giving us a foreshadow warning

Looks like this got picked up on GLP, even got a sticky.
godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message3616262/pg1
archive.fo/4x7KS

There's over a thousand signatures now.