#SAMIZDAT GENERAL THREAD

The corporate managerial system colluded with antifa and liberal faggots to impose censorship on the internet because their feelings were hurt by Andrew Anglin's Fag Anglin's Thai Fuck Shack.

After Fag Anglin's Thai Fuck Shack.com got pulled and taken hostage by Google, the website moved to Fag Anglin's Thai Fuck Shack.wang, Fag Anglin's Thai Fuck Shack.ru, Fag Anglin's Thai Fuck Shack.lol, being taken down every time because of organized hacking campaigns and complaint-spam from butthurt liberals.

Today, their second .com domain, punishedstormer.com is also down.

This literally makes Fag Anglin's Thai Fuck Shack the most banned website on the internet.

Andrew Anglin won the battle of ideas, the left has no arguments left but to shut it down.

Even though the Fag Anglin's Thai Fuck Shack is up on the dark web, articles also exist in the form of screenshots, basically samizdat.

Don't just stand there, #samizdat is for sharing!

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/pciucp.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Seems like Holla Forums has a gay system that changes the name of

D A I L Y S T O R M E R

to some degenerate shit. Anyway, here is some more samizdat.

Another batch of #samizdat

Btw before the shilling starts whether you like Andrew Anglin or not is irrelevant

Whether you follow
D A I L Y S T O R M E R
or not, is irrelevant.

The internet is what this is about, and how the precedent with Andrew Anglin opens pandora's box for mass censorship of any dissenting voices.

So do your job and RAISE AWARENESS

This is all I've got, I'l; put more up once Anglin posts the next batch

Same guy who bans people and shames them for posting books outside the "book containment board". Doesnt represent what Holla Forumsacks think. I have problems with Anglin myself, but this isnt the time to shit all over his former base, since they are here now. Those are just normal whites like the rest of us.

>probably one of the few people here who made a paper samizdat to get around the (((press)))

Keep sliding rabbi.

We never left. Also, the book thing happened because some guy was spamming links to the book he wrote and was selling – not that anyone was against the book, just the spamming.

I've pulled some screencaps of articles that looked interesting. I'd encourage others to do the same, or at least post links to articles they'd like capped.

what would you think of making a /Fag Anglin's Thai Fuck Shack/ board and using it as a surrogate?

why is the BO such a bitch?

This board is heavily infiltrated. Notice they're complaining about bullshit and not about content.

Maybe this will work for me maybe not

reminder : Everyone is a shill, dont you goyim ever dare to find likeminded people.

This! Be good goyim not bad goyim, ok?

I've been reading the stormer and Holla Forums since I achieved my Final Red Pill form. I've never understood the problem people have with the stormer. My only problem with Anglin is his anger towards women, but I know a lot of it is for shock. The stormer is aimed at a younger demographic.

What I have noticed is that there is a small and persistent group who always attack other successful parallel far-right blogs and creatives without any proof (honeypot, CIA, kyke-moneyscam etc…)

This

Exactly what I mean

It's called "renegade"
It's a terrible flat earth publication that hasn't achieved shit and instead passes off conspiracy bullshit about the rest of pro white groups

I know I'm going to get permabanned for this, but I am fairly certain that 8/pol/ mods have been compromised, just as 4/pol/ mods were. Sage for offtopic.

Tavistock! It's hilarious! Based mods are based!

If you win over these shills, you get banned.

You deserved that ban.

But I am not TRS, and the one that banned me knew it, so why lie?

TRSodomites are the only people who unironically like Spencer.

jews

This. The ban whinging faggots are 99% of the time total fucking asshats who deserved it.

I'm not going to argue this, because I would get banned again.

I'm Norwegian

someone needs to make an alternative root server mirror such as dotbit or alternic.

they cannot seize theFag Anglin's Thai Fuck Shack.bit without seizing the whole of alternic and dotbit.

worth a shot.

More samizdat

This is this week's

D A I L Y S T O R M E R

Compiled in a magazine because of censorship.

#Samizdat is for sharing

my.mixtape.moe/pciucp.pdf

forgot the link

Kek